King Trollex in The Moon Univ...

By RVengerOfficial

Trollex, Poppy and Reef have been sent by a moon God to see new characters from the universe Trollex was born... More

Prologue
Watching 40+ Movies
Antz and The Prince of Egypt
The Road to El Dorado
Home and Kung Fu Panda 3
Pushed Away
Let Down Your Hair
Girl Group
Hopeless
The Spirit Realm/Chi Hands
The Big Fight
Mid-Credit Scene and Post-Credits Scene
February 5th 2021 Trailer
King Trollex in The Moon Universe 2 Official Trailer 1

Follow Me

96 1 0
By RVengerOfficial

*at the DreamWorks Universe*

Coral Blush's Mom: Hey, do you think there is a way we can break out of this chain?

*a tired Kai comes walking out of the Abominable World*

Coral Blush's Mom: You okay, Kai?

Kai: Okay? You think I'm okay? I just walked through 40+ worlds looking for this dumb fish! I would steal all your chi if I wanted too!

???: You only need mine.

*Kai looks to see Trollex in a battle position*

Kai: *laughs* What are you gonna do about it? You don't have an army! It's just you. How can you save this lonely little tribe? Oh, well, life isn't fair. *starts using his glowing green hands*

King Trollex: Wait! *Kai stops* I brought company.

*the tiny door opens to reveal all the characters, including Bliss*

Techno Trolls: Whoa.

Kai: How did you guys fit through that small door?

Danny: We're cartoons.

Sawyer: Move anywhere we want, without a simple scratch.

King Trollex: You still want my Chi? You won't be able to see me!

Kai: *growls* I guess we're doing this the hard way then? *grabs his Jade amulets*

King Trollex: *gasps*

Kai: Yeah, that's right. I got your other friend here too. What you gonna do about it?

Bliss Marina: Trollex, what do we do?

King Trollex: *silence* CHARGE!

*all the characters go after the jaded people*

King Trollex: *fights Jade Reef* Mulan, can you give us some detail about these guys?

Mulan: Sure thing. These people are made from Chinese Jade which is as counted "unbreakable".

King Trollex: Unbreakable? *growls* Bliss, I'm gonna go.

Bliss Marina: Where are you going?

King Trollex: Kai wants me. I'm going after him so we can settle this. I have a plan. We have to trap Kai in the Dark Zone.

Bliss Marina: Sounds okay enough. Be careful.

King Trollex: I will. *runs into the Road to El Dorado World*

Kai: Where is the fish? That's it! *retracts all the Jade Amulets* New goal: Find the fish, take his chi. *runs into the Prince of Egypt World*

Rapunzel: I'm picking up something. He's gonna go into every DreamWorks Universe and find Trollex!

Bliss Marina: No, wait!

Tigress: Sorry, but this is his adventure. And this is very hardcore of him anyways.

*in The Road to El Dorado World*

Miguel: Oh, hey, you're back!

King Trollex: Can't talk, gotta run!

Kai: *outside the Prince of Egypt World* *laughs* He could be in there! *goes inside The Road to El Dorado World*

Bliss Marina: *gasps*

Coral Blush's Mom: That's where Trollex is!

*inside the Road to El Dorado World*

Kai: Where'd the fish go!?

*Everyone doesn't point, except Altivo*

Tulio: Hold on a second. Altivo, really?

Altivo: *neighs*

Tulio: What do mean it was the way you were raised?

Kai: Ugh, I can't take this! *starts running on all 4 legs*

King Trollex: Uh oh. *starts running faster* *Kai picks him up*

Kai: Well, guess what? I wasn't planning this was the way to meet your end but . . . I'll see you in that lobby. *throws Trollex outside the World and into the Abominable World*

King Trollex: Uhh, ooh, boy. I hate this day. *keeps running, but is on mount everest*

Kai: *walks out the Road to El Dorado World* *laughs* And now, I will take your chi once and for . . . Where'd he go?!

*Mickey with a Evil grin points to the Abominable World*

Everyone: *gasps*

Rapunzel: Mickey!

Mickey: He doesn't deserve to live! He's not my creation.

Kai: You're service is appreciated. I'll take his Chi there. *walks into the Abominable World*

Bliss Marina: We're very screwed.

*in the Abominable World*

Kai: Oh, Trollex! Listen, I'm sorry for what I said. I won't take your chi. *evil grin*

King Trollex: *sticks his head out the snow* Uh oh. *hides it back in* *starts running to a bridge* *hangs on a rope underneath the bridge*

Kai: *walks on the top of the bridge* Oh, come on, bro! We can do this the easy way! Fine then. *Starts jumping on the beats of We Will Rock You*

King Trollex: *groans* Stop.

Kai: Oh, you can't hear me? Then what about this! *makes a huge jump that breaks the bridge where Trollex falls*

King Trollex: *screams* *falls down with the bridge*

*Kai grabs on a snow steep with one of his blades*

Kai: Hmm, looks like he's gone, he must have gone back to the home place.

King Trollex: *Kai walks away, while Trollex reaches his hand up from the debris with a bruised eye and a cut on his arm* If you think, I'm letting go that easy . . . Idea.

*out of the Abominable World*

Bliss Marina: Wha, Wheres?

Kai: He's gone. Like gone, gone. And now for all of . . .

King Trollex: No! *grabs Reef's Jade Amulet, which pushes him slipping on the floor*

*Kai tries to start taking Trollex's Chi but Trollex dodges it and slips him all the way down the Universe stairs*

Bliss Marina: Trollex!!

*Kai and Trollex keep falling and while Kai tries to take Trollex's Chi, he keeps stopping cause he's breaking the doors which lead to the Dark Zone* *They stop at the disintegrating stairs*

Kai: Whew. *laughs*

King Trollex: *laughs* That was close.

Kai: Now, anyway, *Glowing green hands form*

*Kai stops when he sees the stairs disappearing*

Kai and King Trollex: Uh oh. *falls, screams*

*Kai and Trollex fall down to the stone-hard floor through different spots*

*at the top of the DreamWorks Universe*

Bliss Marina: Oh no. We have to run. There at the Dark Zone. We have to run to them. Who knows what might happen?

Tigress: Well, I don't wanna agree but we have to go. *Then, the blade trapping the Techno Trolls suddenly pushes all the way down the Dark Zone, freeing the Techno Trolls* Oh, no, I know what that means.

SO WHERE ARE WE NOW? TROLLEX AND KAI ARE ABOUT TO HAVE A FINAL BATTLE, AND THE OTHER CHARACTERS DON'T KNOW WHAT TO DO. GET READY FOR THE NEXT CHAPTER. A LOT OF BAD STUFF MIGHT HAPPEN.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

89.4K 1.5K 58
Takes place after the events of Trolls World Tour. After rebuilding thier tribes after the damage done during the World Tour incident, Trollex thoug...
15.8K 390 40
<<Prince D>> "ʜᴀᴠᴇ ʏᴏᴜ ᴅᴇᴄɪᴅᴇᴅ ᴏɴ ʏᴏᴜʀ ᴏʀᴅᴇʀ ʏᴇᴛ?....-ʏᴏᴜʀ ᴍᴀᴊᴇꜱᴛʏ?" ᴘʀɪɴᴄᴇ ᴅ ꜰʀᴏᴡɴᴇᴅ ᴀ ʙɪᴛ, ʙᴜᴛ ʀᴇᴛᴜʀɴᴇᴅ ᴛᴏ ʜɪꜱ ꜱᴇɴꜱᴇꜱ ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴀ ᴄʜᴇᴇᴋʏ ꜱ...
16K 140 18
After reclaiming their kingdom, Poppy and her friends realize their lives are about to get more exciting.
5.4K 182 26
Where Disney meets DreamWorks(and me)! Poppy has grown up in a pod way up all her life. She dreams of leaving and exploring the world beyond, and whe...