Alola, amour!

Av Astranoma

ON HIATUS! Serena is tired, tired of performing and contests, and decides to go on holiday to Alola for a wh... Mer

Info about some things.
Chapter 1 ~ I need vacation
Chapter 2 ~ The boring lesson
Chapter 3 ~ Airport and many toughts
Chapter 4 ~ Hello Alola!
Chapter 5 ~ Shopping time and new friend
Chapter 6 ~ Meeting part 1
Chapter 6.2 ~ Meeting part 2
Chapter 7 ~ I'll challenge you!
Chapter 8 ~ Sleepover!
Chapter 9 ~ Why you kissed me?
Chapter 10 ~ Meadow
Chapter 11 ~ Storm
Chapter 12 ~ Nightmare
Chapter 13 ~ Beach day!
Chapter 14 ~ Linda
Chapter 15 ~ Because I love you!
Chapter 16 ~ Calling to mothers (and few others)
Chapter 17 ~ Night date
Chapter 18 ~ Help to Altaria
Chapter 19 ~ Alola, Kanto!
Chapter 20 ~ When regions collide
Chapter 20.2 ~ When regions collide part 2
Chapter 21 ~ Old friends and...
Chapter 22 ~ ...new rivals
Chapter 23 ~ Nebby
Chapter 24 ~ It's time to do some research
Chapter 25 ~ Rematch
Chapter 26 ~ Cave
Chapter 27 ~ Heart of Alola
Chapter 28 ~ But what happened to Lillie and Nebby?
Chapter 28.2 ~ But what happened to Lillie and Nebby? part 2
Chapter 29 ~ Z as Z-move
Chapter 30 ~ Ultra big problem
Chapter 32 ~ Into the unknown
Chapter 33 ~ Different dimension
Chapter 34 ~ Mission: Save Lusamine
Chapter 35 ~ Wedding
Chapter 36 ~ Trap
Chapter 37 ~ Eevee
Chapter 37.2 ~ Eevee part 2
Chapter 38 ~ Performing x Alola = ?

Chapter 31 ~ The Altar of the Sunne

1.3K 23 14
Av Astranoma

Hello everyone and welcome to the new chapter! Before I get to the actual chapter, I want to tell something.

Namely, I published a new book. Its name is "Fire and Ice - Amourshipping" and you can find it on my profile. Check it out!

And in connection with that book, I also published another book. It’s not really a story, but rather explains some things about this actual book. However, more detailed info in that new book of mine.

But now, a new chapter, you're welcome

-----------------------------------------------------------
Lillie startled awake and got up to sit on the couch she was sleeping on. She was fully awake and looking around in a dark and quiet house.

She was surrounded by her friends and their Pokemon. The house was almost completely quiet, there was only a quiet ticking of the clock on the wall and a fridge and freezer humming in the kitchen.

Lillie looked at the clock on the wall. It shows 2.50 am. It was still a full night and Lillie wondered why she had woken up so suddenly.

She had dreamed. The dream had been somehow peculiar. Lillie rubbed her head and tried to remember what had happened in the dream.

It had been dark. She had been somewhere unknown, alone, without anyone else. She had shouted if there were others in the place, but had not received an answer.

Suddenly, a similar Ultra Beast had appeared in front of her, who was took her mother with it to the Ultra Wormhole. But the Ultra Beast in her dream had not been exactly the same.

It had been almost black and somehow bigger. And what had made it even scarier was that it had seemed to have merged Lillie's mother.

Lillie vibrated as she remembered it. Mom had screamed silently in her dream and Lillie had been able to read from her lips the words "Lillie... help!"

Lillie had tried to rush towards her mother, but she had felt her legs heavy like lead. She had seen the Ultra Beast slowly flagging away with her mother and Lillie had been left helpless in place to shout at her. And then everything had gone black and Lillie had startled awake.

                              ****
Lillie sat on the couch thinking about her dream. What if it was true? What if the dream was true and her mother really needed help? Lillie couldn't stand the thought of her mother merging inside some jellyfish. If that was the case, Lillie should help!

She waved the blanket off and quickly got up. She took her bag and then she sneaked across the room as quietly as she could.

Just as she was opening the front door, she was getting a heart attack, for someone whispered to her from the darkness, "And where are you going?"

Lillie turned around and though it was dark, she saw Gladion sitting on the couch and staring at her. "To save Mom," Lillie replied, trying to sound bold and Gladion raised his eyebrows.

"Alone? I don't think so," he said and stood up. He walked quietly like a ghost to Lillie and Lillie looked at him suspiciously.

"Don't try to stop me, it won't help," she said and Gladion looked at her with his hands in a gust. "Where did you think to go to get to Mom?" he asked and Lillie tried to figure out something quickly

"I... I... I don't know, but I come up with something!" Lillie whisper-shouted and Gladion sighed.

“I know one place where we would be able to reopen the Ultra wormhole,” Gladion said, picking up one of his Pokeballs.

"We?" said Lillie and then realized. "You mean you're coming too?" she asked and Gladion nodded.

“Yes, and if we ever want to get there, we have to leave,” he said and Lillie nodded and opened the door.

A cool breeze blew into their faces as they stepped into Alola's night and Gladion closed the door quietly behind him. He then magnified the Pokeball in his hand and let Silvally out.

He helped hesitating Lillie on its back and then jumped on it, too. "Silvally, let's go," he said quietly and then they disappeared into Alola's night.

                             ****
"Where have they gone?" asked Ash and stared at, scratching his head, the empty couch where Lillie had still been in the evening. "And why?"

The crowd who had spent the night with Professor Kukui had woken up the next morning and the first thing they had noticed was that Lillie and Gladion were gone.

Very quickly it had become clear that they were not in the house. Kiawe had also been touring his Charizard in the immediate area and had not found them there.

“It looks like they’ve gone somewhere farther,” Mallow and the others nodded.

"But where? And why?" thought Ash and then Serena said, "I think they went to save their mother"

“But she disappeared into the Ultra wormhole,” Kiawe said. "How could they get there?"

“They should first open the wormhole again,” said Professor Burnet, leaning against the wall. "But how is that supposed to work?" Lana asked and the others thought the same.

“One of them must have known something,” Professor Kukui said, looking out the window. "And if I had to bet on which one, I'd say Gladion."

“Yeah, he seemed like just the type who could hide just that kind of information,” Eliel said sourly and gritted his teeth. He hadn't really liked that emo boy at all.

"So, what do we do now?" Ash asked, looking at Nebby on the living room table at the same time. It hadn’t moved, voiced, or really done anything after it had evolved into the form it now had.

Everyone was silent for a moment until Professor Kukui said, "Maybe we should ask Kahuna on the island."

"You mean Hala?" said Ash and Kukui nodded. "Yeah. The island's Kahuna is just for emergencies like this," he said, and a slightly more hopeful atmosphere took over the house.

Serena had not yet met Kahuna on Melemele Island. She had met Akala Island's Kahuna Olivia when Ash had challenged her, but Hala had not yet met. What is Hala like? she pondered and squeezed Ash's hand. I hope he knows the solution to this.

                              ****
After a while, they had reached Kahuna Hala and explained the problem to him.

"I see. You're worried about the two who went through the Ultra Wormhole," he said and everyone nodded. "Tell me what that Ultra wormhole really looked like"

“It was like a big hole opening that came out of thin air,” Ash explained, and Clemont looked a little embarrassed. "Then it came out an Ultra beast and grabbed Lillie's mother and took her away"

"Like a big hole in the thin air. Let's see. Was it shaped like a giant tear in the sky?" asked Kahuna Hala and Ash and the others stared at him in wonder.

"Yeah, that's right! How did you know that?!" exclaimed Ash and the others were equally amazed.

“You see, there’s an ancient legend that has passed from Kahuna to the next,” Hala began and everyone was preparing to hear what kind of thing it was.

"An ancient legend?" said Professor Kukui and Hala nodded. "That's right. It's called the legend of Solgaleo."

"Solgaleo? I saw Solgaleo in a dream," Ash said, remembering the big, lion-like and white Pokemon that had appeared in his dream.

"A dream?" said Hala in amazement and Ash nodded.

"Yeah. In my dream, Solgaleo and Lunala asked me to take care of Nebby," Ash explained and Hala seemed interested.

"Really?" he said and Ash nodded and continued, "After climbing the really long stairs, I saw the patterns of the moon and the sun."

"Hmm..." Hala thought. "A long staircase. Moon and Sun. Both Solgaleo and Lunala. The first thing that comes to mind about your words is the Altar of the Sunne."

"Hey, didn't Wicke talk about it then?" asked Serena and Ash nodded. “Yeah, when Lusamine first came to see Nebby,” he said and Hala was pensive.

"A long time ago, there was a battle between Alola's Island Guardians and the Ultra Beasts at the Altar of the Sunne. According to legend, Solgaleo tore the sky open and appeared from the tear," he told the old legend, and others looked at him in wonder.

"Tore open the sky?" said Kiawe. "That sounds like an Ultra wormhole," Lana said, and Sophocles said, "Maybe if we got Solgaleo to help, we'd have the Ultra wormhole open."

"Did Lillie and Gladion go to the Altar of Sunne?" thought Mallow and Kiawe said, "Yeah, probably"

"Then we have to go there too!" exclaimed Ash resolutely and everyone else also exclaimed in the choir, "Yeah!"

"The Altar of the Sunne is located on Poni Island," said Hala and everyone shouted in unison, "Poni Island?!"

"Then we have to go there!" said Ash and others nodded.

                             ****
Meanwhile, on Poni Island:

"So, the Altar of the Sunne is there in front of us?" asked Lillie and Gladion nodded.

"That's right. The legendary Pokemon Solgaleo is there. You can't turn back anymore," he said and Lillie nodded resolutely.

"I understand. Because of our mother, I have to do this," she said, and Gladion replied, "You don't do it alone."

"Oh?" Lillie said confused and Gladion continued: "I am with you"

"You're right!" said Lillie happily and then they continued their journey.

After a while:

Lillie and Gladion had arrived at the door in the rock and Lillie looked at the three mossy statues in front of it depicting Rowlet, Litten and Popplio. Behind them were symbol plates of their type.

"I probably have to move the statues to the right type of places!" Lillie exclaimed and tried to push Popplio statue forward.

"Uh... Lillie? What do you think you're doing?" asked Gladion from his sister and this one turned and said, "Oh what do I do? The door won't open until we solve the riddle"

"Or we can do that," Gladion said, walking up the stairs next to the statues and pushing the door open.

"Huh?" said Lillie confused and Gladion turned to talk to her. "I think moving those statues would be a mistake," he said, and Lillie asked in confusion, "What do you mean?"

"Move. Silvally, push one of the statues," Gladion said and Silvally did as instructed.

It pushed the Popplio statue to its type plate and at the same time as the statue touched the tile, to where the statue had been a moment ago, a pit opened and very sharp spikes protruded from the pit.

Lillie screamed and Gladion said to her, "See? It was a trap. Be more careful with suspicious things in the future."

"Y-yeah," Lillie stammered staring spikes and then she and Silvally joined Gladion at the door and stepped forward.

                               ****
After a while, Lillie and Gladion walked along the narrow cliff and stopped when it ended. In front of them opened a gorge and retaining trees, from which a suspension bridge had hung a long time ago. There was a doorway on the other side of the gorge and they should get there.

"How do we get there?" Lillie asked and then she clasped her hands together. "I remember now! I have read books about this! Here is certainly an invisible bridge and we just need to find it!"

She squatted on the edge of the gorge and threw some dust in front of her. "Why are you doing that?" asked Gladion and Lillie turned to look at him and said, "Well, I'm looking for an invisible bridge"

"Stop. Come here," Gladion sighed and held out a hand to Lillie to help the girl on Silvally's back, where he was also sitting.

Lillie got Silvally back and then Gladion said to it, "Silvally, jump!"

Silvally roared, took the momentum, and jumped over the gorge. It landed easily on the opposite shore and Lillie turned to look behind her.

"Nothing mysterious," Gladion told his sister. "Looks like there's been a bridge here, but it had broken"

"How have you learned so much about this place?" Lillie asked her brother in amazement and this one smirked.

“It’s something you don’t need to know now,” he just stated. "Silvally, let's go"

They stepped in through the door in the rock and came into a dark tunnel. They walked it some distance until they came to a large, cavernous space.

"It's dark here, I don't see anything," Lillie said, blinking around and Gladion pointed forward and said, "Look over there!"

Lillie looked in the direction he was pointing, and at the back of the room saw a doorway that shone with light and showed the bottom of the long stairs.

"That means the Altar of the Sunne is in front of us!" she exclaimed happily and set off to run towards the opening.

Just then, Silvally began to growl warningly and Gladion exclaimed, "Lillie, wait!"

Lillie turned confused and then many lizard-like Pokemon began to appear behind the rocks around them. They gathered into a wall in front of them and they hissed in warning.

"Jangmo-o and Hakamo-o!" Lillie said as she recognized the Pokemons and Gladion said, "They won't let us pass here. Silvally!"

Silvally jumped, growling, in front of them and Lillie picked up the Pokeball. "We can't save mom if we can't get out of this. Snowy, come on!" she exclaimed and threw the Pokeball into the air.

Little Alolan Vulpix appeared in front of her and exclaimed resolutely, "Vul!" The Jangmo-os and Hakamo-os continued to hiss and growl at them and gaze at the opponents they had gotten in front of them.

Just then there was a very loud roar and Gladion said in wonder, "What now?" Then a powerful waving force swept through the air and flew Lillie to Gladion.

"Are you okay?" Gladion asked his sister and this one nodded. "I am, but what was that?" she asked in wonder, and the culprit stepped before them just then.

It was a huge Kommo-o and Gladion stepped in front of Lillie and said, "Stay behind me."

"That Kommo-o is much bigger than usual!" Lillie exclaimed when she realized the matter, and Gladion said quietly, "Maybe it's the Altar's totem Pokemon. Lillie, you and Snowy take care of Jangmo-o and Hakamo-o. I and Silvally take care of that beast!"

"Alright!" Lillie said resolutely and then Gladion stepped forward and exclaimed, "Silvally, attack!"

Silvally jumped toward the Totem Pokemon and Lillie exclaimed to Snowy, "Snowy, Powder Snow!"

Snowy did as Lillie instructed and plunged into an icy attack towards the lizard-like Pokemon, shouting shrilly. It froze their heads and Silvally knocked them to the ground on their way to Kommo-o.

"Silvally, use Crush Claw!" Gladion exclaimed and Silvally jumped into the air and its right front leg began to glow red.

It hit that Kommo-o, which, however, repulsed the blow with one of its huge scales. Silvally flew to his feet on the ground and Kommo-o sent again a similar blue-glowing blow that had flown Lillie through the air as well.

Silvally took it and then Kommo-o raised its huge fist ready to hit Silvally with it. "Silvally, dodge it!" Gladion exclaimed and Silvally jumped out of the way just in time.

The Kommo-o's fist hit exactly the same spot on the ground where Silvally had just stood a moment ago and caused a cloud of dust in the air as the floor broke. "Very troublesome," Gladion muttered and Lillie exclaimed, "Hey Gladion! I guess I'll come up with something!"

"What?" Gladion asked, turning to Lillie and Lillie explained. "Is it possible to change the Silvally type to a Fairy-type? Then it would have a type advantage!"

"A Fairy-type? Of course! After all, we're fighting the Dragon-type!" Gladion said, realizing it myself, and Lillie looked pleased.

Then Gladion turned to Silvally and exclaimed, "Silvally, accept this Fairy Memo!" and was just throwing a pink CD towards Silvally when somewhere attacked Jangmo-o and swung the disc from Gladion's hand.

The disc rolled a little distance to the floor and Lillie exclaimed, "No, Gladion!"

"Where's the Memory?!" asked Gladion holding his wrist and then he noticed the disc directly below the Kommo-o.

The situation looked bad and Gladion growled. "Gladion?" said Lillie and Gladion turned to his sister again. "What?" he asked and Lillie explained, "Snowy and I can create a path together"

That's when a herd of Hakamo-o and Jangmo-o went to attack them and Lillie exclaimed, "Snowy, Powder Snow!"

Snowy jumped in the air and sent her icy attack on the attacking Pokemon. It froze some of their heads again and Lillie exclaimed, "Use it again! But this time, do it towards the ground!"

Snowy did as Lillie instructed again, but this time it struck its icy blow toward the ground. As a result of the blow, the ground in front of them turned icy and Lillie exclaimed, "Gladion, it's your turn!"

"All right. Silvally, now!" Gladion said and together they set out to run along the icy path towards the Hakamo-o, Jangmo-o and Kommo-o standing in front.

"This is it, our path to the victory!" Gladion exclaimed as he skated between Hakamo-o and Jangmo-o. He and Silvally slid agilely past them and then Gladion crouched and slid directly under the Kommo-o, grabbing the pink plate with him.

"Silvally!" he exclaimed and threw a pink disc at Silvally. Then Kommo-o roared and struck again.

It caused an explosion and Lillie shouted, "Gladion, are you okay?!"

The dust caused by the explosion dissipated and exposed Gladion and Silvally to stand unharmed. Silvally had changed his type to a Fairy type and Gladion said, "Dragon-type claws can't pierce Fairy-type armor when the Fairy-type is cloaked in light."

"Amazing!" exclaimed Lillie, but just then Kommo-o decided to attack again.

"But a Fairy-type attack can pierce Dragon-type scales," Gladion said, continuing his account. "Silvally, Multi-Attack, let's go!"

Silvally roared and began to shine a pink light. It jumped towards Kommo-o and sliced ​​it with its claws.

Because the Fairy-type attacks are very powerful against the Dragon-type, Kommo-o fell to the ground due to the attack and Silvally roared in honor of the victory.

"Great job, Silvally," Gladion said, petting Silvally's head. Silvally looked pleased with himself and Lillie, carrying Snowy in her arms, ran to them.

"Gladion, that was awesome!" she exclaimed and Gladion smiled and said, "Thank you for your help." Then he turned to leave and said, "Now, let's get out of here."

"Okay," Lillie smiled, but just as they were leaving, a few stones fell at Gladion's feet and he looked at them confused.

Silvally growled and turned to look toward the roof. "What now?" Gladion asked and Lillie exclaimed, "Gladion!" looking at herself in horror towards the ceiling.

Gladion looked at his sister and also looked up. "Oh no!" he exclaimed as he realized what it was all about and just then the roof broke down and huge boulders began to drip towards them.

They jumped on Silvally's back and this one started running away as fast as he could. But then a very large stone began to drip towards them and Lillie screamed when she noticed it.

All that would have been left was a wet west, had it not been for the yellow electric ball that had crashed somewhere and broken the stone into pieces. Thanks to that, Lillie and Gladion got to ride to safety on the other side and then a familiar crowd arrived at them.

"It's Ash and partners!" Lillie realized and Ash and the rest rushed from the cave to them and Ash exclaimed, "We made it!"

"Thank Arceus you're okay!" sighed Serena and Gladion asked in wonder, "What the heck are you doing here?"

"What do you think? We also wanted to help save your mother!" explained Ash and the others nodded in agreement.

"What! But I told you already! This is a family affair and only the family should take care of this!" exclaimed Gladion a little angrily and Lillie turned to her brother, saying, "But Gladion..."

"Gladion, in Alola, people share all kinds of things, right?" said Ash stepping forward and Gladion seemed to listen. "So, doesn't that mean you can share your family stuff with the of us, too?" Ash continued and added, "With all of us!"

"Ash is right," Serena said, grabbing her boyfriend's hand and squeezing it gently. Ash smiled at her and squeezed her hand back. "And family doesn't necessarily mean just your relatives. Friends and other loved ones can form a family just as well. And to me, you're all like one big family!"

"But.. it's just," Gladion stammered, and Lillie said seriously, "One thing. What I'm saying may not tell you anything, but I think their help would be a great idea!"

Then she leaned closer and said resolutely, "I think if we all help, we have a better chance of saving mom! And I don't feel it, I know it!"

"Lillie.." Gladion said and then he sighed slightly and said, "I understand. Thank you for your help."

"Now you're telling the truth. And now let's go to Solgaleo!" exclaimed Ash and the others exclaimed in the chorus "Right!"

                               ****
When they finally got to climb all those long stairs, they reached the Altar.

"So, this is the Altar of the Sunne." said Gladion, and Ash shouted, "Solgaleo, where are you?!"

Solgaleo was not visible, but instead a yellowish creature flew from somewhere, snatching the cap from Ash's head. "Huh?" said Ash confused and Lillie exclaimed, pointing to the sky, "Ash, look!"

There, Tapu Koko hovered in front of them, holding Ash's cap. Then it returned to Ash, returning the cap back to his head and Pikachu said, "Pika..."

"Long time no see!" Ash exclaimed and Serena picked up her Pokedex and headed it towards Tapu Koko:

"Tapu Koko, Land Spirit Pokemon and Electric and Fairy type. The Lightning-wielding Guardian deity of Melemele, Tapu Koko is brimming with curiosity and appears before people from time to time"

"So, that's Tapu Koko," she muttered and then Tapu Koko cried loudly and another Guardian Pokemon, Tapu Lele, hovered over to them.

"It's Tapu Lele!" (yes, they have met it already, although it is not mentioned in this book) exclaimed Lillie, and Serena pointed to it with her Pokedex as well:

"Tapu Lele, Land Spirit Pokemon and Psychic and Fairy type. It heals the wounds of people and Pokémon by sprinkling them with its sparkling scales. This Guardian deity is worshiped on Akala"

"And there are two others!" exclaimed Kiawe, pointing to two other Pokemon they had never seen before, but much reminiscent of Tapu Koko and Tapu Lele.

"They are the remaining Guardian Pokemons of the Alola Islands!" said Professor Kukui and Ash said, "What's going on here?" when the Guardians remained hovering above the Altar of the Sunne.

To be continued...

-----------------------------------------------------------
(A/N: And... Done! Yay!

Sorry it took, but the thing mentioned at the beginning has taken quite a lot of time. Plus, I’ve had quite a lot of other things to do, like summer work, so I haven’t had time to write this.

If anyone is now wondering who really came to the Altar, here is the list:

Ash
Pikachu
Serena
Lillie
Gladion
Professor Kukui
Mallow
Kiawe
Lana
Sophocles
+ their Pokemons

Clemont, Bonnie, professor Burnet, and Eliel thus remained on the Melemele Island)

Fortsätt läs

Du kommer också att gilla

235 8 1
Months after the conclusion of the Pokémon World Championship Masters Tournament, Alola Champion Ash was in need of a vacation. He didn't want to go...
10.6K 300 26
Ancienverse Book Four. With the world at a seeming peace, Ash embarks on another journey. However, things are not all surf and sand in Alola as a dar...
2.1K 30 17
It has been a year since Ash Ketchum left Liana at the airport for Alola, waving as the love of his life cried on the steps of the airport. Now she's...
943 34 1
Serena and Ash are about to go their separate ways, Serena feels unsure of her future. All she knows is that she doesn't want to say goodbye. But, ma...