Never Broke Again💚🐍 (Nba Yo...

De pytxnike

©2020 All Right Reserved. No parts of this book shall be used in any form without the writers permission. Ins... Mai multe

1.
2.
3.
5.
NOT AN UPDATE!
6.
Characters😍
7.
8.
9.
10.
11.
New Character❤️
12.
13.
14.
15.
💕
16.
17.
18.
19.
20.
21.
22.
23.
24.
25.
💚
26.
Extra characters🌈
27.
28.
29.
30.
Recognition 👏🏽
31.
32.
33.
34.
35.
36.
37
38.
39.
40.
41.
42.
43.
44.
45.

4.

1.8K 30 0
De pytxnike

Tia POV

It was after 1am when we arrived in Baton Rouge and lemme tell you a bih was tired.

We got to the house we would be staying at and it was bigger than the first one but I was too tired to be enthusiastic.

My mom showed me and Destiny our rooms and we went to sleep

*Next morning*

I woke up to the smell of bacon and pancakes, I practically ran downstairs. My mom was in the kitchen cooking and listening music.

We didn't have maids,cooks and butlers even though we could afford it and our houses were usually big but basic and the only time we lived in a big mansion was before all this happened. My mom and dad wanted me to live a regular life even though I didn't anyways cause I still had security following me everywhere and I couldn't go to school.

My mom and I shared a good morning and then I went upstairs to my bathroom.

I peeped into Destiny's room and she was still asleep.

After doing my hygiene stuff I went back downstairs and my mom had my breakfast already shared out. I said thank you and sat around the table eating it.

I was done in less than 10 minutes so I decided on walking around the neighborhood. My mom said it was ok  but she told me to watch my surroundings and always carry my gun.

I already knew this so I got my phone n gun putting them in a cross body bag and headed out my room.

I didn't want to walk cause it was hot so I took my mom's hellcat,she never uses it anyways, as I was walking out  Destiny came running behind me with bacon in her mouth and her phone, she was dressed so I guess she wanted to come wimme.

Destiny: Where we going to? (She asked when we got in the car)
Me: Just driving around the neighborhood to get familiar with it.
Destiny: Ohh, let's go find some cute niggas also.

I looked at her and just laughed, this girl always wanna find niggas. I carefully backed out of the driveway and started our journey.

This neighborhood was huge cause we've been driving for at least 30 mins and haven't covered half of it.

I was getting tired of driving and was about to turn around when Destiny squealed loudly. I pressed the break hardly turning to Destiny.

Me:What's wrong Dee?
Destiny: Don't you see them fine niggas on the porch over there?
Me: Girl I know you fucking lying.
Destiny: Park this car right now and let's go.

I smacked my lips and found a parking space then we came out the car walking towards to group of boys.

The dark skin one looked at us raising and eyebrow before puffing smoke out his mouth.

Dark skin: who you be?
Me: I'm Tia or Tee, we just moved and was looking around
Destiny: I'm destiny or Dee, we're cousins.
Dark skin: I'm Ben 10, that's youngboy (he pointed to a brown skin boy with dents in his forehead he foine or whatever) , that's kd (a big ear light skin boy) , 3three (another light skin boy), babyjoe (another brown skin boy), and Montana (a older man was there).
Me: Aight.
Destiny: So what y'all doing today we bored.
(I looked at her and roll my eyes, she always associating with a bunch of people but I'm not use to that).
Youngboy: Y'all can chill here I guess.
Kd: This my new bestfriend y'all (he came and wrap his arm around me, I just went with it).
Me: Yass bestfriend
Youngboy: She my future bae so take yo hand off ha luh boa (he said with a deep accent, whew ion mind being bae. I look at him and he smirked causing me to blush).
Ben10: Let's go to tha store.
Me: Okay Ben 10.
Ben10: You can jus call me Ben since ik you aint no opp now.
Babyjoe: Just call me Joe.
03three: Three
Youngboy: You can call me daddy or kentrell😏
Me: OH OKAYYYY.

Destiny,Ben,Kentrell,Kd and I got in Montana's Range Rover and drove to the store, the rest stayed at the house. Kentrell sat next to me and Destiny was on Ben's lap. This girl always doing some kind of hoe shii.

Kentrell was staring at me and licking his lips, this kid ain't even know what he doing to me, but I stayed strong and went scrolling on Instagram.

Kentrell: What's yo IG?
Me: _amourxtia
Kentrell: ok

He got on his phone and I got a notification saying I had one new follower, I looked and it was him so followed back.

The rest of the car ride was silent except for when Destiny would giggle or something.

*At the store*

"BITCH ITS RETARDEDDD" kd yelled while running around the store.

I laughed at how slow he looked and suddenly I was lifted off the ground, I turned my head to look at the person and it was Kentrell.

"Kentrellll stop" I whined.

He smirked and looked at me " Ian even put it yet and you already moaning my name, but I prefer daddy😏".

I stared at him like he was dumb and started to squirm to go back down.

He put me back on the floor and I walked off to find some snacks with him following behind slowly.

Kentrell cute and allat but I didn't know him like that.

Ben: Come take my pic luh sis (he said as he passed me his phone)

I took the pic and handed it back to him.

Ben: What's yo IG?
Me: _amourxtia
Destiny: Mine is dessy.03(in my opinion she was doing to much cause he ain't even ask ha)
Ben: aight.

❤- nba_youngboy,dessy.03,_amourxtia & 650,000 more
mgng10x: Always keep me a strap🐍🔫
                  📷: @_amourxtia
________________________________
Comments:
@_amourxtia: big brudda💚
@nba_youngboy: you know how we comin'💯
@og_03three: stay woke pussy hoess
@nbakd2x: Its retardeddd😱
                                                   5000+ comments

Destiny: Take one of me too
Me: Aight

I took it and went to find something to drink when I heard my notification sound, I checked it and saw she had posted.

❤-mgng10x,nba_youngboy,_amourxtia &23,000 more
dessy.03: Someone's peace?😢
                 📷: @_amourxtia
-----------------------------------------
Comments:
@mgng10x: My peace👉👈
                 ↪dessy.03 @mgng10x of course😏
                 ↪ nba_shaderoom @mgng10x 👀👀bae watch?
@_amourxtia: my whole💜
@nbakd2x: she ugly😐
                  ↪dessy.03 @nbakd2x like yo dumbo looking ass.

                                    2000 more comments

We got back into the car when everybody got what the wanted.

Kentrell was in the front rapping to an instrumental and honestly he was fire, but he ain't gotta know that. Kd was sitting next to me mugging Destiny and Ben while they were kissing right next to us, like maynee get a room.

I went on Instagram cause I was bored and saw Destiny and Ben was on the NBA shade room, wait how did they- shii I knew the looked familiar. They the NBA gang oop.

❤- @_amourxtia & 356,000 more
nba_shaderoom: #baewatch 👀 #destiny #ben10

----------------------
Comments:
User: she getting played😴
User: next bih alreadyyy @dabratkaykay get her
@datbratkaykay: he just using her till I'm ready to get him bck ian worried.
@mgng10x: all y'all can tag kay cause ian want that stank pussy hoe , @dessy.03 is bae
                   ↪dessy.03: @mgng10x you heard him😴💚

                                                  28,000+ comments

I looked over at Ben and Destiny and laughed, they gon be cute together.

----------------------------------------------
1275 words😴
Vote,comment and share💚
YouTube: They Envy Nike

Continuă lectura

O să-ți placă și

133K 4.1K 27
"AND IT WAS ALL YELLOW. YOU'RE SKIN, OH YEAH YOU'RE SKIN AND BONE." stiles...
50.4K 1.9K 46
IF YOU HAVEN'T READ BOOK ONE DONT READ THIS BOOK YET !!! Continue to follow the journey of Royal Mays and her friends as they experience even tougher...
304K 18.3K 40
You live in a different time zone Think I know what this is It's just the time's wrong
200K 4.7K 54
❝ i loved you so hard for a time, i've tried to ration it out all my life. ❞ kate martin x fem! oc