➸ airbender love (aangxoc)

Oleh lqllaby

the fire nation thinks they killed every airbender, but did they really? water. earth. fire. air. my grandm... Lebih Banyak

the boy in the iceberg ‧₊˚ ✩
the village ‧₊˚ ✩
the avatar returns ‧₊˚ ✩
the southern air temple ‧₊˚ ✩
the warriors of kyoshi ‧₊˚ ✩
the king of omashu ‧₊˚ ✩
the three challenges ‧₊˚ ✩
imprisoned ‧₊˚ ✩
release the prisoners ‧₊˚ ✩
avatar roku ‧₊˚ ✩
the waterbending scroll ‧₊˚ ✩
captured ‧₊˚
the fortune teller
bato of the water tribe
the deserter
the deserter pt. 2
a/n
i just remembered this story..
the deserter pt.3

the spirit world ‧₊˚ ✩

1.1K 26 16
Oleh lqllaby

we were soaring through the sky on appa, between many clouds. i held out my hand to touch one cloud and my hand was wet.

"those clouds look so soft, don't they? like you could just jump down and you'd land in a big, soft cottony heap." katara looked at the clouds.

"maybe you should give it a try." sokka joked. well i could actually try it but not tryna reveal my secret rn.

"you're hilarious"

i looked at aang, seeing his head popping up "i'll try it! yeahhhh!"

i smiled at aang, jumping off appa, using his glider to glide through the clouds. after a few seconds, aang jumped back on Appa's saddle, soaking wet.

"turns out clouds are made of water!" he airbended himself dry. katara and sokka just look at him weirdly and i just shrugged.

"hey, what is that?" katara pointed at something far away. it was all burned.

"woah" was all i said.

"it's like a scar." sokka pointed out. i looked at aang, seeing the disappointment in his eyes. aang shaked appa's reigns, making him land. we all got off appa, now walking around.

"listen, it's so quiet. there's no life anywhere." sokka said, making us all sad.

i looked around. seeing aang being destroyed by what happened here. "aang, are you okay?"

"fire nation! those evil savages make me sick! they have no respect for –" i heard sokka ramble.

"shh"

"what? i'm not allowed to be angry?" he whispered-shouted to us. i pointed at aang, that had sunk to his knees and ran his hands through the ground.

"why would anyone do this? how could i let this happen?" he started to speak.

"aang, you didn't let this happen. it has nothing to do with you." i tried to calm him down.

"yes it does. it's the avatar's job to protect nature. but, i don't know how to do my job." he still sounded angry.

"that's why we're going to the north pole to find you a teacher." katara said, supporting me.

"yeah, a waterbending teacher, but there's no one who can teach me how to be the avatar. monk gyatso said that avatar roku would help me. " aang told us, making us confused.

"the avatar before you? he died over a hundred years ago, how are you supposed to talk to him?" sokka asked, probably something we was all wondering about, even aang.

"i don't know" he sounded pretty sad again, making me frown.

momo jumped on aang back, who was kneeling at the ground again. i looked around, seeing a tons of acorns. i picked a few up, walking in aang's direction again.

"hey aang, are you ready to be cheered up?" i asked him.

"no"

i smirked, throwing the acorn at his head.

"ow!" he looked at my while rubbing his head.
"hey! how is that cheering me up?!"

sokka bursted out in laughter "cheered me up!"

i looked at sokka, throwing the other acorn at his head. "ow! yeah, i probably deserved that" sokka rubbed his head, making me giggle.

i looked at aang again, who was still rubbing his head. "these acorns are everywhere, aang. that means the forest will grow back. every one of these will be a tall oak tree someday, and all the birds and animals that lived here will come back"

aang looked in my eyes, finally smiling again, which made my heart melt. "thank you, kazumi"

i smiled at him, holding the eye contact, until we heard footsteps approaching us. we all looked in the direction where it came from. after a few seconds, a old man with a stick approached us, looking relieved.

"hey, who are you?" sokka asked curiously.

"when i saw the flying bison, i thought it was impossible, but those markings... are you the avatar child?" the man asked excitedly.

aang looked at us. katara and i nodded our head, he turned around, nodding his head to the old man.

"my village desperately needs your help." the old man told us, making my eyes go wide. help?

___

the man led us to his village, which had a few destroyed buildings. how could something like this happen?

we walked into a bigger building, with many people in it. the old man introduced aang to the people and a man came up to us.

"this young person is the avatar" he told again.

"so the rumors of your return are true" he bowed "it is the greatest honor of a lifetime to be in your presence"

aang smiled, bowing to him "nice to meet you too" he paused for a second "so...is there something i can help you with?"

"i'm not sure..." the man looked at us with a pained expression.

"our village is in crisis, he's our only hope. for the last few days at sunset a spirit monster comes and attacks our village. he is hei-bai, the black and white spirit." the old man added.

"why is he attacking us?" sokka asked, making me facepalm. if he needs aang's help how is he supposed to know it??

the man walked over to the doorstep, where we came from "we do not know, but each of the last three nights he has abducted one of our own. we are especially fearful because the winter solstice draws near."

"what happens then?" katara asked.

"as the solstice approaches, the natural world and the spirit world grow closer and closer until the line between them is blurred completely." the old man told us.

"hei-bai is already causing devastation and destruction. once the solstice is here there is no telling what will happen." the man added.

"so, what do you want me to do exactly?" aang asked confused.

"who better to resolve a crisis between our world and the spirit world than the avatar himself? you are the great bridge between man and spirits." the old man looked at an unsure aang.

"right...that's me." he smiled a bit. i just looked at him confused, not trying to think about it, because i believe he can do it.

"hey, 'great bridge guy', can i talk to you over here for a second?" katara asked aang, making my eyes go a little wide.

"sure"

i watched aang and katara walk away, making me wanna explode.

"jealousy is tough, right?" sokka smirked at me.

"shut up before I crush you" i told him, walking away, leaving him frozen.

i walked out of the doorstep, walking around these houses. it's so damaged, why would a spirit do this? it doesn't make sense. or something happened that the spirit has gone mad. that's it! the scar! the burned place! it's the spirit of the woods! i need to tell Aang.

i was so lost in thoughts that I didn't realize that it was dark now, meaning the spirit is gonna be here soon. as on cue, the spirit stood right infront of me, making my eyes go wide. he grabbed me, pulling me with him.

"let me go! hey!" i looked around, seeing him destroying the buildings.

"aang!!" i screamed.

"kazumi! what are you doing!?"

"uhh, hanging with my best friend hei-bei- what does it look like?!" i shouted. i looked behind aang, seeing sokka jumping out of the window, trying to help Aang. you've got to be kidding me.

a few minutes passed and hei-bei grabbed also onto sokka, having us both now captured.

"aang please! i'm too young to die!!" i shouted, holding my hand out for aang. aang tried to grab onto sokka and me, but it was too late. i only know how everything became black.

____

i woke up between bamboo, being confused. what the heck?

i walked out of it, seeing the village, aang and sister.

"kazumi! sokka!" katara ran up to us, giving us a big hug. i freed myself out of it, looking at aang, who was smiling like crazy.

"aang.." i walked up to him, giving him a big hug.

"i was so afraid to lose you, what would've happen if i didn't figure it ou-" i interrupted aang by pinching his cheek, like a grandma always does.

"i knew you could do it, aang. i always believed in you."

"thank you, kazumi" there it was again, the eye contact.

"thank you, avatar. if there only were a way to repay you for what you've done." the old man came up to us, making aang and me break apart. dammit..

"you could give us some supplies and some money." sokka told the old man, making katara elbowing him.

"sokka!"

"what we need stuff!" he pointed out.

"he's not wrong" i told her, receiving a glare from katara.

"it would be an honor to help you prepare for your journey." the old man exits, probably going for supplies.

"i'm so proud of you, aang. you figured out what to do all on your own." katara smiled at aang.

"actually, i did have a little help. and there's something else." he told us, making us all curious.

"what is it?" sokka asked.

"i need to talk to roku and i think i've found a way to contact his spirit." he looked at us, with a little disappointing look.

"that's great" i smiled at him.

"creepy, but great." sokka added.

"there's a temple on a crescent shaped island, and if i go there on the solstice i'll be able to speak with him."

"but, the solstice is tomorrow." katara looked a little unsure

"yeah, and there's one more problem. the island is in the fire nation." aang told us, making all our eyes go wide. i've never been really scared of the fire nation, only the fire lord. i know the people there aren't born bad, but are being ordered to do this cruel stuff.

A/N: thank u so much for 350 reads!! i never expected to have so much :,( i always thought like no one would notice my story but it just makes me happy that there are people out there, who like my story <3

a/n two years later wowow: man i was in my uwu-phase back then great lawd.. anyways thank u for ur reads, i will kiss all of u, im feeling romantical rn 😈

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

38K 1.9K 44
Heimat: a place that you can call home; a sense of belongingness, acceptance, safety and connection to homeland A decade has passed after the final b...
Avatar Katara Oleh Kat

Fiksi Penggemar

14.8K 478 64
Earth Fire. Air. Water. My great-grandmother tells me stories about the old days, a time of peace, when the Avatar kept balance between the Earth Kin...
49.2K 1.4K 22
Book II Water, earth, fire, air Long ago the four nations lived together in harmony, then everything changed when the fire nation attacked. Only t...
802K 17.3K 65
Guys, I love you, but stop reading this story. It's poorly written. I am slowly uploading the revision version on the account herewerock. You will fi...