Descendants Prince of Darkness

By Meloetta246

The story of Mal and Dracula's son Vlad continues as they try to adapt to Auradon life. As the pressure on th... More

Chapter 1: Ways to be Wicked
Chapter 2: Under Pressure
Chapter 3: Life in Auradon
Chapter 4: What's My Name
Chapter 5: A Date With Danger
Chapter 6: The Isle of the Lost
Chapter 7: Chillin Like a Villian
Chapter 8: Danger in the Night
Chapter 10: The Space Between
Chapter 11: It's Goin' Down
Chapter 12: Return to Auradon
Chapter 13: True Love's Kiss
Chapter 14: Battle of the Monsters
Chapter 15: You and Me
Post Credit Scene

Chapter 9: The Face Off

1.4K 29 0
By Meloetta246

No Ones Pov

In Ursula's fish and chips shop Uma was bored and annoyed as she tosse a couple of customer's trayson front of them.

"Hey I wanted the fried clams!" A female customer said and Uma scowled at her.

"And I wanted a sea pony. Life ain't fair!!" Uma snapped at the customer as Mal entered the shop, grabbing her attention. 

"I'm back!" Mal sing-songed as Uma gave her a disgusted look.

Mal's Pov 

"Loser party of one, right this way please." Uma sneered as she motioned for me to sit down at a nearby table. 

Uma tosses me a chair and as I caught it she gave me a smirk and a chuckle. I turned the chair around, sitting at the table as I looked around before turning to Uma.

"Place still stinks." I said to Uma as she crossed her arms.

"Oh I'm sorry we're down a butler today, princess." Uma jeered, but I haven't come to talk with Uma, I came for Ben.

"Where is he?" I asked getting straight to the point and Uma took off her apron and sat across from me.

"You know I dreamed of this." Um chuckled. "You wanting something from me and me watching you squirm like a worm on a hook." 

"I'm flattered that you still dream of me. I haven't given you any thought since I left." I retorted as Uma slamedd her hand down in frustration as she looked at me.

"Obviously. You have the perfect little life don't you. Doesn't she have the perfect little life?" Uma asked as the customers all nodded in agreement with her then she turned back to me. "And we're 20 years into a garbage strike."

Everyone went quiet as a laugh echoed through the room and I smiled because I know who that laugh belongs to.

"Perfect little lives huh? sometimes lives are just like man." Vlad phased through the back wall as everyone turned to him. "They are both nothing more than a miserable little pile of secrets."

I smiled. "Uma this my friend Vlad he is the son of Count Dracula."

Everyone in the restaurant had a look of fear on their faces as Vlad grabbed a piece of bread and a cup before taking a seat next to me. He sat the cup down as he took out a small canteen and poured blood into the cup. 

He put his canteen away before he dipped his bread into the blood and ate it. Vlad then drank the remaining blood out of the cup and threw it on the ground.
"Ah, that was some good pig's blood."

"Look if you have a score to settle with me then game on. I see no reason to bring Vlad and Ben into this." I said as Uma chuckled.

"It may be a little unnecessary but it is so much fun." Uma replied.

Vlad looked at her with disgust. "Your blood rots Uma, Daughter of Ursula." 

"Oh really? We're villain kids that's what we do here. What makes you so special anyway? From where I'm standing, you are just another vampire." Uma replied.

Vlad got up and stared Uma down angrily. "My blood makes me different, Uma of the Isle. My people, the Szekelys, have a right to be proud for in our veins flows the blood of many brave races who fought as the lions fight, for lordship. There in Transylvania, the whirlpool of European races, the Ugire tribe bore down from Iceland the fighting spirit which Thor and Wodin gave them. Which their Berserkers displayed to such fell intent on the seaboards of Europe, aye." 

I looked at him as he walked away from me still looking at Uma with a predator's gaze. "And of Asia and Africa, too, till the people thought that the werewolves themselves have come to Transylvania too, when they came, they found the Huns.
Whose warlike fury had swept the earth like a living flame, till the dying people that held that in their veins ran with the people of those old witches, who expelled from Scythia, had mated with the devils of the desert." 

Vlad turned over a table as his eyes turned blood red and his fangs appeared. "Fools, fools! What devil or what witch was ever so great as Attila whose blood flows in these veins."

Vlad held up his arms as I looked around. Everyone had a mixed look of shock and awe on their faces. "Is it a wonder that we were a conquering race and that we were proud? To us entrusted for centuries, the guarding of our lands. As the Magyar, the Lombard, the Avar, the Bulgar, or the Turk poured their thousands on our frontiers we drove them back." 

I listened to Vlad's tale of the history of Transylvania and wanted to cut him off but he was having fun and Uma had a terrified look on her face so I let him continue. "My family has forever been the heart's blood and the sword of our people. One of my own race who as Voivode crossed the Danube under the flags of Transylvania and Wallach and destroyed the Turkish host though sometimes beaten back he came again and again against the enemy till at the end he came alone from the bloody field for he alone could triumph. This was a Dracula indeed."

Vlad then took a seat next to me as Uma regained her composure after hearing Vlad's tale. "Here's the deal." 

"Just like your mother, always a catch." I sneered as Uma sat at the table and challenged me to an arm wrestling match.

"You win Ben is free to go." Uma smiled deviously. 

I put my arm up on the table as I smirk, accepting the challenge.

"Don't you want to know what I get if I win?" She asked innocently.

"Still dreaming." I replied.  

"Last time I checked your mother thought she had everything figured out. How well did that work out for again?" Uma replied, attempting to get under my skin but I wasn't in the mood. 

"One." I said. 

"Two." Uma said 

"Three " We both said together as our arm wrestling match got underway.

"You know that whole princess act, never bought it for a second. You can stick a tiara on a villain, but you're still a villain." Uma taunted. 

"And you can stick a pirate hat on but you're still shrimpy." I taunted back, breaking Uma's focus enough for me to get a lead on her. I took advantage of the lead as I kept pushing Uma's arm down and my eyes turned green.

"If I win you bring me the wand." Uma said.

Vlad's Pov 

When I heard Uma say that I saw Mal's focus break and the  green glow of her eyes fade. Uma used the distraction to win as the crowd cheered.

"Now if you want Beastie Boy back you bring me Fairy Godmother's wand to my ship tomorrow at 12 noon sharp." Uma smirked. She pushed her hair away and looked at me as I  growled at her and then she turned back to Mal. "Oh if you two blab you can kiss the king goodbye and Vlad you better watch yourself Leone is coming after you." 

"Let him come, I shall be waiting." I replied.

Uma then blew us a kiss and waved goodbye as we got up to leave. Mal had a mad and disappointed look on her face as I put my hand on her shoulder. She looked at me and we left the restaurant to return to the Vks Hideout and tell the rest of the gang what happened.

"There is no way we're going to give Uma the wand. We can let her destroy Auradon." Evie said.

"Uma doesn't get the wand then Ben is toasted." Carlos said to Evie. 

"So we're going to give Uma of all people the wand?" Evie replied in disbelief.

The Vks were arguing and I was angry at this point but then an idea came to mind so I hit the table with a loud bang.

"Silence!!!" I snapped out loud.

The Vks all jumped in fear as they turned to me. 

"Uma is like a fox, she is clever but there are ways to out wit the fox." I told them.

Mal looked at me and nodded.
"Vlad's right guys, Carlos your 3D printer."

"A phony wand." Carlos realized.

"Yeah."  I said to Carlos as I walked up to Mal.

"In my sleep." Carlos replied.

"But the second Uma tests the wand she will know that it is a fake." Evie reminded us. 

"Okay so we get Ben out really fast and we need some kind of diversions." Mal suggested. 

"Smoke bombs." Jay said.

"That's perfect! I'll get the chemicals from Lady Termaine's place. That will work." Evie said as she walked to Mal and looked at her hair. "Sick hair by the way, Evil Stepmom seriously stepped up her game." 

"Okay you want to know something? Dizzy did this." Mal replied.

"Little Dizzy, shut up." Evie said as she was impressed at Dizzy's work.

I just stood with Carlos and Jay.

"I will never understand why girls would compliment each other's hair." I said as Carlos said Jay nodded in agreement. 

"Wow it's a lot lighter." Evie pointed out.

Mal nodded. "Yeah I'm really loving it."

"I'm really proud of her." Evie smiled. 

Then I cleared my throat to get Mal and Evie’s attention.

"Hello." Carlos said. 

"Right. Carlos, Jay, you guys meet us at Pirate's Bay no later than noon. Guys losing is not an option here because we're rotten…. Mal began.

"To the core." The Vks finish.

Mal turned to me and I gave her a smile.

"To the Core." I said.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

21.3K 215 21
This revolves around Hades Jr, son of Hades and Maleficent, as he and the other four, Mal, Evie, Carlos and Jay on their adventure through Auradon. ...
8.4K 148 16
It has been six months since the Coronation. Jay, Carlos, and Evie have been adjusting very well to life in Auradon. Love continues to blossom. But M...
28.5K 570 26
Vlad and the VKs are back in the third and final installment of this series. While it may seem that things are settling down a new evil is making it'...
6.2K 61 9
What happens when Gena daughter of Gaston comes to Auradon along with the rest of the VK's? Read to find out. Has some cursing