Letting go of pain

By Gracejenniferanne

Being thrown away in the garbage in a dark alleyway in London when she was only a baby, she should have died... More

Characters
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
chapter 71
Chapter 72
extra chapter (73)
extra chapter (74 )
finale

Chapter 38

79.9K 2.3K 235
By Gracejenniferanne

It is funny you think I give a fuck

The day after I spent the day in bed only coming out when I was forced to. A part of me wants to let them in but the other part knows that it is best this way. It is best to be alone, because as soon as I let people in or let myself get too close...

I get hurt.

So, it is best to distance myself away from them... it is best to be cold and drive them away, it is best for everyone for me to just be alone. Last night I got little to no sleep, the memories of mike always replaying on repeat. I am always feeling too scared to go to sleep because I always feel like the monster will come out from under the bed.

I am always waiting...

I am always in fear knowing that my monster is still out there that he is still hiding. And what I am more scared of is him hurting the only people I care about. He could hurt or find a way to hurt dad or one of my brothers. He could even hurt Ryan my best friend. If he hurt any of those people I know that would be the end of me. I would never be able to forgive myself. I looked down at the photo of me and john and loudly sighed.

I had already been the cause of one death, wouldn't want to be the cause of another.

I got dressed in jeans and a baggy black hoodie, even though they were a size six. They hung so loosely on my body and looked more like a bag on me more than clothes. I avoided mirrors like nothing else getting ready as quick and carelessly as possible. I don't care what people think about me or how people see me. if people think I am an ugly bitch fuck them. I walked down the stairs hearing in the distance my older brothers waking up or trying to wake up the younger brothers. I don't need people to wake me up, I can do that shit myself. I can look after myself.

Dad and Enzo were sitting on the kitchen table eating a bagel and drinking their poison. I grimaced walking past them to boil the kettle. I honestly don't know how people drink that black poison. I had tried it once and by gosh it scarred me. I also grabbed an apple and once my drink was ready I sat down on the kitchen table. Like usual they were both wearing their fancy rich snobby suits. Enzo looked at me a large frown forming and then he scoffed really loudly when he saw my apple. "is that seriously all your having"? I then rolled my eyes while munching on my delicious apple making a 'duh' face. Enzo scowled then got up nearly second later a piece of toast was placed in front of me. I looked up at Enzo giving him a pissed of look while he was only smirking mischievously at me. "Blimey, you seriously need to stop force-feeding me". I scold him crossing my arms over my small chest. He scoffed loudly and rolled his eyes. "eat". I rolled my eyes and took a dramatic bite of the toast in hopes to irritate him but annoyingly it only made his smirk grow wider. Soon the others joined downstairs. The twins and Bruno all wearing leather jackets.

Wow, these boneless teddy bears are really trying to pull off the bad boy look.

good luck with that teddy bears

While Milo and Alex came down wearing suits and ties. I sometimes think they don't own anything else. "Excited for school little sis". Luke hums as he ruffles my hair. "stop that". I scowl slapping his hand away harshly. "And why the bloody hell would I be excited about school". I ask waving my hands in the air. "Language". Dad and Enzo both scolded loudly glaring angrily at me. "We will be leaving soon mia figlia". Dad addresses me making me roll my eyes. "we"? I question. "Yes, I will need to be there to properly sigh you in and your brothers have also agreed to accompany you on your first day". I grimace shuddering in disgust feeling a bit of anger forming in the pit of my stomach. They are treating this like it is my first day of primary school. "Whatever". I mumbled before gulping the rest of my English black tea.

I can't be bothered to fight against these bloody wankers it is too early for that shit. We all got into a 2020 Infiniti QX80 us all surprisingly fitting in the car. But I and Bruno had to sit in the very backseat of the car. Which he was not very fond of because the twins and milo kept on making fun of them. "Hard lines bubba". I said mockingly rubbing his arm giving him fake sympathy. He gave me a weird look but then rolled his eyes then continuing his sniffling party. the boys all just continued to laugh at his childless I couldn't help the small smile that formed on my lips. "So before we reach the school I would like to go over and remind you Breanna of the rules". They all looked unfazed as Enzo started but I was enraged. First, they want me to go to their stuck little snobby wanker bloody school well they suck on it. especially if they want to give me 'rules' they can remove the stick up their asses and shove their so-called 'rules' up there instead.

"No boys whatsoever! If you get partnered up with one tell one of us. Be good, NO trouble, If I get a call or hear any of you lot are causing trouble, It won be pretty! I expect you all to pay attention in your classes and try your hardest in getting the best grades possible". He continued to ramble off telling us all his so-called rules I just tuned him out and focused on the things around me instead. When we got Bruno helped me out and we were now walking in the school on our way to the principal's office.

This school was fucking massive, it was the poshest and snobby school I have ever seen. I can already tell I am going to have some fun here. what can I say I love being a bitch. The principal's office was cool and about ten times nicer than my last one. It didn't have the off smell of rotten milk in it instead it smelled nice. The principle looked about in his late 50s and was a larger man and was bald, but he had a very nice and charming smile. I and dad sat in the two seats for visitors in front of the principles desk.

"Hello, miss Moretti I am very happy for you joining my school my name is Mr Connor". He said pulling his hand out in a hand gesture giving me a powerful warm smile. I gave him a board looked and slightly raised my eyebrows at his hand. I heard someone clear their throat behind me so I took the hand and gave it an extra 'firm' handshake. Mr Connor seemed startled and a little nervous. But I could in the corner of my eye see dads lips twitching up into a small almost unnoticeable sly smirk. "I could almost say the same Mr Connor". I smirked leaning back in the seat folding my hands together. Dad cleared his throat probably to save the nervous principle in front of me. like seriously this man is sweating and keeps looking my dad and brothers nervously. "so, shall we get this over with"? Mr Connor nods vigorously and starts handing out forms for dad to sign meanwhile 'explaining' their expectations and rules. Soon I was handed out an election form for me to pick out. "here are some electives to pick out. Your father has already chosen physical education and Italian so you only have to choose one". I was a little annoyed that my father picked out my electives but I wasn't that fazed with what he picked. I want to learn Italian so I know what the lunatics at home say. I also am pretty sporty when it comes to running that is. "Music". I said bluntly after skim-reading the table of electives.

The principle chuckled to himself but nodded his head while chuckling. The boys and dad seemed very surprised at my choice and dad stared at me wide-eyed. "I had a feeling you would pick that after I had looked over your records I must say I am very impressed and very honoured to have such a talented student joining our school and now honouring our music program as you are known pianist prodigy". I nodded weakly avoiding the principles and the boy's gazes. My cheeks flushed a deep burning red colour and I looked down my lap slightly embarrassed. I fucking hate praises and compliments. "cheers". I mutter under my breath fiddling with my hands. Dad cleared his throat and I could feel my brothers confused eyes on me. dad and the principle were now finishing it up and the principle kept on gushing on my 'skills'. By the time we were done and walked out of the principal's office dad and my brothers stopped me in the school halls. Thank the flying fuck kids were now in their classes.

"Why didn't you tell us you were basically a music prodigy". Dad asked his hands on my shoulders slightly tightening. He gave me a stern look but he also looked so lovingly and a hint of proudness was in his eyes. "didn't feel the need to". I shrugged giving him an 'I don't give a fuck look'. He sighed loudly then ran a hand down his face. "well have a good day at school princess and call me or your brothers if you need something". He kissed my temple then wrapped his arms around me giving me a loving tight protective hug. He then turned to my twin and the older twins giving them a pointing look. "look after her and watch her and make sure to protect her. If she comes home with so much then a disarmed hair on her head I will have your heads". They all including me gulped bloody hell this man can be scary when he wants to be.

They all gave me a kiss on the head before they left the school leaving me with my twin and the other twins. "are you ready"? Bruno asked giving me a cheeky smile.

"let's just get this hell over with".

Let the fun begin.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

Their Moon By meshybish

General Fiction

83.7K 2K 20
Moon, 20 years old, living with her abusive uncle for as long as she can remember. Physical abuse is something she for once can deal with but mental...
2.9M 77.3K 50
She's a fifteen-year-old girl who killed her "father" in self-defense and lied about it to the police. She thinks she has no other family members and...
1.7M 47.4K 47
Genesis has grown up with a neglective, abusive father all throughout her sixteen years of life. Despite all the pain and trauma she goes through, sh...
378K 7.9K 30
After Briana Smith tragic accident, she was never the same. Her older brother Ethan Black tried his hardest to protect Bri, however, it wasn't enough...