Struck (Dan Howell, Phil Lest...

By nathans0

Macy Green was never popular at school. She was bullied and was very insecure about herself, and just after f... More

Chapter 1: Arriving in New York
Chapter 2: "Why do you hate me?"
Chapter 3: Explanation
Chapter 4: Twins
Chapter 6: Breakfast
Chapter 7: "Why did you have to go?"
Chapter 8: Date..?
Chapter 9: Home Sweet Home
Chapter 10: I'm Sorry
Chapter 11: Interrupted
Chapter 12: Bite My Tongue
Chapter 13: Weetos
Chapter 14: Intoxication

Chapter 5: An afternoon with The Wanted

7.5K 138 16
By nathans0

Wow omg. I was out most of today and I went to check how many reads and votes. I literally can't believe it. I love you guys so much, you mean everything to me in that you'd read this story, even though it's the first one I've ever written and I'm actually not sure where I'm going with it. Seriously. ILY.

Seeing as I had a massive gap between updates on some of the chapters, I'm gonna update every few days for you guys because I keep getting new ideas. (I should write them down huh)

Thank you again for reading.

P.S. OH YES. It was in fact, Nathan that went with her! It was a tad obvious huh :D Sorry about that c: also, if there's any specific couples you want to see, like, if you want any other characters introduced and their boy/girlfriends and any of the current characters dating. I just want it to be tailored to you, personally.

<3

-nathans0

-----

He sprinted around a corner and through an alleyway, then carried on sprinting and turned another corner. The ear-splitting screams were long gone and he slowly came to a stop and let go of my thighs, so I slid off and somehow tripped on his shoelaces. Luckily, he caught my arm just before I fell.

"Thank you!" I caught my breath and tried to slow my thudding heart.

"It's okay! I couldn't let you fall over could I?" He smirked and steadied me. I stood up straight and smoothed my crinkled blouse.

"Thank you for the Starbucks, I feel a lot better now." I said as we started to walk back to the hotel.

"No problem, and what was wrong earlier?" He looked at me with worry in his eyes.

"I..." A lump formed in my throat.

"You know what, don't worry. You just looked like you were trying to get away from someone, I can usually tell in people's eyes." He smiled simply.

"Th-thank you Nathan..." I sighed a breath of relief. Soon enough the hotel steps came into view.

"You wanna stay in my apartment for a bit? I don't want to leave you on your own." He smiled as we walked up the marble staircase.

"If that's okay with you..." I sighed and rubbed my temples.

"Yep! Oh and is it okay that the rest of the guys are there too? We're staying in the same apartment." He asked and I nodded in reply. He just kept the grin on his face as we walked towards the elevator. We chatted a lot about how our lives were and he asked all about how and why I started my YouTube channel, and I asked him about his social life too. Our chat had to end when I realised we had gone past my floor and were going up further.

"You're staying in the penthouse suite?" I gasped as the elevator doors pinged open into a short hallway with one set of double doors.

"Yep! C'mon, it's so cool!" He grinned like a four year old, grabbed my hand and raced to the door, pulling out his room key. He slid it across and the doors opened the same way as our first, but it opened into a small room which had two doors and a small white leather sofa.

"Wow." I raised both my eyebrows in shock as he opened the door to the left, revealing a closet room to store all their coats and shoes.

"I know, wait until you see the main apartment!" He bobbed up and down in excitement as he grabbed my hand again and pulled me through the second door. I became silent in awe at the sight before me. It was decorated similarly to the room I was staying in, but it was about five times bigger, with a whole side of the room just glass, overlooking the city. (What it's sort of supposed to look like in the sidebar)

"Wow. It's incredible." I whispered and looked around, scared to take a step inside. As I stopped speaking, I heard more voices coming from another room. Soon enough, I heard a door click open and there was sudden noise blasting through the apartment. I heard the door click again and the sound dissapeared and someone's footsteps neared us.

"A soundproof room? I didn't know we had one!" Nathan opened his mouth in shock as Jay appeared from behind a column.

"Wow, nice room." I said simply and smiled.

"Thanks! Want a drink?" Jay asked while cracking open a beer.

"Just water please." I said and turned to follow Jay to the kitchen, just as four more people came in.

"Nathan who is that girl?" A weary American voice said to him.

"It's Macy." I turned around and looked at Nathan.

"Is she your girlfriend?" He asked with wide eyes and I choked on air.

"No." Nathan chuckled and rolled his eyes. "Macy is a good friend of ours."

I felt my heart flutter when he said that. Not that I was attracted to him, but that someone had actually said that I was a good friend. All I got told before was 'fat', 'gay' and 'bitch'. It was just nice to know that he cared.

"Good. We can't have you in a relationship right now, the press still think you're going out with Dionne." The American man shook his head and ran a hand through his hair.

"For god's sake I'm not! I don't even like her, and she's only 16!" Nathan threw his hands in the air in utter frustration.

"Who's Dionne?" Curiosity got the better of me.

"A friend of mine." He said and re-asjusted his cap.

"Oh cool." I turned as someone tapped me on the shoulder. Jay was smiling and had his arm outstretched with a glass of water in his hand. I took it and grinned.

"Thanks Jay." I said and finished it off in one gulp.

"Holy cow...that was a pint of water!" Jay stood there with his mouth in an 'O' shape, making me laugh.

"Yes, I can drink fast." I chuckled and placed the glass on the breakfast bar.

"Wait how old are you?" I recognised Tom's voice to my left.

"Nineteen, why?" I replied to him while frowning.

"Aw shit we can't take your out drinking. Aww, it would have been good to see who can down a beer faster, you or Jay!" Tom chuckled

"I don't drink." I said and saw some of their jaws drop open.

"YOU HAVE NOT LIVED!" Jay said very over the top.

I laughed. "I just don't, and I can't drink here either."

"Neither can I, high five!" Nathan held out his hand and I slapped it enthusiastically.

"Well, it's Seev's birthday (It's around November 13th at this point) on Friday and we're having a massive party here, do you wanna come?" Max piped up.

"Even Scooter's going." Siva grinned and jerked his thumb towards the American man.

"Scooter?" I raised an eyebrow.

"Yes, that's my name." He rolled his eyes and the five boys giggled. "I'm their manager."

"Manager? Okay. Sure, I can go. Who else are you inviting?"

"The whole of the floor below us, we don't want to disturb their peace, so we thought we may as well bring them along too." Jay explained.

"Wait, aren't you staying on the floor below?" Nathan asked and I nodded.

"So you would have been invited anyway!" Siva jumped up andmade me laugh by hitting his head on the light fitting. He rubbed his head sheepishly.

"I...I hardly brought any clothes though, my boots took up most of the space in my suitcase." I murmured under my breath. No-one seemed to notice so I just looked up and smiled.

"So, wanna play 20 questions? You don't know much about us, I guess." Tom said, giving a sly grin.

"Evidently not." I smiled and we all walked to their massive living room area.

"SO. Name, age and occupation." I said.

"My name's Scooter Braun, I'm 31 years old and I manage these fuckers." He grinned.

"My name is Macy Green, I'm 19, and I'm a YouTube Partner." I said to all of them. For some reason, all five of the guys looked between each other and whispered things to each other.

"Um, I'm Jay, I'm 22 and I'm..." He hesitated. "I'm a singer. We all are. Well not Scooter, but me, Seev, Max, Nathan and Tom are all in a band. Well, a boyband, but we're not boys, so, a man band. Yeah..."

"Ramble much!" Nathan joked and slapped Jay on the arm playfully.

"Wait, NATHAN. So when I asked if there was some boyband staying at the hotel because of the mass of screaming girls and...it's you guys!" I slotted the pieces together and they all nodded.

The five of them stood up. "We are The Wanted!"

-----

Omg. Sorry this chapter was so shit, it was actually more of a filler chapter to be honest. Please don't hate me! GAH!

Okay, so, hope you guys liked it, there will be more on the YouTubers in this story later on, I just want to get the TW bit out the way first. I reiterate, if there's any couples you want to see forming, please let me know and I could add it into the story.

Yet again:

Vote!

Comment!

Fan!

I LOVE YOU GUYS AND SORRY FOR THE SHITTY UPDATE! :D

<3

-nathans0

CTRL + Q to Enable/Disable GoPhoto.it

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

167K 4.1K 67
You're one of the most famous youtubers there is. You were born in London, moved to America with the rest of your family, but eventually moved back t...
34.6K 849 25
A girl named Ellie McGee that goes to school at the University of Manchester bumps into a boy she meets at starbucks. Yet she has no idea on who he i...
56.1K 1.3K 26
Completed - When a girl that owns a bakery runs into Dan and Phil she soon finds out that they both are getting real close with her... Who will she c...
233K 9.1K 13
Dan and Phil are best friends. They live in the same flat and always did everything together. Little did they know, each of them had feelings for the...