King Trollex in The Moon Univ...

By RVengerOfficial

Trollex, Poppy and Reef have been sent by a moon God to see new characters from the universe Trollex was born... More

Prologue
Watching 40+ Movies
The Road to El Dorado
Home and Kung Fu Panda 3
Pushed Away
Let Down Your Hair
Girl Group
Hopeless
Follow Me
The Spirit Realm/Chi Hands
The Big Fight
Mid-Credit Scene and Post-Credits Scene
February 5th 2021 Trailer
King Trollex in The Moon Universe 2 Official Trailer 1

Antz and The Prince of Egypt

210 2 9
By RVengerOfficial

* walks into the Antz world*

Reef Marina: Well, we should be here. I guess this takes place after the movie.

King Trollex: Well, that would talk about the big swimming pool in front of us.

Reef Marina: Okay, we have to welcome them to the Universe. Now let's see. *looks at Map* This only shows the museum! Whatever. We got this. Let's just be friends.

*Reef, Poppy and Trollex then walk into a place with a dimly lit Bar*

Queen Poppy: I gotta admit, this place does not look sunshiny.

King Trollex: Not every world is cupcakes and rainbows.

???: Why, hello. You guys must be from the . . . Trolls world?

King Trollex: Um, yes. My name is King Trollex, over there is Reef, and she is Queen Poppy.

Queen Poppy and Reef Marina: Hey.

Z: Well, my name is Z. It's nice to see you in the DreamWorks Universe.

King Trollex: It's nice to see you too. Also, is that a Z with two E's or no E's.

Z: Nope. Just the letter Z.

Reef Marina: See Poppy, even letters can be names.

Z: Here, I know a drink that everybody knows here.

*at the you know*

King Trollex: Well, I gotta admit, I've never been to a . . . Bar before. Heck, we don't have any in our places.

Z: Well, you're missing out! This has a weird but okay drink.

Bartender: 3 aphids, for the newcomers.

King Trollex: Umm, where do I drink it from? From the mouth? Oh, wow, it's alive.

Z: Actually no, you drink from the . . .

King Trollex: Don't say that. *holds aphid* Well, this will be gross, Trollex, but You Only Live Once, right? *drinks it* *gags*

Z: Wow, I'm surprised, no one's drinked it full.

Queen Poppy: Dude, crazy.

Bartender: *shocked face*

King Trollex: *drinks it full* Oh, God. *gags* *swallows* Anyway, we came to welcome you into the DreamWorks Universe.

Z: You? Welcome us? *laughs*

King Trollex: What's so funny?

Z: Ahh. We were the first world here before anyone else came. Yes, we were made in 1998 of October.

King Trollex: Wow. I wasn't even born in 1998.

Z: Well, our next friends were born in December of the same year. So basically, we should welcome you in the DreamWorks Universe.

King Trollex: Well, thank you. Umm, what happened to Reef?

Reef Marina: *bloodshot eyes* Give me two aphids, please! I'm going commando.

King Trollex: I'm pretty sure he's shocked to be in the movies he liked.

Z: Okay. So anyway, if you always wanna come back, that's fine by us. You probably saw the swimming pool?

King Trollex: Yep. I think we should be on our way. We have a big day ahead of us. Also, thanks for teaching our friend how to drink from the you know of a creature.

Z: Ehh, that's just what we do. We're ants. Always busy, you know?

King Trollex: Yup. Trust me, being a King isn't easy too. Well, see you guys later, and we welcome you to the DreamWorks Universe. Come on, Reef.

Reef Marina: Oh, come on, Bro! This place is gold! Whoo! *shows Rock sign*

Z: See you guys soon!

*outside the Antz world*

King Trollex: Please stop, Reef, just stop.

Reef Marina: Don't you get it? You see the drinks?! I am Mrs. Nesbitt! *laughs uncontrollably*

King Trollex: Snap out of it! *slaps Reef in the head*

Reef Marina: I really don't recall what got in to me. Anyway, the next world was The Prince of Egypt and was born in December 1998.

King Trollex: Well, what are we waiting for? Let's walk in.

Reef Marina: Well, just remember, these are humans. And we're Trolls.

*jumps into The Prince of Egypt World*

*appear on a Camel*

Reef Marina: So, we're on a camel.

King Trollex: What day is it?

Queen Poppy: Wednesday.

King Trollex: Hump Day! *does the floss on the camel*

Reef Marina: Stop! Remember, these people weren't really the 2020's kind. This was created in 1998. Remember? No phones, Universe just started. Pay to Call? A Bug's Life? VHS?!

King Trollex: Oh.

Moses: Come on, you nice camels. Back in your den. Ooh, and it looks look you brought some fishes.

King Trollex: We're merman actually. And she's a Troll. We're Trolls.

Moses: Ah, I see. From the Trolls world?

King Trollex: Yep.

Moses: Well, we like to welcome people to The Promised Land.

King Trollex: *gasps* It's even more prettier than the movie.

Moses: Yep. Take it away, my friend.

Queen Poppy: Oh, cool! They know how to sing!

Reef Marina: Wow. See Trollex is having fun. You should too. Get on in there.

Queen Poppy: Oh, no, I cant. *runs in to join Trollex* *grabs Reef's hand*

Reef Marina: Whoa! *dances with them*

Moses: You know, Even though you may be 6 feet, that doesn't mean, you cant do a lot of great things.

King Trollex: Whoa. I'm looking and I see a lot of beautiful life that should be loved and not hurt.

Moses: Life is beautiful. It's nice to see you in the DreamWorks Universe.

King Trollex: It's nice to see you too. Can you tell us where the next World is?

Moses: Well, it was born in March of 2000. And it was born the time when we were the only two worlds.

King Trollex: Thank you so much. We should get going now. It's nice to see you, Moses.

Moses: It's nice to see you too. See you whenever we get the chance.

King Trollex: Good night, Promised Land!

Everyone: Goodnight! *waves goodbye* *Trollex & Gang jumps out*

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

15.9K 183 16
It was a regular day in Trollstopia and everyone was just singing, hugging, and all that other fun stuff. One day the ocean attacked almost like it w...
115K 1.9K 22
"๐™‹๐™๐™š๐™ฌ, ๐™ฉ๐™๐™–๐™ฃ๐™ ๐™›๐™ช๐™ก๐™ก๐™ฎ ๐™จ๐™๐™š ๐™™๐™ž๐™™๐™ฃ'๐™ฉ ๐™จ๐™š๐™š ๐™ข๐™š." "๐™’๐™๐™ค ๐™™๐™ž๐™™๐™ฃ'๐™ฉ ๐™จ๐™š๐™š ๐™ฎ๐™ค๐™ช?" โ€งอ™โบหš*๏ฝฅเผ“โ˜พโ€งอ™โบหš*๏ฝฅเผ“โ˜พโ€งอ™โบหš*๏ฝฅเผ“โ˜พโ€งอ™โบหš*๏ฝฅเผ“ [๐˜ง๐˜ฆ๐˜ฎ๐˜ข๐˜ญ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ณ...
15.4K 144 25
After the World Tour, the 6 tribes are now finally reunite and lived in harmony once again thanks to Queen Poppy, the Queen of Pop. They all celebrat...
14.3K 365 10
You were like another person trying to survive adult life but what happens when you discover some trolls.