IMPERFECT FLOWERS🥀

By dadonki

" how do you know when you love someone" More

part 1
part 2
Part 3
Part 4
Part 5
Part 6
Part 7
Part 8
Part 9
Part 10
Part 11
Part 12
Part 13
Part 14
Part 15
Part 16
Part 17
Part 18
Part 19
Part 20
Part 21
Part 22
Part 23
Part 24
Part 25
Part 26
Part 27
Part 28
Part 29
Part 30
Part 31
Part 32
Part 33
Part 34
Part 35
Part 36
Part 37
Part 38
Part 39
Part 40
Part 41
Part 42
Part 43
Part 44
Part 45
Part 46
Part 47
Part 48
Part 49
Part 50
Part 51
Part 52
Part 53
Part 55
Part 57
Part 58
Part 59
Part 60
Part 61
Part 62
Part 63
Part 64 *LC

Part 56

8.4K 535 795
By dadonki

  Thanks for 300k I love yall💕But also Smd this not proofread🖕🏽

Jayron Kaleb martin-murda

"You good bruh?" Trell sighed sitting next to me in the waiting room.

"Nah I ain't good bro, I watched my fucking cousin die." I stood up walking out the hospital.

"This shit so fucked up bruh!" I yelled punching my window making the glass shatter and the siren go off.

"Excuse me sir is this your vehicle?" A officer walked up to me.

"Yeah this my shit mind your fucking business." I snapped at him.

"Your gonna have to control your anger sir, now do you have proof this is your vehicle?" He asked.

"Yeah I got proof, but I ain't getting it you get it your damn self." I pointed to the glove compartment.

"That won't be necessary sir, your under arrest for breaking and entering."  He grabbed my arms.

"Bruh I ain't even do shit that's my fucking car." I scrunched my face up yelling.

"Bruh let him go that's his car." Trell scrunched his face up walking up on the officer.

"Imma have to ask you to move back before things get out of control, sir." He put his hand on his gun.

"Trell just back up imma be straight." I assured and he nodded backing up.

"These cuffs too tight my fucking hand need medical attention." I yelled as he laid me on the floor.

"Stop resisting sir." The officer held my head down on the side walk.

"Ain't nobody fucking resisting bitch get your hand off my head." I moved a little and he jumped.

"HE GOT A GUN." The officer yelled pulling his gun out shooting me in my back.

"WHAT THE FUCKKKK." I groaned in pain.

"That baby ain't have no gun."

"Murda you good?"

"Y'all wrong for that."

"I got that on video."

I heard multiple voices surround me before everything went black.

Damn.

_____

Darnell chazz brown- chazz

"They couldn't kill a real one." I nodded getting out my bed.

"Why y'all looking sad and shit? Which room Dre in?" I yawned looking at my arm that was now in a cast.

I got grazed in the head so I had a bandage around it as well.

"Chazz..."Ari trailed off with tears in her eyes.

"They killed Dre, they killed my fucking cousin dawg." Keon stood up with tears in his eyes.

(*sighs* If y'all forgot Dre is Keon and murda cousin murda and Keon are brothers.)

"Man stop playing, me and him was just now talking about relationships 3 hours ago." I sucked my teeth.

"He gone Chazz they killed my bestie." Ari frowned as tears rolled down her face.

"Come here." I sighed feeling myself get sad.

"Why they do him like that?" She cried in my shoulder.

"It's Ight we gon get whoever did it." I rubbed her back with my only good arm as a few tears fell from my eyes.

"Ayee murda just got shot." Trell busted in the room out of breath.

"What?" Keon scrunched his face up.

"Some officer said he had a gun and shot him." Trell shook his head.

"Bruh what the fuck." I scrunched my face up getting frustrated.

"This too much." Ari shook her head sniffing.

"Where he at now?" Keon paced the room.

"They just now took him into surgery."Trell sighed.

"Why the fuck you ain't do nothing?" Keon snapped on Trell.

"You sat there and let him shoot my fucking brother?" Keon scrunched his face up walking up to Trell.

"Fuck you wanted me to do? Shoot at a fucking cop? shid then I would have been laying next to my brother." Trell sized him.

"Mane fuck ya brother! My brother in there fighting for his life cause you wanted to be a bitch." Keon pushed him.

Did he just say..fuck ron? Oh yeah imma spazz.

"Fuck did you just say?" Me and Trell said in unison.

"Man Chazz shut the fuck up bruh cause why you lived and Dre didn't? Huh fuck you was doing?" Keon mugged me.

This nigga out his rabbit ass mind.

"Yeah you ain't talking to me bitch, I'll have you laying with your dead ass cousin keep talking reckless." I mugged him getting close.

"Nah watch out Chazz." Trell moved me back and punched Keon in his mouth.

"Y'all stop!" Ari yelled as Trell and Keon started fighting.

Im always disabled bro I wanna fight too.

"Fuck it." I mumbled punching Keon in his mouth with my good hand.

I kicked him in his legs making him stumble to the ground.

When he fell me and Trell just started stomping him cause that's all I could do.

"BRUH STOP!" Ari pushed me and Trell off Keon.

"All three of y'all being fucking selfish!" She snapped.

"Keon you know damn well Trell couldn't do nothing to help murda against that fucking cop."

"Look at chazz you really think he didn't do the best he could to help murda and Dre in that car?" Ari snapped on Keon.

Period cousin!

"Keon you wrong for speaking on ron and Chazz you wrong for speaking on dre cause that's a fresh wound!"

Excuse me bitch? Nvm we not related hoe.

"Trell you know he speaking out of anger and sadness so Iont know why you even entertained it, y'all in here fussing like bitches when murda in there fighting for his life and Dre just lost his." She sniffed grabbing her phone and walking out the room.

Mann.
________

     Arionna monae brown-ari

"Childish ass niggas." I sniffed walking out the hospital building.

It started to rain so I put my hood on my head and headed to my car.

*Flash back*

"I'm done sagging my pants bro a rain drop got in my ass"

"Ron shut up" I chuckled.

"I'm convinced y'all say anything out y'all mouths" tutti huffed.

*flash back over*

I chuckled a little wiping my face and starting my car making it instantly blast my air and radio.

I sighed turning my air down and letting the rest of the song play.

I'm so dumb
That I was thinkin' that they could
When they really can't, yeah
I was thinkin' that they was, when they really ain't
It's my fault, I can't blame no one
If we take off now, we can catch the sun
Maybe watch it set, have sex, get some rest

I drove bopping my head to the beat and turned it down once the next song started playing.

I looked at my tank seeing it was on E and made my way to the gas station.

My dawg was one of a kind, I know your type rare
I know life is a bitch and she don't fight fair
How the fuck I wake up from one dream to a nightmare?
Left folks behind, you seen that light glare
I know you walkin' up to Heaven on them white stairs
Why can't I just pull up to your crib and see your right there?
Nobody love you 'til you dead, that's when they might care

(Whew polo g goated😣💯)

I bopped my head to the song as I pulled up to the gas station.

I pulled up to a pump and sighed cutting my car off and pulling my hood back over my head and getting out the car.

I walked into the gas station and picked up some sour gummy worms before going to the register.

"Will that be all today ma'am?" The cashier smiled.

"Yeah and can I get 20 on pump seven?" I pulled out a 20 and a five.

"Okay have a nice day." He smiled and I nodded.

I walked out the gas station and began pumping my gas.

I felt eyes on me making me turn around and see a dude staring at me through his car window.

Bish da fucc?

"You want my number or something?" I scrunched my face up and he rolled his window down.

"Nah I was wondering if you could pump my gas when you done yours cause it's wet as a bitch out here." He looked at me and I busted out laughing.

"Sir...you for real?" I laughed.

"Shitchea I got slides on and shit I'll give you 50" He held a 50 dollar bill out the window and I shook my head.

"Nigga stop being lazy and pump that damn gas." I chuckled getting in my car and he sucked his teeth.

"God don't like ugly." He pointed at me getting out his car.

"So that mean he hate you." I shrugged pulling off.

As I started driving I felt myself get sad all over again.

I really lost my best friend bruh, this shit don't even feel real.

____

"Ari?" Tutti rubbed my shoulder.

"Hmm?" I hummed not wanting him to know I was crying again.

"You crying?" He asked.

"No." I lied.

"You ain't gotta lie, let it out." He rubbed my shoulder as I cried in his chest.

"Bae it's not fair." I sniffed.

"They really took my best friend away." I cried.

"I know that shit hurt mamas we gon catch the niggas who did it." He wiped my face.

"Bae?"

"Hmm?"

"I love you."

"I love you too." He chuckled.

"Forever?" I sniffed.

"Until death do us part." He kissed my forehead and I nodded.

___________________________

Get ready boys we going to war🥳.

LLR🖤

LLD💙

Felt. If you feel this way your forever in my prayers keep ya head up better days coming💕.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

193K 7K 22
"𝓐𝓵𝓵 𝓱𝓮 𝔀𝓪𝓷𝓷𝓪 𝓭𝓸 𝓲𝓼 𝓰𝓪𝓼 𝓶𝓮, 𝓱𝓸𝔀 𝔀𝓮 𝓮𝓷𝓭 𝓾𝓹 𝓲𝓷 𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝓫𝓪𝓬𝓴𝓼𝓮𝓪𝓽?" ⚠︎︎A Hᴏᴏᴅғᴀɪʀʀʏʏ Pʀᴏᴅᴜᴄᴛɪᴏɴ⚠︎
212K 5.2K 37
"I aint think this love shit was real till I met you, this shit was unintentional" TOXIC BEWAREEEEEE!
205K 9.8K 43
𝑂𝑛𝑒 𝑑𝑎𝑦 𝑦𝑜𝑢 𝑔𝑜𝑡𝑡𝑎 𝑟𝑒𝑎𝑙𝑖𝑧𝑒 𝑡ℎ𝑎𝑡 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑠ℎ𝑖𝑡 𝑦𝑜𝑢 𝑑𝑜 𝑎𝑓𝑓𝑒𝑐𝑡𝑠 𝑛𝑜𝑡 𝑗𝑢𝑠𝑡 𝑦𝑜𝑢, 𝑏𝑢𝑡 𝑒𝑣𝑒𝑟𝑦𝑜𝑛𝑒 𝑎𝑟�...
218K 11.2K 28
"back from the dead lost in the head i need help".