A Mad Perspective

Por madroesn

thoughts and encounters. Más

AMP
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
10

9

7 2 0
Por madroesn

This is all that I can give, took some time before I had the courage to say that.

I realized that my expectations of myself and the things I can do killed me more than the disappointments that I had.

I guess I just can't accept that I also had limitations and keep on envisioning that I can be more and can do more but the truth is I am just convincing myself that I am.

So today I say that this is all that I can give, for now.
Time will surely give me enough space for me to improve myself so that I can be more than what I can give today.

I call it acceptance of the weakness I had inside

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

1.1M 32.8K 17
I want to remember you, remember us... through my poems.
1.1K 427 65
who would you be if your world ended? A collection of my freeverse and rhyming poetry in 4 chapters that form a journey. Punctuation is stylized. All...
2K 69 15
❝ Giggles erupted past my mouth, Lies slithered past your tounge. Our relationship soon headed south Then the truth sung.❞ •┈••✦ 🖤 ✦••┈••┈••✦ 🖤...
94.3K 4.4K 36
Y/n- please don't beat me I will never try to run away i promise please Jimin- no no no why are you crying don't cry.this is your punishment take it...