Secretly Loving Him [MewGulf]

By kpop_eonnie

Gulf Kanawut is secretly in love with Mew Suppasit for three years already. Mew Suppasit is known to be a col... More

one
two
three
four
five
six
seven
eight
ten
eleven
twelve
thirteen
fourteen
fifteen
sixteen
seventeen
eighteen
nineteen
twenty
twenty one
twenty two
twenty three
twenty four
twenty five
twenty six
twenty seven
twenty eight
twenty nine

nine

13.3K 636 96
By kpop_eonnie

"Gulf, what are you still doing there? Let's go. They're probably waiting."

Gulf just finished sending Podd a message. It was already too late when he remembered that Podd invited him earlier. That it was his birthday. It totally slipped out of his mind because what's his most concerned about is the family dinner. He wants to be presentable in the eyes of everyone, especially Mew. It is funny how he took out all his favorite formal attires and try them all but still can't decide what to wear. Until he decided to wear a pair of dark-coloured jeans with a plain classic white shirt, topped with a blazer, and a pair of leather shoes to dress them up. He looks dashing enough.

He puts his phone in his pocket and checked himself once again in the mirror. The smile on his face that seems to be not fading away is what completes his attire. He's excited. This is the first time he will be having dinner with Mew. He only dreamed of this before but now it is becoming a reality.

"Let's go, Mom and Dad."

Both his parents are confused as to why he suddenly changed his mind. Usually, he refuses their invitation for the reason of he doesn't want to get bored there. But now, it was Gulf who informed them about the family dinner.

To be honest, Gulf is not fond of attending any such gatherings. He finds it such a drag. Why? He will meet people not of his age, but his parents'. Of course, where's the fun there? Plus, he's only gonna pair with their daughters which he hates the most. For the past three years, he already devoted himself to Mew, although the other guy doesn't know how he feels.

What does he do during the gatherings he missed with Mew's family? If he's not busy stalking Mew, he draws comic strips about the two of them. It has become his habit. Because whenever he draws them, he feels like so close with Mew. He can make Mew do the things he wants in reality. But the sad part of it is that, they're all part of his imagination.

"We're here."

He suddenly felt a mini heart attack when he heard of their arrival at Mew's house. He took a few deep breaths before he gets off their car. His parents are happy too to see their friends they haven't seen for a few months already.

"Oh goodness. This is it. I can't calm. I just can't."

Every step he makes as he enters the house feels so heavy. He himself doesn't know what is he feeling at the moment. Is it excitement? Happiness? Nervousness? Joy? He even thinks he's having a real heart attack this time.

"You're here."

Mew's parents welcomed them. Mew stands behind them.

"Is that P'Mew?!!??!?! He-- He is so handsome."

Mew is also wearing a smart casual wear just like him. But he is way more fancy, now that his hair is brushed up, exposing his sexy forehead.

"Welcome, Mom and Dad." Mew greeted and smiled at them.

Gulf was so surprised that Mew called his parents Mom and Dad. It was as if he seeing a scenario of his parents meeting with his boyfriend. He couldn't help his wild imagination run like that for he really wanted it as well.

"This could be the feeling when I get to introduce Mew to my parents as my boyfriend, right? Kyaaaah >___<"

"And to you, Gulf."

When Mew turned to him and greeted him, he felt that everything around them vanished, except for Mew and him. He's just staring at Mew smile. His heartbeat is no longer normal. It feels like someone implanted a bomb inside his chest, that any minute now, it will explode.

"Gulf, what are you waiting for. Greet them back."

If he wasn't called by parents, maybe he's still stuck in that scenario in his head. He composed himself and greeted them with a big smile. He puts his palms together against his chest and bowed.

Mew's parents are so amazed of how big Gulf has grown. They can barely see Gulf, that's why.

"So, how's school, Mew?"

They are now in front of the dining table, eating.

Mew puts down first the spoon he is holding and looked at Gulf's Mom, smiling.

"It's good, Mom. Gulf and I are classmates."

Gulf just could't take his eyes off Mew for he's seeing him smiling the whole time. It is not something you can see on a daily basis. He's just so amazed as it is.

Gulf's parents asked Gulf as to why he didn't tell them that they are classmates. He just awkwardly laughs at them as he tells them he doesn't know.

"Maybe you are still young before. You can't even remember that you two used to be so close. In fact, you are always looking for Mew so you can play with him. 5555+ I can still remember that whenever our phone rings, I already know who's calling."

"Who?" Gulf cluelessly asked.

"It's no other than you. Even up until now, I'm still thinking it's you. Funny, right? 555+"

"Yeah, he doesn't really remember." And then Mew laughs.

But Gulf is so confused.

"What are they saying? P'Mew and I? Used to be playmates before? Shia. Why can't I remember that?

And all this time, P'Mew knows about that and yet he's not saying anything about it to me?????

Wait.

Am I seeing this right? P'Mew is laughing? I know he's human, too, that can laugh too. But why is he so handsome when laughing? AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA~"

"Tell me, son. Why did you two suddenly stopped seeing each other. I was surprised that Gulf no longer comes in our house." Mew's Mom took a sip of her wine as she waits for his son's reply.

Mew is suppressing his laughter while remembering what happened that day. "Actually, I broke his toy. As far as I can remember it was his favorite toy robot. I just can't remember it's name. What was it again? Hmm--"

"Maximus!"
"Maximus!"

Everybody laughed when both Mew and Gulf shouted the robot's name at the same time.

"Waaah. You really-- Why are you telling me this just now? I hate you, P'Mew. But I hate you more because Maximus is still missing it's hand."

"You still have Maximus?"

"Of course. All this time, I was wondering where did his other hand go. But now that you tell me this, now I already know."

The room was filled with laughter because Gulf is still upset with his toy robot. He just can't get enough. It was his favorite.

"I will be the happiest if you two married each other. You both look good together."

Gulf was frozen.

"What are you saying, Mom?"

"I am just saying. No pressure, kids."

Gulf suddenly felt shy of what Mew's Mom said. He looked at Mew but it looks like he's not that bothered by it at all.

The following day.

"Hey, Podd. Here's my birthday present for you. I'm sorry for yesterday---"

"Take it. It's not my birthday anymore."

Podd ignored Gulf. He didn't even lay his eyes on the guy who's holding a present for him. He just sat down and put his earphones.

Then, it finally hit Gulf. Guilt, he's feeling guilty all of a sudden. And it's getting worst because Podd is ignoring him.

He tried approaching the young lad but he isn't moving an inch.

"Hey, Podd. Sorry nah, nah? At least accept this simple gift I have for you, nah?" He puts the box on the table. Podd pulled out his earphones and glared at him.

"Yesterday was my birthday." He emotionlessly said and took the box . But instead of keeping it, he puts it on Gulf's desk. Everybody is now looking at them. The atmosphere is getting tensed, too.

And because the whole class is watching, he just decided to put the box under his table. Besides, the teacher has now arrived.

To be honest, Podd wanted to accept that gift. It's from Gulf after all. But every time he remembers that Gulf chose Mew over him, it angers him. What's worse was, it's his birthday. Not just an any ordinary favor.

Mew has also just arrived. 

Podd saw how Gulf greeted Mew with his whole face stretching like crazy. He didn't even noticed that his eyebrows are getting all pushed together. He's annoyed.

"Thanks for the dinner, P'Mew."

Podd heard Gulf thanking Mew, even shy at that. He wanted to avoid Gulf because he's got no chance in the first place. But it's his heart which tells him not to give up on Gulf.

"Where's my gift, 1000 baht?"

Gulf was so surprise that when he turned to Podd, his aura changed unlike earlier. It's brighter. He's smiling, again. He doesn't know what to say at first. He is doubtful if Podd has already forgiven him or not. But since Podd is asking him his gift, he thought he already did.

Gulf quickly gets the gift under his table before the sulky guy earlier changes his mind again.

"I thought you are mad at me, Podd. I am really sorry. Here it is, by the way." He couldn't look at Podd's eyes.

Mew on the other hand, though he is not looking, he's trying all his might to listen to what they are saying. He thought they are just talking nonsense because that's what it looks like. But what Podd said shocked Gulf, and him as well.

"You said you will make it up for me, right? Then, let's celebrate it later. Cool?"

***

>________________<//

Please vote and comment below. Thank you. See you next chapter. Xoxo.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.2M 54.1K 100
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
183K 12.1K 59
COMPLETED Mew, an English nobleman, is every bit the handsome prince---except he doesn't have a damsel in distress. After finding out his late father...
83.7K 3.5K 9
"Why do I suddenly feel sad? It's as if I'm about to lose someone special. I can't let that man go. I need him. I love him." Hello peeps, this is my...
31.6K 1K 23
It has been eight years since Avery ran away from Alpha Cade. Eight years since Brandon was abandoned. The Alpha who once considered her his moon no...