All is Found

By findinglove9499

With her life crumbling around her, worldwide popstar Ashlyn 'Ash' Monroe finds herself standing on the wrong... More

Authors Note
Cast List
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
Epilogue
Bonus Chapter
Alternative Ending
Hold My Hand

32

2.6K 120 4
By findinglove9499

Flying while hungover is honestly the worst thing ever. After our show last night we all got drunk at the bar Halsey rented out. It was a fun party and everyone had a good time but I wish I limited the alcohol I consumed. I was barely alive for Diego's families party. His mom made the best food and we all had a nice time trying to recover from all alcohol the night before. Nikki and I left for the airport right from the party.

I tried to sleep through the flight but my stomach wouldn't let me. I was anxious to get back to Thea and still nauseous from my hangover and combined with the occasional turbulence led to bad things for my stomach. Correction, throwing up in an airplane bathroom is the worst thing ever. Nikki shared in my pain but was able to hold it down.

Finally after what felt like an eternity, the wheels of the plane touched the tarmac and I breathed a sigh of relief. A half an hour later we were walking off the plane and I was desperate to hit the bathroom to freshen up a bit. I stopped at one of the shops in the terminal and ran off to the bathroom to get the taste out of the back of my throat. Nikki just laughed and watched as I tried to make myself not look as hungover as I feel.

When I was satisfied I didn't look like I spent the last couple of hours throwing up, Nikki and I made our way to baggage claim. I texted Thea when we got off the plane so I'm hoping that she is here because she hasn't answered me. It took us a few more minutes to get to baggage claim and I started to look around.

Then I saw her. Thea is leaning against a pole wearing an olive green t-shirt and shorts that show off her long, long legs. I dropped my bag at Nikkis feet before running off towards my girlfriend. Thea caught me in her arms and I held onto her tight. It felt so good to be back in her arms. When I pulled away from her I pressed my lips to hers and sighed. I'm home.

"Yo love birds, our bags are here and I need help." Nikki interrupted us. Thea and I pulled away from each other and started to help Nikki get everything from the baggage claim.

It took us a while to pack everything in the truck and Nikki almost had to sit on my lap in the passenger seat because of the all the bags. We drove to my house first. Pat was sitting on my porch waiting for us when we pulled up. Thea and Nikki started to bring the bags inside as I greeted Pat. We talked for a few minutes before I started to help the girls bring everything inside. I brought almost all of my bags to my room and got Nikki set up in the guest room. Once I was sure everything was up and running correctly Nikki almost kicked me out of my own house.

I drove behind Thea to her house in my car and almost forgot to turn my car off before I jumped out. Thea held the door open for me and I smelled the familiar earth scents of her home. I followed Thea to her bedroom and I started pealing my clothes off. When nothing was left I got onto the bed and Thea followed me.

"So, how hungover are you?" Thea asked and laid on top of me.

"Well the plane ride was a bit rough but I do feel better now." I said.

Thea gave me a wicked smiled and kiss me hard. The start of our 24 hours in bed were pure bliss. A few early rounds of sex were followed by a nap and then we got up to get something to eat for breakfast. It was only around noon when we returned to bed after eating breakfast.

"How was Diegos' house last night?" Thea asked as I put my head on her shoulder.

"Fun, his family is amazing and super fun to be around. It felt like the party was never going to end. I wouldn't be surprised if everyone just passed out on the floor after partying all night." I said and ran my fingers down her side.

"And your prank went over well I saw from pictures." Thea said and kissed my forehead.

"Yea I'm just happy no one slipped on the water. Flour was every where though. Halsey had to take two showers to get it out of her hair." I said remembering all the angry texts I got from her.

"You should start planning the next one for the Europe tour." Thea said.

"You can help since you'll be there for it." I answered and smile thinking about the time we will have together in Europe.

"I'll let you know if I have any ideas." Thea said and chuckled.

"There is something I want to talk to you about before you hear it from anyone else." I said.

This discussion should probably take place while we are wearing clothes and not in bed but it needs to happen. No time like the present.

"What's up?" Thea asked and looked at me.

"Gina showed up at the show." I said and took a cautious look at her.

"Your ex Gina?" Thea asked.

"That's the one. I had no idea she was there until security brought her back after soundcheck." I answered.

"What did she want?" Thea asked trying to remain level headed.

"To tell me she was happy. The first time I sang her song live on tour I said to the crowd that I wished she was happy. She saw the video, got tickets to see the show and wanted to talk to me. We talked for a bit about what happened between us and she left." I said telling her a brief version of what happened.

"How did you feel about seeing her?" Thea asked.

"Shocked. I kind of thought I was hallucinating for a minute until she started talking. Now, I feel like I finally got the closure I needed from that relationship. After we were served with papers, Bobby basically tore her out of my life and cut off all my communication from her. I had no idea what happened to her after we were forced apart. Every once and a while I would see an ad with her in it before Bobby could take it away from me. It was just nice to know that she is okay now and doing well." I said and looked up at Thea.

"As long as she doesn't try to win you back I'm good with it." Thea said looking up at the ceiling.

"Hey, look at me." I said and forced her to look at me. "I feel more for you than I ever felt for her Thea. No ex popping up is going to change that. You're it for me babe." I said looking into her eyes.

I wanted Thea to make sure she knew that. I don't want anyone else, ever. I only have eyes for her. One day I want to make her mine forever. I have thought about proposing to Thea but I still think it's a little too soon for that. It hasn't stopped me from looking at rings though. I gave Thea a kiss and looked into her eyes.

"Thank you for telling me you saw her." Thea said and softened.

"Anything for you babe." I said and gave her another kiss.

24 hours in bed with the love of my life was something that I desperately needed. I felt recharged and just so genuinely happy, I didn't know what to do with myself. We definitely need more days like this one and I plan on having a few more of them before I leave for Europe. For now Thea and I had breakfast together and after I watched her get dressed for work.

It was nice to see her dress in white. The gold from her badge popped against her uniform shirt and it made me smile. I packed up her lunch for her and kissed her as we left her house together. She is going to be working for the next couple of days but I don't have a doubt that she'll end up at my house after a shift.

I drove back to my house in one of her old SPD shirts and found Nikki sitting on the couch watching tv. I plopped down next to her and put my feet up on the coffee table.

"Sleep okay?" I asked.

"Yes thank you, I would ask if you did but I already know the answer to that." Nikki said and pointed to my neck. I blushed and covered the dark hickey with my hand.

"Shut it you. I'm going to make a trip to the store later you should come so I can show you around town." I said.

"Sounds like a plan." Nikki said and took another sip of her drink.

Most of the day was spent unpacking and when I had enough, Nikki and I went to the grocery story. I asked Pat if he needed anything while I was there and he gave me a list. Going to the grocery store was a bit interesting. People noticed me while we were shopping and it was weird. A few fans asked for selfies and I said yes but as we were finishing shopping there was a crowd around us and I almost called Thea.

When we came back from the store I ran Pat his groceries while Nikki decided on what she wanted for dinner. Nikki and I spent the night in as I cleaned the house. After nobody living in it for two months things were dusty and I just wanted the fresh start now that I'm home again. Once the house was dusted I started doing some laundry and left the rest in piles to do tomorrow.

Once everything was in piles I found the little bit of sage I had left from earlier this year and started to burn it.

"What are you doing?" Nikki said and watched me walk through the kitchen and around the living room.

"Cleansing the house, hoping to bring good energy only in it now that we're home." I said and waved the sage around Nikki a few times before continuing upstairs.

After I got through the house I blew out the remaining sage and sat on my bed. I should probably change these sheets before I sleep in them.

"Happy to be home?" I looked up from my bedspread and saw Asher leaning against my door frame.

"Very actually." I said and gave him a smile.

I haven't seen Asher and Ashley since the Boston show on tour and it's nice to see my brother. I've missed them.

"Thea handled it well when you told her about us." Ashley said sitting on my desk chair.

"A lot better than I thought she would. Let me tell you though, seeing her parents and all the other fallen officers in New York City scared me." I said.

"It was a lot to take in for sure. Have you thought about telling other people around you though?" Asher asked.

"Not really, I might need to tell Nikki though with her staying here if you guys pop up while I'm home." I said looking at both of them.

"Might be the best thing, you don't want her to think you're crazy." Ashley said.

"Hey!" I said threw a throw pillow at her. The pillow went right through her body and hit the wall behind her. We both started laughing and Asher joined in.

"It's a really nice thing you are doing for her though, you've bonded a lot during your time of tour." Ashley said.

"It was a no brainer for me. She needed a place to stay and I have the room. It brings me a little piece of mind to have someone else here with me though. Some nights are just so quiet." I said and picked at the bedspread.

"You know that we are always watching over you right? Just because you can't see us doesn't mean we aren't around." Asher said and sat down next to me.

"Even the Reaper reminded me of that one." I said and rubbed my forehead.

"The Reaper? Why did he come for you?" Ashley said sounding concerned.

"He didn't come for me, well at least not that night. I had questions about how I could see that many souls and he gave me an answer. He's popped up a few times to me." I said.

"You shouldn't be able to see him until your dying moments Ashlyn. Don't engage him." Asher said seriously.

"Why what's wrong with me seeing him otherwise?" I asked.

Asher and Ashley looked at each other and I didn't like the look they shared. Before either of them couldn't answer another voice was heard.

"Who are you talking too?" Nikki asked. I looked to the doorway of my room and saw her standing there.

"You need to tell her; it will be okay." Ashley said.

"I'm like a psychic medium. I can talk with my dead siblings; Asher is sitting next to me on my right and Ashley is sitting on my desk chair." I said.

"Can you talk to other dead people?" Nikki asked.

"It's complicated but yes." I answered.

"Your sister isn't going to haunt me for sleeping in her room right?" Nikki asked and pointed towards Ashley's old room.

"She's cute Ashlyn and you know the answer to that." Ashley said.

"No she won't Nikki." I answered.

"Cool, I'm going to bed now. Thanks again Ashlyn for letting me stay with you." Nikki said and gave me a soft smile.

"It's no problem at all. Goodnight." I said.

Nikki ducked out of my room and walked off to Ashley's room. I sighed and flopped down onto my bed. Welcome Home.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

12.4K 214 39
Kristina has never opened up about her true self. Not even her best friend, Harry, gets to see all sides of her. That is, until Billie enters her lif...
1.8K 147 20
Le'Eah exists in a world where her own father is the embodiment of her worst nightmares. Having lost her mother at the hands of her father, Le'Eah an...
203K 6.6K 62
my update scheduled will be wacky, thanks for baring with me. tw: this story does touch on mature topics such a abuse, depression, and suicide. --REW...
2.3K 189 21
She is the quiet, shy one. She is loud and obnoxious, cussing is her language. She's supposed to be a healer with a warrior background. She's the Alp...