(JIKOOK) - THE HOT GUY AND ME

By Maneko_San

Jimin is a new student who have move from America to Korea (Busan) at another school called Tecna High to con... More

PROLOGUE
Chapter:1
Chapter:2
Chapter:3
Chapter:4
Chapter:5
Chapter:6
Chapter:7
Chapter:8
Chapter:9
Chapter:10
Chapter:11
Chapter:12
Chapter:13
Chapter:14
Chapter:15
Chapter:16
Chapter:17
Chapter:18
Chapter:19
Chapter:20
SORRY!!!!
Chapter: 21
Chapter:22
Chapter:23
Chapter:24
Chapter:25
Chapter:26
Chapter:27
Chapter:28
Chapter:29
Chapter:30
Chapter:31
Chapter:32
Chapter:33
Chapter:34
Chapter:35
Chapter:36
Chapter:37
Chapter:38
Chapter:39
Chapter:40
Chapter:41
Chapter:42
Chapter:44

Chapter:43

815 48 2
By Maneko_San

*JUNGKOOK POV*

Jungkook was beyond surprise, No he wasn't just surprise. It was a mix of emotions that run through his head, confusion, anger, disgust, revelation, contempt/hatred. The shock of founding out the unknown truth about your own brother; flesh and blood.....

I stood there frozen, watching how my own brother, pointed a gun right at my lover and....My friend, our friend....The one we use to play with when we were a child.....I felt betrayed, and that alone makes my eyes see red; hooded as I glared straight at him. My lips becoming narrowed and thin, as my eyebrows draw in together. He knew from the quell look that I was giving him, that he messed up real bad. Everything was telling me to end him, I never once consider that he was my brother. I was too aggrieved to even be reminded about that.

The police without hesitating started to surround him, pointing there guns back as a warning sign to put his down.

"Kook-ah......I can explain". He crooked with tears flooding from his eyes, but I wasn't swayed at all. This manipulative fucker as gone too far.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Flashback:
"Are you forgetting the situation you are in Park Jimin? Say even one word and I won't hesitate to shoot, this goes both ways" he spit with venom as he gave Taehyung a glare which urge caution.

The boys know that he legit meant it, due to how profound he was they dear not move an inch, mouth shut as they obediently watch him. The pain in Jimin's legs was no joke, he was surprise how he was able to stay conscious for so long. And he gave props to himself for being so strong-will. He felt the immense amount of blood wasted from his body, as his skin tone becomes paler and paler because of it. He wanted to sleep, he was tired and weak. And soon his breathing began to pick up, Taehyung who was right beside him saw how bad in shape he looks. And he was so dejected being unable to do anything about it.

"Ohhhh- is something wrong Jimin, you don't look so good" Jeonhoon cackle, but the boy who was busy trying to go through his weak phase pay him no attention. The sweat form little by little, and his body and mind was on the verge of shutting down. His breathing was coarse; out of control and his heart rate was slowing down. The sight was heartbreaking for just about anyone, but for Jeonhoon he was  so glad witnessing such an action.

"Jeonhoon, please, Jimin needs medical treatment...He-". Taehyung words was cut short from the baleful laugh of the boy. "Why should I help him?? He's just making my work even more easier, if he is dying then he should just die" he choked as he laugh again, the gun still pointed in there faces. "It's just your turn to die now Taehyung, isn't this fun" his face grimace, as if form a nefarious scowl. His fingers was about to press the trigger then-

The door pulled open showing the man he long to see, but what he saw behind him gave him a great amount of fright, almost 50-100 of officers behind him. And the gaze he was getting from his lover was enough to make him have nightmares for days, his hands fall to the floor when he was surrounded with guns now pointed at him.

"Kook-ah.....I can explain" he drone as tears flood from his eyes, but Jungkook gave him a cold shoulder, eyes glacial, gazing at him with disgust, as if he was staring at a piece of rubbish.

End of Flashback

...
......
...........

*JUNGKOOK POV*

"Kook-ah.......I can explain".

My teeth gritted at him, as my eyebrows draw in even more. "Before you even explain to me, first tell me. Where is Chung-ho?" I said and he gulped and looked away, concluding that it's some type of secret even if he died he would never utter.

My lips tuttered at the thought.
"Jeon Jeonhoon!" Jungkook bark as the boy flinch under his voice, he knew very well that Jungkook was angry. He knew why he was angry, but he doesn't understand. He was suppose to be the most important to him, the only person for him, wasn't he doing the right thing. It's obvious that the bitch was tricking him, that he is cast under some type of spell. And it makes him swell in anger at how oblivious his brother was about it.

"W-why?" His voice was too soft to be heard, but his feelings was clear. From where I stand; It carries distaste.

"What?".

"Why do you care so much for him!? Aren't I suppose to be the most important to you? The only person who should be by your side. You should be happy that I would kill that bitch who manipulate you!!" this makes Jungkook anger grows even more, he marched right over at him, ignoring and brushing off the people who held him back, before grabbing the arms of the brother he now have lost, punching him straight in the face as he fall to the ground. A smile broke out onto Taehyung face when he saw the scene, thanking the Lord that someone atleast serves a little justice.

"Jeonhoon, I'm sure It's obvious from that punch how little you meant to me now...." This came like a shot to the gut, not even the pistol he once hold would've hurted him so much as  the word from his brothers mouth.

"Jeonhoon, for heaven sake do not talk. You asked why I care for him so much. Isn't it obvious to you by now, how much Jimin meant to him, how much I love him. And that love could never be measured. It will never be the same for you either, you were once my fellow brother. What happen to you? Why did you stoop so low and did something so vile. You are dead to me now, I never want to see your face ever again....I hope you reflect on this in jail" the boy heart stop at his throat, the word 'jail' was a place Jeonhoon never wanted to be at. He wish so much that this would be a dream. The creeping thoughts was like a light switch in his head. What have he done. The thought of suffering, and rottening in jail was enough to make the pain he previously got from the punch to go numb. He doesn't want to go! He wish so much to not go!

His pupil dilated, as he send venomous  looks towards the one boy he grew to hate even more. And there it was, the knife that he throw on the ground. A smile grew on his face when he saw it, it doesn't matter since he is about to go to jail after all. It doesn't matter. The same sentence repeats itself like a broken record in his head, and listening to his thoughts he swiftly take the knife up, and bore his way through the police who fall back as he charge at the boy.

"YOU! THIS IS ALL YOUR FAULT!" He scream, but before he could even get a foot near to him he was then tackled to the floor by the officers he once push away. He scream and cry even louder, trying to get out of there strong hold, but instead of them loosing there grip, there strength was growing even more, and soon he was being cuffed and dragged away.

"No! I am not going! I am not leaving!!!" He continues to shout on top of his throat. "Wait! Officer Nim!" Jungkook called as the officer halt in his step, giving the boy a go to speak his mind.

"I just wanted ask 'him' something that has been on my mind" he assured, as he stare back at the pitiful sight of the male. Eyes and nose runny, and face as miserable as a broken heart on a stormy day. Jungkook click his tongue when he catch sight of his best friend and lover being dragged off in a gurney, he can see how bad a shape they both are. He shook his head from the thought before he give his full attention to the boy he despise.

"I am sure you didn't do this on your own did you, and I'm sure 'he' was your partner in crime. Where is Chung-ho? I Won't ask again. If you know what's best for you Jeonhoon you speak truthfully" Jungkook spat, hands fold as he wait for the boy to talk. He can see the hesitation in his face, when I ask my question.

"Chung-ho yes was in this together with me. But even if I tell you that you can't get to him anyway" the boy mumbled making Jungkook confuse.

"What do you mean?" I asked and he chuckled.

"I answer your question didn't I....." the boy gave a gurgle of laughter but Jungkook indeed, was having enough of his jokes, he gaze become intense and in result the boy laughter die down.

Sigh. "Chung-ho was just a bait to get my plan into action; even I don't know where that boy has gone to or what he is doing; his life still remains a mystery to me. He agree to help and he did, he gave me what I wanted and in return he has fun messing with people's life. That's all I know" he finish before he was gone out of sight, his laughs can be heard from a far as he was taken away. Jungkook sigh, dishevelling his hair, in the end he couldn't find the guy. In the head he still escape. Shit! What is that pyscho up to?

"And- how are you going to explain this to them?" Jungkook head snap behind him, as he stare at the two boys approaching him.

Sigh "I don't know, we should worry about that when the time comes" he replied as Eric nodded in respond.

"In the end everything works out".

"I guess".

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Today was just the giving definition of chaotic. Both Jimin and Taehyung was rushed to the hospital. Haruhi was relief that the two of them was going to be okay, but was shock when he found out that Jungkook brother was behind it. Eric cowardice of himself was long gone, and now he was back to a full on chatting mode. The doctor said that Taehyung condition was a lot worst than he have thought. Jimin loose a lot of his blood which put him in a state of shock. But they'll both be fine.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

"Jeon- Jung-kook!!".

The voice that startle even a dead person lying in a bed. With pale white face Eric hurry to escape but was immediately caught by the person arms.

"And where do you think you're going?" Chloe shouted, yanking the boy by his color and flung him right into a nearby chair.

"Do you know how worried we were? I thought something bad happen to you guys when we receive a call, stating that you both were on the verge of dying; and we should hurry and wish you both a happy life before you take wings and fly into heaven" she began to curse, hiting Eric in his head.

"It wasn't my fault, it was Eric who exaggerated everything. And why is he killing me off so early" Jungkook with a flat tone replied. The boy was indeed exhausted and wanted to just rest. He sighed and gaze up at the cieling reminiscing what Jeonhoon had said.

Busy living in my own little world, the light that once reflect on my face was block by a short figure. I groan and look down to fine Jimin's and Taehyung's mom staring straight at me. To be honest, I was a bit intimidated to even face them; especially after the lecturing I receive from Jimin's mom when I first call her to the hospital. I quickly stand erect from my seat, my hands caressing the back of my head, thinking about how to explain everything. Before I could, I soon realize that I was engulf in there arms.

"Thank you Jungkook. I heard what you did from Haruhi and Eric-shi" with a kind smile she releases me, wishing me a 'thank you' once more before she walked away. Still shock by the hug that reminds me of my own mom. Mrs Park proceeded to give me her praises as well.

"You did really well Jungkook-ah. Thanks for helping my little baby boy" she said and naturally as well; she left.

"Hey! Why don't I get any hugs and praises. I help out too~" Eric begins to whine, causing everyone in the room to broke down laughing and in the end, was shushed by the workers who passes by.

...
.....
.........

The whole occasion of Jeonhoon and Chung-ho was kept a secret from the world; reason being to not ruin the reputation of the company my dad work so hard to build. Chung-ho was not able to be found, and Jeonhoon was sentence to prison for 20 years. He cried a lot but that's what happen to thoes who did very wrongly. I didn't hate him, even though I said all of that. Ofcourse I was angry, so angry I didn't wanted to hear the name 'Jeonhoon'. Nevertheless he's still my big brother, a brother figure that I was, indeed, dissapointed of.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

26K 3K 72
The year he was fifteen, Park Jimin realized he was gay, and that he fell in love with a hot guy the same gender he was! Jimin spied on the other's o...
15.9K 870 22
⚠️ WARNING ⚠️ ALL OF MY BOOKS ARE FOR ENTERTAINMENT ONLY! Original book name: {My Student's Father} Current name: {Teacher's Lover} A middle school...
4.9K 590 18
Park Jimin, a beautiful, smart, and ambitious young adult who is still in university, becomes entangled in a romance with a dangerous man. Will their...
64K 3.1K 14
( Completed) Jimin is obsessed with Jungkook but Jungkook never accept him as his lover...but days goes Jungkook started his love towards on Jimin bu...