Songs Of War - What if everyo...

By Nalla_Kaltaris

This is crack and is not to be treated seriously During the Season 3 Commentary, David mentioned that Senn w... More

The History Of Ardonia
On Mount Velgrin
Etherea
Sendaria
The Basalt Mines
In Underwood
Riverstead
The Dragon Stone
Crown Peak
A Common Enemy
The Journey Ahead
Mount Tempest
Attack On Sendaria
The Start Of A New Journey
Battle Of The Tree Fort
Different From The Rest
Tabora Crags
For Felden
Ataraxia
Goodbye Forever...
Going Into Battle
Four Ardoni Clans VS Voltaris
The Truth Behind The Legend
The Deathsinger
Do You Have Any Lava?
An Old Friend
Leaving Ataraxia
The Knights Of Ardonia
The Unyielding Legion
Fort Zuka
The Vault
Dark Niika
The Conflict Between Cydonia And K'arthen
Dominus Voltaris
The Tidesinger
The Stress
The Enderqueen
The Alliance
The Chronicler And Necromancers
The Enderknights
Igneous VS Malakai
The Battle Of Felora
The End ( Part One )
The End ( Part Two )
The Tidesinger's Songs
Battle Of Crown Peak
Another Alliance
The Nether
He
In The Shadows
Preparing For Battle
Battle Of Meridian
Where We Have Come
Felora
Vulcannus
The Story Of A King
The Balance
The Shrouded Islands
Northwind
The Boat On The Ocean
Senn
The Last Prime
The Stress Of A Queen
The Deal
The Walls Of Time
The Battle For Felden
Against The Nether
Hailstone
The Ender Trials
The True Rulers
The Voltaris Aren't The Real Enemy
The Final Battle
The Second Great War
Author's Notes

I Made This For You

409 11 0
By Nalla_Kaltaris

/A/N/ Just pretend the background is not Sendaria.

And this is already six months later.

Ria's p.o.v

I'm training with Senn now. I swing my wooden sword at him, but he swiftly blocks it.

' You're going to have to do better than that.' he smirks.

I draw back my sword and twirl around before trying to kick him back, but he summons his shield Song and my foot hits hard onto it.

' Ow! Ow! Ow!' I jump up and down while holding my leg up. ' Hey, not fair!'

' Do you think the Voltaris fight fair?' He does make a good point.

' Still...'

' That could also practice your kicks. Maybe one day you'll have enough force to actually shatter my shield.'

' That would almost be impossible...'

' Well, nothing is impossible. Everything can be learned with time and effort...' he stops talking.

' You okay?' I ask.

' Yeah, I'm fine. By the way...' he pulls out a spear.' I made this for you.'

I take the spear.' Wow...' I admire the weapon. The stick was designed for my size, and the blade was very fine.

' I studied your fighting style, so... I made a spear instead of a sword. If you want a normal sword, I can totally make you one...'

' No, Senn. It's perfect!' I swing it around.

' Want to try it out?'

' Sure, but I'm going to destroy you with a weapon like this.' I grin.

He raises his sword into a challenging position.

I dart towards him, leap as I swing the spear around, and clash it with his sword. Wait... It wasn't his sword.

' Thalleous?'

' Our power comes not from the power of our weapons, but rather how we choose to wield them.'

' Ky' Thalleous, I thought you were busy scouting the area where you hid the Prime Songs?' Senn asks.

' I was. I saw a group of Voltaris heading towards the Vault. They found out I hid the Supporium Prime Song there.'

' What now?' it's my turn to ask.

' We need to leave immediately.' Thalleous eyes my spear.' Where did you get that, Ria?'

' Senn made it for me,' I answer.

He gestures for me to hand it over. I do, and he inspects it.' It's a fine blade, Senn. You really have the hands of a blacksmith.'

' Those years spent with Galleous paid off, I guess.' Senn stratches the back of his head.

' I don't know how you two get along so well. Now, we need to head to the Vault.'

/A/N/ I liked the idea of Ria with a spear, and I still wanted the Senn X Ria thing, so I added this chapter. Cant forget Thalleous' line in this chapter as well.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

14.2K 319 33
Senn was told by Thalleous that his parents were killed in a Voltaris attack during the Great War. He knows that feeling where you're the only one wh...
717 22 16
Ardonia fights its bloodiest war in history. The Voltaris strike against the other clans for the first time in 900 years. The Nether seeks vengeance...
4.8K 233 42
Ever Since Senn had arrived in Ataraxia 6 months ago he is now under the training of Galleous Sendaris and is part of The Knights of Ardonia and reun...
960 81 17
This is a Songs of war fanfiction, all rights go backt to Black Plasma studios, except for my oc's ((Nova, Shadow, Skylar, Lilly and Ceris (thoug the...