The Hinata Sisters (Brothers...

By Phoenix_SWAG01

(I don't own brothers conflict, only Lisa) - - - - - So, I noticed that most fanfiction about Brothers Confl... More

Prologue
Chapter One - Meeting Them
Chapter Two - Lisa To The Rescue
Chapter Three - Breakfast Revelation
Chapter Four - Midnight Memories
Chapter Five - We're Going On Vacation?!
Chapter Six - The Twins' Event
Chapter Seven - Boatride and Parasailing
Chapter Eight - A Kiss Under The Moonlight
Chapter Nine - Catching Cold
Chapter Ten - Hanging Out With Subaru
Chapter Eleven - Drinks and Heartaches
Chapter Thirteen - Favours and Encounters
Chapter Fourteen - Finally, I'm Home
Chapter Fifteen - Hospitals and Blood
Chapter Sixteen - A Date With... Ulrike
Chapter Seventeen - Panzer of the Death with Nee-chan
Chapter Eighteen - A Crush on Poor Big Brother?!
Chapter Nineteen - Trouble With The Twins
Chapter Twenty -Tutoring Fiasco
Chapter Twenty-One - Rollercoaster Feelings
Chapter Twenty-Two - School Festival With The Prince
Chapter Twenty-Three - The Devil, The Vampire, and Miwa's Request
Chapter Twenty-Four - Study Session With The Tsundere
Chapter Twenty-Five - Christmas Eve
Chapter Twenty-Six - Christmas Trip With The Loser Team
Chapter Twenty-Seven - Deals With The Tsundere
Chapter Twenty-Eight - Embarassing Moments
Chapter Twenty-Nine - The Idol and My Idol
Chapter Thirty - Risen From The Ashes
Chapter Thirty-One - Unravelling The World
Chapter Thirty-Two - Detective Tsundere
Chapter Thirty-Three - Saving The Prince
Chapter Thirty-Four - Finding Out The Truth
Chapter Thirty-Five - Lisa's Reasons
Chapter Thiry-Six - Flower Viewing
Chapter Thirty-Seven - Beauty and the Writer
Chapter Thirty-Eight - Lisa's Errands
Chapter Thirty-Nine - Valentine Birthday Debacle
Chapter Forty - The First Confession
Chapter Forty-One - The Revelation
Chapter Forty-Two - The Second Confession
Chapter Forty-Three - Comforting the Seiyuu
Chapter Forty-Four - Forgiveness and Unveiling
Chapter Forty-Five - The Autumn Trip
Chapter Forty-Six - A Visit From the Past
Chapter Forty-Seven - The Cross
Forty-Eight - Kisses and Interview
Chapter Forty-Nine - The Siblings' Feelings
Chapter Fifty - Goodbye
Epilogue
Announcement

Chapter Twelve - Entertaining The Idol and Meeting My Idol

796 36 1
By Phoenix_SWAG01

A month has passed and training with Jumin-san keeps on getting harder by the minute. However, I won't back down from it. There won't be another chance like this, so I won't let this go no matter what.

As of now, I am currently in the dining room drinking my ginger tea together with the twins, Ukyo Nii-san, and Onee-chan.

"Mother called a while ago," Ukyo Nii-san started. "She informed me that the wedding will be held next month,"

"Next month?!" Tsubaki Nii-san shrieked. "Azusa, we should probably look for songs for the wedding."

"You two are going to sing at the wedding?" Nee-chan asked.

"Yeah. Hey, Imouto-chans. Can you two help us with the songs?" Tsubaki Nii-san asked.

"Sure!"

"I should probably rent some CDs while you guys are at work and school. So we could listen to it together afterward," I suggested.

"Thank you, Neko-chan!" Tsubaki Nii-chan chirped and went to hug me.

- - - - - TIME SKIP TO THE STORE - - - - -

'I'll probably get this one also, it's my favorite' I thought to myself and walked towards the DVD Rental Corner. As I was passing by, I saw someone familiar in the Movie isle.

"Oh, Fuuto-kun?" I called out.

He marched towards me and whispered, "Don't call out my name in a loud voice, little woman! What're you going to do it the other customers figure it out?!"

"I'm sorry, I've forgotten." I apologized.

'What a pain I am,'

"Come on, seriously!" He hissed.

"That's a lot of CDs, are you going to rent all of that?" I asked pointing at the stack that he's carrying.

"It's for work," He replied.

"Fuuto-kun, you're going to be in a movie?!" I asked excitedly.

"Hey, you idiot!" He panicked and covered my mouth.

"Hey, is that Asakura Fuuto?" said the girl in uniform

"What?! No way!" replied her friend.

"But I've heard that he lives around here somewhere,"

"Sheesh, now I can't take my time browsing because of you." He hissed.

"I'm sorry, I didn't mean to," I said and bowed my head.

"Take responsibility and rent all these for me. I'll be waiting at home," He passed me the stack and left hurriedly.

*Sigh*

'How stupid of me,'

After that incident, I went to the rental corner and went straight home.

'Fuuto-kun must be furious at me,'

When I reached the residence, I saw Fuuto-kun leaning against the wall waiting for me. "S-sorry to keep you waiting,"

"You're late! How long were you going to keep me waiting for some rental DVDs?" he scoffed.

"I-I'm sorry. I had to rent both of our DVDs and it is quite a lot," I replied.

"If you think an apology will get you off the hook, you couldn't be more wrong. You should have known that by now considering what happened on the first day of our meeting," He mocked and went closer to me and whispered in my ear. "As punishment, let me watch the DVDs in your room,"

"But, why in my room? Why not yours?" I asked.

"My room is incredibly filthy at the moment," he replied. "And I really want to watch them today because I rarely have any free time thanks to my busy schedule."

"Is that so? Well, I guess we could watch it in my room." I said and led him to my room.

"You can sit on the bed if you want, I'll just do my homework and let you watch them," I said as I put the DVDs on the beside-table and went to my desk.

"Eh, you have to watch it with me." He whined. "It is part of your punishment,"

"Alright, alright, but I'll still do my homework," I said and climbed on the bed beside him. Fuuto-kun then plays a movie about mafia gangs.

"Hey, do you mind if I move a little closer to your side? Because I can't see well from here," He said.

"Sure," I replied and continued watching. I did not notice that I was too focused on what we were watching and I did not do my homework.

"I gotta say, that was amazing!" He cooed. "Hey, did you see that part?"

"The scene where the protagonist was just sleeping?" I asked.

"You don't get it, do you? This is the problem with you unwashed masses," He sighed. "Putting on a casual performance like that is the hardest part of it all."

"I guess you are right, not everyone can act that part naturally. Some can be a little bit overdramatic when doing those things," I replied.

"See! The scene where all you're doing is walking or sitting... Those are the parts where you see how good someone it. Because simple actions can't be faked." He said.

"That is true," I murmured and the both of us continued watching. As we continued watching the other DVDs, Fuuto-kun started to lean on my shoulder and didn't mind.

'He must've been tired from work. I wonder if I'll be just like him. Not being able to spend time with my family because of the busy schedule. However, I do admire him for that. He will still make time for his family and also buy them gifts from around his tour. I guess it does have an upside,'

When the ending credits roll by of the last movie, I shook Fuuto a little and told him that the movie has ended.

"Hey, Onee-san." He started and I looked at him. "I've always wanted to be an actor. However, I don't have much chance to practice acting because of my job, so I'm using my free time to watch DVDs and observe my favorite actor's acting skills... I wonder if it's too late for me to start acting,"

"Hey, don't think like that," I said. "Just like what Pauline Kael once said, 'Where there is a will, there is a way. If there is a chance in a million that you can do something, anything, to keep what you want from ending, do it. Pry the door open or, if need be, wedge your foot in that door and keep it open'."

"But can I really do it? I mean, with all the busy schedules that I have. I don't think I can do it," he bawled.

"Baka, do I really have to quote every person to keep you from doubting yourself?" I grumbled.

"Then answer me this, why do you keep on pushing me to pursue my dreams?" He asked.

"Because not everyone is as lucky as you are. Do you want to know why I've always admired you even though you're a bit of a brat towards us?" I asked and he just nodded.

"It's because you were able to pursue your dreams at a very young age. Not everyone has that chance in their life. Some have to climb a mountain or even sacrifice their dreams for the sake of others. Ever since I've read an article about you, you've been an inspiration to me. It also pushed me to not be afraid to take a chance to pursue your dream, just like from the quote of the movie that I've always like once said, 'Never let the fear of striking out, keep you from playing the game'." I said.

"You really are stupid, you know that?" He retorted. "But... thank you..." he then moved towards me and cupped my cheeks.

"Why didn't I notice this before?... You're cute," He said and I blushed. "Do you mind if I call you 'Nee-san' from now on?"

"F-Fuuto-kun!" I stuttered a tried to pull away but he had a strong grip and leaned towards me.

"S-stop-"

*Ding, dong*

"Hey, midget! Are you home? Ema and the twins are waiting for you downstairs for something..." I heard Yusuke Nii-san called out. "Uh, um, I'm coming in. I'm just gonna come in. Hey, you not here?"

"Aw, man, talk about totally barging in on us," Fuuto-kun whined.

"AAAHHH!! F-Fuuto! what the hell are you doing?!" Yusuke Nii-san asked and I moved away from Fuuto-kun grasp.

"No gentleman would ask that. Right, Nee-san?" He remarked.

"HA?!"

"Y-You have it all wrong. We were just watching a movie together," I answered.

"You little!" Yusuke Nii-san grumbled and grabbed Fuuto-kun by the back of his jacket.

"Let go! you're going to mess up my hair!" Fuuto-kun complained.

"Shut up! I swear you've got to be watched 24/7!" Yusuke Nii-san fumed and continued to drag Fuuto-kun out of my room.

"Okay, then, see you later Nee-san! Let's have fun together some other time," Fuuto-kun said and waved goodbye.

"I told you to shut it!" Yusuke Nii-san then gags Fuuto-kun before he can say anything.

'They sure are adorable,'

When both of them have left the room, I began to clean up the mess and gathered the DVDs I've rented earlier for Tsubaki Nii-san and Azusa Nii-san and went to the living room.

"Welcome home, Nee-chan, Nii-sans," I greeted then and placed the DVDs on the table.

"We're home, Neko-chan! But, why do you call us 'Nii-san'? you used to call us 'Nii-chans'." Tsubaki Nii-san asked.

"No reason," I replied and sat beside Azusa Nii-san.

'Honestly, I noticed that I immediately called them "Onii-chan" and noticed that maybe I should wait a little longer before I call them "Onii-chan" like my sister so that it doesn't seem I immediately depend on them'

"Tsubaki, check this song out." Azusa Nii-san said and passed the DVD to Tsubaki Nii-san. They have been discussing for a while when their phone rang and they received a message.

"Hmm? He'll be at the wedding," Tsubaki Nii-san said.

"This will be the first time both Ema and Lisa will meet him," Azusa Nii-san uttered.

"What's going to happen when both he and Subaru meet?" Tsubaki Nii-san asked.

'Who could it be?'

- - - - - TIME SKIP - - - - -

Third Person's POV

It was late at night and Ema was in the kitchen making herself a cup coffee.

"Oh? I had no idea you were still awake," Ukyo said as he had just got home from work. "Studying?"

"Yes, I was hoping to wake myself up a little," Ema replied.

"I see. It seems that Lisa doesn't have the same will-power as yours," Ukyo laughed when he saw Lisa sleeping on the dining table with notes scattered around her.

"Yes, she has been a bit busy for the past month. She must have been tired," Ema said as she continues to make her coffee.

"It brings back memories. I remember doing such things myself. But above all else, the most important thing is to watch your health." Ukyo said as he put his coat on Ema's shoulders. "The wedding is coming up soon, so you mustn't catch a cold.

"Thank you very much," Ema replied.

Then footsteps were heard walking down the stairs. Both of them look towards the source and saw a woman with long orangs locks who's wearing a red dress, a black leather jacket, and a black pantyhose.

'Who is that? She's beautiful,' Ema thought to herself.

Her thoughts were suddenly interrupted when the said woman came up to her and wrapped her arms around Ema.

"I've been dying to meet you," The woman said, making Ukyo sigh.

"Nice to meet you. I'm Hikaru. I'm the fourth son of the Asahina family," He greeted.

"What? F-fourth son?" the confused Ema asked. "What?!"

"In spite of the way he is dressed, Hikaru is a man through and through. He is our brother, " Ukyo informed.

"A m-man? Brother?" Ema uttered.

"I look forward to getting to know you, Imouto-san." Hikaru reached out his hand.

"Y-Yes, likewise," Ema replied and shook his hand.

"I swear, what is the meaning of this? Showing up so late at night?" Ukyo grumbled. "When did you return to Japan?"

"Oh, did you miss me that badly?" Hikaru teased. "The truth is, I was asked to do a favor. To deliver this to you and your sister,"

"This is?" Ema asked.

"A package sent with love." Hikaru then winked. "By the way, where is your sister?"

"Oh, she's-"

"Nee-chan, can I also have some coffee?" Lisa asked while rubbing her eyes.

- - - - - Lisa's POV - - - -

I was woken up by the smell of coffee lingering around the room.

'Huh? Nee-chan must be making one. Maybe I should drink too,'

"Nee-chan, can I also have some coffee?" I asked while rubbing my eyes. I stretched my limbs was suddenly stiffened.

"Hi-... Hi-..." I stuttered.

"Lisa, are you alright?" Nee-chan worriedly asked.

"Hikaru-sama!" I shrieked. "Y-You're Hikaru-sama!"

"Hmm? You know me?" She asked.

"Yes! I've read all of your books! I've also bought every book that you've written! Y-You're my idol! You're my favourite author in the world!" I confessed still being starstruck of her in front of me.

"I'm glad that my Imouto-san reads my book," She purred and hug me.

'WAHHH! SHE'S HUGGING ME!!'

...

'WAIT WHAT?!'

"I-Imouto-san?" I asked.

"He's our brother," Nee-san said.

"Huh?... Brother?... YOU'RE A MAN?!" I gasped.

"Nice to meet you, Imouto-san." He said while still hugging me.

'He's a man... OH WHAT THE HECK AT LEAST HE'S STILL THE BEST AUTHOR!'

"Nice to meet you too, Onii-sama!" I chirped and hugged him back.

"Oh, I guess Imouto-san here has a new favourite brother now," Onii-sama smirked at Ukyo Nii-san, making him grumbled.

"So you've read all of my books?" he asked.

"Yes! I've read it almost a thousand times!" I giggled.

"Oh, so he's books are the ones you've been spending your saving for," Nee-chan said making me blushed. The brothers were confused for a moment. "Lisa has her own savings from when she was working a part-time job one time. I've asked why does she have to work and only answered that she's been saving up to buy a few books written by her favourite author,"

"Nee-chan! They don't have to know that!" I whined.

"Hey, Imouto-san," Onii-sama called out. "Would you like me to sign all your books?"

'I feel like my spirit suddenly rose out of my body,'

"R-Really?" I asked.

"Yeah,"

"THANK YOU SO MUCH!" I exclaimed and hugged him. "I'll go get the books as quickly as I can!"

'This is the best day ever!'

- - - - - THIRD PERSON'S POV - - - - -

"Thank you so much for making her smile again Hikaru-san," Ema said.

"Huh? What do you mean?" the brothers asked.

"She's been a bit different lately. She doesn't smile most of the time and is always quiet which isn't like her at all. So thank you, for making her smile again." Ema bowed.

"You're welcome Imouto-san, I'm just glad that I could make her happy. Don't worry, we'll find a way for her to act herself again." Hikaru promised.

'I'm really worried about Lisa, she's really distant for a month and it is worrying me. I do hope that Hikaru-san can help' Ema thought to herself.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

44.9K 1.1K 25
Asami Hinata is the older sister of Ema and the mother of her five-year-old daughter, Mai. She is a single mom and an information desk worker. One da...
161K 3.6K 30
Ema Hinata now Asahina,was living with her 13 brothers. One week before her father and Miwa-san's wedding, Ema receive letter that will change their...
11.6K 287 24
The calm and sweet Aline Bellerose gets intertwined with the Asahina siblings after their mother, Miwa, who's also Aline's friend, asks her for a fav...
121K 4K 42
"I have lived my everyday wearing a smile on my face... Wearing a mask to keep you away from how I truly feel... I fell in love and got loved... Play...