MANAGER | HAIKYUU!! X READER...

By -MUST4FU

"๐’๐‡๐„'๐’ ๐Œ๐˜ ๐’๐ˆ๐’๐“๐„๐‘!" Haiba Y/n is the designer of ICS, now she is back in Japan to live again with... More

info
chapter one : B E A U T I F U L
chapter two : F O R G I V E
chapter three : C O L E
chapter four : K A R A S U N O
chapter five : C O M P L E X
chapter six : A N I M A L S
chapter seven : D E V I L
special chapter : beauty guru pt 1
special chapter : beauty guru pt 2 (final)
important a/n
chapter nine : S O R R Y + C U T E
chapter ten : m e m o r i e s
chapter eleven : m e m o r i e s
chapter twelve : M A T C H
chapter thirteen : Z E N + M A R R I A G E
chapter fourteen : I C E H O T
chapter fifteen : T A N K T O P
chapter sixteen : T H E D E V I L I S B A C K !
chapter seventeen : D A T E ? !
chapter eighteen : J E A L O U S Y
chapter nineteen : E W !
chapter twenty : B A R B E Q U E + O H N O
chapter twenty one : H A N D K E R C H I E F + N O I E
|Q U E S T I O N S|
|A N S W E R S|
chapter twenty two : H A N A F U D A + P E R V E R T S
chapter twenty three : S U P P O R T
chapter twenty four : T O S S + DRUNK
chapter twenty five : M E D I C I N E + N O T E
chapter twenty six : G O O D B Y E
SPECIAL OVA : V A L E N T I N E S ! !
B O O K T W O : T R A I L E R

chapter eight : L E M O N C A K E

39.6K 1.3K 2K
By -MUST4FU

YOU AND NEKOMATA WERE TALKING WHEN A BALL WAS NOW HEADING TOWARDS YOU TWO. You were about to save the poor coach when someone spiked it down, your eyes widened and looked at your savior infront of you.

It was a male but not that tall, you were taller. He has a ash blonde spikey hair and he was wearing a blue gym outfit. "a-an-" You flinched when he scowled at you.

"Bakugou stop scaring her!" Cole appeared from behind and smacked his head. Bakugou glared at Cole he immediately. "tsk"

"uhm ok..thanks for saving us back there..?" Bakugou glared at you making you flinch again, you nervously smiled and gulps "Bakugou Katsuki you bitch" You let out a offended gasp, no one has ever called you a bitch before.

'oh this man is gettin' some'

Your face darkened, Cole noticed this as he immediately backed away in fear. No one messes with you or they'll be dead, "Bakugou I think you should apo-" You interrupted Kirishima by sending the three your deadly glare, they tensed up especially Bakugou. He never felt this fear inside him

"who the fuck are you to call me a bitch?" Bakugou glared but you stepped up to him. "don't fucking glare at me you bastard son of a bitch! No one dares mess with a queen and you know what you are about to get some of this you prick!" You snapped, you held your hand high. Bakugou closed his eyes ready for the harsh slap but it didn't came.

"wha- Cole?! The fuck are you doing?! Let go me! Imma kill this son of a bitch!!!" You screeched angrily as the volleyball practices stopped and their attention went to you four. Lev almost fell from running towards you.

"y/n what happened?!" You stared at Lev and gritted your teeth in anger. "he fucking called me a bitch you asshole!!" You shouted and tried slapping him but Lev and Cole held you back. "no one has ever called me a bitchh!!!!! You dickhead!!!" You took a deep breath.

"what happened?" Kita arrived and tapped Lev's shoulder. "he called her a bitch" Kita nodded as he walked over to you. But you were busy spouting harsh words to Bakugou.

Kita grabbed your arm making you stumble, you landed on his chest and Kita hugged you. You tensed up and trying to pull away from his hug but Kita held you tighter and soon you relaxed in his arms. "shh..it's okay" Cole sighed in relief while Lev crossed his arms in jealousy, He was only one who can comfort you.

'thank you' Cole mouthed and Kita nodded.

Cole sighed and smacked Bakugou's head. "THE FUCK YOU SH-" what Cole said next made Bakugou froze, he looked at Cole in disbelief.

"you just embarassed yourself and called The Haiba Y/n bitch"

[THIRD POV, CAFETERIA]

Kita comforted you by baking you a lemon cake, you drooled at the sight of the lemon cake. Kita gave you a fork and you immediately devoured the sweet baked lemon cake of Shinsuke Kita. You closed your eyes in delight, Kita smiled and adored you

"cute" He thought out loud making your froze. You looked at Kita with a light of pink hue on your cheeks and rubbed your nape shyly "thanks"

Kita blushed and covered his mouth as he looked away embarrassingly.

"u-uh..so are you feeling better now?" Kita gulped, you nodded and kept eating the cake in silence. You were squealing inside of how Kita is cute when he is blushing. You almost choke, you drank your water and wiped your mouth with your sleeve.

"hey y/n" You looked up to him and saw Kita, his ears were bright red as he shyly rubbed his nape. "uh-uhm. Would you like to g-"

"Y/NNNNN!!!" Bokuto arrive and tackled you in a hug as he rubbed his cheeks against yours, you blushed at the physical contact. Akaashi trailed behind him and sighed, he grabbed Bokuto's collar and pulled him away from you. "stop bothering y/n san"

"oh it's okay!" You laugh awkwardly and sat straight while dusting youself.
"By the way Y/n san are you alright? We heard the fight" Bokuto tilt his head in confusion, he didn't heard about the fight but he did heard your name when they were talking about you and the fight. "fight?" Akaashi mentally facepalmed.

"oh I'm alright thanks to Kita san" You smiled, making Akaashi and Bokuto hearts melt by your sweet and warm smile, they felt something tingling inside their stomachs but they shrugged it off. "Kita san?"

"oh! Didn't see ya there buddy!" Bokuto laughed loudly as he wrapped his arms around Kita's shoulder. Geez this boy is so touchy, Kita faked smile and pulled Bokuto's arm away. "nice to meet you too Bokuto san" Bokuto shaked Kita's hand eagerly with a happy grin on his face.

"what are you eating Y/n san?" Akaashi asked as he leaned closer to you, you can feel his breath behind your ears. "uh...Kita's lemon cake! It's actually really delicious!" You grin making Akaashi blush. "LEMON CAKE?! AHHH HOSHI HOSHI!!" You laughed at Bokuto's childness.

"iyo" Bokuto beamed in happiness as he sat beside you, you wanted to take a bite for one last time. It was about to put inside your mouth when someone grabbed your hand.

Bokuto unconsciously grabbed your hand and took a bite of the cake that was on your fork, your face were so close to each other that your noses were touching. You fumed and back away, Akaashi and Kita's jaws dropped "B-BOKUTO SAN!"

You fan yourself from the heatness of your face as Kita gave you a cup of cold water. "you okay?" you nodded and grabbed his hand as he pulled you up. "Don't do that Bokuto san!"

"do what Akaashi? I just took a bite of her lemon cake?" Akaashi gritted his teeth and pulled Bokuto's ear. "itei!"

You slapped yourself and just went back inside the gym while blushing madly, you grabbed your jeans tight as you adjusted your glasses.

Kita missed his chance, he wanted to ask you if you could watch the stars with him tonight but Bokuto and Akaashi ruined the moment.

Cole noticed you, he jogged over to you and laughed. "what's with your face! You look like a bloated tomatoe covered with ketcup!!!" You flipped him off and sat on the benches while wiping your sweat.

"Y/n san!" A red haired male run towards you showing his shark teeth. You waved to him. "I'm Kirishima Eijirou! Can I please have your number!" He shouted a little too loud as he bowed.

You sweatdropped

Oikawa let out a annoyed huff, Iwaizumi noticed this. "tsk Y/n's not giving her number d-"

"sure" Oikawa jaws dropped and walked over to you with a jealous pout. Kirishima beamed and immediately handed his phone to you, you typed your number in his contact list and gave it back to him. "thanks!" He cutely grin making you squeal, you hugged the red headed boy. Kirishima blushed madly froze, Oikawa twitched so did Iwaizumi from afar.

Oikawa seperated you both making you pout, because you can feel Kirishima's abs against your body and his thicc mus-

"Stay away from Y/n chan!" You looked at Oikawa with your eyes widened. "Oikaw-"

"are you her mother?" Kirishima said casually with a smile on his face, you stifled your laugh making Oikawa red in anger. "how dare y-" Iwaizumi smacked Oikawa's back harhsly making him jerk forwards.

"itai! Iwaa chan!!~" He pouted and crossed his arms angrily. "sorry about him Y/n san"

"it's fine!" You smile making Iwaizumi's heart melt like Bokuto's and Akaashi's.

TO BE CONTINUED

KITA'S LEMON CAKE

HEY GUYS I NEED HELP WITH THE COVER OF [AGAIN KUROO TETSURO X READER] IF U WANT TO MAKE THE COVER OR EDIT THE COVER

SEND THE PICTURE IN MY IG ACC.

@lemonieedits

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

961 28 20
Summer Inter High passes for the Karasuno boys and Koushi Sugawara hopes the rest of his teammates aren't too down. Strange things occur when not one...
1M 22.4K 31
Yandere Haikyuu Boys x Female Reader you are the little sister of Kiyoko and you have just moved back in with your sister and mother. You switch sch...
1.6K 120 44
''๐๐ฅ๐š๐ฒ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ๐ซ ๐ ๐š๐ฆ๐ž, ๐ง๐จ๐ญ ๐ฆ๐ž.'' โ€ขยฐ. *เฟWhen Y/n goes to Nekoma for high school, she thought she'd have a normal life, in the back of the...
4.4K 102 13
WARNING: Strong Language Kenma sister name is Kate (aka Y/n). Kenma's sister becomes the new manager of the volleyball team, because she wants to man...