FENTY THE MENACE

Por juicyrobz

'FENTY' is a certified sexy gangster and stone cold killer from the West Coast who is out for blood. She is i... Mรกs

CHAPTER I
CHAPTER II
CHAPTER III
CHAPTER V
CHAPTER VI

CHAPTER IV

455 23 6
Por juicyrobz

Fuck! That was amazing.

"Mmm fuck boo, that was good." I laid there next to her on the bed. "What you tryna do later?" I stared at the guns on the wall as she asked me.

"You wanna fuck me again?" I questioned her.

"I don't mind babygirl." She smirked at me.

"Please don't kill me." I scooted away from her on the bed.

She could be the type to get what she wants and then murder me. I ain't taking any chances.

"Ya too sexy for dat gyal. I ain't gonna murder you. As long as you keep your mouth shut. Don't tell anyone about this or I'll change my mind."

I saw the glock in her pocket. I ain't fucking with her.

"I promise I won't."

"Good." She smiled. "So I'll fuck you later." She winked at me.

"Sure." I replied.

I fetched my clothes from the floor and put them back on.

"Wait hold on! Lemme give you a ride."

"Oh no no, it's ok-

"Shut up and except the fucking ride. I don't want you out here in the dark by yourself, anything could happen to you."

"It's funny you'd say that because I was almost kidnapped by a fucking murderer a while ago."

"Keep actin' smart babygirl and I'll buss a cap in yo ass."

She stood up from her bed and walked to the exit of the bedroom motioning for me to follow.

We got to her car and both entered.

She looked at me. "Where're you tryna go boo?"

"Back to my peoples."

"Oh right." She chuckled. "What's your name?"

"Onika, but you can call me Nicki." I smirked.

"So, Onika tell me bout yourself."

"Well I- should I even tell you about myself, how do I know you ain't finna stalk me later?" My conscience finally kicking in.

"I can't stalk what's already mine, boo."

"Damn you're claiming me already? It hasn't even been a day."

"Girl do it look like I give a fuck?" She gave me the stankest look.

We drove back to where my friends were previously.

"I'll pick you up later beautiful." She leaned towards me and gave me a hug.

Damn she smells so good.

I hugged her back and smiled. "See you later."

I exited her car and then bumped into Sasha.

"O.M.G. bitch there you are." She sighed. "Why you ain't answer yo phone?"

I lied through my teeth. "I told you I was catching up with an old friend."

"Girl whatever. Anyways I'm tired hoe, I'm ready to go home."

Chile so am I. I seen it all.

"Yea girl me too let's watch a scary movie."

We walked back home.

"Ooo yes bitch. So, who is this old friend you speak of?"

"Just an old friend."

"Mhmmm." She replied, like she knew I was lying. "Don't tell me you were out with that killer. And why is your hair so messy? You fucked her didn't you?"

"Yea." I looked down.

"Girl you must've lost yo damn mind- was she good?"

I cackled "she was so good, I came like three times bitch."

"Still ain't safe for you though. She could've killed yo ass. Can she fuck me too?"

"Girl she rude as fuck, if I asked her she'd probably go off on me."

"Um it's worth the shot."

"Chile... alrighty, lemme call her." I called her number and put the phone on speaker.

I'll be honest, everything was a joke to me and Sasha. We literally were at the risk of dying but this murderer was fine so we didn't really care.

"Hello?"

"Aye what's good wid you shawty?" I could tell she was smiling.

"Nun much, I just wanted to let you know my friend likes you and she wants to fuck."

"Damn, I can see ya'll right now."

"You didn't drive away when you dropped me off?"

"Ima let you answer that one yourself babygirl."

Sasha snickered at my stupidity.

"Well she wants to meet you, so you coming?"

"Yea."

I spotted her from across the street as she got out of her car.

Sasha nudged my arm "fuck she so fine, girl I might be shy", she snorted.

She walked over to us and when she saw me she winked.

"Hey boo." She made eye contact with Sasha. "This your friend?"

"You're really pretty, my names Robyn nice to meet you." She reached out her hand to shake Sasha's.

Why the fuck don't I get to receive her manners?

"So I hear you wanna fuck?" She bluntly stated.

"Yea you fine." Sasha giggled like a little shy schoolgirl.

Robyn laughed and looked my way. "Shit you both fine."

"Thanks." Sasha blushed. While she said that Robyn went on her phone. I then received a message from her.

Zaddy🥰🙈: chill at ur place ? 👀 I'll come later

I replied back immediately.

Sexy 😈😋: of course bby😍

"Aight well Imma head out. I got some shit to do, see y'all."

"See ya". We said in unison.

She walked over to Sasha and she slapped her ass, then over to me and pecked my lips goodbye.

"Oh my God girl she really like you what the fuck?" Said Sasha.

"Hehe I know girl!" I stuck out my tongue.

We spoke about Robyn until we arrived back home.

I switched on the TV and searched for a scary movie on Netflix while Sasha got us some snacks.

"Bitch hurry up the movie starting." I yelled.

Nothing really happened in this shitty chapter but I just didn't wanna keep you guys waiting ❤️.

Love ya'll xoxo

Seguir leyendo

Tambiรฉn te gustarรกn

1.1M 49.1K 95
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
954K 36.1K 86
๐—Ÿ๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐˜„๐—ฎ๐˜€ ๐—น๐—ถ๐—ธ๐—ฒ ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ฎ๐˜†๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜๐—ต ๐—ณ๐—ถ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ, ๐—น๐˜‚๐—ฐ๐—ธ๐—ถ๐—น๐˜† ๐—ณ๐—ผ๐—ฟ ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ, ๐—”๐—ป๐˜๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐˜€ ๐—น๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ฎ๐˜†๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜๐—ต ๏ฟฝ...
1M 18.2K 43
What if Aaron Warner's sunshine daughter fell for Kenji Kishimoto's grumpy son? - This fanfic takes place almost 20 years after Believe me. Aaron and...
459K 16.4K 95
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ’œ my first fanfic...