Black Rose

By Luna_Moonlight0089

A medical examiner with lingering trauma due to his parents cold blooded murder, finds himself caught up in t... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chaper 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
The end ...?
Preview

Chapter 53

1.8K 162 18
By Luna_Moonlight0089

"So that's the latest news" Mild said updating Gulf.

He couldn't believe Tommy had done it. When he first heard of it at the beginning of the week he was shocked. He knew he wasn't a great guy, but to kill Jimmy? He was sure at the end of the day he cared for him or he wouldn't have kept him around for so long. But now the trial was about to begin and it looked like everything pointed to him.

"Thank God it's Friday already!" Mild said stretching and bringing Gulf back from his thoughts. Yeah he was thankful as well, it had been boring sitting here for 4 days with nothing to do except get little updates on the case.

"Chief said you can go back to the office on Monday" Mild said with a wide smile, Gulf rolled his eyes.

"Only reason you're happy about that is because you'll go back to being lazy and leaving me all the work!" Gulf teased.

"Hey hey hey!" Mild smirked shamelessly "it's our dynamic Gulf you use that robotic brain of yours and I help out with the luggage" he winked and Gulf scoffed.

"Are you still okay with going to play soccer with us tomorrow?" Mild asked carefully,he was happy Gulf was trying to get involved but soccer was a big deal to him he didn't want him to regret it.

"I miss it, a lot actually" he said looking at Mild. "It used to be my favorite thing, my parents loved when I played" he swallowed "I just want to start living a little again" Mild nodded he understood perfectly.

Soccer had been a very special link for Gulf and his parents and when they were gone Gulf didn't dare to step on a field again.

"Okay but we won't go easy on you!" He said leaning back, Gulf laughed standing up "as if I need it!"

He walked to the kitchen and Mild watched. He really did look better, his smile didn't look forced anymore, it didn't seem like being happy caused him pain and he was talking about his parents more and more when before it was a 'not to be spoken of' subject.

There was a knock and Mild went to open it.

"We got beer!" Bright said happily as he stepped in "And crispy pork!" Said Saint mocking Bright.

Gulf laughed at them and finished setting up the table.

"So is team KanaBright back on?" Bright asked excitedly, Gulf took a bite of his crispy pork and smiled "Yesfm" he said with a full mouth.

"KanaBright?!? What are you 5?!" Saint said sarcastically, Bright pinched him "Ow! You asshole!"

"I missed KanaBright!" Mild said laughing "maybe we can do a ZeeSaint as well?" He asked arching a brow.

"Don't even go there." Saint said rolling his eyes.

"Is there something going on between you and Zee?" Gulf asked confused by the couple name.

"Of course not!"

"No of course not!" Mild said mockingly "just the fact that he texts Saint all the time, and brings him coffee, and eats him with his eyes!!"

"Shut up!" Saint said slightly blushing.

Gulf raised a brow "He seems like a good guy, how come you don't want to try?"

"Gulf dear you have no say when you haven't had a relationship for years okay?!" He widened his eyes as soon as he said it, regretting it but Gulf just laughed.

"Well someone is sassy when it comes to Pruk!" Gulf teased and they all relaxed.

"Well what about you and Mew?" Saint said teasing back and Mild kicked him under the table.

"What about it? What does Gulf have to do with that guy!!??" Bright asked defensively.

Mild wanted to punch Saint.

Saint shrugged and mouthed sorry.

"Nothing, really Bright he just helped Gulf a lot so they're friends now" Mild said trying to diffuse the situation

Bright looked at Gulf who just shrugged not seeing what the big deal is. Mild wanted to pull his hair out. How was he so oblivious.

"Yeah I guess we're friends now, he sends me texts from time to time" Oh? that was news to Mild as well.

"What for? Shouldn't he be working?!?" Bright said annoyed.

"Relax Bright" Gulf said nonchalant "the guy has a girl , he's straight, or at least committed "he chuckled.

Mild almost choked on his drink. What the fuck was Gulf talking about?

"He does?! He is?!" Bright asked doubtful, he had seen the way that Mew guy eyed Gulf.

"Yeah I met her when I stayed at his place, it's fine. Don't be so overprotective " he said taking another spoonful of rice and stuffing his mouth.

Bright looked at Mild and Saint who just smiled and nodded and then looked at each other. What that hell was going on?

——

Bright had finally left. Saint and Mild were spending the night and Bright would meet them at the field after his 6am training session.

Gulf went to change and Mild and Saint took this opportunity to talk.

"What the fuck does he mean he has a girl?!?" Saint asked in a high pitched voice.

"I have no fucking idea, and he met her?!?" Mild said eyes bulging

"I'm going to kill him! I'm gonna kill him and his playboy friend!" Saint said annoyed.

"Wait! wait!" Mild said "We both know Gulf is really oblivious to things so how come he thinks Mew is in a relationship?"

Saint thought about it.

Mild checked Gulf wasn't on his way back and continued "I mean he can't even tell Bright is in love with him!" He threw his hands up in the air frustrated.

"You should text Mew and ask!" Saint said annoyed with the whole situation.

"But what if we're wrong and he gets upset?" Mild countered, worried.

"But what if Gulf is right and he does and he's just playing with Gulf!" Saint said exasperated.
"Okay fine maybe not playing but Gulf is definitely not anyone's second choice!"

Mild nodded "Why don't you ask Zee?"

Saint gawked at Mild like he had gone insane "Why on earth would I do that?!"

"Uh maybe because he's his best friend and would know, second because Gulf is our best friend and we won't allow anyone to play games with him. Third because if you don't I'll tell him you have big fat crush on him!" Mild said smiling.

Saint wanted to hit him "I hate you." He sighed, he grabbed his phone.

Pruk, is Suppasit in a relationship with a woman?
What games are you two playing?

He looked at Mild for confirmation and he nodded. Saint hit sent "Well here goes nothing!"

——-

Zee's phone beeped. Pufai looked at the notification and frowned. The name "Saint 🥵" showed up. She picked up the phone making sure Zee was still in the restroom and opened it.

Pruk, is Suppasit in a relationship with a woman?
What games are you two playing?

Was this Zee's new boy toy? Ugh she hated when they got possessive with her best friend. She clicked the call button and waited.

"Hello?" Oh he has a nice voice "Zee?"

"Zee is busy at the moment taking a shower" there was a pause.

"And you are?" Bingo "His girlfriend and you?"

She heard the guy chuckle "No one sweetheart, just tell him to text me later"

She felt a prick to her pride at his tone "No need, he'll be busy all night" she paused and hesitated but might as well get rid of two pest at once "and to answer your question yes Suppasit has someone as well, we don't mind when they have little friends but don't let it get to your head" she chuckled and hanged up.

'Ugh Pufai' she groaned internally and smacked her head. She had let her anger get the best of her and had pushed too far! She had wanted to just tease the guy a little before giving Zee the phone but she had let her pride drive her. Was he gonna be upset ? Well he usually didn't care he actually made her do this lots of times when his previous flings wouldn't leave him alone. She looked at the message and decided to delete it, as well as the call. She sat the phone down.

Zee stepped out of the restroom drying his hands "Who were you talking to?"

"Ah no one someone called my number by mistake" she smiled at him "ready for our movie date?" Zee smiled "always for you!"

——

Saint stared at the phone.

"Son of a bitch!"

Mild tried to calm him. This was messed up, really messed up.

"What's wrong?" Gulf asked as he walked into the room, Saint automatically relaxed.

"Nothing Kana!" He smiled "what movie you want to watch?"

Gulf looked at them suspiciously but let it go

"The bone collector!" Both Saint and Mild grimaced, Gulf loved scary movies.

"Okay but with all the lights on!" Saint said giving in.

"Okay!" Gulf said excitedly. Mild and Saint glanced at each other.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

42.9K 2.6K 28
Gulf kanawut is a 23 years old officer in the Investigation bureau of Thailand and popular for solving every case with his supernatural power of seei...
147K 7.5K 29
story revolves around a 22 years old gulf kanawaut who lost his parents and his voice in a car accident and decided to go to Bangkok to escape from h...
167K 6.7K 27
It's my second Mewgulf fanfic❤ Warning: ⚠️🔞 Mew suppasit, 24 years old. CEO of Suppasit Corporation. Hot, sexy, cold and hot headed CEO. He is good...
294K 13.6K 41
UNEXPECTED SERIES GEN-1 ----- Gulf Kanawut, the cold faced heartthrob CEO of GD Corp. He could kill you with just his glare, a hot tempered rich man...