Erza meets Jellal

Erza's P.O.V.

I quickly went to a sweet shop and bought a strawberry cake. I was eating in ecstasy when a guy with blue hair and some kind of tattoo on his right side of his face.

'He looks very familiar, like I saw his face before.' I thought but just shrugged it off.

I just continued eating my strawberry cake, when the man that came in went near me.

"Excuse me, do you not know who I am?" He said. I just looked at him and shook my head. "Oh really, then I'll tell you."

He took a seat in front of me, then explained everything that happened in the Club. when I got drunk and when I beat him up and all those things that happened in the club.

"I see please forgive me, I do not remember what happened it was just a blur." I said truthfully, he nodded and crossed his arms.

"It's alright you were drunk that time anyways. By the way if I may ask what is your name?" He asked, looking at me while drinking coffee (A/N: while Erza was busy eating he bought coffee).

"I am Erza Scarlet." I replied.

"Such a pretty name, just like you. And I am Jellal Fernandez, it is a pleasure to meet you." Jellal said.

"Like wise." Then I looked a the time and noticed I only have a few more minutes before going back to the hotel so I put a tip at the table and said my good bye. "I have to leave already, I am sorry again for doing that to you."

"It's alright, good bye." Jellal said waving his hand, I waved back and went to the meeting place.

When I arrived I only saw Levy and Mirajane. So we waited for Lucy and Juvia to arrive.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Guys I am so so so so so sorry for not updating, I was busy and the internet was super slow so I only got to update now please forgive me *bow*, and don't forget to

Vote,
Comment and
Fan

<3 Angel