Songs Of War - What if everyo...

נכתב על ידי Nalla_Kaltaris

This is crack and is not to be treated seriously During the Season 3 Commentary, David mentioned that Senn w... עוד

The History Of Ardonia
On Mount Velgrin
Etherea
Sendaria
The Basalt Mines
In Underwood
Riverstead
The Dragon Stone
Crown Peak
A Common Enemy
The Journey Ahead
Mount Tempest
Attack On Sendaria
The Start Of A New Journey
Battle Of The Tree Fort
Different From The Rest
Tabora Crags
For Felden
Ataraxia
Goodbye Forever...
Going Into Battle
Four Ardoni Clans VS Voltaris
The Truth Behind The Legend
The Deathsinger
Do You Have Any Lava?
An Old Friend
Leaving Ataraxia
The Knights Of Ardonia
I Made This For You
The Unyielding Legion
Fort Zuka
The Vault
Dark Niika
The Conflict Between Cydonia And K'arthen
Dominus Voltaris
The Tidesinger
The Stress
The Enderqueen
The Alliance
The Chronicler And Necromancers
The Enderknights
Igneous VS Malakai
The Battle Of Felora
The End ( Part One )
The End ( Part Two )
The Tidesinger's Songs
Another Alliance
The Nether
He
In The Shadows
Preparing For Battle
Battle Of Meridian
Where We Have Come
Felora
Vulcannus
The Story Of A King
The Balance
The Shrouded Islands
Northwind
The Boat On The Ocean
Senn
The Last Prime
The Stress Of A Queen
The Deal
The Walls Of Time
The Battle For Felden
Against The Nether
Hailstone
The Ender Trials
The True Rulers
The Voltaris Aren't The Real Enemy
The Final Battle
The Second Great War
Author's Notes

Battle Of Crown Peak

334 8 3
נכתב על ידי Nalla_Kaltaris

Abbigail's p.o.v

I gasp as I open my eyes and sit upright. A bunch of Endermen and Endermites surround me.

I turn to the side and see an Ender Crystal with energy flowing towards me.

One of the Endermen holds out my sword. I take it and get up.

~*~

I come through the portal back to the Overworld and see Denny and Luna waiting for me.

' Abbigail?!' Denny runs over and hugs me. ' We all thought you were dead… but Luna wouldn’t leave. Somehow she knew you’d be alright,' Denny says while letting go.

I look up at Luna, who nuzzles her head against me.

' Allister took Thunderdome and flew off to Crown Peak,' Denny tells me.
' We tried to stop him… but failed to... Saxon and Trevor are on their way to Crown Peak by foot.'

I sit on a rock, silent.

Denny notices it. ' Abbigail? Are you alright?'

I squint my eyes. ' All of this is my fault. I’m not even sure I was meant to be an Enderknight, Denny…'

' I saw you stabbed clean through the chest, and yet you survived. The End chose you, Abbigail- Luna chose you.'

I smile.

Suddenly, Luna turns around. We turn towards that direction as well.

An Ardoni is walking down the road towards us.

' Stop right there!' Denny calls out to him. ' Are you a friend or foe?'

' A good friend, I hope,' the Ardoni smiles.

I'm surprised at his appearance.
' Galleous?' 

' I see you have found the portal to the End. What exactly has transpired?'

I sigh. ' One of my knights took the crown, nearly killed me, and is heading towards Crown Peak with the intention of ruling Ardonia. There was no female armor Galleous… I’m not even an Enderknight.'

' That remains to be seen. I told you… that there was one person left in Ardonia who can work obsidian armor.'

' What must I do?'

Galleous sets an Ender helmet down on a rock with a loud thud.

' Take back the crown.'

~*~

Third person view

At Crown Peak, some civilians are walking along, and hear dragon wings. They look up to see a  a dragon pass over.

Thunderdome flies down and lands on the dome above the throne and lets out a loud roar. He leaps off and begins flying over the city intimidating everyone, and knocks a large chimney over which crashes to the ground, sending flames and embers everywhere. Thunderdome lands beside the fire and flaps his wings sending the flames forward across the city.

~*~

The city is on fire in many places. Citizens are fleeing and panicking. Allister then lands in front of the throne area and dismounts. A few guards block his way, but he kills the first few, and the rest stand down slightly as Thunderdome glares at them. 

' Gather the ambassadors of every kingdom, and bring them before me,' Allister commands.

~*~

In the throne room of Crown Peak, Allister sits down on the throne slowly and makes himself comfortable. A few ambassadors from other kingdoms are present.

'You stand in the presence of King Allister, first of his name. You will kneel before me, then pledge your allegiance to me… or be destroyed.'

The leaders look around at each other, worried. Allister stands up out of the throne.

' Kneel!'

Some of the leaders kneel down reluctantly. A few still stand rebelliously, much to Allister’s irritation.

' Thunderdome… kill them.'

Thunderdome looks down at them, then back at Allister.

' I said kill them!'

Allister draws his sword and points it at the ambassadors. Thunderdome gets a bit closer, but hesitates.

Suddenly a loud dragon roar is heard, both Thunderdome and Allister turn towards the entrance, surprised.

Allister hurries out of the throne area. He turns and looks up onto the mountain peak just above Crown Peak.

On top of it Luna and Abbigail are looking down.

~*~

Allister raises his sword threateningly. Abbigail then draws her sword as well, challenging Allister to a duel.

Allister goes over to Thunderdome and climbs on top, then fly up above the main beacon area.

Luna leaps forward off the mountain as rocks crumble away beneath her feet, and she soars down and forward towards Allister. Abbigail clashes swords with Allister as she flies by.

Thunderdome turns and pursues Luna up and over a mountain. He rushes Luna but she evades. Thunderdome hovers and has lost sight of Luna.

Suddenly an arrow hits Allister as Luna soars overhead.

Allister breaks the arrow off his armor. Luna hovers in front of Thunderdome as they face off. Abbigail shifts slightly, bringing herself up into a squatting position.

The two dragons charge towards each other again, but this time Abbigail jumps onto Thunderdome with Allister, kicks him off, and lands on Luna who is passing by beneath.

Allister lands with a hard thud in the dirt. The crown falls a few feet ahead.
He looks up and reaches for it, but Luna touches down right behind it, and Abbigail dismounts.

Thunderdome lands nearby, and Luna gets between him and Allister defensively. Allister looks up at Thunderdome who looks at him, frowns, and then flies off and away.

Allister turns back to Abbigail, defeated.

' You should be dead…'

' So should you. You betrayed the Enderknights, you betrayed Ardonia… and you betrayed me.'

Allister staggers upright. ' You won’t kill me… it’s not in your nature. You never could make the tough decisions.'

' You’re right… I won’t kill you.'

Abbigail picks up the crown and places it on her head. The crown illuminates, unlike it did while on Allister.

' But she will.'

Luna leans forward and breaths fire for the first time, burning Allister up. Abbigail stands there watching as the flames roar by.

~*~

The Tidesinger, Senn, Ria and Thalleous are just outside Crown Peak.

' What's happening here?' Ria asks.

' Dragons,' the Tidesinger answers.

They look up as a dragon flies over them.

They hurry towards the city.

~*~

A guard is helping the civilians get to safety. The guard sees them. ' Where are you guys headed!? You have to get away from the city, we’re under attack. Come on, move it people!'

The guard continues on by.

' You two, wait outside the city where it is safe. Thalleous and I can retrieve the Prime Song,' the Tidesinger tells Ria and Senn.

Senn and Ria nod.

' Let's go, Achillean. ' Thalleous motions to the Tidesinger.

~*~

Achillean's p.o.v

We're hurrying along. I have my staff out for any signs of possible danger.

' Hurry now, which way?'

' Up here, in the Crownwood.' Thalleous points at one of the houses.

We hurry up the path leading to the Crownwood and reach a rather fancy house.

We knock, but no one responds. We decide to barge. The house is really dark.

' Sulliman?' Thalleous calls out.

We walk inside cautiously and make it into the clearing beside the dining table. 

' Who are you two and what are you doing in my house?'

A man steps into the room, crossbow drawn.

' It's me, Thalleous Sendaris.' Thalleous raises both his arms.

' Thalleous? What are you doing here?' Sulliman lowers his crossbow.

' I gave you the Prime Song to keep it out of the hands of the Voltaris. We need it back, before the Deathsinger finds it.'

' Well… you’re too late for that.'

' I have already found the Prime Song.' a familiar voice calls out.

The Deathsinger walks into the room.

' Ingressus…' I move my staff into an offensive position as Thalleous draws out his sword.

' Achillean, I should have known you would follow me into this next war.'

' The Second Great War has finally begun, and there is no one to stop the Voltaris this time,' Sulliman tells us.

' I trusted you!' Thalleous shouts at Sulliman.

' You wanted to keep the Prime Songs safe. They are safe with me,' the Deathsinger assures Thalleous.

' When the new order inevitably takes control of Ardonia, I will continue to have a place of importance, and not be crushed in a pointless rebellion,' Sulliman crosses his arms.

' You have fewer Prime Songs, less Voltaris, and no allies. We defeated you last time, we shall defeat you again.' I raise my staff, ready to fight.

' We shall see.' Ingressus fires his Agressium Song across the room.

Thalleous pushes me down as the Song goes over us.

Ingressus dashes forward and fires a second barrage, which sends us flying out the window with a loud crash. We land on the outer deck, looking over the burning city of Crown Peak. I look towards Thalleous and realise he's unconscious.

Ingressus walks out the broken window and onto the deck. ' You were wrong about one thing. It is you who has no allies. Where is the Enderking? Are the kingdoms united and ready to fight? When was the last time the Ardoni used the Songs of War?'

The Angel of Death flies down, and lands beside the Deathsinger.

' I myself have re-forged an alliance with the Nether, and they are eager to reclaim the Overworld.'

I slowly stagger and hold out my staff once more.

' Then I will do what I must… to stop you.'

' You know I do not wish to kill you, Achillean. But if you refuse to surrender…'

The Deathsinger trails off and opens his eyes wide.

I turn around as an Enderdragon raises up beyond the deck, an Enderknight on her back, sword drawn and crown donned. It was the Enderking.

/A/N/ Achillean doesn't know it's an Enderqueen yet, so...

The Enderdragon breathes her flames towards Ingressus, who teleports away to safety. The Angel of Death flies backwards a bit.

The Enderdragon touches down. She picks up us up, turns, and soars off over Crown Peak.

I look back as Ingressus hurries back out onto the deck, and watch us fly away.

Third person view

The Deathsinger turns to the Angel of Death. ' Fly back to Pythus. Tell him it is time to begin the invasion.'

The Angel of Death flies away.

המשך קריאה

You'll Also Like

762 60 8
"Daring mission or deadly mistake?" - - - - - - - - - - - - - Achillean may not know who shot him three months ago, but what he does know is the city...
1.1K 111 17
!THIS IS THE REWRITE! Some of the stuff in this one will probably be the same btw, like the battle at Crown Peak. More chapters are in this one, and...
717 22 16
Ardonia fights its bloodiest war in history. The Voltaris strike against the other clans for the first time in 900 years. The Nether seeks vengeance...
2.1K 66 12
A story describing The Great War, the formation of the Challengers, and the origins of some characters. Important: All characters (other than Varek)...