xiaojun's child | xiaojun ff...

By kpopistrashlikeme

[ S T O R Y L I N E ] : A one night stand that caused another one to be born. 4 years has pass, she's a bari... More

chapter one
chapter two
chapter three
chapter four
chapter five
chapter six
chapter seven
chapter eight
chapter nine
chapter ten
chapter eleven
chapter tweleve
chapter thirteen
chapter fourteen
chapter fifteen
chapter sixteen
chapter seventeen
chapter eighteen
chapter nineteen
chapter twenty
chapter twenty two
chapter twenty three
chapter twenty four
chapter twenty five
authors note ❣️
chapter twenty six
chapter twenty seven
chapter twenty eight
chapter twenty nine
chapter thirty
[ final ] chapter thirty one

chapter twenty one

3K 122 209
By kpopistrashlikeme

Fenfang's POV

I'm standing by the kitchen at Xiaojun's house overhearing Xiaojun and the maids conversation. My fist are balled up. Why? Why does she have to forgive him? What kind of relationship do they have? Don't tell me that they are boyfriend and girlfriend. They can't be that. I left him 4 years ago, h-how can he have one within that timespan. I don't believe that he's moved on from me that fast.

"Xiaojun!" I say as I enter the kitchen interrupting their moment. They have icing on their faces with a surprised face. "What is this? What's your relationship with this girl?"

"W-why are you here?" Xiaojun asks then holds the maid's hands in front of me which makes me even more furious.

"Are you both dating? S-since when did you starting dating her? There's no way that you both are dating right... Xiaojun? You both aren't, right?" I ask.

"We are dating. Her name is Jialia. Not maid." Xiaojun smiles.

"H-how can you forget me so fast? I-I, you didn't forget me. You still love me, right?" I ask, kinda panicking. How can he move on?

"I don't love you anymore. Now excuse us. We have business to do. You can excuse yourself." Xiaojun says then leaves as she holds onto Jialia's hands.

H-he don't love me anymore? The tears starts to fall. How can he love her? How can he not love me? I can't lose to her. I have to win him back because he belongs to me. Not to her.

Jialia's POV

I'm at the cafe with Yuyan.

"My mom wants me to go to the countryside to stay with her for a couple of nights. Are you okay with running the cafe yourself?" I ask.

"Of course. If you can deal with it. I can deal with it. Oh! Your mom's debt. Do you need help with it?" Yuyan says.

"Ah! About that. I was able to help her pay some off with my savings. It's not entirely gone. I think I have to find another job to help pay off her debt as well, Yuyan." I say.

"Don't overwork yourself. It's not good for you. Let me help you with it as well." Yuyan says.

"How else am I gonna help my mom pay off her debt? It's gonna be another life time when we're able to pay it off." I worriedly say.

"I'll help you. I'm always here for you and you're always here for me. I always have your back. I'll help you so that you won't go through it alone." Yuyan smiles.

"I don't want you to get involve in this." I say.

"What did I just say? I'm going to help you whether you like it or not." Yuyan says then leaves the front counter.

Sometimes I wonder without her, what would I do? How would I survive? Who would I rely on?

•••

Later that day when I closed up the shop. I'm helping Meihua around with things she needs. It's sad that her husband was off to work overseas because of business problems. It's okay, I'll help him on his behalf. He does help her when he doesn't work. Their bond is very strong. It's kinda cute.

After taking care of her. I'm off to see how Jian's doing. When I enter his playroom. The lights are off. The tv is playing. I don't see him talking or being hyped. I see Jian sleeping on the couch with a bowl of chips in his arms. I didn't give him chips. Who gave him chips?

As I walk closer, I see Xiaojun sleeping on the couch. His head and arms are on the couch by Jian's feet. His legs are on the ground. He probably gave him the chips and both knocked out. I turn off the tv and grab the bowl of chips then headed off to the kitchen.

Entering the kitchen, I put the bowl in the sink. I get a text message. It's an unknown message.

Text: I know it's late. Can you come out to see me? I have some things I want to say to you and apologize. -Fenfang

•••

I arrive at the destination of where Fenfang wants to meet up. It's a small little park. I see Fenfang sitting at the bench. I sit down with her when I arrive to the bench.

"You're here? I didn't think you were gonna come." Fenfang says.

"Say what you want to say. I don't have much time either." I say.

"I'm sorry for what happened the first time we met. I guess I was too sensitive at the time. Seeing your clothes the bedroom that used to be mines. That made me really mad because I couldn't believe that he moved on from loving me. I-it's, I'm really sorry and I hope that you'll forgive me for it." Fenfang cries which shocks me.

I'm quiet. I don't want to say anything. She sounds hurt.

"I-I don't want to believe that he moved on from loving me. I still love him and always will. I don't want to believe that he doesn't love me anymore. It hurts me. I want to die if he doesn't love me anymore." Fenfang says as she continues to cry.

Why am I feeling guilty? Does Xiaojun still love her as well? I've seen the pictures of them both in his room. His necklace that I still have. I'm sure he still loves her. He wouldn't keep those stuff for a reason... right?

"C-can you help me Jialia? Can you? Can you help bring Xiaojun back to me? I don't think I can continue living on without him. I love him and I know that he stills love me. Help me... please?" Fenfang asks. "I'll do anything. Please help me. Bring him back to me."

I don't know what to say. I don't know what to do. I'm going to feel guilty if I don't help her. Despite what happened between us. I have feelings for Xiaojun as well. But she did come first before Jian and I. Wouldn't it be best for the person who came first to deserve him?

After the talk. I'm walking home alone thinking about what Fenfang said to me. Maybe I should help her get back with Xiaojun. I can take care of Jian myself. I was able to provide for him for 4 years without him. If I can do that for Jian, I'm sure I'll be able to do it for the rest of his live. But do I really want to split up the son and father. He can come visit him from time to time.

Lufeng surprise me when he suddenly runs out of the darkness to standing in front of me.

"Lufeng?! What are you doing here?" I ask then see a cut on the side of his lips.

•••

I walk with him to a near by convenience store to buy him medicine and cotton balls. He's sitting on the bench in front of the shop as I walk out with the purchase. I sit besides him.

"What happened to your face?" I ask as I take out the cotton ball and medicine.

"A fight." Lufeng says.

"I don't know what caused the fight. Don't fight." I say.

"You've fought. I think you and I should take your advice." Lufeng laughs. I smack his arms.

"You can clean up your own mess then." I say as I hand him the cotton ball and medicine.

"I'm sorry. Can you do it? I can't see the cut so it's better if you do it." Lufeng says as he pushes my hands back.

I sigh. I pour the medicine onto the cotton ball. "Stay still."

I gently press the cotton ball onto the cut of his lip.

"Can I ask you something?" Lufeng asks.

"Stop talking and let me apply this on then you can talk." I say focusing on the pressure of the medicine on the cotton ball.

"I know you have a boyfriend. But I like you... Jialia." Lufeng says which makes me stop. He holds onto my hands and slowly puts it down. "I can wait for you. No matter how long. I can and will wait for you, Jialia."

I'm frozen. Why is there a sudden confession from Lufeng? I never expected him to say anything like this.

"Jialia!" Xiaojun says which surprises me bringing me back to reality.

I turn around to see him coming towards me. He pulls me away from Lufeng but Lufeng is still holding onto me.

"Let go." Xiaojun says to Lufeng.

"Who are you? You can't pull Jialia away from me like this. I'm not done talking to her." Lufeng says.

"I'm her boyfriend. Who are you?" Xiaojun asks.

"You're the boyfriend? Don't you look familiar?" Lufeng says which makes me release Lufeng's hands and hug Xiaojun.

I can feel myself going crazy inside. Especially my heart. I can my face going red and being hot. I hope that it's not noticeable.

"Let's go." I say pulling out of the hug then hold his hands and pull him away from Lufeng.

We both arrive home. I'm tired and exhausted. I have to wake up early so that I can go visit my mom.

"Why are you visiting a guy at this hour? Since when did you start seeing him?" Xiaojun asks.

The first thing that popped on my mind was the text message Fenfang sent me.

"I didn't go visit him. I wanted to get fresh air at the park. While walking home, he suddenly jumped in front of me and got into a fight. I helped him clean up his wound. That's it." I say. Why did I tell him the truth about Fenfang?

"I'll trust you. But next time don't disappear like that. You scared me when I couldn't find you in the house." Xiaojun says as he walks closer to me and hold onto my hands.

I want to smile. Why am I hiding it? I'm very happy that he's worried about me. I didn't think he'll care as much.

"How did you find me?" I ask.

"Well.... I installed an app where I can track you. Just in case anything happens, I can be there to help." Xiaojun smiles.

I give out a short laugh. "Is your location on mines too?"

He nods his head with his smile on his face.

"I'm tired. I'm going to sleep." I release my hands out his hands then walk away. I can hear his footsteps following me.

"Go to sleep." I say as I turn around after reaching my bedroom door.

"Of course. Let me sleep with you tonight? Please?" He smiles.

"No. You have your bedroom. Go to your bedroom." I say then smile.

I open the bedroom door attempting to close it but Xiaojun is pushing open the other side. I gave up and let him.

"You can sleep in my bedroom. I'll sleep with Jian." I say then try to go to his bedroom but he blocks me from going.

"No. You're sleeping with me and I'm sleeping with you." He smiles. "I promise I won't do anything to you. I can kick me off the bed if I touch one bit of you."

After washing up. I'm in my pajamas. I have a pillow between the pillow dividing the line of who's area is who's. Xiaojun appears behind me after coming out the the bathroom.

"This pillow in the middle divides the side. The right side is yours and the left is mines, okay." I say. He nods his head.

"Are you really that scare that I'm going to do something to you?" He asks. I nod my head.

He walks to his side and I get on the bed. I pull the blanket over me which covers him too. My back is facing him.

"Jialia." Xiaojun softly says.

"Ummm." I hum.

"Turn and face me will you?" Xiaojun says.

"Why?" I ask with my eyes closed.

"Because I want to see your face." He says.

"You see my face everyday. Why do you suddenly want to see it?" I ask.

"Please?" He asks.

I turn around and face him. "I'm very tired. Sleep will you?"

I close my eyes. My tiredness is kicking in. I could really knock out at any moment.

"You have nice skin as well. I'm not the only one. I can't see your cheekbones. It's cute that I can't see it. You have pretty lips, you know. Your eyes may be big, but your eyes lashes are short. Mines are long. I don't want to switch." Xiaojun says which makes my eyes open at his comment about my eyelashes.

I glare at him.

"Sorry sorry sorry. I thought you were sleeping." He apologizes.

I turn the other way. My back facing towards him. He had the audacity to say that my lashes are short.

"I'm sorry. I'm sorry. I really thought that you were sleeping. Jialia, I'm sorry. Turn back around." He says as I feel him get up and lean over me.

I turn around. "You won't make fun of my lashes right?"

He quickly gets back down. "I promise."

I close my eyes. I hear him compliment my face. Slowly his voice is drifting away. Its very soothing.

Xiaojun's POV

The next morning has arrived. Of course, I'm awake before Jialia though she went to sleep earlier. Mostly because it's for work and another reason.

I'm back in her bedroom again after I change into my clothes before heading off to the dorm. She's still peacefully sleeping. But before I could get out of her bed, she was all over me. Arms and legs. All over me. Not me over her. Her all over me.

I give her kisses on the forehead though I said no touching but I'm not sleeping with. I'm awake. I walk into Jian's bedroom and see that he's also still asleep. Both mother and son. I also give him a kiss on the forehead. I'm going to miss them when they aren't here.

After visiting them, I leave their room and head off to the car that is waiting for me outside.

Jialia's POV

"Mommy! Get up! We have to go visit grandma! Mommy!" Jian says waking me up. I get a surprise jump him from him as well.

After I wash up, I walk to the kitchen to find something to eat. I see Uncle Chaoxiang in the kitchen.

"Good morning." Uncle Chaoxiang smiles as he turn around from turning on the stove.

"Good morning. You're up early." I smile.

"You're right! I'm up this early. Only for today though." Uncle Chaoxiang says. "Oh! Your breakfast is coming up soon! I just have to heat it up."

My breakfast is being heated up? "What do you mean?"

"Xiaojun woke up early to cook breakfast for you and Jian. He called Kun very early in the morning just to know how to cook breakfast for you both. You know how loud he was? He got burned may times as well. But he didn't give up. I'm surprise that he got good results." Uncle Chaoxiang explains.

I want to laugh. But a smile spreads instead. I didn't expect for him to make me breakfast before Jian and I leave.

"It must of been hard for him. He rarely cooks. He did look like he was enjoying cooking." Uncle Chaoxiang says.

"Thank you for telling me. Since you've been up early, you can go back to sleep. I'll take care of the rest from here." I say.

"Really?" Uncle Chaoxiang asks. I nod my head. He hands a paper note to me. "He told me to give it to you when you're eating breakfast. But I guess I'll give it to you now."

I take the letter. Uncle Chaoxiang leaves the kitchen.

"You're probably reading his after I have left. I made breakfast for you and Jian. To be honest, it was very hard. I struggled a lot. It may not look good but it tastes good. I promise! Have a safe ride there. I'll miss you and Jian." I read the letter. He's acting as if we won't FaceTime him.

Yuyan's POV

I'm running away from staffs who are chasing after me. Long story short. I'm at WAYV's interview location. What I did wasn't a good thing so I'm being chased by staffs. They probably think I'm some anti-fan which I'm not or crazy fan, which I can be. I know my limits though.

As I'm looking back, I can hear the staffs chasing after me. I bump into someone making me fall onto the ground.

"Yuyan?!" Hendery says. I quickly get up as I hear the voices coming closer.

"Help me." I say then stand behind Hendery in time when the staffs arrives.

"I know her. Don't do anything to her." Hendery says. I peek my head out and smile at the staffs.

•••

Hendery and I are at an isolated spot. Somewhere inside the studio.

"What did you do to make them run after you like that?" Hendery asks.

I force a laugh. "Something which I shouldn't have done and said. You don't need to know."

"What do you need? Coming all the way here. Oh! Isn't Jialia visiting her mother today with Jian?" Hendery asks.

I nod my head. "I know that you're not going to believe in what I'm about to say. I'm telling you beforehand because I'm a fan and don't want you to be hurt though you will be. Chunhua was playing with you."

Hendery laughs. Same reaction like Jialia. It's very funny. To them. Not to me. Both of the people I love is not trusting me.

"What are you saying? Playing with me?" Hendery asks.

"Chunhua was playing around with you. I'm sure she was playing around with your feelings. I know that you won't believe me now.... but wait. Wait until I have the videoclip." I seriously say.

His laugh starts to fade.

"Just be careful when you're around Chunhua. I don't want you to get hurt because of her. I have to go now. I'll make sure to watch the interview when it comes out." I say. I turn around and leave.

Leaving the place Hendery and I was at. My heart doesn't feel at peace. It doesn't feel good. I love being his fan and seeing him. I don't want him to get hurt over a girl. Though it's my dream to be with him. His eyes are set on someone else. It's very easy to tell even though I rarely see them together.

Suddenly I get pulled to the side. It's Chunhua who pulled me over.

"I hope that you can see that I'm trying to change. I don't know what you heard between Lufeng and I. I stopped the situation between us because I really like Hendery. So I hope that you, as a fan of him will stop as well." Chunhua lets go of my arms and say.

"As a fan of him, I have to make sure he doesn't get hurt. He's my idol. If he's hurt, I'm hurt." I say.  "I hope that you can quickly tell him as soon as possible. I don't him to be hurt when I find the audio clip."

She stays quiet.

"If this is all you have to say, I have to go." I say then leave Chunhua.

End of Chapter

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9.3K 241 26
Idol au WayV is preparing for their comeback with "Bad Alive" and "Turn Back Time". Ten and YangYang are bickering as always and everything is normal...
27.9K 1.4K 75
~* ιт's α cяυεℓ gαмε , ι cαη ησт ℓσsε * . . . . . . . 🔂Editing _ 8/75 ✏️ 【 Disclaimer: Please remember that this is a work...
113K 4.5K 42
A soundcloud rapper Mark who isn't quite recognized yet, unexpectedly meets a girl who has his song blasting in a flower shop. STARTED: 9/03/2023 FIN...
2K 54 17
A story about a guy you met in Korea and it all started because of his dog... Started ~ March 26th 2021 Finished ~ April 17th 2021