POWER INSIDE YOU {BTS X READE...

By asiangirl0329

It's said that at the age of 16 everyone develops their powers. Y/N a 19 year old girl faces tough problems w... More

Chapter 1: Late Night Call
Chapter 2: What did you say?
Chapter 3: introductions
Chapter 4: Food fight
Chapter 5: Celebration?
Chapter 6: Nightmares
Chapter 7: History
Chapter 8: Suspicions
Chapter 9: Secrets
Chapter 10: Friends?
Chapter 11: Hangout
Chapter 12: Blackout
Chapter 13: Bodhisattva
Chapter 14: The bet
Chapter 15: Training
IMPORTANT
Chapter 16: Simulation
Chapter 17: Awkard Study Session
Chapter 18: Preparations
Chapter 19: Festival
Chapter 20: Girls night?
Chapter 21: Simulator pt 2
Chapter 22: My heart
Chpater 23: The truth
Chapter 24: Sign ups
Chapter 25: Blood, Sweat, & Tears
Chapter 26: Sore
Chapter 27: Red and Black
Chapter 28: IQ 148 my ass
Chapter 30: MAUI
Chapter 31: Snake Bite
Chapter 32: Elite Family
Chapter 33: Believe myself or Believe in myself
Chapter 34: The institution
Chapter 35: Surprise Guests?
Chapter 36: An overprotective brother

Chapter 29: The council

2.5K 152 68
By asiangirl0329

'It's only after you've stepped outside your comfort zone that you begin to change, grow, and transform. '
                                ~ Roy T. Bennett

After all your class ended you walked with Hoseok to the simulation area from last time.
Both you and Hoseok were standing in front of the Headmistress, waiting for her next command.

"Okay this simulation won't be any different! It's to see how well you controlled your powers." She sent a smile to you.

"You can also use this moment to train your powers too, young man. I heard that the tournament is coming soon." She added.

"Thank you Headmistress!" Hoseok bowed in courtesy.

"Please be mindful, you guys do know the council right?" She asked the both of you.

You and Hoseok nodded. The council was basically the government.

"Well they're having a meeting right now in the room beside us, so try not to make too much of a noise. After the simulation I could take you to see them, they're actually here for you." The Headmistress turned towards you.

'Me? Does it have to do about Novis?'

After the simulation ended you were standing there completely calm and no sign of exhaustion. The person beside you, Hoseok was completely opposite. He was sweating and panting as if he participated a cross country run.

The Headmistress appeared clapping her hands. "Your endurance has completely grown. You too Hoseok!"

You thanked her feeling shy at her compliment.

"Thank you Headmistress, I'm glad to be an assistance." Hoseok looked at her before he lightened up.

"Hey that was a rhyme, is that a sign?" He lightened up again hearing him rhyme effortlessly.

"I did it again, my brain has awoken!" You looked at Hoseok in confusion now. Was he possessed or something?

Suddenly a lady with brown hair and a blue knee length dress appeared in front of you three.

"Stop talking my dear." She said chuckling.

"Caeruleum Hyuna, what an honor it is to meet you." The Headmistress bowed to the lady.

"Please don't do that, it makes me feel old and official." She said patting the Headmistress's shoulder.

"Can someone tell us what's going on, every sentence I say has a rhyme upon." Hoseok asked.

"I'm the newest member of the council, and I wanted to have fun. So I placed a rhyme spell on you!" She jumped like a child. She then turned to face you. Her eyes widened sightly, but didn't go unnoticed by you.

"Those marks!" Hyuna raised her hand and disappeared.

"What the hell just happened?" You looked at the Headmistress.

"Language my dear. I told you the council was here, right? The council makes up of 5 women, all with their own color they represent." She explained. You nodded waiting for her to continue.

"You always greet them with their color in Latin to be respectful of course. The one you saw is Caeruleum, which means blue in Latin. She is quite joyful and hyper along with another member." The Headmistress's smile grew even bigger.

Suddenly Hyuna appeared again.

"Y/N, would you be a dear and come with me?" She gave you a kind smile. Before you could even answer Hoseok interrupted.

"Before you go, can you please make this stop I don't like be a circus show." He muttered shyly.

Hyuna muttered something in Latin. She then raised her arm. All you saw next was that you were surrounded with Green swirly waves. You then appeared to be in the middle of a room surrounded by beautiful women.

"What's going on here?" You asked, your curiosity getting the best of you.

"We're the council." She answered your question.

"On your right is Chae-Rin (CL) and Ji-eun. (IU). On my left is Sunmi and Jessi.

"Name introductions still doesn't explain why I'm here." You stubbornly answered.

"Your marks, that means you are powerful. It's been a while since someone with marks United with the council." The girl who supposedly was Sumni answered. She was wearing all Green.

"You mean never." Jessi scoffed. Sumni rolled her eyes at her response.

"Are you still discovering your powers?" It was now Ji-eun's turn to ask. You nodded.

"We can help you with the speeding process, but the ceremony is quite tiring not only for us but for you too!" Chae-rin exclaimed.

"You will benefit from it eventually." Hyuna smiled.

"It will bind you to us, that way we can always help you if needed." Chae-rin sharp eyes landed on you.

"I don't know.." you looked down playing with your fingers.

"Is there someone you need that'll help you decide?" Sumni asked placing a hand gently on your shoulder.

"Yes— my best friend Hoseok." You answered her. Hyuna nodded before raising her hand to teleport. She then appeared with Hoseok. Hoseok who's face expressed discomfort suddenly changed.

"Woah." He said scanning each of the council members.

"We know we're beautiful, but dude you're half our age." Jessi replied to his attempt to flirt.

"You don't look a day over 45," Chae-rin blew a kiss in Jessi's direction.

"HAH??" She replied which caused a small bicker between the two members.

"You can drool over them later, I wanted to ask you something. They can help me gain my full potential, but it comes with a tiring process." You looked at Hoseok.

Hyuna suddenly butted in the two of you. "I forget to mention there's no guarantee it will work." She pouted.

You quietly fawned over Hyuna's beauty. Snapping out of it you looked at Hoseok.

"Do you think I should take the offer?" You asked him.

"It's a yes for me!" He said before getting teleported back.

Hyuna chuckled.

"He doesn't like the teleportation very much." You quietly laughed at her sentence.

"Okay we'll start now," Ji-eun said slapping both of Chae-rin and Jessi out of their argument.

The 5 council members surrounded you and started muttering words in Latin. You were just looking at the floor, feeling shy to be surrounded by very beautiful women.

As you focused your attention on the floor, the floor suddenly blushed. The floor managed to catch you looking at it, plenty of times. Knowing you kept looking at it, made it shy and all.

Flashing lights of colors suddenly clouded your eyes. You looked at the mirror across the room, seeing how your hair turned into a midnight blue color.

"Care to explain why I have blue hair?" You crossed your arms.

"It comes with the job." Hyuna laughed.

"Everything comes with the job, according to you." Jessi sneered.

"Is there a way to turn it back?" You asked.

"Yes, just say the Latin word of Hair and the color you desire." Ji-eun smiled.

"Vicissim colour." Your hair had changed back into it's original color.

"Woah, I thought I didn't know Latin?" You asked surprised.

"You have the power of a witch now, you've mastered Latin now." You nodded with your mouth gapped like a fish.

"We'll contact you later." The council members waved at you.

As you teleported back, Hoseok looked at you in bewilderment.

"You look so different, a good type of different." Hoseok covered the lower half of his face with his hand.

"We'll be leaving now." You both faced the Headmistress and thanked her. She waved as you guys walked away.
                                  ✿ ❁ ✿
"Hey I got an idea." There you were standing at the front of your brother's house. Hoseok winked at you.

"Could you change your hair into a black bob with bangs and the ends yellow." You nodded and muttered the words.

"Great now change your clothes into something super rebellious and trashy." 

"Is this a trick so you can see my legs to fulfill your leg fetish?" You placed your hand on your hips.

"No I swear it's not!" He turned red and shook his head vigorously. You followed his orders and looked at yourself in the window reflection. You looked so different.

"Perfect you look just like her. Your brother has an amazingly annoying ex, Yi-Seo. You look just like her right now. What you're going to do is barge in his house and pretend to be her." He placed his arms on your shoulder and winked at you, before turning you around.

(ITAEWON CLASS)

"That's a good prank." You clapped your hands jumping up and down.

"Don't you have the power to read minds, if he ask questions just read my mind." He added.
.
.
.
"Yi-Seo!? I thought you were over Seojun?" Hoseok yelled so your brother could hear.

"No way, Seojun stays my cuddle bear!" You yelled back.

'Ew this is disgusting if you think about it. This is my sibling.'

You heard a gasp behind the door and steps fading away. Hoseok broke the door and there you came running inside. Hoseok ran to the front of you and acted like he was pushing you out the house.

You walked inside calling Seojun's name. There appeared your brother walking towards you with a serious expression.

"Go away Yi-Seo!"

"Don't you want to get back together?" You looked down at the ground.

"No! Never, you used your powers on me once. Never again!" Seojun yelled at you.

'You can drop the act, I need to laugh.' You heard Hoseok's thoughts.

You chanted a spell to change back to your normal clothes.

"It was Hoseok's idea!" You yelled before running out the door.

"I didn't do anything!" He yelled before following you.

Seojun who was just looking at you guys in confusion.

"Wait so that wasn't Yi-Seo?" He muttered while staring at the both of you running.

Both you and Hoseok managed to run a good distance away from Seojun's house, so he wouldn't come and kill you both. You both were breathing heavily. You started seeing all black, and then you fell in front of Hoseok.
                                    ✿ ❁ ✿
Hoseok looked at you in shock and started panicking. Hyuna suddenly appeared in front of you.

"Oh dear!" Hyuna gasped before disappearing and reappearing with the Council.

"What happened!?" Ji-eun gasped seeing your helpless form on the ground.

"It hasn't been 24 hours and she already fainted." Chae-rin shook her head.

"Hey you! Did you do something to her?" Jessi grabbed Hoseok's collar. Hoseok quickly shook his head afraid he was going to get in trouble.

"Guys stop! I don't know what happened, I came here and she was like this." Hyuna whispered.

Sumni narrowed her eyes to your form before hesitantly speaking.

"There's two options either the ceremony was too much for her, or the resisting against the evil is too much for her. Silence fell upon the room, while they looked at your unconscious body.

Is the story boring?? :( don't worry the action will happen soon! Have a great day💜

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.2K 231 34
They meet each other when they are kids they don't realize what is coming for them. They will meet the legendary creatures that everyone believed wer...
423K 35.4K 162
β€’|BTS Γ— Reader|β€’ [COMPLETED] [UNEDITED] PLEASE READ BOOK 1 FIRST!!!!! Published: 17/03/20 Word count: 100,000+ Chapter count: 135
420K 11.9K 48
19 year old lives a peaceful life with no disruptions... as if... pfffttt* This 19 yr old girl spends her days trying to make a living out of her lif...
748K 49.8K 142
β€’|BTS Γ— Reader|β€’ [COMPLETED] [Trailer in the introduction~] [GOING THROUGH EDITING] Heroes put others before themselves. Heroes make others feel safe...