Love Maze: 18 Exits (BTS X Re...

By JHPixelizedJM

Being the new girl is hard... especially if you have all 18 members of the Big Three going after you. The Big... More

Ch. 1: Almost an Accident
Ch. 2: The Big Three
Ch. 3: Awkward, Horribly Awkward
Ch. 4: Meeting TXT
Ch. 5: Sharing an Umbrella
Ch. 7: Secrets
Ch. 8: Hidden Talents
Ch. 9: Unexpected Visitor
Ch. 10: Fight Your Fears
Ch. 11: Special Performance
Ch. 12: Attempt at Changing
Ch. 13: Schedule Papers
Ch. 14: Ex
Ch. 15: Make Him Jealous
Ch. 16: Rooftop
Ch. 17: Hidden Sides
Ch. 18: Hidden Sides pt. 2
Ch. 19: Confession
Ch. 20: Wrong Move
Ch. 21: Break Up
Ch. 22: Fixing Mistakes
Ch. 23: A Little Too Late
Ch. 24: Accident
Ch. 25: Night Out
Ch. 26: Return
Ch. 27: New Workmate
Ch. 28: Officemates
Ch. 29: Guilty
Ch. 30: Night Out 2
Ch. 31: Passed Out
Ch. 32: Tipsy and Cute
Ch. 33: Promise
Ch. 34: Moving On
Ch. 35: Misunderstanding
Ch. 36: My Turn
Ch. 37: Who's At Fault
Ch. 38: Awake
Ch. 39: Talking Things Out
Ch. 40: Couples
Ch. 41: Couples pt. 2
Ch. 42: Finally Discharged
A/N

Ch. 6: The Auditorium

158 11 0
By JHPixelizedJM

Yeonjun: Morning, Y/N. I’ve been thinking about you lately.

Dahyun turns to me with wide eyes then back at Yeonjun and I close my eyes in frustration.

This can't be happening.

Dahyun: Uhm... may I know what’s going on here?

Yeonjun then stands up and starts walking towards us and I freeze.

Yeonjun: I’m still interested in you, you know.

I frown as Yeonjun reaches us. He’s still smiling playfully as he looks at me.

Yeonjun: Are you?

Suddenly, someone speaks up from behind me.

???: Stop playing with her already, Yeonjun. You know she’s not interested in you.

I turn to the person behind me and suddenly see Soobin. He looks stern as he looks at Yeonjun.

Y/N: You again?

Soobin then looks at me then shrugs.

Soobin: What do you expect? We’re in the same class. We’re bound to meet again.

There isn’t a hint of playfulness in his voice as he says that. His gaze then shifts back to Yeonjun.

Soobin: Just go back to your seat already. You’re making the atmosphere awkward here and I don’t like it.

I hear Yeonjun groan and walk away then Soobin turns to me and smiles.

Soobin: Just ignore him. Sometimes, he just says whatever comes to his mind without even thinking of what’ll happen.

Soobin then walks past me and I turn as he passes by.

Dahyun: He sure is different. He isn’t as playful as the other members of TXT.

Y/N: Mm-hmm.

Dahyun and I then walk to our seats and place my bag in my seat. I then look towards Moonbin’s seat and place something there. After doing so, I look out the window to see Minhyuk and Sanha walking towards the school building. Suddenly, Minhyuk looks up and we make eye contact. Sanha looks up, too, and he smiles and waves at me. I quickly look away and walk away from the window.

Dahyun: Hey, Y/N! I haven’t shown you the school auditorium, yet, haven’t I?

I turn to Dahyun and see her smiling brightly.

Y/N: Not really.

Dahyun: Great! Moonbin will show you where it is!

Y/N: H-huh?!

My eyes widen and I turn to the door to see Moonbin walking inside with wide eyes.

Moonbin: I’m sorry, what?

Dahyun: You’ll show Y/N the auditorium!

Dahyun smiles playfully and Moonbin gives her an annoyed look.

Moonbin: Yah! I didn’t even say anything!

Yeonjun: I’ll take her to the auditorium!

I turn towards Yeonjun and see him raising his hand excitedly. Suddenly, Soobin speaks up.

Soobin: Just take her there already, Moonbin. It’s not something to make a fuss about.

Moonbin: But-

Soobin: Then I’ll take her.

My eyes widen even more and Soobin stands up and walks towards me.

Soobin: Shall we?

Yeonjun: Yah, Soobin! You’re not interested in her, too, are you?

Soobin turns to Yeonjun with an annoyed look.

Soobin: Yah! I just don’t trust you with her that’s why I’m doing this!

Soobin sighs exasperatedly as he turns to me.

Soobin: Let’s go.

I nod hesitantly and we both leave the room through the back door.

...

Moonbin’s POV

I watch as Soobin and Y/N leave the room then hear Yeonjun groan once they’re gone.

Yeonjun: Aish! Soobin’s so unfair! This could have been my time with her.

Moonbin: It’s good that he took her, though. I don’t trust you with her, either.

Yeonjun: Yah!

I then go to my seat then suddenly notice an umbrella on the seat.

Moonbin: Hmm? This is-

My eyes widen when I remember this umbrella.

It’s the umbrella I gave Y/N yesterday.

A smile forms on my face as I pick up the umbrella.

Dahyun: Oh? Where’d that come from?

I turn to Dahyun to see her looking at the umbrella with curiosity.

Moonbin: Someone who borrowed it just returned it this morning.

Dahyun: You seem happy. Was the person who borrowed it someone you like?

I chuckle then suddenly realize what I’m doing.

Moonbin: Yah! W-what are you talking about? She’s just a friend!

Dahyun: Uh-huh...

Dahyun smiles playfully as she goes to her seat and I look back at the umbrella. Suddenly, I notice a note tied to the handle.

“Thanks. I’m glad we got things settled yesterday.”

At the auditorium
Your POV

Y/N: Woah! It sure is big!

I shout and hear my shout echo across the auditorium. I breathe a laugh when I hear the echo then hear Soobin chuckle.

Soobin: You’ve never really been to an auditorium before, have you?

Y/N: I have. But none of the auditorium’s I’ve went to are this big.

I look towards the stage then run across the aisle towards it. The stage is elevated in a way that I almost can’t see it when I’m right next to it.

Y/N: The stage is even elevated more.

I hear Soobin walk up to me and stop when he’s right behind me.

Soobin: Yup. This is where we’ll be performing during the school’s music festival.

Y/N: Oh, Dahyun told me about that.

I turn to face Soobin and see him smiling at me.

Soobin: You’re really weird.

Y/N: Hmm?

Soobin: You looked really cold and distant yesterday, but now, you’re starting to become more open.

My eyes widen and I look away from Soobin.

Y/N: Oh, yeah, by the way, when’s the festival, anyway? Dahyun never told me that.

Soobin: It’s next week. It starts on Wednesday and goes on for about three days. We usually perform on the night of the second day.

I hear Soobin take a step towards me.

Soobin: Will you be watching?

Y/N: It’s not like I have any other choice. Dahyun will still force me to go even if I don’t want to.

I hear Soobin chuckle then start to leave. I quickly turn around and see him walking away.

Y/N: W-wait! Are you seriously just going to leave me here?!

Soobin continues walking away and I run after him.

...

Soon enough, we’re in the school hallway again, going back to our classroom. I’m walking beside Soobin when someone suddenly grabs my hand and pushes me against the wall.

Y/N: Ah! What the-

I look up and suddenly notice that I’m pinned against the wall. I look up at the person and he smirks.

???: You must be the new kid. You’re just like how Namjoon described you.

Soobin turns around and I can see a surprised look on his face.

Soobin: Hyung, leave her alone.

The stranger won’t even look at Soobin and I glare at him.

Y/N: I assume you’re a member of BTS?

The guy smirks again.

???: I'm flattered that you know. How’d you know?

Y/N: I just figured since all the BTS members I’ve encountered are all jerks.

The guy’s eyes widen and I quickly kick his leg. He shouts and steps back and I quickly step away from him towards Soobin.

???: Yah! You really aren’t scared of any of us, are you?

Y/N: Why should I? You’re just like any other student here. Just because you’re a member of some big group doesn’t mean you’ll get special treatment.

I then look at Soobin then start to walk away.

???: Yah! Are you seriously just gonna walk away like that?! Lee Y/N!

I ignore him as Soobin and I walk back to our classroom. When we’re nearby and far from that guy, Soobin suddenly laughs.

Soobin: I have to say, you always surprise me, Y/N.

I turn to Soobin and see him smiling.

Soobin: And to think that you’d go against Namjoon and Yoongi. Now, you’re something, alright.

Y/N: So that guy a while ago...

Soobin: Yup, that’s Yoongi.

Soobin chuckles and I smile as I look at him.

Y/N: So you can actually smile.

Soobin’s expression turns to surprise as he looks at me, then he smiles again.

Soobin: I guess we both have something we don’t show that much.

I breathe a laugh then turn around as we approach the classroom. Suddenly, I see Rocky and Sanha entering through the front door. Minhyuk turns to us briefly, then suddenly smirks as he enters.

Wait, what?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.3K 156 31
The story of 6 boys who have their own talent, they have been stayed together in a school and who know how much trouble these boys can cause from the...
70.8K 3.1K 63
when i'm bored i'll write something here includes cuss words ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀☆ this is not to be taken serious, i don't know any of the members personally...
1.6K 78 40
"Do you know how much I've missed you!? Every day and night I think about what could've gone down differently! I missed you, I couldn't imagine life...
97K 2.6K 30
Y/n is a girl who loves to dance and sing.. She dances everyday and sings some times to ease her boredness... She's a positive girl who is happy and...