Chapter 9: Home Sweet Home

Hey guys! :D

I'm so sorry about not updating, I forgot my password...

As I promised, an update! :D

-nathans0

OH YEAH I actually forgot to show you what Macy looks like, so I put a picture of her in the external link thing in the sidebar for you to see :)

-----

The bright beam of sunlight streaming through the gap in the curtains forced me to open my eyes to the warm breeze fluttering in and the chirping of birds just outisde my window. I smiled slowly to myself then a harsh pain in my feet kicked in. I groaned and looked down at myself. I was still wearing the clothes I was yesterday...shit.

The memories from last night resurfaced and I dropped my head to my chest, trying to forget it. I swung my heavy legs off the side of the bed and unstrapped my heels, and stood up to stretch and peel off the dress that was clinging to my body. Not wanting to remember what happened last night, I picked up the heels, the dress, took off the accessories and emptied the contents of the clutch onto my bed, then walked over to the door and closed it, revealing the large bin behind it. Letting out one final sigh, I dropped everything that was in my hands - that I wore last night - in the bin. I didn't want those 'memories' to stay.

With that out of the way, I remembered what I said to myself last night. Time to go home. And with that, I dressed myself in comfortable clothes (A/N: Outfit in the sidebar! *sorry hehe I just love making outfits*) and opened my closet and chest of drawers to start packing everything away.

-----

"There." I said to myself as I finished zipping up the new suitcase I bought ages ago but hadn't used, and slung my backpack over my shoudlers and sighed. Inside my backpack was the essentials: my passport, purse, phone, spare clothes, food for the trip, and a soft blanket. I was ready. I could do this. My eyes scanned the room a final time before I walked to the door and shut it behind me carefully. As I stepped outside the house and shut the latch behind me, the driver of the taxi cab I called for earlier came up to me with a smile on his face, but I noticed it falter slightly as he saw my expression. He then reached forwards with his hand outstretched, and I gladly passed him my suitcase to put in the boot. 

The drive to the airport wasn't long, only 20 miles or so, but I was literally, how my brother would put it, bricking it. (A/N: In England this is slang for shitting yourself/scared/worried) The next hour was a bit hectic, because I had to buy the ticket there and then, and also I was told the flight was in fact setting of in the next half an hour and I hadn't got through security yet, but when I got to the gate, they told me that the flight was delayed for another hour and a half, so I sat myself down in one of the seats near the gate and slid my rucksack from my back and onto the seat beside me.

I opened my eyes from slumber an hour later to the noise of high pitched giggling and familiar voices. As I looked around me and yawned, two people sped past me, ruffling my hair in the breeze as they flew past. I stared after them and recognised them immediately on their penny boards.

"Jack? Finn?" I raised my voice so they could hear. For a moment they looked around with a worried expression on their face of being recognised then both of their eyes landed on mine at the same time and smiles plastered their faces.

"HEY!" They both yelled at the same and ran towards me. At exactly the same time they zoomed towards me and sat down in the two seats on either side of me. I couldn't helo but laugh as an old couple sitting opposite scowled at us.

"Hey guys, what a co-inky-dinky to see you here!" I smiled broadly at them and kissed both of them on the cheek, one after the other.

"You too! You should have told us you were coming back you know, we could have booked seats at the same time and got seats right by each other." Jack made a pouty face and I shrugged my shoulders.

"It was kind of...a late decision." I looked down at my hands.

"Oh well, we're at least getting a flight together." Finn twisted the ends of my hair around his fingers. 

"Yeah...oh yeah! Finn and I are thinking about having a housewarming party 'cause we just bought a new apartment, we haven't invited anyone yet and not really thought about it...wanna come?" Jack grinned childishly at me.

"Sounds cool. Who are you thinking of inviting?" I started playing with my hair myself.

Jack scratched his chin in thought. "Urm, just the YouTuber-y type of people, well the ones that are around London at the moment that is."

"Oh awesome." I smiled and felt myself relax a little as we just talked about random little things, like our favourite movies and how the two of them always used to bicker when they were younger but not as much now. Half an hour flew past as we just chatted and shared stories with each other. It was stopped when I heard the voice over the intercom letting the first class boarders on the plane, and that's when I realised I had my head in Finn's lap and my legs across Jack's. My cheeks blushed pink and I sat up straight and checked the time on my phone.

"Ready for the 7 hour flight home?" Jack asked sleepily.

"Not really, but I'll have to deal with it." I smiled and went to pick up my backpack, but it was already over Finn's shoulder. "Thanks, you don't have to you know." I smiled.

"Nah it's fine." He hugged me with one arm.

I laughed. "By the way, you look mightily manly with a floral backpack over your shoulder!" 

The twins laughed with me and we joined the queue to get on the plane. It didn't take long to board, and as it turned out, my seat was right behind Jack's. The flight home wasn't that bad, as I was asleep for the most of it, but I kept getting woken up by the two of them filming a vlog video and laughing about random things.

Home sweet home, right?

-----

Yay finally an update that isn't really a filler chapter c:

So please comment on improvements that I could make or even just praise, and also vote and please share to people you think would like the story! :3

By the way, there's a little bit of excitement and a bunch of other YouTubers being mentioned in the coming chapters, so look out for them! :D

Thank you again ^_^ 

-nathans0