Silence

By AndySimps

Death. I expected it but it came when I I least expected. Reincarnation. I don't know what to expect from it... More

1.Death
2.Time Really Flies.
3. Oh God No!
4. Blood Splattered Walls.
5. Isn't That Ironic?
6. Weird Neighbour.
7.Peaked My Interest.
8. Tick Tock.
9. Plot Begins.
10. It's So Simple.
11. Moment in Time.
12. You Pass.
13. The Puddle Of Doom.
14. Hit Rock Bottom.
15. It's Just A Sprain.
16. Chakra Not Chatora.
17. Awkward Dinner.
18. Miroirs De La Mort.
19. He's really short.
20. Home Sweet Home.
22. Sadist Ibiki.
23. The Forest Of Death.
24. Maki Modosu
25. Right Now?
26. Karito VS Karasu
27. My Paddles.
28. Abyss of Shadows
29. Try Again.
30. Oh, Goodbye.
31. Dramatic Entrance.
32. The Nightmare.
33. So Attached.
34. Just Give Me A Break.
35. Calm Down.
36. Too Pure.
37. Behind Kakashi's Mask. (Part 1)
38. Behind Kakashi's Mask (part 2)
39. Open Up.
40. Marathon Drama.
41. Ships And Banana's
42. Shinobi Mary Poppins.
43. Change In Style.
44. Promises and Betrayals.
45. Through The Eyes of Others.
46. Too Far Gone.
47. I Couldn't Bring her Back.
48. Till Death Do Me Part
49. Guilt and Sly Bastards.
50.Never Ending Tears.
51.Baby Foxes and Owls
52. Linoleum and Fluorescent.
53. Dark Voices and Plush Sharks.
54. Power Crazed Lunatics.
55. Sugar High.
56. Far More Valuable.
57. Sneaking Out and Midnight Rendezvous'
58. Awkwardness and Bleeding Noses.
59. Spare Keys and Apologies.
60. It's Just A Bump
61. Spilt Blood
62. Behind the Mask.
Chapter 63. Unblemished Linoleum.
64. Bloody Ceilings
65. Rain Check.
66. Ramblings and Fair Warnings
67. Fallen Cans and Stale Coffee.
68. Torture and Iced Tea.
69. Grocery Shopping and Unprompted Conversations
Hiatus till the 30th of May 2024

21. Talking Tortoise.

16K 672 134
By AndySimps

Shizukana's P.O.V.

Five days past and the first stage of the Chunin exams was in 7 hours.

I sat on my bed packing all my weapons. I didn't plan on leaving anything behind. I took a storage scroll and put in all my kunai (which is a lot since Taka-kun would randomly give 5 or 6 everyday.) in to the scroll.

Speaking of Taka-kun, something's off. He seems nervous to talk to me. His house was trashed and I'm sure he wasn't finding anything. He isn't lively as much as he was.

I don't wanna overstep boundaries and pry information that is not relevant to me but if this goes on, then I'm gonna have to interfer.

I sighed before strapping my sword. I headed to the kitchen and grabbed myself an apple before heading towards Taka-kun's apartment.

I knocked on the door three times before the door opened. "Shi-chan? What's wrong?" Taka-kun asked. He was wearing his night clothes and had bed hair.

"I apologize for waking you up, but I'm headed to the Chunin exams and I thought I'd let you know." I said making him smile.

"Ahh, why didn't you tell me. Sorry, I'm not feeling well but don't worry. I'll be fine. Now go and kick their asses." Taka-kun said waving his hands.

I smiled at his antics. I nodded before walking away. What ever's bothering him, it's taking a toll out if him too.

Few hours later.

I had stopped by the library to get some info about the Chunin exams but I had to get to the academy.

There was an hour left before the first stage started. I sat down, waiting for Sasuke and Naruto.

After a few minutes, both the boys walked through the door.

"Hey Shizukana-chan." Naruto yelled anxiously. Sasuke just nodded his head.

Silently, well Naruto kept talking a mile a minute, we made it to the stairs and we made out way to the second floor.

Its supposed to be on the third floor ans we only climbed two flights of stairs. Whats with the crowd?

Everyone was gathered near the door.
"Come on. Just let us through." A girl with two hair buns said to the two Chunin who were guarding the door.

The Chunin said nothing but he was about to punch the girl in the face, before a Genin who wore green spandex and had a bowl haircut, stepped in a blocked the punch with his hand.

His speed. Obviously ranking in taijutsu.

"It isn't nice to hit a lady." He said pushing the Chunin away. He walked away with the girl in tow.

Sasuke walked forward and spoke to the Chunin. "Let us through. We have to get to the third floor."

Murmurs broke around us. Are they so dumb? Didn't they count how many floors they climbed? Or are they stupid not to notice the Genjustu?

I placed my hand in the tiger seal and dispelled the Genjutsu. When everyone saw the floor number change, they gasped in surprise.

The Chunin moved and as we were about to walk away, the guy in the Spandex came and blocked Sasuke's way.

"What is your name?" He asked.

"It's common courtesy to give ones name before asking for the others." Sasuke said making the guy grin.

"My name is Rock Lee. And you are Sasuke Uchiha. I challenge you to a fight."  Lee said striking a pose.

"I don't fight weak ninja." Sasuke said making Lee chuckle.

Without any warning, Lee raised his leg and was about to kick Sasuke but Sasuke was quicker and he blocked it with his hand.

Before the both of them could say anything, the girl with the two buns and another Genin came over to Lee.

His teammates. I just sigh. We are already 5 minutes behind schedule.

"I apologize for my teammate." The girl said while the other unnamed Genin talked to Lee.

"We were supposed to not drag attention." The make Genin said to Lee.

"I apologize for my reckless behavior but I must do this." Lee said making me sigh.

"Sasuke, lets just leave." I said to Sasuke who just nodded his head.

Naruto was too busy admiring Lee.

Before we could leave, Lee started talking again.

"I've heard great stories about the Uchiha Clan." He said aloud.

I closed my eyes. Great, what am I gonna do?

"- taijutsu skills, and I would like to challenge you, but maybe the Uchiha aren't that great." Lee finsihed with a smirk.

Sasuke looked back at him. He then looked at me and approached Lee.

They are about to not only cause a scene but also show their opponents their strengths and weaknesses. I walked over to Lee's male teammates.
He was a Hyyuga. Isn't he Hinata's cousin? Neji Hyyuga.

"Do you mind putting an end to this?" I asked him and he just ignored me.

"Arrogant Bastard." I muttered before turning to the fight.

Sasuke kept on dodging Lee's attacks until he fell for one of Lee's tricks.

Lee kicked Sasuke in the gut making him fall back, Lee removed him bandges and was about to perform some technique.

The look on Neji's face told me that its not going to end well. I immediately rushed towards Sasuke but before I could reach him, a loud voice boomed from the crowd which drained the colour from Lee face.

Lee wrapped his bandages and turned to the voice. It was a Tort-.. a tortoise?

I walked over to Sasuke who was getting up from his fall. "What is wrong with you?"

Before he could answer, they was a pained cry and then the tortoise turned into a man who looked like the older and taller version of Lee.

That's Maito Guy. The Green Beast of Konoha. Both Lee and Guy were hugging each other while crying crocodile tears.

The both of them wiped their eyes before Guy turned to us.

"Ahh, yes. Team 7. You are Kakashi's students." Guy said.

"You know Kakashi sensei?" Naruto asked with stars in his eyes.

"Know him? I'm stronger than him." He said making Naruto laugh while Sasuke smirked.

"Shizukana-chan, do you believe this?" Naruto asked me while trying to wipe his tears from laughter.

"Now Naruto, you must never judge a book by his cover." I said making him stop laughing.

Without any warning, Guy disappeared into thin air. Everyone gasped at that.

I felt the wind shift behind me making me turn and look at him with an unimpressed look. What is he trying to do? Impress us?

Naruto gasped and turned around. "Whoa, you're so fast."

"I apologize for Lee's mistake. That is why Lee will run laps around the village until the sunsets." Guy said pointing at Lee who kept nodding his head.

But before they could do anything, the female member of Lee's team reminded then that they have to register for the Chunin exams.

"Yes, you are correct, my beautiful Tenten." Guy said.

"Now, if you would excuse me." With that Guy left the place making Sasuke drag me and Naruto through the door.
Kakashi Sensei was leaning against the walk with his nose stick to his book.

"Please tell me you didn't see all of that." I said with a tired sigh.

"Then I would be lying." Sensei said with a cheeky smile. "I'm glad to see all of you are here, now you can apply for the exams."

"What do you mean? If one of us didn't come, then we couldn't have registered? You told us that it was individual." Naruto whined.

"No, I didn't tell you it was individual." Sensei said flicking Naruto's forehead. "I just didn't tell you that the Chunin exams require a team of three. Now that you're all here, there's no problem."

"Would you have let them register if I didn't agree?" I asked Sensei.

He just looked at me and he just ruffled my hair. "Now, now. Don't worry about that. You all have grown and I'm proud of you all. So you don't have to graduate but the experience might help."

I glared at him while fixing my hair.

"Well, I'll take off then. Good luck." Sensei said before puffing away.

I have never seen that man, just walk away. Other than just puff into thin air.

The three of us opened the door to be met with over a 50 pair of eyes staring at us.

This is gonna be troublesome.

A/N. Heyy. Hope you enjoyed. Also, what do you think of Neji's behaviour. He is the Destiny stuck up child. Sorry for the short chapter but, I had a lot of time today. So why not.

Ciao....

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

21.2K 843 25
You know when you die you think your going to go to heaven or hell. And how people who believe in reincarnation are looked at weird. Well.......they...
218 13 9
I never believed in reincarnation until it happened to me. Being reincarnated is crazy in itself, but being reincarnated to the Naruto universe is do...
16K 783 42
Being a Shinobi meant sacrificing, he thought he understood that. Being an orphan meant enduring hardships, she was well aware of that. When suddenl...
1.1M 50.8K 73
The war is over. Yet, only one left alive is her. A girl, they never paid enough attention to. A girl, who is to be sent in time and change the whole...