Now and Then *Discontinued*

By jojSpilledTheTea

DISCONTINUED DON'T READ After an exhausting day of concerts and meeting fans, a tired Paul McCartney goes hom... More

Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Authors note. Please read
Another Author Note. Very Important
Update for those who liked this book

Chapter 4

96 4 2
By jojSpilledTheTea

Welcome to chapter four! Don't assume that I proofread any of these chapters because I can't be bothered lmao
Sorry for being on hold for so long. Inspiration just wasn't hitting :(

Also, this chapter might be confusing. Italics are dreams.
———————————————

"Daaaadd! Stella stole my bear! And she hit me!" Mary screamed as she ran into the kitchen with one of Stella's toys.

"Mary you're such a liar! She started it! And I never hit her!" Stella retaliated, clearly mad.

Both Paul and Linda turned around to see their daughters fighting over toys.

"Stop it you two! Apologize to each other and come eat the peaches I cut up for you before they go all brown and icky!" Linda said motherly to the two girls.

The girls quickly apologized and went to sit down at the kitchen table.

Paul looked at them lovingly, feeling a strong sense of déjà-vu.

————

After tossing and turning for hours, Paul body finally fell into a deep sleep.

Sure, tossing and turning for hours on end isn't the best thing to be doing when you have shit to do the next day, but it seemed that Paul's brain just didn't want to turn itself off.

Paul couldn't sleep until about 3 in the morning. The best day was going to be a very busy day and he was thinking about how he was going to deal with this whole time travel thing.

First, he needed to make sure that no one knew until he figured everything out. Second, he needed to learn all the songs that he'd forgotten over the years, which is much harder to too when the songs you've forgotten haven't even crossed your mind in 50-something years! Third, he needed to find out who Win was. He stated in his note that it was just a nickname so that 'he didn't ruin the surprise'. What kind of nickname is Win, anyways?

————
(Reminder, italics are dreams)

After walking around in what seemed to be an endless world of white, he came across a man meditating at a small pond.

As Paul walked closer to the man, he realized he looked strikingly familiar.

"John?" Paul asked confused.

"Yeah it's me! I don't have much time to chat since you still have more dreams to have tonight!" John replied.

"Dreams? I'm dreaming right now? I thought you were dead? I've missed you so much!" Paul cried out, attacking him in a hug as John stood up.

"Yeah, Yeah, I know. I've been watching you all this time, y'know. My higher-ups qre gonna check in on me soon so I need to tell you something! You need to trust the man in the notes! I've been in contact with him and he's trying something out that you need to follow. He just needs more time-
Shit... They're coming back. Talk later, have a fun next dream!" He winked before he disappeared.

Paul sat down and looked into the vast whiteness while he thought about what just happened. According to John, he was in a dream? How confusing...

And why was he acting so weird?

He could feel the dream start to fade, but right before everything vanished, John came back for a quick visit.

"Oh and I've missed you, y'know. It's sure been so boring up here! Sure, I have George and Eppy, Mimi and uncle George, Julia too, of course. But it's just not the same without you. And I'm sorry for how things ended. G'bye, luv."

He faded away with the rest of the dream.

—————

Dreams can be a weird thing. They can bring memories you forgot you had back to life, it can help you talk to people you haven't seen in decades, if anything, it can give you some exciting new fantasies or song ideas (hint hint Yesterday and let it be)

But sometimes, dreams might not be the best. They can be terrifying, with monsters that'll leave you in a cold sweat when you wake up. They can make you cry and feel terrible, make you want to scream for hours. They could even be just straight up weird.

And for the very unlucky, your brain decides to give you wet dreams. Ones that make you feel so gross that not even a cold shower can fix how dirty you feel afterwards.

Paul had always loved dreams. Whether they be while you're sleeping, or just daydreams.

They gave him a sense of freedom when his life was boring and repetitive, they would let him live an entirely different life if he so chose.

Though Paul enjoyed dreaming, there were dreams that weren't as enjoyable...

—————

Paul sat in his and John's shared room. The room itself was strangely familiar. It looked old and run down. An old memory. Maybe Paris?

He was now aware that this was a dream now that the past dream had brought it up.

"Y'know Paul, I've been thinking..."
John spoke up from across the room, where he was laying sideways across a chair (like the bisexual™ he is)

"That's a dangerous thing Y'know, thinking..." Paul replied with a light chuckle as he took a cigarette out of his pocket and lit it.

John got up and walked right over to where Paul was sitting with his legs hanging off the bed. John put himself between Paul's legs and leaned down to his ear.

"Now I've been thinking..." he leaned in dangerously close.
"That we..." John leaned in impossibly closer.

Paul's cheeks flushed, not knowing what was going to happen

"Could do something for my birthday besides getting me a soddin' burger..." John looked him in the eyes hungrily before leaning back in and kissing a sensitive spot behind his ear. Definitely not a memory, but definitely Paris...

Paul quietly whimpered, silently hoping that John didn't hear.

Paul was 100% conscious that this was a dreams and definitely didn't want whatever John was implying.

Though, it was a dream... nobody had to know...
Why not have a little fun?

John pulled Paul up by his arms and pushed him into the wall roughly.

He attacked him in a passionate kiss that Paul didn't fight at all.

While they kissed, Paul could feel John's hardness poking him in the thigh.

He subconsciously ground against him

John suddenly stopped everything.

"Wha-" was all that Paul could get out before he was picked up and dropped on the bed.

He yelped before screaming "Don't do that again, arsehole!"

John laughed quietly until Paul joined in with his laughter.

"Are you sure you want to do this?" John asked concern in his voice.

'Always making sure I'm alright.." Paul though to himself.

Paul nodded before John started to take off his shirt.

*I don't feel like continuing most of this since I have no idea how lmao. You horny bastards can think of the rest hehe*

Paul moaned as John sped up.

He was so close that he could taste it.

"Paul... Paul... Paul! PAUL!"

—————

Paul was rudely awake by the sound of howling laughter and the screaming of his name that surrounded his bed.

"Mate! He were supposed to leave 6 minutes ago and here you are with a stiffy!" John belted our laughing.

Paul looked down, are sure enough, he was embarrassingly hard. He tried to cover himself, but it was too late, seeing as the howling laughter surrounding his bed only got louder.

"Ok, ok! You've had your fun now get out!" Paul screamed as he got up and pushed them out the door.

He slid down the wall and sat down right next to the door where he could still here them laughing as they walked away.

'God... what was that fucking dream? And why did I even have to agree?' He thought as he ran his hand down his face and got up to take a very cold shower.

'Let's hope the lads don't ask who it was... I don't know how I'd get out of that.."

———————————————
Thanks for reading!
Hope you enjoyed! :DDD
I am so, so, so sorry that this chapter had taken so long to get out. I'll try and get a chapter out once in a blue moon, hope you guys can forgive me for always having to wait so long lmao

I've been trying really hard to find motivation for this book, but I'm so lazy and I'm the biggest procrastinator ever so that doesn't help. Either way, hope you guys thoroughly enjoyed this chapter since it's gonna be the only chapter you guys get till probably October.

Y'know count: 4

-1438 words-

Peace and love, Andrew 🤠✌️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

55.1M 1.8M 66
Henley agrees to pretend to date millionaire Bennett Calloway for a fee, falling in love as she wonders - how is he involved in her brother's false c...
28.9M 916K 49
[BOOK ONE] [Completed] [Voted #1 Best Action Story in the 2019 Fiction Awards] Liam Luciano is one of the most feared men in all the world. At the yo...
1.1M 35.9K 62
𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐑𝐆𝐈𝐑𝐋 ──── ❝i just wanna see you shine, 'cause i know you are a stargirl!❞ 𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇 jude bellingham finally manages to shoot...
26.5K 391 18
Albert is a depressed mess, despite always acting happy, after he finds out that Lana's been cheating. He clings to his best friend, Jake, for emotio...