The Terror of Erza

Chapter 3: The terror of Erza Picture of Drunk Angry Erza on the right side ---->

Levy's P.O.V.

I still can't recover on what Mira said I have to snap out of it "How about let's just forget about it and relax we're going to the bar later so let's just forget about this and rest before we go to the bar?" I said they all nodded and went to our room. Everybody took a nap except me and Lucy she was looking at the floor "What's the matter Lu-chan?" I asked she looked at me then replied "Nothing Levy it's just that i don't like boy bands." "Why what happened?" I asked shocked "Well that's because of what happened when we went to that concert of the Saber's..."

~FlashBack~

"Thank you and good night." My Boyfriend Sting said I smiled and went back stage and see him before I could go near him a girl ran to him and kissed him I stood there shocked I went back but I bumped into Rouge, Sting's best friend "Oh Lucy what's wrong... Oh that Lucy I know it hurts but don't trust anymore boy bands ok because I know they have the same attitude as Sting your like my little sister Lucy so be careful." Rouge said I nodded and hugged him he hugged me back.

~End of Flashback~

I looked at her and remembered when she came home crying I hugged her and she cried "It's ok Lu-chan we're here for you so don't cry anymore." I told her calming her down "Thanks Levy I needed that." She replied smiling I looked at the time and said "Wake up everyone the bar is opened already." They all woke up and changed.

~ 5 mins later ~

We we're ready I was wearing a violet short dress with matching violet heels, Lu-chan was wearing a pink peacock dress with matching pink flats, Erza was wearing a red short dress with fire designs at the bottom of the dress with matching flats,and Juvia was wearing a blue dress which looks like water and blue flats "All right girls let go our ride awaits." Erza said and we all went inside.

After 3 minutes of driving we arrived at famous bar and went in directly without waiting in line. Went we went inside everybody was staring at us we didn't mind and just have fun.

Juvia's P.O.V.

I was dancing but then I stopped dancing because I bumped into someone "Sorry." I said "It's ok." The guy said I looked at his face he was gorgeous but then he left so I went looking for Erza and saw her sitting at the bar chairs I went near her and saw the other girls as well "I guess your right this is fun." Lucy said we smiled at her then a guy went to us and got a drink he saw Erza and smiled at her I took a good look at him and he was hot he had blue spiky hair and a tattoo at his right eye but I guess he's Erza's I giggled. The guy walked away and went to the stage took the mic and said "I would like to give my dedication to that beautiful red hair out there." I looked at Erza and saw her dark aura 'uh oh.' I thought Erza's drunk we gulped and said "Everybody you should get out of here or else something bad will happened." They just laughed and made a way for the guy to Erza.

We ran and looked for a hiding spot, after a while we heard screaming and a table being broken then heard Erza said "DONT YOU DARE DISTURB ME WHEN IM DRINKING!!!!!!" I took a look and saw Erza's back at me so I stood up and told the girls to help me with Erza they hesitated but they had to so we went to Erza. When I went to Erza I saw the from a while ago with 2 more boys one had pink hair and the other one had long black hai before I could look at their faves Lucy called me "Juvia snap out of it we have to leave now." Lucy said I nodded and we took Erza out of the bar.

Gray's P.O.V.

Wow that girl could punch Natsu and Gajeel arrived beside me the red head was in front of us but then the girl that I bumped into the dance came and took her I looked at her and she looked at me then was called by the blondie "Juvia snap out of it we have to leave now." 'So her name is Juvia.' I thought and went to the unconscious Jellal. "Wow I can't believe a girl did this to Jellal." Natsu said and Gajeel just grunted and took him out of the bar.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Woah! Go Erza haha never disturb a red head when she's drinking haha so that's chapter 3 hope you like it 😊 and don't forget to

Vote,

Comment and

Fan

<3 Angel