Crescendo || larry

By sunriseharry

As Louis sent him more notes, Harry could feel his heartbeats more clearly, pounding in his chest like a cres... More

Crescendo
Molto Fortissimo
Sol
Adagio
Voce

Allegro

31 4 0
By sunriseharry

"Dear Louis,

When I read your note I felt light-headed and happy like an allegro. It's amazing how your simple words had such an effect on me. I don't know who you are or why you sent that note in the first place. I don't even know if you'll get mine, but I hope you do. I'm hoping to get more notes from you, Louis.

Love,

Harry."

Louis approached Harry's door, quickly, after checking if he wasn't in sight. He had seen him leaving his house through the little hole in his door. It's supposed to be used to see who knocks on your door, but Louis used it to spy on his neighbor.

Just as Harry, Louis read his note multiple times, smiling like a fool, but caring little about that. Actually, he couldn't care less. He thought about his words, about how he felt the exact same thing.

Louis went home, sat on his black sofa, carefully folded the note, placed in on top of the small table and picked up his notebook and pen.

Louis knew exactly what he wanted to tell Harry.

***

Allegro: Light, happy, fast, quickly, bright. A tempo marking. (120-128 BPM)

Tempo: tempo ("time" in Italian; plural: tempi) is the speed or pace of a given piece. It's measured in Beats Per Minute (BPM).

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

737K 27.1K 102
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! 😂💜 my first fanfic...
198K 6.9K 96
Ahsoka Velaryon. Unlike her brothers Jacaerys, Lucaerys, and Joffery. Ahsoka was born with stark white hair that was incredibly thick and coarse, eye...
85.8K 3K 51
"𝐓𝐫𝐮𝐭𝐡, 𝐝𝐚𝐫𝐞, 𝐬𝐩𝐢𝐧 𝐛𝐨𝐭𝐭𝐥𝐞𝐬 𝐘𝐨𝐮 𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐡𝐨𝐰 𝐭𝐨 𝐛𝐚𝐥𝐥, 𝐈 𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐀𝐫𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐭𝐥𝐞" 𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇 Caitlin Clark fa...
239K 7K 81
Daphne Bridgerton might have been the 1813 debutant diamond, but she wasn't the only miss to stand out that season. Behind her was a close second, he...