(JIKOOK) - THE HOT GUY AND ME

By Maneko_San

Jimin is a new student who have move from America to Korea (Busan) at another school called Tecna High to con... More

PROLOGUE
Chapter:1
Chapter:2
Chapter:3
Chapter:4
Chapter:5
Chapter:6
Chapter:7
Chapter:8
Chapter:9
Chapter:10
Chapter:11
Chapter:12
Chapter:13
Chapter:14
Chapter:15
Chapter:16
Chapter:17
Chapter:18
Chapter:19
Chapter:20
SORRY!!!!
Chapter: 21
Chapter:22
Chapter:23
Chapter:24
Chapter:25
Chapter:26
Chapter:27
Chapter:28
Chapter:29
Chapter:30
Chapter:31
Chapter:32
Chapter:33
Chapter:34
Chapter:35
Chapter:36
Chapter:37
Chapter:38
Chapter:39
Chapter:40
Chapter:42
Chapter:43
Chapter:44

Chapter:41

715 44 2
By Maneko_San

*JUNGKOOK POV*

Three days have passed since the inspections of the grounds and walls  was in progress. The officers, Joe and others have estimated that there must be some type of hidden passageway in this abondon criminals building; to which they shrouded the walls from our eyes, hence, had given us a hard time to even find the entrance.

"Jungkook-ah?".

"Hm........"I gave my answer but my attention was fully fixated on something else. Probing the building; it didn't seem nothing like a scary looking crime scene, just a regular out-dated bar. Although they did say a woman around her 50's was snatching away young teenagers and doing whatnot's to them, it turns out when the police had finally found the woman she was dead in her own bar. Her death still remains a mystery, but they know there is nothing of that source; suicide but someone murdered her. They did get to save some children's along the way, but leave with a bad taste in their mouths, and a new case to investigate as well. In addition, right up to this day, there was still not a clue to be found.

"Jungkook did you tell Mrs Park about this whole situation, with-".

"No I didn't" I quickly cut him off. "I did told her he was staying by my house, didn't expect her to buy it. But she did" I said, and he chuckled and shooked his head, as if disapproving.

"You think that's a good way to deal with things, I mean I know you don't want her to be worried and stressed over the situation, but no matter the cause she has a right to know. It's her son after all. What would you do if something bad were to happen to Taehyung and Jimin both? What would you tell Mrs Park? I am sure she would be upset to know that her son was going through all this and she stands oblivious of it. It would hurt her Jungkook, It's not your decision to make so you need to tell her".

Jungkook click his tongue at that, ofcourse he knows that Eric is right. But he just doesn't want the woman to stress over this. "I know, but since I receive the ability to make the decision. I choose not to tell her, that's all" I finalised and he sighed bringing he gaze down to his feet.

"Whatever, I know once you plan something you stick to it. So talking won't work on you" he chuckled and I gave a nod.

"Eric? Jungkook? Come here a sec"  Haruhi said, calling us from a different room, he peaked his head out from the door crack and in the absence of saying a word; he motion his head at us. We each gave a knowing look to one another, and accordingly, unaccompanied by any thoughts we followed after him. In the room, there lies criminalistics officers with their focus solely on the floor. And I can see why.

"There wasn't any hidden passage in the walls, so we check the flooring and saw this" Officer Joe said, pointing to the floor, and right in front of us was a deep dark hole, with stairs trailing down. "I think this place might be connected to where your friends could be captured" officer Joe explain before he and another officer begins to walk down the steps, with flashlights. We followed behind him, and what we saw cause our mouths to drop to the floor.

"This is a problem......." the other officer pointed out, pinching his nose in frustration.

"We can get pass it right?" Officer Joe asked and the other officer nodded at that. "Although we will have a lot of time working on this, it is possible..... It's no problem since we have one of the best code breaker and hacker in our field" the officer whoes name was Nim proudly stated as he called someone to bring a friend/co-worker to his side. After some minutes, the person arrived. "Ah- this is detective Ming, he is a very well known detective and was the brain behind this case" officer Nim introduces as he asked the man to help us out opening this door in which he willingly accept the job.

*JIMIN POV*

It had almost been a week. No water, no food, just a dim old light and a nasty, smelly room. To think Taehyung was in here for so long, he must have been scared out if his wits. And he hasn't woken up as yet, It's like he went into hibernation like a bear during winter. But in this case, it is to escape the pain. Just thinking about that makes my stomach churn. He slept just to escape pain? I asked myself before I heard the door slam open, that sound always gave me chills, because I know what's coming, It's like a signal to your brain, telling you to hurry and put up your guard and stay safe. Even if It's just a little. And so at that I hold Taehyung even tighter in my arms. As I watched the shilloute of a man figure walking towards us, moving so much as a snail, as his feets clicks the floor at each five minutes steps he takes. The second he doubly approach the lightning, my face formed an expression of confusion. This is not Chung-ho.

"Y-you? Who-are you?" My voice came out soft and senile, but the person didn't respond and continue to step even further towards us, the moment I saw his face even clearer; I was shock to the bones.

"Jeon-hoon. Why are? How did? What? But how?" I couldn't find the correct words. I should be delighted that he was here, but somehow my nerves was getting even worse than before. This guy had never failed to give off a eerie vibe, which is why I, even if I tried, I can not comprehend it enough to understand. The both of our eyes make four as we kept challenging each other with our stares. He was standing there, he didn't move, didn't smile, he didn't even blink. It was so awkward to see, I am so use to this image of him boasting off his ugly little smile; that this scene playing out infront of me was more scarier than him being serious for once.

"Jeonhoon, I don't want to accuse you of anything......But are you working with Chung-ho, did you plan this with him?" I asked, praying that he would say no. But this guy, it would be a miracle if he did. A miracle that he wasn't part of this facade. As much as I dislike his personality, I definetly most positively dislike his appearance right now. He didn't respond, and since he had came here, his expression did not change. Like a statue he stood there, watching me.

"Jeonhoon? Aren't you going to answer my question? Jungkook is-". I quickly became quite when he suddenly started to tremble, balling his hands tightly into a fist, his vein was popping from his neck right up to his face, his ears begin to become red and without any warning, he tackled me down to the floor, so fast like a jack rabbit infront of a passive fire. I didn't saw that one coming, but the moment it registered to me what had just happen, was the moment I felt a liquid damping my pants. I gulped a bit and gaze down to the spot. A feeling, almost upsetting past through my body, trumping any pain I felt. I didn't know what it was, but it was like my mind didn't pick up that I was just stabbed right in the legs. I sit there holding Taehyung in my arms, watching how the blood kept flooding from the wound, after a couple of minutes my breath begin to pick up speed and a sharp pain shot straight up my leg, it didn't even allow for me to cry. No, it was worse than that. I wanted it to just be gone, almost as if I wanted it to be gone altogether; if it meant getting rid of that pain.

Soon enough tears spring from my eyes, the pain intensifies almost making my whole foot go numb. He laugh and throw Taehyung away from me, my body felt so weak and my ears go dumb that I didn't saw and heard what he was doing.

"Y-you bitch! You fucking bitch! I'll kill you!" I shouted, the pain getting to me, I cried wishing it would stop, but It just get worse and worse, and my eyes was getting hazy from blood loss.

"You'll kill me" he said in a mocking tone, and snickered clapping his hands. "You'll kill me he said! Hahahahahaha, you disgusting man stealer, you deserve what you get, you deserve nothing but pain for what you put me through. Nothing.......But Mis-sery" he enunciated with tears from his eyes.

"You fucking psycho, do you need a fucking therapy-".

"SHUT UP! This is all your fault! Because of you I resorted to doing this! You better give him back! Give him back to me!!" He roared, causing me to cringe in both pain and emabrrassment. "Why you? Why not me? You are just a rich pretty boy!".

"And you, you're just a fucking psycho bitch, a delusional fucking bastard that needs a specialize therapist for your twisted looking brain......" I insulted, and he didn't take it so likely.

"Don't talk back to me!" He shouted and I rolled my eyes. "L-Look I don't k-know what your problem is but you need to get your shit t-together.....And this is not the way to s-solve it".

"Ha...ha...hahahaha, ha, ha, hahahaha" he starts to laugh like a maniac. "You, the one who make me like this is giving me advice, you slut, you stold my Jungkook. You seduce him and took his virginity!".

"And your point is!".

"THAT SHOULD'VE BEEN ME!!", I literally lost all rationality at this point. And without a doubt in the world, this boy brain cells has evacuated into outer-space. I can't believe someone like him exist as Jungkooks brother.

*JUNGKOOK POV*

"Wait!" I shouted, loud enough for the group upfront to hear.

"Dude do not do that again! I almost had a heart attack. Surely that is not a good sign" Eric exaggerated, plastering his hands above his chest as he slowly take short breaths.

"I heard something, I heard someone scream" I aver and Eric quickly went to take cover behind Haruhi. "Jungkook don't say such scary things, you're spooking Eric-shi". Jungkook huffed and send the boy a glare, who gave a shurgged before he continue to speak.

"Whatever, just continue" I fanned off, "I'm sure I heard something" I whisper but more to myself.

"Jk you sure" Eric confoundedly asked and in response Jungkook shook his head. "It's nothing forget I say anything.

"O-okay......".

*JIMIN POV*

Ahhh!

He kept squeezing my wound, and I kept screaming one after another. At every second of the clock, continuously, persistently, relentlessly, unceasingly. The pain just kept coming, and like a pathetic looser I sat there and take it, cursing myself for my inability to do anything; but watch him laugh in my face as he cast pain. My body begin to get heavy, and my head become light. The blood was coloring the floor with It's beautiful red, and I think this is why I wanted to go sleep.

"Leave him!" Before it could shut, my eyes flinched open the nanosecond I heard that voice, I slowly shifted my head to the left, catching the sight of the person.

"Tae-hyung. Hyung y-you are awake" my voice sounds hoarse and weak. He smiled and crawled over to me, engulfing me in his arms.

"J-Jimin to think they would get to you too. Ha, after I said I wouldn't let them and yet.....That idiot! Where is Jungkook?!" Taehyung growled, eyes turning dark causing me to chuckled. "Idiot stop sprouting nonsense" I said patting his head.

"Sorry to interrupt your friendly reunion. But I have business with Park Jimin, and Taehyung butt out if you don't want to die!".

"Under my dead body. You know, I always know that your a bit messed up upstairs, but to think it turns out that you were actually a big psycho. I still wasn't surprise" he shrugged. "Do you really think Jungkook is going to look at you the same way he looked at Jimin. You are no way near Jungkook type, your attitude is shitty as hell, not to mention that butt, so small in numbers how in the given hell do you think that's gonna satisfy this jerk thirst. And for fuck sakes, your his brother......No incest allowed in this place bitch!" He blabbered enraging the boy even more.

"Kim Taehyung you-".

*JUNGKOOK POV*

"The code is really hard to break this time, I say, I may be finish in 20-30 minutes" Detective Ming declare causing Eric to groan.

"Seriously! That's way to long to keep my patience standing strong".

"Shut up! Either way you take it; you have to wait" Haruhi scolded and he pout.

Sigh. I hope this could move a little faster. What could they be going through? That's always on my mind. To think the both of them would be kidnapped by the same person, coincidence nope. It's far from that, and I can't wait to see the bitch who did this. I'll kill them! Give them same amount of pain they inflicted upon us, and upon the 'them'.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9.7K 383 14
A nerd and a jock. What happens when the line between friends and lovers is crossed? Jimin is a university student tormented by his inappropriate fe...
63.4K 3.1K 14
( Completed) Jimin is obsessed with Jungkook but Jungkook never accept him as his lover...but days goes Jungkook started his love towards on Jimin bu...
6.1K 120 32
Park Jimin,a lovable and handsome boy next door with low self-confidence enters University life. Till now focused on getting good grades, having an i...
550K 38.1K 84
"Everything about you...Is what I want to show love to.." In a small and shady town, there are many things that could happen. Detective and head chie...