Gryffindor boys || Drarry Sto...

By SecretlyGayMom_Kyra

We talk about Harry getting sorted into Slytherin.. but what if we sort Draco into Gryffindor? "Draco Malfoy"... More

Gryffindor
Burrow
Boggart
Sirius Black
Triwizard Tournament
Chosen
Handsome Date
Number One
Maze
Headquarters
Nightmare
Tired
Nice one, James
Summer Love
One Year
In pain
Wedding
The Real Locket
Gone
Bellatrix's Vault
Finishing It
Date Night
Be mine forever?
Family
Gown Up

Unprotected

2.1K 66 17
By SecretlyGayMom_Kyra

>>Third Person (This is after Dumbledore gets killed cause I've written about it like 5 times, just imagine it's Theo Nott) 

Harry just watched Snape kill Dumbledore and they rushed down the stairs, Harry ran through the great hall- seeing them leaving the castle, there was glass everywhere and the floating candles were burnt out. 

They went towards Hagrid's hut and Harry followed him. "Snape! He trusted you!" Harry yelled and Snape turned around, Theo turned too- startled. Then suddenly Bellatrix lit Hagrid's hut on fire and started squealing happily. Snape told Theo to go and the boy ran. "Incarcerous!" Harry shot a spell at Snape and he blocked it with ease.

"Fight back! You coward, fight back!" He yelled, anger burning inside him. Bellatrix hit him with a Crucio and he fell in pain and groaned "No! he belongs to the dark lord" Snape told Bellatrix and she scoffed, walking away.

Snape looked at him before turning to walk away. Harry got up and grabbed his wand tighter. "Sectumsempra!" Harry shot the spell at him and Snape instantly blocked it and made him fly back. The air getting knocked out of his lungs and he groaned in pain. "How dare you use my own spells against me, Potter. Yes, I am the half-blood prince." Snape looked down at Harry and kicked his wand away, before leaving quickly.

He could see the Dark Mark skull in the sky as he finally got up and went back to the castle. He pushed past the crowd of people surrounding Dumbledore on the ground. "Harry" Draco whispered, his heart hurting to see him in such pain and Harry crouched down next to him- lightly brushing his eyes closed. 

He grabbed the locket they went looking for and clutched it. He slowly placed his hand over Dumbledore's heart and started crying. Draco slowly walked over and crouched down. "Come here" Draco whispered, pulling him close and Harry broke down.

Draco held the back of Harry's neck as he cried against his shoulder. Mcgonagall raised her wand and the tip of her wand glowed. The dark mark skull was above them but the others joined in with raising their wands. Slowly the dark mark disappeared, leaving the sky just cloudy and grey.

*^*

"Stop pacing" Draco said softly as they sat in the dorm room and Harry stopped, running his fingers through his hair. "Come here" Draco told him and he slowly walked over to him on his bed. "Sit" Draco told him, patting his legs and Harry blushed- sitting on his lap and looking at him with soft eyes.

"What's on your mind, baby" Draco said, wrapping his arms around him so he doesn't fall backwards, Harry rested his knees on the bed and shrugged. "Clearly something, talk to me, my love" Draco told him and Harry hummed lightly. "Is it my fault? That Dumbledore is dead now..?" Harry said quietly and Draco poked his hips to make him smile a little bit. 

"Shush, nothing is your fault. You can't control what happens, you're just a boy. You're my boy and I love you unconditionally. You'll be all right, and I'm really sorry you saw what you did. But i'm here to clear your mind" "I love you too, Dragon. I just don't want anyone hurt because of me" Harry said softly, leaning his forehead on Draco's and he shushed him.

"Don't worry, Princess. I'll be okay" Draco told him, gently kissing him and Harry blushed- smiling a bit. "I'm not a Princess" "You're my Princess~" Draco teased and Harry rolled his eyes, still smiling and connected their lips together. Draco lifted him as he stood up and he squeaked.

 "I didn't know you could pick me up" Harry put his arms around Draco's neck so he didn't fall and Draco smirked at him- kissing him deeply once more.

Draco laid him on his back on the bed and leaned over him, "You're really light" Draco hummed, kissing him softly and Harry smiled. "Says, mister 'i have massive muscles now'" Harry said and Draco smiled. "Let's clear your mind huh?" Draco said, kissing him again- the kiss was open and a little fast. Draco ran his hands under his shirt and played with his belt. 

Harry got a little tense and Draco stopped, parting their lips. "Are you okay? Did I do something wrong?" Draco asked, sitting up and Harry shook his head, pulling him back down by his shirt and kissing him deeply again.

"why did you get tense, love?" Draco asked, kissing his jaw and then the side of his neck. "The door is open, that's why" Harry said, humming pleasingly when Draco left open kisses on his skin. Draco reached into his pocket for his wand and shut the door without sitting up and Harry smiled a bit.

Harry pulled at the end of Draco's shirt for him to take it off and Draco smirked, kissing his skin again before sitting up and pulling it off. "Let's get this off" Draco hummed, pulling Harry's shirt off too. "mmmm so pretty" Draco said, leaning back down and kissing his collarbones and chest.

"why is it always when we want to do something" Draco sighed, pressing his head to Harry's chest when he heard footsteps outside the door. "We're changing" Harry called and whatever Dean said was muffled but he walked away. "That worked well" Draco chuckled, kissing his chest again and leaving rather large hickeys all over his body.

Draco pulled Harry's belt off and left hickeys on his V line that was showing and he looked up at Harry who had his head tilted back with a rather big smile on his face. "Do you feel good, baby?" Draco asked, lightly licking his tan skin and Harry let a little moan out and Draco chuckled. "I'll take that as a yes" Draco hummed and he slowly unbuttoned his jeans.

He slowly unzipped the boy's pants and made sure he was comfortable as he pulled his jeans down. Harry pulled him in for a kiss and Draco palmed his hard bulge and Harry moaned. "Haven't been touched like this huh" Harry shook his head and Draco gently kissed his neck.

"Good, I'll make you feel great, love" Draco slowly grinded his hips against Harry's and he arched his back, whimpering lightly. "Please" Harry whined and Draco smirked, going back down and playing with the band of his boxers.

 Draco gently kissed his tummy as he played with his boxer band. "mmm, sit up some and lean against the bed frame" Draco said and Harry did so, the blonde went back down- now having more room- and slowly ran his fingers under his boxer band, Harry took his glasses off and put them on the bedside table.

"Are you sure?" Draco asked, looking up at him and Harry bit his lip- not moving. His stomach started to hurt from being nervous and he felt dizzy. "Keep going" Harry mumbled and Draco let go of his boxers and sat up. 

"Hey, what's wrong" Draco whispered, moving to lay next to him and Harry put his arms around his stomach- looking like he was about to cry. "I'm sorry.." Harry said quietly, his voice breaking as he held tears back. "No baby, hey come here love" Draco said, gently pulling him close to his chest and Harry started crying. "Why are you crying, Lion?" Draco brushed his hair slowly and Harry whimpered quietly.

"I'm not ready" Harry said very weakly and Draco pulled him closer. "Oh baby, it's okay, no need to cry sweetheart. Why would you say keep going if you weren't ready?" Draco asked, holding him close and Harry wiped his face a bit. "You wanted to do it, I didn't want you to stop because of me." Harry mumbled and Draco kissed his head. 

"No, silly. It's your body I'm not going to keep going when you're not ready. I kept asking for a reason" Draco said softly against his hair and Harry nodded slowly. 

"I'm sorry-" "Stop apologizing, Lion. I promise it's perfectly okay, I just wanted to clear your mind a bit" Draco hummed and Harry nodded again. "I just got nervous" Harry said almost silently and Draco rubbed his back. 

"I could tell, that's why I stopped. You don't have to be scared I'm going to touch you when you don't want to be touched like that, you're my baby, I don't want to hurt you" Draco told him and Harry got butterflies in his tummy.

"May I nap?" Harry asked and Draco smiled "Of course baby, might as well get ready for bed though" Draco asked and Harry got up, feeling the warmth leave him made him shutter. He grabbed his joggers and pulled them on, putting his head in his hands but looked up when Draco slowly rubbed his shoulder blades and then shoulders.

"You're stressing baby" Draco said softly and Harry shrugged. Draco gently kissed his shoulder. "Détends-toi, mon amour, tu vas bien. Tu sais que je ne suis pas en colère, bébé." Draco said softly and Harry blushed brightly, he always sounded so beautiful and it made Harry's heart flutter. 

"I'll talk to you in french until you fall asleep" Draco rubbed his shoulders slowly and Harry nodded, smiling a bit. "What did you just say?" Harry asked and Draco kissed his shoulder. 
"I said, Relax, my love, you're okay. You know I'm not mad, baby." Draco told him and Harry pressed his back against Draco's chest and sighed softly. 

"Thank you" Harry said quietly and Draco put his arms around him and put his head on his shoulder. "You know I wouldn't be mad at you for something like that, I respect you with all my heart silly. Do you want to sleep some?" Draco asked and Harry nodded, turning around in his arms and kissing him gently, slowly putting his hands on the back of his neck. Draco hummed lightly, pulling him closer.

"je t'aime tellement bébé" Draco said softly and Harry smiled. "i know what that one means, I love you too, Dragon" Harry said, proud of himself for knowing it now. "Good job, Lion" Draco chuckled, pecking his lips gently. "Ready?" "yeah" Harry said softly and Draco grabbed his hand and walking him back to the bed, he didn't have to do much to get ready for bed and Draco was already in joggers.

Draco laid down, lifting the blanket for him and Harry laid against him. "J'espère que tu te sens mieux, bébé. Tu es le monde pour moi et je veux juste que tu ailles bien." Draco said after they got comfortable in each other's arms and Harry smiled, understanding a few words but not the sentence. 

"That was, I hope you feel better, baby. You mean the world to me and I just want you to be okay. By the way" Draco told him and Harry smiled- closing his eyes and listening to Draco's steady heartbeat. 

*^*

Harry stood in front of the Dursley's house, Petunia was sat in the passenger side of the car and Vernon got in the drivers side. The whole house was packed up and the car had a little trailer on the back with trunks of stuff. Dudley put his bag in the car and walked back over to Harry. Draco stepped out of the house and shut the door behind him- putting his hand on Harry's back.

"I never really hated you" Dudley said softly, rubbing his head and Harry cocked his eyebrow. "you tell me now? 17 years later?" Harry said and Draco shushed him a little bit. "Yeah, I was jealous i guess, since you were all cool and stuff" Dudley said awkwardly and Harry nodded slowly. "So getting targeted and almost murdered every year is cool, right" Harry said sarcastically and Draco put his arms around his waist and went behind him. 

"pas nécessaire, mon amour (not necessary, love)" Draco said in french so Dudley couldn't understand it. Harry shrugged- he's gotten a lot better with hearing french, he couldn't speak it but he could read it and understand what it meant when Draco talked. "Sorry" Harry said and Draco put his chin on his shoulder.

"Uh Malfoy" "call me Draco" Draco cut Dudley off and he nodded slowly. "take care of him, I know that like I haven't been at all nice and neither have my parents but Lily would of wanted you safe and happy, Harry" Dudley told him and Harry smiled a bit but it faded.

"Can you do something for me, Duddy" Draco said and the boy's chubby cheeks turned red. "Stop bullying 5 year-old kids" Draco said and Dudley nodded a bit. "Well, goodbye" Dudley waved a bit, they watched Dudley get into the car and the family started leaving down the road. 

"let's go" Draco hummed, letting go of him and they walked back into the house. "Do you want to tidy your room?" Draco asked as he pushed the bedroom door open for him and he shrugged. "Not really, What am I going to do about the Horcruxes. Dumbledore sent me on a mission before he died, that's why i have this. But its not even the real one" Harry picked up the locket and Draco hummed.

"Well, you always have us to help you" "I don't want you guys hurt" Harry said and Draco took his hands and pulled him close. "Stop with that, you're not doing anything alone. We're not going to get hurt, I'm not going to let you go somewhere all by yourself when you're literally their target. We'll go together okay?" Draco said and Harry nodded slowly.

"Here" Draco said, clearing his throat, he grabbed Harry's bag and set it on his bed. "Let's get your bag ready for when the order gets here to take you to the safe house." Draco hummed and Harry stopped him, grabbing his hand again and turning him around.

 "I love you" Harry put his hand on the side of his neck and kissed him deeply. Draco blushed brightly. "je t'aime aussi bébé" Draco said and Harry smiled, blushing as well.

"It gets me every time" Harry said, pecking his lips and moving to put stuff in his bad- which had a few pieces of clothing, his books, the shard of glass Sirius gave him, and a few notebooks with pens at the bottom of the bag. He put the locket inside, and grabbed the notes he was writing down before and the newspaper inside it. "Anything else?" Draco asked, walking over to his desk.

This was the first time he was in Harry's room, he slow ran his fingers over the surface of the beaten up desk. The edges were chipped and there was little pieces of take on the sharp bits of wood. There was lots of scratches on it. Draco picked up a letter and smiled, it was crinkled and there was a cup stain on it- a few of the inked words were smudged. 

"What's this" Draco said, raising the letter so he could see and Harry turned from looking through his wardrobe. "Don't read that" Harry whined, trying to take it. and Draco smiled, lifting it over his head. 

"I miss him a lot, I wish I could wrap my arms around him and just not let go-" "Please.." Harry stopped trying to reach for it and Draco dropped his arm, handing it to him. "I'm just teasing love, I'm guessing that's to me?" Draco asked and Harry blushed, nodding slowly. 

"I find it really cute" Draco leaned close and kissed his neck and Harry smiled a bit. "But do you need anything on your desk?" "I don't think so- actually" Harry said, moving- setting the letter back down on the stacks of newspapers- and crouching down to pull the drawer open. 

He pulled a picture out that was folded and creased. "Look" Harry said softly, unfolding it and showing it. It was them, in first year, Harry was in his Quidditch uniform that was too big for him and Draco was holding a Go Potter! sign. "Good Merlin" Draco chuckled, taking it into his hands. "I used to be shorter than you, damn" Draco said and they laughed. "I can't believe that was 6 years ago" Harry said and Draco smiled.

"I had it in a frame, but when i used to punch my wardrobe the frame fell and broke so i kept it in my drawer with-" Harry stopped and crouched down. "This, and this" Harry pulled out the picture order before with his mum and dad and other pictures of Harry and Draco together.

"That one has tear stains" Harry mumbled, pointing out the unsaturated spots on the photo on the picture, it was the picture of Harry's face pressed against Draco's from 2nd year. Harry's arms were around Draco's neck from behind and their smiles were massive. 

"Its the i looked at the most after fifth year, after Sirius and stuff. I missed us" Harry explained and Draco smiled, setting the pictures into his bag and pulling him close by his waist.

"Well, you got this forever now" Draco said softly and Harry smiled. "Promise you wont leave?" Harry asked and Draco pecked his lips. "I cross my heart" Draco hummed, smiling when Harry wrapped his arms around his neck and kiss him more passionately. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9.8K 482 9
After graduating from Hogwarts School Of Witchcraft And Wizardry Hermione Granger and her parents decided that it's better if she studied in a Muggle...
18.5K 551 28
FINISHED FANFICTION! READ IF YOU LIKE GAY HARRY POTTER STUFF!!! So this story is inspired by my Potter head friend @potterheaddrarry101 (so you guys...
1.2K 25 19
Harry has severe trauma from the war. And so does everyone. During his 8th year at Hogwarts, Harry has a lot to catch up on. Except for that friendly...
652 22 16
During summer vacation after his fifth year at Hogwards, Harry can't stop thinking about something he overheard Draco say... that Draco has a crush o...