Songs Of War - What if everyo...

By Nalla_Kaltaris

This is crack and is not to be treated seriously During the Season 3 Commentary, David mentioned that Senn w... More

The History Of Ardonia
On Mount Velgrin
Etherea
Sendaria
The Basalt Mines
In Underwood
Riverstead
The Dragon Stone
Crown Peak
A Common Enemy
The Journey Ahead
Mount Tempest
Attack On Sendaria
The Start Of A New Journey
Battle Of The Tree Fort
Different From The Rest
Tabora Crags
For Felden
Ataraxia
Goodbye Forever...
Going Into Battle
Four Ardoni Clans VS Voltaris
The Truth Behind The Legend
The Deathsinger
Do You Have Any Lava?
Leaving Ataraxia
The Knights Of Ardonia
I Made This For You
The Unyielding Legion
Fort Zuka
The Vault
Dark Niika
The Conflict Between Cydonia And K'arthen
Dominus Voltaris
The Tidesinger
The Stress
The Enderqueen
The Alliance
The Chronicler And Necromancers
The Enderknights
Igneous VS Malakai
The Battle Of Felora
The End ( Part One )
The End ( Part Two )
The Tidesinger's Songs
Battle Of Crown Peak
Another Alliance
The Nether
He
In The Shadows
Preparing For Battle
Battle Of Meridian
Where We Have Come
Felora
Vulcannus
The Story Of A King
The Balance
The Shrouded Islands
Northwind
The Boat On The Ocean
Senn
The Last Prime
The Stress Of A Queen
The Deal
The Walls Of Time
The Battle For Felden
Against The Nether
Hailstone
The Ender Trials
The True Rulers
The Voltaris Aren't The Real Enemy
The Final Battle
The Second Great War
Author's Notes

An Old Friend

436 11 3
By Nalla_Kaltaris

Galleous' p.o.v

I was at the foot of Mount Velgrin. The Voltaris were guarding the path to the peak for some reason. It was impossible to get up there. I wonder if the Tidesinger made it through.

A Voltaris runs forward and attacks me. I quickly raise my sword to block his attack, and we fight for a while. He manages to push me backwards.

I stumble and look up as the Voltaris leaps on me. The sword comes closer and closer, and I close my eyes, awaiting death.

Suddenly, I hear a Song being used, and the sound of swords clashing follow. I open my eyes and see a Nestoris killing the Voltaris.

He turns around. ' You alright, Ky' Galleous?'

' Yes, Senn, thanks.'

' Where is Father?'

I pointed to the mountain. ' He went up to the peak.'

' I'm going there.'

' Wait, Senn! The Deathsinger could be there.' I grab his hand.

Senn turns around. ' I've dealt with the Deathsinger before.'

' With your brothers,' I correct him.
' They won't be there with you now.'

He frowns slightly at the mention of Deltheus and Almrak.

I let go of his hand, and he stands there.

' Sorry I said that.' I apologise.

' It's not your fault.' I see him tighten his grip his sword.

I change the subject. ' I'm sure the Tidesinger can handle the Deathsinger. Let's just focus on ridding the Voltaris down here.'

He takes a deep breath, and says

' No.'

' What did you say?'

' Father may need help up there. I'm going.'

' Wait, Senn!'

Before I can stop him, he teleports away using his Mobilium Song.

' Senn! Wait!'

~*~

The remaining Voltaris had fallen, and I climb up to the peak of Mount Velgrin.

There was a weird obsidian arc that I have never seen before on the peak. In front of it, laid a couple Songs.

I noticed the three Prime Songs first. Just as I'm about to rejoice, realising what this means, I recognise who the other Songs belong to.

The Tidesinger, Almrak, Deltheus and...

I pick up a sword left on the ground. I immediately recognised whose it belonged to.

' Senn...'

I feel tears filling up my eyes. I should've stopped him from coming up here. But it's too late. He's gone... Forever...

I fall onto my knees, mourning the death of my favourite and most talented student.

~*~

' Impossible...'

In front of me, stood the very Nestoris who I thought was dead for 154 years.

' Senn...?'

' Ky' Galleous, you okay? You look like you're going to cry...'

I immediately run forward and put my arms around him.

' I thought you were dead! I found your Songs, your sword... What happened?'

Senn looks surprised, but answers my question anyway. ' Ingressus threw me through a portal he opened. It didn't really do much, all it did was change the weather, and probably took away my Songs if you found it...'

I release him and take a step back.

' You sure you are okay, Ky' Galleous? You look like you haven't seen me in years...'

' What?' I was confused.

' I was only gone for a few weeks...'

' You were gone for years, Senn!'

His eyes widen.' What? That's impossible! It was just a few weeks ago when I last saw you at Mount Velgrin...'

' That was 154 years ago!'

' 154 years?!' he seems shocked.

' Yeah, it's been a long time.'

' But-but...'

He suddenly stops.

' Ingressus said he would return when the battle was over, when he was forgotten...'

' No one has forgotten about Ingressus, he is really...' I tell him, but he continues saying whatever he was saying.

' When Ardonia has grown weak and his enemies are gone...'

' Well, the six kingdoms are in chaos right now, the Enderknights have vanished, and the Tidesinger is dead....'

' That portal... He must have made a portal that took us into the future!'

' Umm... What?'

' He knows he has lost the war, so he travelled through time for a second chance to strike!'

' What do you...'

' Where are the Prime Songs?'

' Thalleous hid them so the Voltaris wouldn't get them...'

' That's good, at least he doesn't have the Prime Songs. Where are the Enderknights?'

' I told you just now, they have vanished for years...'

' Didn't hear that part. And the kingdoms?'

' Cydonia and K'arthen are locked in their conflict, and Felden is under attack by the Necromancers...'

' So things aren't looking good on our side either?'

' Not really... We did send an army of Ardoni to Mount Velgrin...'

' That was probably the group I ran into...'

' Wait, you ran into them?' I ask eagerly. There hasn't been any news about them, even I, a professional at collecting information, have not heard what happened to them.

' They were all killed.'

' What? How?'

' Who do you think the Deathsinger is? Of course, he killed them all! Well, actually the other Voltaris killed them all, he only killed the Kaltaris with the staff, which may I add is a total idiot for challenging Ingressus?'

' You mean Zulius?'

' Whatever! He died before I could even ask his name.'

' So, you're the only survivor?'

' I got lucky. I didn't die when Ingressus forced me off the edge. He probably left me there because he thought I was dead.'

' Wait a minute... I need to confirm something... Is the Deathsinger alive?'

' Yes, he is...' he looks at me.' Why do you ask? Did you think he was dead like me?'

' Yes, everyone did! The three Prime Songs were left behind together with your brother’s and father's. By the way, if you and the Deathsinger are alive, could the Tidesinger...'

He shifts and looks down as he sighs.
' He didn't make it. He was pushed off the edge before Ingressus even went through the portal.'

' Oh... I'm sorry...'

' It's been a few weeks, I've gotten over it.' he turns around and crosses his arms.

There's a moment of silence.

I decide to break the silence. ' I'm glad you're alive. I'm sure Thalleous would be happy to hear this as well.'

' How is he?'

' Not that good...'

' Still effected by the Prime Songs?'

' Yeah, he attacked me a couple of times...'

' Were there major injuries?' he turns around and looks at me.

' Not much on the outside...' I never really gotten injured. The real pain was seeing what my brother had become.

' I understand how it feels.' he puts his hand on my shoulder. ' I felt it twice before.'

I nod without saying anything.

' So, how's your training going? Any new talented students?' he asks.

' I stopped teaching years ago. '

He looks up at me, surprised. ' Why?'

' Because… I believe Songs are responsible for many of the tragedies that plague Ardoni history.'

He looks down.

' I know this sounds silly to you, since you wield Songs so much...'

' No, I... ' he sighs,' I agree with you. Thalleous is a great example, and...' he stops.

' And?'

He doesn't continue.

' You can tell me anything, Senn.'

' So, what can I do to help during this war?' he changes the subject.

I sigh. Whatever secrets he's keeping, it's not like I can force him to say them.

' I heard Thalleous has started a resistance group against the Voltaris. I will tell you if I get any more information. For now, you can stay in Ataraxia.'

' Thanks, Ky' Galleous.' he turns to leave.

' Wait!'

He stops and turns around.

I head downstairs and he follows me.
I search through my chest, and finally find them.

I hold out the Tidesinger's Songs to him. ' Maybe you would want to have them.'

He thinks for a moment. ' I think I'll have my own Songs back, if you still have them. I don't want to... be reminded...'

I shrug, totally understanding. It must be hard for him, watching his father die.

I continue digging into the chest, and soon pull out his three Songs. I hand them to him.

' Did you happen to pick up my sword as well?'

' Yeah, they should be somewhere in that room...' I walk outside and towards another island.

I open a trapdoor, and crawl down. Senn follows closely behind.

We drop down into a room full of weapons I had forged.

' That's a lot of weapons...' he looks around in awe.

' Thalleous has warned us about the Voltaris for years. Even though I avoided the battles and ignored my brother's warnings, part of me believed in him. So I decided to prepare for the Voltaris in my own way.'

I walk over to a corner of the room.
' It should be somewhere here... Ah! Found it!' I hand him his sword.

Senn strokes the blade and swings it around.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

762 60 8
"Daring mission or deadly mistake?" - - - - - - - - - - - - - Achillean may not know who shot him three months ago, but what he does know is the city...
1.5K 28 4
A ship story inspired by @Irlxnda, go check his or her profile for the original story. I just edited it a bit and made it longer. Much much longer. ...
960 81 17
This is a Songs of war fanfiction, all rights go backt to Black Plasma studios, except for my oc's ((Nova, Shadow, Skylar, Lilly and Ceris (thoug the...
2K 154 41
!THIS BOOK IS DISCONTINUED AS MY OC IS NO LONGER THE DEATHSINGER'S DAUGHTER, I CHANGED HER AND HAVE OTHER STORIES ON MY NEW OC, CHECK THOSE OUT PLEAS...