It's my secret (a Ross Lynch...

By Princesscin

What happens when someone you liked falls in love with your brother? And what happens when the person you thi... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chater 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
A/N
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Authors Note: Important
Chapter 90: Final Chapter
Author's Note
Epilogue
Author's Note
New Book

Chapter 19

105 8 3
By Princesscin

1 WEEK LATER

ROSS' POV

We went to bed really late last night. The girls took us to the London eye, then we walked over tower bridge, and then Rydel and Ellington insisted on going to see the parade ouside Buckingham Palace. We had a really big day.

I woke up quite early to my surprise. It was only 6am. I got up to get ready. Today we were filming 'Forget about you' for the LOUDER albumn. I took a quick shower and put on a black T-shirt and some black ripped jeans. It took 5 minutes of searching before I found my black converse. I walked down to the cafeteria and sat on a chair.

I took out my phone and scrolled through Twitter. The wasn't much besides the fans comments on our posts and stuff. Soon without realising, it was 6:30am and I saw Nevaeh walk down.

"Wow, your up early!" She exclaimed.

"Yeah, i woke up early and couldn't go back to sleep. Why are you awake so early?" I asked. She hesitated a little before answering.

"I-er-I always wake up this early. I woke up like 5 minutes ago and had a shower and stuff, then came down." She explained.

"Are you sure your a girl?" I asked her. Even I couldn't get ready in 5 minutes even if I don't take a shower. Nevaeh pulled her oversized sweater up and peered down her chest before looking up at me and letting go.

"Yep, I'm pretty sure I'm a girl" she replied laughing. "Why?"

"Because I'm a boy and I take longer getting ready even if I don't have a shower!" I said laughing along. We both cracked up as a waiter walked up to us.

"Sir, Ma'am, can I get you anything?" He asked us poshly in a really strong British accent.

"Not now, we're good" Nevaeh replied before I could open my mouth to speak. Just then Lynn walked down, still in her Pajamas.

"Lynn!! I asked you to get ready before you came down!" Nevaeh exclaimed.

"I wanted to ask you where my cuddly bunny jumper is! I can't find it!" She exclaimed tiredly, as though she just woke up.

"Did you move stuff around with your hands or did you just peer over the top?" Nevaeh asked.

"If I move stuff around you will yell at me for messing up the suitcase, if I peer over the top you will say I didn't look for it" Lynn said half asleep. "And I want you to bathe me!"

"Lynn your no longer a baby! Come on let me help you?" Nevaeh said getting up.

"Can I help you?" I asked Lynn.

"You can help my find my jumper, but your a big boy so you can't bathe me!" She exclaimed me and Nevaeh laugh.

"Ok, let's go" I said getting up. We walked to the girls and Rydel's room and walked up to Lynn's 3 suitcases. I stepped forward deciding on which one to open.

"WAIIIT!!!" Lynn shouted.

"Lynn! Rydel is sleeping!" Nevaeh exclaimed when we heard Rydel moan in her sleep.

"Whoopsie! Which one is it in Nev?" Lynn asked.

"I don't know, let's go through all of them one each, just make sure you don't mess anything up and you don't wake up Delly!" Nevaeh said. We all nodded and got on our knees opening the suitcase that lay in front of us. I was going through it looking for the Pink sweater with white fluffy bunny on it when I saw a photo. In the photo there were a couple. The man was holding a crying baby and the girl had a 5-6 year old girl with red puffy eyes adjusted on her hip. This must be their parents.

I was just about to put the photo back when Nevaeh spoke up. I didn't realise when she came behind me.

"Pretty good looking people right?" She asked before carrying on, "that's why you don't judge a cover by its book!" She said harshly.

"Sorry, I saw the picture and got distracted. I thought they were your parents." I said.

"Oh they are, Lynn's gone into the bathroom, you can come in or you can wait here for a about 5 minutes" Nevaeh said, trying to change the topic so she could hide the pain in her fake smile.

"Oh sorry, I'll wait here, did you find her jumper?" I asked.

"Kinda" she said pointing to a pile of clothes that had been emptied from the suitcase Lynn had been looking through. We both laughed. "I can pack it back up for you if you want?" I offered. She shook her head.

"I'll do it in a bit, or I won't be able to find anything." She said. I nodded and sat on Lynn and Nevaeh's double bed. After 2 minutes I heard Nevaeh yell.

"Lynnnn!! We have to wash your hair babe, sit still!!" Nevaeh exclaimed. I walked up to their bathroom door and knocked on it.

"Yes?" Lynn asked in a mischievous tone.

"Is everything alright?" I asked mostly Nevaeh although I knew Lynn would most likely answer me.

"Ye-" Lynn was cut off by Nevaeh.

"Actually, I have some papers in one of my bags, that say I am going to sell her to the circus, can you bring them in for me?" She asked me sarcastically.

"Yeah, sure" I said, pretending to walk away and make some shuffling sounds before pretending to walk back to the door. I then pulled the handle a little bit before I heard Lynn yell.

"Noo, your a bit and I'm in the bath, and I'm not going to join the circus!!!" She yelled at me making me chuckle.

"Only if you wash your hair!" Nevaeh said.

"Ok ok I will!!" Lynn exclaimed.

"Ok Ross put the papers back in my bag and go sit down" Nevaeh yelled.

I did as I was told. 3 minutes later Nevaeh walke back out with Lynn following closely behind. She only had a towel wrapped around her. She went and sat by the radiator while Nevaeh walked to her small bag and took out some cream, powder and some spray. She walked over to Nevaeh putting on the cream first. As they chatted laughed and played Lynn was soon ready, except her hair was still wet.

"Dry if for me" Lynn begged.

"Do you wanna become an old lady before me?" Nevaeh teased.

"Noo" Lynn exclaimed making me laugh and Rydel wake up. Rydel being Rydel didn't like the idea of waking up anytime before 9 so she picked up a pillow chucking it towards the sound that woke her up. Which was coincidently Lynn!

"Ouch" Lynn exclaimed, making Rydel shot up faster than I ever seen her do before. She scanned the room and then everything came flooding back and she got out of bed and ran to Lynn.

"Omg I'm so sorry baby sis!" She exclaimed.

Me and Nevaeh couldn't stop laughing as Rydel shot me a death glare making Lynn crack up too. Then all four or us were soon lying on the floor laughing. Just them Mom walked in and stared at us like we were mad. She stood at the door till all of us had calmed down.

"Rydel hit me with a pillow Mommy" Lynn said. That was the first time she had ever called mom her Mom and Mom was extremely happy to hear this. Her eyes popped out of her head as she walked up to Lynn and gave her a tight hug. Lynn make fake choking noises making all five off us crack up again. Lynn still hadn't put clothes on so she pulled on Nevaeh's shirt.

"My clothesss" Lynn whined.

"Can I?" Mom asked.

"Yeah, I wanna wear my bunny sweater, Nev has it" Lynn said pointing to Nevaeh.

Lynn ran to Nevaeh and pulled the clothes out of her hand, then gave them to Mom. Mom got on her knees and helped Lynn out them on. Lynn chirped happily and when she was ready she asked Mom to do her hair. When she was done she gave Mom a kiss on the cheek and I took a photo and posted it on Twitter. 2 seconds later, I got a ton of questions asking who she was. We hadn't told our fans we had adopted them. We were telling them on our first show.

"Where are we going today?" Mom asked.

"After filming, I was thinking the London dungeons then a nice restaurant. Nothing too much" Nevaeh suggested.

"Sure" mom said. "I'll go tell your father that." She said walking out the room. I checked the time and saw it was 7. Rydel went into the bathroom and brushed her teeth and had a shower. She soon unlocked her door, and didn't walk out meaning she was doing her make up. The girls probably didn't know this so Nevaeh got up and walked to the bathroom door. There she swung the door open and saw Rydel putting on some eye shadow.

"Make up??" Nevaeh exclaimed as though she was ... Disgusted?

"Yeah?" Rydel said.

"Damn, sorry, that was rude, but I hate make up! It's a fake up that covers your natural beauty." Nevaeh said.

"I'm sorry I didn't know you hate makeup, I'll wipe it off" Rydel said picking up some cotton.

"No it's cool, leave it, you are a girl" she said. We all waited for Rydel to finish before we made our way down for breakfast. We still had a long day ahead of us...

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hey guys,

First of all this chapter is dedicated to @LazorMasterR5! Thanks for your support.

Second, I'm exhausted my aunt got a new house and we had to help paint it all and stuff I still have paint all over my hands.

Third
-do you want anymore drama or should we just relax for a bit?

That's all I have to say at the moment. I'm tired I need to go to bed.

Sorry

-Cin ❤️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.6K 253 17
HIGHEST RANKS ~ #2 in raurafanfiction (08/19/2021) God, I wish that you had thought this through before I went and fell in love with you. ~ "What if...
3.3K 122 34
R5 has this competition where you can win to go on tour with them .  The competition is where you answer a whole bunch of questions that no one...
10.1K 159 35
Rachel Blue Lynch. An ordinary teenager with a superstar family. With her siblings in a band call R5, parents that are rich and own it's own company...
20.2K 415 39
**warning writing may be bad because I wrote this in middle school. But I still help you enjoy** Preparing for a baby both marano girls pregnant with...