Lizzie vs. Carl

Від megfpp

Hello this is a twd ff written by me Більше

Lizzie

Carl

107 2 0
Від megfpp

My dad told me to hang out with Patrick,he is the only boy here near my age at this prison.We walk around for a while and I see Lizzie,Mika, and the others naming walkers,"Nick,Sarah,OOH OOH ADAM!"That reminds me of what I did with viol-I MEAN THE FOOD,"Hey why are you guys naming those walkers?"I said in anger.Lizzie looks at me,"Well one of them had a name tag with his name on it, so we thought we should give home all names."We start to argue, once I left them I knew that I wouldn't like Lizzie, she seems crazy.

Продовжити читання

Вам також сподобається

1.1M 20.1K 44
What if Aaron Warner's sunshine daughter fell for Kenji Kishimoto's grumpy son? - This fanfic takes place almost 20 years after Believe me. Aaron and...
63.7K 1.3K 47
*Completed* "Fake it till you make it?" A messy relationship with a heartbroken singer in the midst of a world tour sounds like the last thing Lando...
210K 4.4K 47
"You brush past me in the hallway And you don't think I can see ya, do ya? I've been watchin' you for ages And I spend my time tryin' not to feel it"...
305K 9.2K 100
Daphne Bridgerton might have been the 1813 debutant diamond, but she wasn't the only miss to stand out that season. Behind her was a close second, he...