๐ฐ๐ก๐š๐ญ ๐š๐ซ๐ž ๐ฐ๐ž? | ๐œ๐ก๏ฟฝ...

By soulcrs

"๐‘ฆ๐‘œ๐‘ข ๐‘™๐‘œ๐‘ฃ๐‘’ ๐‘’๐‘Ž๐‘โ„Ž๐‘œ๐‘กโ„Ž๐‘’๐‘Ÿ, ๐‘“๐‘œ๐‘™๐‘™๐‘œ๐‘ค ๐‘ฆ๐‘œ๐‘ข๐‘Ÿ โ„Ž๐‘’๐‘Ž๐‘Ÿ๐‘ก ๐‘“๐‘œ๐‘Ÿ ๐‘œ๐‘›๐‘๐‘’" a ๐—ฐ๐—ต๐—ฎ๐—ฐ๐—ต๐—ฎ fanfiction... More

what are we.
chapter 1
chapter 2
chapter 3
chapter 4
chapter 5
chapter 6
chapter 7
chapter 8
nine
ten
eleven
twelve
fourteen
fifteen
sixteen
seventeen
eighteen

thirteen

1.3K 34 13
By soulcrs

avanis pov

"ava i'm so incredibly sorry" anthony begins to speak but i soon cut him off.

"sorry isn't going to cut it this time. YOU FUCKING KILLED SOMEONE" i scream at him as sobs escape from deep in my throat.

"i know that. but i promise i'll do everything i can to make it up to you" he stands still, his eyebrows furrowed and a hurt look so clearly displayed.

"this isn't just about me and how i feel right now. did you even think about how her family and friends feel, i cried all night when i found out someone so close to me had been killed. i mean all i could think about was how much of a monster that person must be and this whole time it was the one person i trusted most" i lower my voice so that instead of anger he see's betrayal.

"please can you just listen to me for a minute" he takes both my hands and stares directly into my eyes that are still spiked with tears. 

i give him a nod to signal i'm listening to what he's about to say.

"kayla and her friends brought alcohol with them to camp and they would sneak our everynight and get absolutely hammered. it wasn't until the third night i asked her to stop and she got very aggressive with me, she forced herself on me. avani she began to sexually abuse me" the room around him fell silent as anthony spoke, each word just further breaking my heart. i can't believe i was so mad at him.

"she started doing it every night, the second last night it was around three am and i couldn't take it anymore, i saw a knife on my beside cabinet and thought it was the only way out. i know i could've handled it better and i regret it everyday, she wasn't even meant to die i just wanted her off me" anthony looks broken when he's finished, one look in his eyes tells me there wasn't a singular lie included.

"why didn't you tell me" my voice is quiet, i'm just barely audible. 

"i wanted to leave it all behind me. that night was hell and i never want to relive it" tears now stream down his cheeks as he stares down at the floor.

seeing him cry for the first time is horrible, i've never experienced something like this.

"ant look at me" i whisper before my hands cup his face.

"i can see how genuine this is and i want you to know i believe you completely, it's just there is this little part of me that is still scared" i speak with confidence now, i want him to know how much i care but brushing feelings like this under the rug is something i won't do.

anthony pulls away from my touch and sits himself down on the bed, his head instantly falls into his hands. no matter how i feel seeing him like this will always hurt me, so i sit down beside him, my arms wrapping around his neck and my head falling on his shoulder. he doesn't even spare me a glance.

"i'm such a horrible person that my own girlfriend is scared of me" his voice breaks as he is now the one sobbing.

i take both his hands in mine causing him to look up at me.

"i understand you were protecting yourself, even if it could've been done in a much different way that's not your fault, you were cornered with only one choice. i've been in a moment were i felt like that too and i did the same" i keep my low voice, my fingers slowly stroke the top of his palm.

"when was it that you felt like that" he asks looking into my eyes as if he was searching for the answer there. i feel instant regret from bringing up the topic i like to always avoid.

i'm soon saved when mads barges into the bedroom, interrupting my stutters.

"i'm really hoping this is all sorted because you need to come see this" mads' voice is laced with panic and the chaos from the livingroom erupts into the silence.

we all follow her out as we exchange confused looks. when we walked out dixie was in a pool of tears barely hanging on as nessa and charli's faces were shown on tv. i instantly grab the remote and turn the volume up to hear the news reporter.

"it has been reported that two well known influencers have gone missing from greenline mall los angeles. speculation is high but there are currently no suspects. with how long they have been gone no one knows what could be unfolding as we speak"

i don't hesitate to turn of the tv as i now begin crying once again. i feel frozen. i look around as everything is a blur. anthony stands looking empty as chase pulls both me and mads into a hug.

"anthony, are you coming to get your girl or what" chase speaks causing anthony to put out his arms waiting for my embrace.

i still can't move on my own, time feels frozen. chase lightly gives me a push and in land on anthony's chest, it's as though i am woken up. my arms wrap tightly around anthony's waist and i let out a scream that blends in with my sobs, both are muffled by his chest. nothing beats his comfort.

dixies pov.

my little sister is gone, someone took her. i promised my dad i would do everything in my power to keep her safe and i've broken it. this seriously can't be happening. i can hear my dad's voice echoing through my head telling me i've got this. i feel someone lifting me up and before i know it i'm back in my bed. as soon as my head his the pillow i'm straight to sleep, i need this rest.

chases pov.

after fighting so hard to sleep last night i wake up and check my phone, it's ten am. i can hear footsteps and pots and pans tumbling coming from the kitchen. with that i leave my room to be met with amelie and mads cooking.

"good morning chase" amelie speaks as cheer practically radiates off of her.

"whats up with her" i made a weirded out face as i look to mads for an answer.

"you seriously didn't hear them?" she questions back at me, almost seeming surprised.

i shake my head in response, i watch as mads opens her mouth to speak but is soon stopped as amelie slaps a hand over it.

"don't be a tattle tale madison" amelie scolds her, a giggle escaping both girls lips as they bond over their little secret.

i sit myself down at the large dining table, awaiting breakfast. nick takes a seat on the chair next to me and it takes me all of two minutes to figure out what the two girls were keeping from me.

"i wonder where these came from" i remark sarcastically as i pretend to think hard about where the many different hickeys on his neck appeared from. 

he rolls his eyes before asking me "is voni awake yet, i need her to cover these for me".

"not sure, she hasn't appeared out of her room yet" as i speak mads begins to place the plates out for breakfast.

"she'll be here any second, you just have to wait for amelie to wake her" mads chimes in as she places the first stack on pancakes down in the centre of the table.

"chase please just go wake her, i don't need anyone else teasing me" nick practically begs for me to go get her.

"and why can't you do it yourself" i ask him as i pinch a strawberry out of the fruit basket mads still holds. my hand gets a slap from her as she signals me to wait.

"because she'll hit me" nick answers as if it is obvious.

"and you think i'll be spared?" i exclaim matching his energy.

 its then that i hear "who's slapping you" coming from behind us.

neither of us even get to reply before we both receive a light slap on the cheek.

"you. idiot" i say turning to look at her.

"well you weren't exactly wrong"

"can you stop bickering and please just cover these up" nick pleads, pouting his lip at her.

"fine, come with me" avani replies as she drags nick to her room.

nick's pov.

as i'm pulled into avani's room i see anthony still laying in bed, most likely scrolling on tiktok, he looks up at us slightly confused as she gets me to sit on her bed.

"nick has hickeys he wants covered" avani teases me as a giggle escapes her lips. 

"it isn't my fault" i whine, my shoulders slump and my arms cross.

"yes but i like amelie more so i blame you" she offers me a smile with her insult before walking into the bathroom to collect her makeup.

"what did you two do last night" i question anthony as i finally look around, my eyes are met with endless empty packets of snacks, mcdonald's and crumpled tissues laying around the bed.

"we had movie night, avani cried a lot" anthony replies emphasising the 'a lot'. he then switches off his phone and places it on his designated bedside table.

"i would return the question but it's pretty obvious what you and amelie got up to" he jokes, joining avani's teasing.

i roll my eyes and let out a small chuckle before flipping him off. avani then walks out of the bathroom carrying foundation and concealer, two names she constantly drills into my head. she proceeds to dab on both products with her beauty blender, i believe these are the shades she bought for charli as we definitely do not have the same skin tone.

 it only takes around two minutes before she's dragging me over to the floor length mirror to show off her work. as i check each individual one i must say i'm impressed.

"you did a great job" i compliment her as we high-five.

"of course i did. next time though you could just use a cold spoon" avani speaks, we make eye contact through the mirror. 

i sigh and roll my eyes as i feel like an idiot, i then walk out her room making my way back to the table.

"you could at least say thank you" she shouts after me, leaning out her bedroom door.

"thanks av!" i reply, matching her tone.

i laugh before sitting back down on my chair next to chase. 

"dude, they're actually gone" he speaks, looking amazed as he pokes at my neck.

"the magic of avani" i say earning a laugh from him.

amelie and mads then come and sit across from us, both done preparing breakfast by now. 

"BREAKFAST IS READY" amelie calls out as loud as she can, this instantly wakes everyone up as they all begin to join us. nothing but food could get them all out of bed this fast.

everyone equally takes their own portion and we begin eating, compliments for mads and amelie constantly spilling out. chase then stands up and raises his glass in the middle of the dining table.

"to finding nessa and charli" he announces and everyone echoes him as we clink our glasses and take a sip.

charlis pov.

i wake up on a concrete floor, my arms are chained to the wall as i realise when i attempt to stand up. i look around and everything is concrete, all i see is a metal bed and a tiny bar window, all i can see for miles is trees. before long though my eyes land on the girl laying across from me, equally as trapped as i am.

"ness" i whisper, scared of who could be lurking. "nessa" i repeat and finally her eyes open slowly. i watch as she scans her surroundings and see the expression of panic gradually display across her features.

"char, is that you" she question's, she seems to still be half asleep.

"yeah, it's me" i reply, a soft smile is on my face as i'm relieved she is alright.

nessa goes to rub her eyes but is restricted by the chains behind her.

"where the hell are we" she asks me hoping i'd have an answer for her.

"i have no idea" i scan the room with her, us both looking for a sign to help us out.

 that's when we hear footsteps, these cause me to push myself back into the corner out of fear. the door swings open to reveal a man standing there, a black mask covers his face and hair. i can't seem to recognise him but i see nessa go pure white, almost as if she can.

"josh?" her small voice sounds empty as she speaks, it sounds like a question even though she seems to know the answer. confusion grows on my face.

"josh please just take off the mask" nessa pleads with him, her eyes sparkle with tears.

"fine" josh complies throwing the mask across the room at the girl.

"what do you want from us" i ask him, my voice breaking in the process.

"just a little fun" he replies, a smirk and a wink following his words.

i feel my stomach drop as my heart starts to beat incredibly fast. i continually tell myself that it'll be alright, the words run through my head over and over. my friends will come find me, i know they will.

"so ladies, who is up first" josh asks, looking between us. both of us sit silent, neither wanting to volunteer. 

"fine then, come on nessa" he decides for us. he unchains her and drags her out of our cell type room, her protesting the entire time. before leaving he throws two blankets and pillows at me, i assume one for each of us. i look over to the bed as its in my reach but it doesn't even have a mattress all that's left is a frame.

i lay myself down and stare at the ceiling, i need a moment to process all that has happened, i miss my friends more than anything. no one has ever loved or cared for me as much as they do. as i'm lost in my thoughts i hear a loud thud, i'm instantly brought back to the reality of the situation.

"NESSA" i yell as loud as i possibly can. i'm wriggling about, trying every way i can to get out of the chains that keep me trapped. 

"NESS" i try shouting again after realising i won't be able to escape.

there's still no reply, after awhile though the door swings open and nessa is thrown in, i see blood soaking her once white sweatshirt as the gash on the top of her head gushes. i feel the chains loosen around me as they fall to the ground and i waste no time running straight to her.

"nessa babe, can you hear me" i whisper to her, my fingers softly stroking her forehead before i place a light kiss there.

i reach fro one of the blankets and tear a strip off before wrapping it around her head as a makeshift bandage, whilst it won't heal the cut it should stop the bleeding for a little. i pickup her fragile frame and place her where i've made a makeshift bed on the other side of the room, her head sinking into the pillow as i put the same blanket that is ties to her head over her body. i can hear her faint breaths, relieving me of any stress that he has killed her.

i take the spot next to her and softly play with her hair, ensuring i am not hurting her. i pray someone will find us soon, this is hell. i take a deep breath before closing my own eyes, we'll be alright, i'm sure of it.

"goodnight ness" i whisper as sleep takes over my body.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

43.2K 779 28
just a whole lotta tiktok oneshots. mature chapters are shown with a โš ๏ธ at the moment i'm mainly doing charli & chase, bryce & addison, addison & dix...
115K 1.2K 24
๐ข ๐ค๐ง๐จ๐œ๐ค๐ž๐ ๐จ๐ง ๐ก๐ข๐ฌ ๐๐จ๐จ๐ซ ๐š๐ง๐ ๐ก๐ž ๐จ๐ฉ๐ž๐ง๐ž๐ ๐ข๐ญ. "๐ข๐ญ'๐ฌ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ...๐ข๐ญ'๐ฌ ๐š๐ฅ๐ฐ๐š๐ฒ๐ฌ ๐›๐ž๐ž๐ง ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ" ๐ข ๐ฌ๐š๐ข๐. ๐ก๐ž ๐ฉ๐ฎ...
2K 48 23
*๐ฉ๐ซ๐ž๐ฏ๐ข๐จ๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ฅ๐ฒ ๐ค๐ง๐จ๐ฐ ๐š๐ฌ "๐ฆ๐ฒ ๐›๐ž๐ฌ๐ญ๐Ÿ๐ซ๐ข๐ž๐ง๐ ๐ง๐ž๐ฑ๐ญ ๐๐จ๐จ๐ซ"* ๐œ๐š๐ฅ๐ฅ๐ข๐ž ๐'๐š๐ฆ๐ž๐ฅ๐ข๐จ ๐ก๐š๐ฌ ๐ฅ๐ข๐ฏ๐ž๐ ๐ข๐ง ๐ง๐ž๐ฐ ๐ฃ๐ž๐ซ๏ฟฝ...
112K 2.9K 24
"๐—ช๐—ฒ'๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ ๐—น๐—ผ๐˜€๐˜ ๐—ฝ๐—ฒ๐—ผ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ฒ ๐—›๐—ผ๐˜๐—ฐ๐—ต. ๐—”๐—ป๐—ฑ ๐˜„๐—ต๐—ฎ๐˜ ๐—ณ๐—ผ๐—ฟ?" ๐—œ๐—ป ๐˜„๐—ต๐—ถ๐—ฐ๐—ต ๐— ๐—ฎ๐˜€๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐—ฆ๐—ฒ๐—ฟ๐—ด๐—ฒ๐—ฎ๐—ป๐˜ ๐—ข๐—ฟ๐˜๐—ถ๐˜‡ ๐—ณ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ถ๐˜€๐—ต๐—ฒ๐˜€ ๐—ต๐—ฒ...