๐—ธ๐—ถ๐—น๐—น๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐—พ๐˜‚๐—ฒ๐—ฒ๐—ป | the...

De HighFunctioningBitch

KILLER QUEEN. when a past lover of joe and nicky comes out of hiding, they must fight to survive and protect... Mai multe

๐๐ข๐ฌ๐œ๐ฅ๐š๐ข๐—บ๐ž๐ซ
๐—ธ๐—ถ๐—น๐—น๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐—พ๐˜‚๐—ฒ๐—ฒ๐—ป
๐—ผ, ๐š๐ง๐ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐ง ๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐ซ๐ž ๐ฐ๐š๐ฌ ๐—ผ๐ง๐ž.
๐ข, ๐ฎ๐ง๐ข๐ญ๐ž๐ ๐ฐ๐ž ๐ฌ๐ญ๐š๐ง๐.
๐ข๐ข, ๐›๐—ผ๐ซ๐ง ๐ญ๐—ผ ๐๐ข๐ž.
๐ข๐ข๐ข, ๐ญ ๐ข๐ฌ ๐Ÿ๐—ผ๐ซ ๐ญ๐ซ๐š๐ฎ๐—บ๐š.
๐ข๐ฏ, ๐ฅ๐—ผ๐ง๐ ๐ข๐ง๐ .
๐˜ƒ, ๐—ฑ๐—ผ๐—ป'๐˜ ๐—ฑ๐—ฒ๐˜€๐—ฒ๐—ฟ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ ๐—ฑ๐—ฒ๐—ฎ๐˜๐—ต.
๐˜ƒ๐—ถ๐—ถ, ๐˜‚๐—ป๐—ถ๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฑ ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฒ๐˜† ๐—ณ๐—ฎ๐—น๐—น, ๐—ฝ.๐Ÿญ
๐˜ƒ๐—ถ๐—ถ, ๐˜‚๐—ป๐—ถ๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฑ ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฒ๐˜† ๐—ณ๐—ฎ๐—น๐—น, ๐—ฝ.๐Ÿฎ
๐˜ƒ๐—ถ๐—ถ๐—ถ, ๐—ด๐—ผ๐—ผ๐—ฑ๐—ฏ๐˜†๐—ฒ ๐—บ๐˜† ๐—ฑ๐—ฒ๐—ฎ๐—ฟ ๐—ณ๐—ฟ๐—ถ๐—ฒ๐—ป๐—ฑ.
๐—ถ๐˜…, ๐—ฎ๐—ป๐—ฑ ๐˜€๐—ต๐—ฎ๐—น๐—น ๐˜„๐—ฒ ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐˜€๐˜.
๐—ฐ๐—ต๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐—ฎ๐—ฐ๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐—ฝ๐—ฟ๐—ผ๐—ณ๐—ถ๐—น๐—ฒ.
๐˜‚๐—ฝ๐—ฑ๐—ฎ๐˜๐—ฒ๐˜€

๐˜ƒ๐—ถ, ๐—ด๐—ผ ๐—ฑ๐—ผ๐˜„๐—ป ๐˜๐—ผ๐—ด๐—ฒ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ.

2.2K 90 22
De HighFunctioningBitch

vi, go down together.

The old car that Andy just so happily chose took awhile to get to their so called destination. They pulled up to a metal sheet being used as a gate. Booker getting out and opening it, the entered and they had officially made it to the mountainous area.

With Andy driving Lina let herself look at the scenery. She and the boys haven't traveled for a bit, maybe that should go on the list of important things to accomplish.

Letting the car park, Andy got out walking towards some leaves and entering. Now this act would've confused Lina but she had been in the cave before so it didn't phase her.

"What is this place?" Nile questioned as they entered the cave like area.

     "An abandoned mine," Andy answered, "We stumbled on it during the Baussenque Wars. 1150s maybe? I used to keep my stuff here."

"Here..." Andy muttered to herself as she looked for sticks. Nile had grabbed one of the lanterns as she looked around at the artifacts.

Lina found a good spot. Close to the entrance but not to close in case of a grenade. She set down the sword along with the bag. As she sifted a shirt to change into Nile spoke.

"Is this a Rodin?" She stared at it in shock.

Andy looked up from what she was doing, shortly responding, "Yeah."

"This is an honest to god Rodin," Nile went on a joyful shocked expression on her face.

Stripping her shirt she threw on one of Nicolò's sweaters before throwing her shirt next to the fire that Andy and Booker were making.

"Wait, did you know him?" Nile asked. Lina looked over just knowing that Booker was going to say something.

Booker's smile grew as he joked, "Probably biblically," Booker let out a laugh, along with Lina who let out a laugh, though it was only short continues breaths of air.

Nile climbed up looking at more of the artifacts as Andy spoke to Booker, "Get to work finding Copley, he's got Nicky and Joe."

Lina's smile fell as she looked down. Her eyes gazed toward the hard cold floor. Laying down she put Yusuf's backpack under her head as some kind of pillow, hoping to get some rest.

"Come on, Book. You've been working on that for hours," Andy groveled, annoyed at how much time they were wasting when they could be helping Yusuf and Nicolò.

Lina woke up with a quick breath, closing her eyes trying to calm her heartbeat.

Subconsciously she reached out for Nicolò and Yusuf only to hit rock. It sunk in that they weren't there and she let her head fall back onto the backpack.

She closed her eyes to stop the tears from falling as she listened to her family.

"He's a security expert. He leaves no footprints. It's gonna take time," Booker tried to explain as he worked on the computer.

"You got a satellite link?" Nile asked.

"Yeah," he answered, bending over and squinting at the laptop.

"Follow the money. Whoever he's working for, maybe? That's how we track militants. I'm sure you already tried that," Nile shrugged at the end of her explanation.

"Yeah, it won't hurt to try again," Booker sighed as he leaned over the computer with his posture stiff.

"You know how it works, Nile," Andy reminded as she put on a jacket, "Get some sleep while you can."

     "I brought you a change of clothes," nodding his head towards the bag of clothes across from her.

"I'm going out for a bit," Andy said as she walked through the cave to the door.

"Are you all right, boss?" Booker asked as he watched her walk away.

"Yeah," she said as she walked out the cave.

Lina was almost asleep until she heard a gasp and then a groan, shooting up to see what happened. Looking she sighed seeing it was only Nile burning her hand.

     "Just because we keep living doesn't mean we stop hurting," and it wasn't like what Booker was talking about was boring, Lina was just so tired her eyes closed in her own as she fell back to sleep.

     Lina was woken up abruptly by Booker as he shook her. "I've found them, get up c'mon," he quickly ran out— most likely to tell Andy and presumedly Nile as well seeing as they weren't in there.

     Quickly grabbing the bag she used as a pillow and threw it over her shoulder. Looking around  for anything of hers she missed, she grabbed the sword before jogging out of the cave.

     Almost bumping into to Andy she moves around her and walks through the bush until she's on the other side.

     Jogging up to the car she put everything into the trunk before closing it. Leaning up against the car, Lina waited for the other three as they packed their stuff.

     England. They drove all the way to England and were finally ready to get the boys back and kill everybody in that building.

"Go scout the back," Andy told Booker, as he handed herself and Andy a pistol. Lina took the knife out and put it in her back pocket and replaced it with the gun, eyeing the knife with intent before putting it it here front pocket.

"I can't do this," Lina's head snapped up when Nile said that, furrowing her eye brows.

"Yes, you can," Andy answered looking into Nile's eyes.

"I mean, I'm not doing this," she grunted as she held the gun she was holding back to Andy.

Lina furrowed her brows, "You're one of us now." Lina looked anxious, yet deep down she new if Nile was to leave they would see each other again.

"We would do the same for you," Andy tried to persuade. Lina was confused. Why was she so hellbent on getting her to stay. It's not like Andy was going to die or anything.

"I never even had a choice," Lina looked down, neither did we.

"None of us had a choice," Andy stressed, "There isn't a choice,"

"The day I died, I killed the guy that killed me. They try to condition us, you know. Thousands of hours of training. Two shots, quick kill. But they can't teach you how to live with it."

"You've gotta feel it, Nile. Every one," Andy sympathized as she put her hand on Nile's shoulder.

"I saw what you did in that church. All those bodies. Is that supposed to be me? Is that what we're supposed to do, and we don't even know why?"

"You think knowing is gonna make you sleep better at night?" Andy questioned.

"I can't be that. My family, they're gonna get old and I won't, but it'll be years before they realize that. I still have time with them," Nile pleaded.

"Here. Take the car, and when you ditch it, ditch the weapons," Andy handed her, her pistol.

"You gonna be okay?" Nile asked looking up at Andy.

"Always," Andy nodded before walking away.

Lina walked up to Nile and sent her the most motherly and supportive smile she could muster.

"Stay safe and don't expose the secret to anyone. We don't want another accident like this, right?" Lina winked jokingly causing a small smile to form on the others face.

Nile nodded sending the woman one last smile before going over to the drivers seat and getting in. Lina took this as the memo to catch up to Andy.

Catching up to Andy the two woman fell into position like they've always when it was only the two of them.

Lina watched their backs as Andy led the group to what seemed to be one of the main parts of the building. Walking into a room Lina stood in high alert movie up towards Andy as Booker took the flank.

"Where are they?" Andy questioned as they all move slowly into the room. Lina flanked the left getting a new angle on the unknown man.

"Andromache the Scythian. The eternal warrior," he awes.

"Book?"

"I'm right here."

"Where are Joe and Nicky?" Andy questions angrily. Having trusted her team she didn't look at them so she kept her eye on the man when a gun shot rang out.

She heard Andy grunt as her head snapped toward her and Booker. In an split second decision, Lina lifted her gun to shoot Booker only to be put down with a head shot.

Andy moaned in pain and betrayal as she watched Booker shoot Lina in the head.

"What are you doing?" She cried out from her spot on the floor desperately trying to reach her right hand towards Lina.

Andy knew she could die from that wound and even without thinking it she tried to reach desperately toward Lina, so in case she were to die she'd die in the arms of the woman she thought as a younger sister. They would go down together.

VI, GO DOWN TOGETHER.
unedited.
words: 1550

AN | hey babies what's up?
another chapter for ya seeing
as i was inspired.
i added in the little thing with Andy reaching out bc i thought it would show more of their relationship.
three more chapters left 😼

LOOK WHAT I FOUND ON TUMBLR

ITS BY mmmidrich

Continuฤƒ lectura

O sฤƒ-ศ›i placฤƒ ศ™i

59.2K 788 60
Slow updates Rebekah ร— oc
3K 58 5
This is where you get to meet all of my OCs (I know a lot lol) but there may be spoilers and you'll get to see first hand, sneak leaks of the new sto...
100K 2.7K 25
โ๐™„'๐™™ ๐™™๐™ค ๐™–๐™ฃ๐™ฎ๐™ฉ๐™๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™œ ๐™›๐™ค๐™ง ๐™ฎ๐™ค๐™ช. ๐™๐™๐™–๐™ฉ ๐™ฌ๐™–๐™จ ๐™ข๐™ฎ ๐™ข๐™ž๐™จ๐™ฉ๐™–๐™ ๐™š.โž โ•ญโ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€๐Ÿ”ช ๐—œ๐—ก ๐—ช๐—›๐—œ๐—–๐—›, this time, he couldn't...
243K 3.9K 37
Topper Thornton, kook by blood and by heart. McKenzie Holmes, kook by blood, pogue by heart. Together by force, but will they really fall for one an...