Songs Of War - What if everyo...

By Nalla_Kaltaris

This is crack and is not to be treated seriously During the Season 3 Commentary, David mentioned that Senn w... More

The History Of Ardonia
On Mount Velgrin
Etherea
Sendaria
The Basalt Mines
In Underwood
Riverstead
The Dragon Stone
Crown Peak
A Common Enemy
The Journey Ahead
Mount Tempest
Attack On Sendaria
The Start Of A New Journey
Battle Of The Tree Fort
Different From The Rest
Tabora Crags
For Felden
Ataraxia
Goodbye Forever...
Going Into Battle
Four Ardoni Clans VS Voltaris
The Truth Behind The Legend
The Deathsinger
Do You Have Any Lava?
An Old Friend
Leaving Ataraxia
The Knights Of Ardonia
I Made This For You
The Unyielding Legion
Fort Zuka
The Vault
Dark Niika
The Conflict Between Cydonia And K'arthen
Dominus Voltaris
The Tidesinger
The Stress
The Enderqueen
The Alliance
The Chronicler And Necromancers
The Enderknights
Igneous VS Malakai
The Battle Of Felora
The End ( Part One )
The End ( Part Two )
The Tidesinger's Songs
Battle Of Crown Peak
Another Alliance
The Nether
He
In The Shadows
Preparing For Battle
Battle Of Meridian
Where We Have Come
Vulcannus
The Story Of A King
The Balance
The Shrouded Islands
Northwind
The Boat On The Ocean
Senn
The Last Prime
The Stress Of A Queen
The Deal
The Walls Of Time
The Battle For Felden
Against The Nether
Hailstone
The Ender Trials
The True Rulers
The Voltaris Aren't The Real Enemy
The Final Battle
The Second Great War
Author's Notes

Felora

289 6 0
By Nalla_Kaltaris

Third person view

Below Felora, Niika descends into a cave system, and emerges inside Felora.

She sneaks around to avoid drawing attention to the cave entrance. She approaches the beacon pad and finds it guarded.

She waits a second, then strikes down the two Wither Skeletons and rushes out onto the pad.

She puts the nether star into the beacon, and turns around as Wither Skeletons block all her exits.

As she turns and faces them, the beacon powers on, and not a second later, the combined forces of the Knights of Ardonia, K’arthen, and Cydonia begin beaming in.

~*~

At Crown Peak, Pythus is walking quickly to the throne room, speaking out loud to himself.

' First Meridian, now Felora. I knew they were going to use the beacons! If these miscreants think they can liberate the kingdoms they are…'

Pythus crests the top edge of the stairs in front of the throne and comes to an abrupt stop.

There in the throne sits the Deathsinger, casually reclined, looking over his sword.

' Ingressus! Get off of my throne, it belongs to me!'

The Deathsinger turns lazily towards Pythus. ' Does it? I think I have earned the right to sit here as much as you have.'

The Deathsinger pats the side of the throne as he continues to sit in it.

Pythus reaches for his battle axe but stops himself. The Deathsinger continues to meet his eyes, but tightens his grip on his sword preparing for a fight.

Finally Pythus finally backs down, and the Deathsinger has asserted his dominance.

Having won the small challenge, the Deathsinger gets up out of the throne.

' I have waited far too long for your cooperation, Pythus. I will go to Ataraxia and reclaim the Prime Songs myself. The kingdoms, the Enderknights, and the rest of your enemies I leave to you.'

The Deathsinger strolls past Pythus, leaving him standing on the steps. The Angel of Death lands beside Pythus.

' We can no longer rely on these Voltaris scum to aid us in battle,' Pythus says to the Angel of Death.
' The resistance grows in strength as we linger in their domain. We must draw a new weapon against our enemies.'

~*~

Back at Felora, the battle is going very poorly. The Magnorites are having a hard time fighting in the jungle, and many Cydonia soldiers are falling to the blades of the Wither skeletons.

Denny and Thunderdome fight the Wither at Felora, but are unable to get a good attack on it.

Skorch arrives at the battle with Nether reinforcements. ' Keep them inside the city, let none escape!'

Grek is fighting off a few wither skeletons when he stumbled and lands on the hard wood walkways.

' Blast!'

He kicks a nearby wither skeleton away, and gets back up to grab his sword. He tries to hold it steady but sees it shaking in his hands. Another Wither skeleton attacks approaches, but Niika jumps from the side and kills it.

Saxon and Trevor are fighting their way along a bridge when Skorch appears at the opposite end. They turn around but wither skeletons come from behind.

They are attacked from both sides, and fight back to back. Skorch is able to knock Saxon down, and as Trevor turns, the wither skeletons disarm Trevor and begin dragging him and Saxon off.

The Tidesinger rushes forward and fights Skorch.

He is able to push him back, but in a break from the fighting, he notices many of the Knights of Ardonia being killed. He sees Skorch smile, and uses one of his songs to distract Skorch to get away.

Down below, Tidesinger meets up with Hubris and Thalleous.

' We’ve lost our momentum, we must fall back now!

' We can’t retreat, we’ll never get this chance again!' Hubris tells the Tidesinger.

' Then we will find another way, but if we continue this fight we will all die.'

Thalleous looks around, seeing their allies falling in the distance.

' Retreat! Back to the portal!' he commands.

The knights start pulling back to the portal. Saxon and Trevor are still being taken captive.

~*~

Masani is retreating towards the beacon as well, shooting skeletons with her bow.

Suddenly she spots a civilian being attacked- a female Felina. Her eyes go wide as she recognizes the person.

' Lira!'

Masani rushes forward towards Lira.

Lira is trying to help other civilians not be killed in the chaos, when a nearby civilian is attacked by the Wither Skeletons. She goes over there to see if the person is okay, then the Wither Skeleton comes for her. She picks up a weapon on the ground and tries to defend herself but is quickly stricken down.

Lira is injured, and about to be killed when an arrow hits the Wither Skeleton killing it.

She looks over, and is surprised to see Masani with her bow drawn. They both smile for a moment, until Masani’s face becomes suddenly pained.

An arrow is sticking through Masani, and she collapses forward.

~*~

Back at the beacon, Lucan and Niika find themselves caught up in the retreat. They go through the portal as Denny and Thunderdome fly in above.

~*~

Lira holds up Masani’s dead body, sad.

~*~

The Tidesinger is the last through, after making sure everyone else was safe. After arriving back in Meridian, he quickly removes the nether star so no one can follow them through.

Abbigail flies down on Luna and looks worried. ' What happened?!

' Our attack failed, it was chaos. I should have expected more Nether forces to arrive… Many lost their lives because of my mistake.'

Denny flies down on Thunderdome. Abbigail looks to Denny.

' Where are Saxon and Trevor?'

Denny removes his helmet. ' Skorch nearly killed them, but took them as prisoners instead.'

Lucan and Niika look at each other.

Borgen walks up. ' Us Magnorites fight on solid ground, not hanging from trees. Many K’arthen soldiers died today.'

' We needed the capitals to utilize the beacons, what now?' Ria asks.

Everyone stops, and gradually turns to Achillean for guidance.

' We must get the Prime Songs before the Deathsinger does. Thalleous, you have wielded the Prime Songs before, maybe you can wield them against Ingressus.'

Thalleous nods, but Senn walks forward.

' Wait, what?'

Everyone turns to him.

' Is there a problem?' Hubris asks.

Senn looks down, sighs and walks backwards. ' Nothing.'

/A/N/ Senn is very close to Galleous and knows that Galleous would totally disagree if he knew Thalleous was wielding the Prime Songs again.

' We should split up,' Ria suggests.
' One group to the Protisium Prime, the other to the Agressium Prime, that way we'll get the Songs faster.'

The Tidesinger nods. ' Good thinking. Let's get started.'

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

717 22 16
Ardonia fights its bloodiest war in history. The Voltaris strike against the other clans for the first time in 900 years. The Nether seeks vengeance...
960 81 17
This is a Songs of war fanfiction, all rights go backt to Black Plasma studios, except for my oc's ((Nova, Shadow, Skylar, Lilly and Ceris (thoug the...
1.5K 28 4
A ship story inspired by @Irlxnda, go check his or her profile for the original story. I just edited it a bit and made it longer. Much much longer. ...
3.8K 105 35
THIS BOOK IS POSTED ON WATTPAD ONLY! FUCK. TEENFIC. This is a book of Songs of War stuff that is as chaotic as I am. Which is to say, very chaotic. C...