Fairy Girls (Fairy Tail)

By HeartGellibean

The boy band Dragon Force are going to have a duet with the girl band Fairy Girls but before that they went t... More

Fairy Girls (Fairy Tail)
A concert duet with who??!!
The Terror of Erza
Levy meets Gajeel
Author's note
Juvia and Lucy meets Natsu and Gray
YOU?!
Introduction of the band members
Fairy Girls' Song Practice
Battle for the Best!
Dragon Force's song practice
Author's Note
Who Truly is the Best?
Author's Note

Erza meets Jellal

4.2K 146 7
By HeartGellibean

Erza's P.O.V.

I quickly went to a sweet shop and bought a strawberry cake. I was eating in ecstasy when a guy with blue hair and some kind of tattoo on his right side of his face.

'He looks very familiar, like I saw his face before.' I thought but just shrugged it off.

I just continued eating my strawberry cake, when the man that came in went near me.

"Excuse me, do you not know who I am?" He said. I just looked at him and shook my head. "Oh really, then I'll tell you."

He took a seat in front of me, then explained everything that happened in the Club. when I got drunk and when I beat him up and all those things that happened in the club.

"I see please forgive me, I do not remember what happened it was just a blur." I said truthfully, he nodded and crossed his arms.

"It's alright you were drunk that time anyways. By the way if I may ask what is your name?" He asked, looking at me while drinking coffee (A/N: while Erza was busy eating he bought coffee).

"I am Erza Scarlet." I replied.

"Such a pretty name, just like you. And I am Jellal Fernandez, it is a pleasure to meet you." Jellal said.

"Like wise." Then I looked a the time and noticed I only have a few more minutes before going back to the hotel so I put a tip at the table and said my good bye. "I have to leave already, I am sorry again for doing that to you."

"It's alright, good bye." Jellal said waving his hand, I waved back and went to the meeting place.

When I arrived I only saw Levy and Mirajane. So we waited for Lucy and Juvia to arrive.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Guys I am so so so so so sorry for not updating, I was busy and the internet was super slow so I only got to update now please forgive me *bow*, and don't forget to

Vote,
Comment and
Fan

<3 Angel

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

233K 5.6K 33
"That better not be a sticky fingers poster." "And if it is ." "I think I'm the luckiest bloke at Hartley." Heartbreak High season 1-2 Spider x oc
441K 13.3K 73
Hiraeth - A homesickness for a home to which you cannot return, a home which maybe never was; the nostalgia, the yearning, the grief for the lost pla...
138K 565 36
PLEASE NO HATE! U READ THE TITLE IF U DONT WANNA READ DONT READ!
187K 4.3K 52
⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯ ΰͺœβ€βž΄ 𝐅𝐄𝐄𝐋𝐒 π‹πˆπŠπ„ .ᐟ ❛ & i need you sometimes, we'll be alright. ❜ IN WHICH; kate martin's crush on the basketball photographer is...