Songs Of War - What if everyo...

By Nalla_Kaltaris

This is crack and is not to be treated seriously During the Season 3 Commentary, David mentioned that Senn w... More

The History Of Ardonia
On Mount Velgrin
Etherea
Sendaria
The Basalt Mines
In Underwood
Riverstead
The Dragon Stone
Crown Peak
A Common Enemy
The Journey Ahead
Mount Tempest
Attack On Sendaria
The Start Of A New Journey
Battle Of The Tree Fort
Different From The Rest
Tabora Crags
For Felden
Ataraxia
Goodbye Forever...
Going Into Battle
Four Ardoni Clans VS Voltaris
The Truth Behind The Legend
The Deathsinger
Do You Have Any Lava?
An Old Friend
Leaving Ataraxia
The Knights Of Ardonia
I Made This For You
The Unyielding Legion
Fort Zuka
The Vault
Dark Niika
The Conflict Between Cydonia And K'arthen
Dominus Voltaris
The Tidesinger
The Stress
The Alliance
The Chronicler And Necromancers
The Enderknights
Igneous VS Malakai
The Battle Of Felora
The End ( Part One )
The End ( Part Two )
The Tidesinger's Songs
Battle Of Crown Peak
Another Alliance
The Nether
He
In The Shadows
Preparing For Battle
Battle Of Meridian
Where We Have Come
Felora
Vulcannus
The Story Of A King
The Balance
The Shrouded Islands
Northwind
The Boat On The Ocean
Senn
The Last Prime
The Stress Of A Queen
The Deal
The Walls Of Time
The Battle For Felden
Against The Nether
Hailstone
The Ender Trials
The True Rulers
The Voltaris Aren't The Real Enemy
The Final Battle
The Second Great War
Author's Notes

The Enderqueen

363 10 2
By Nalla_Kaltaris

/A/N/ I'm sooooo sorry! I totally forgot about Abbigail. Just imagine this took place after " I Made This For You".

Galleous' p.o.v

I shuffle through my papers on the table. Suddenly, I eye an piece of paper and read it.

No, I couldn't be...

I pocket the paper and head up towards the aviary.

' Merlin, I have a message that needs sending!'

No one responses.

' Merlin, this is important!' I raise my voice.

' Aha, finally something worthy of my time.'

~*~

Abbigail's p.o.v

I walk through the wilderness with Luna.

' I appreciate the help, Luna, but I really wish you wouldn't show yourself. ' I tell her.

Luna makes a gesture with her wings.

' Subtle? How was that subtle?' I ask.

She makes another motion.

' You burnt down a barn!'

She shakes her head and waves it off.

' Okay, fine. You burnt down an empty barn. You still showed yourself clearly. Soon everyone's gonna know there's a dragon in the wild. '

I pull out the glowing object from days ago.

A bird lands nearby.  ' Greetings!'

I jump back.  ' Woah! '

The bird flaps it's wings. ' I beg your pardon, madam, would you happen to be Abbigail? '

' Yeah, that's me… ' I'm still surprised.  ' Are you a messenger bird?'

' " Messenger bird" is such a crude term, madam. I'm a highly certified communications emissary, not some…'

The bird squawks as Luna playfully leaps over and tries to bite it.

' Luna, behave yourself!' I scold her.

Luna sits down and looks innocently at me.

The bird sits on a taller branch, still terrified. ' What is that beast? '

' Her name is Luna. She won't eat you, I promise,' I look over to Luna, ' Isn't that right? '

Luna nods.

The bird flies over to a pond. ' Yes, well, I do wish I had been properly warned about this before. Now you've gone and ruffled my feathers. '

The bird composes himself as he flies back towards Abbigail. ' However, I haven't got a moment to spare. Listen carefully as my time is valuable and thus I'm only saying this once. '

~*~

Galleous' p.o.v

' So the rumours are true…' I walks closer to the Enderdragon.

A voice calls out from behind. ' Be careful, she bites.'

I look to the side and see none other than Abbigail. ' I'm glad you received my message, Abbigail. Welcome. My name is Galleous Sendaris.'

She looks surprised. ' How do you know my name?'

We head towards the lower level. The Enderdragon flies around the open air in Ataraxia.

' It was no real challenge locating you, collecting information and knowledge is a specialty of mine after all. First a dragon egg went missing, then reports indicating one hatched, and then I simply followed the trail of things being set on fire.' I can't help but laugh at the last part.

Abbigail crosses her arms. ' Yeah, Luna has a bad habit of that. I don't even know what it'll be like when she learns to to breathe fire of her own.'

' So you have spent the last six months hunting down the Unyielding Legion. Noble, I suppose, but not driven by a desire to save the innocent or help the poor, I imagine. You have a personal vengeance against them. '

Abbigail looks away.

I continue. ' You are destined for so much more, Abbigail. You have known it from the moment you found Luna's egg. How would you like to fight your real enemy?'

The Enderdragon, Luna flies down and nods her head in excitement.

Abbigail is unsure. ' I mean… We have unfinished business with the Unyielding Legion… '

Luna nudges Abbigail.

' But you're right… I have been wondering about my place in all this… I just don't know where to start.'

' How much do you know about Enderknights?' I ask.

' Very little. I know they used to rule Ardonia, but there haven't been any in over a hundred years. '

' Nobody is born an Enderknight. Every so often a human is… chosen. ' I glance towards Luna.

Abbigail is confused. ' What does this mean?'

' I am not sure, but one thing intrigues me most… Never in history has a female Enderknight been chosen.'

Abbigail is surprised. She looks out over Ataraxia. ' All this has been very surprising to me. One day I'm working on the farm… Now I'm part of an ancient order of dragon knights… What happens next?'

' Everytime the Enderknights return, they have done so in numbers, and therefore one must be the Enderking. But now we have the opportunity for something new… an Enderqueen. '

She frowns slightly. ' If there are other Enderknights, how can I find them? '

' I assume you recovered an Eye of the End from the recent Unyielding Legion smugglers. '

Abbigail pulls out the Eye of the End.
' You mean this? '

' It will guide you. I will also give you a weapon from my armory to replace that stone sword of yours.'

' Thank you, Galleous. I don't know how I can repay you for such gifts. '

I pause for a moment. ' Whenever the Enderknights rise, the Nether always follows. If that happens, you can repay me by fighting with us against the Nether. As for your armour, there is only one blacksmith in all of Ardonia who can create obsidian armour. You must venture to the End realm, Abbigail, and reclaim the armour of the Enderknights. There you will become the Enderqueen. '

~*~

Abbigail's p.o.v

I leave the blacksmith. That wasn't what I expected.

I toss the glowing object, which Galleous calls " the Eye of the End", and it hovers in the air before floating into a direction. I follow it.

~*~

It's been days since I left Ataraxia. We are somewhere in the wilderness.

Suddenly, I reach a clearing. My eyes widen in surprise as I recognise the place.

We were in the Underwood, back at the place I had grown up in.

' Abbigail?'

I turn to the side and see my brother running towards me. He throws his arms around me, and we hug for a moment.

He lets go. ' So... How is your adventure going?'

' Things have been a little crazy...' I glance towards Luna.

' Cool! You got a dragon.' Denny pets Abbigail on the head.

Suddenly, the Eye of the End floats up and heads towards Denny.

' Umm... What's that?' he tries to pat it away, but it keeps going back to him.

' Huh, I guess I found the first Enderknight.' I chuckle.

' Wait, what?'

' I know things are a little crazy now, and I don't have time to explain. But I need your help.'

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

762 60 8
"Daring mission or deadly mistake?" - - - - - - - - - - - - - Achillean may not know who shot him three months ago, but what he does know is the city...
554 23 5
THIS IS ONLY PUBLISHED ON WATTPAD!!! FUCK YOU TEENFIC!!! The Great War. A portal through time...gone wrong... Written with @rosevoltaris A Songs of W...
1.1K 111 17
!THIS IS THE REWRITE! Some of the stuff in this one will probably be the same btw, like the battle at Crown Peak. More chapters are in this one, and...
3.2K 99 6
Written by PoseidonHeir and Girl of Infinity. WARNING! SONGS OF WAR SEASON 2 SPOILERS! Read at your own discretion! In the fictional universe of Blac...