Streaker.

Von fivesaucewhoop

In which a boy with a bad habit of getting himself drunk learns that sex isn't everything. Mehr

blurb
01
02
03
04
05
06
07
08
09
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
Epilogue

22

138K 4.2K 5.9K
Von fivesaucewhoop

Luke didn't expect things between him and Ashley to change so quickly. He thought that maybe they'd take things slow, they'd go on a few dates and then see where they ended up. He didn't know that they were going to jump into this so quickly.

But after spending the whole weekend together and hanging out every day after school, Luke and Ashley were practically a couple. (They were practically a couple before, but Luke failed to realize it until now).

"Are you doing anything after school today?" Ashley giggled against Luke's lips, tugging gently on the ends of his hair.

"What, besides you?" Luke joked. It was before fifth period and he had Ashley pressed against a locker in the hallway. They had a few minutes until the bell rang, meaning that they'd have to part ways, and were trying to make the most of it.

At first Luke had been a little hesitant about kissing Ashley in public and just being with her in general, he felt like he had even more attention on him now than he did before. Even now, when he was supposed to be focusing on Ashley, Luke was still concerned about people watching them.

"Very funny." Ashley laughed, standing up on her toes to kiss Luke again.

"No, I'm not doing anything." Luke said, finally pulling away. He tucked a strand of hair behind Ashley's ear for her and smiled.

"Do you want to do something?" Ashley asked, biting down on her bottom lip as she looked up at Luke.

"Well it depends on what we're doing." Luke shrugged.

"We can do whatever you want." Ashley chuckled, grabbing Luke's hands and lacing their fingers together. "I just want to hang out with you."

"We can do that." Luke nodded, biting down on his own lip to try and hold back a nervous laugh.

"Good." Ashley said, smiling up at him again.

"Good." Luke giggled, leaning and kissing Ashley on the lips one last time before the bell rang.

"Where are you going?" Ashley asked, pouting when Luke began to walk away from her.

"The library, probably." Luke said, looking down at the floor. He spent his lunch period in the library almost every day because Ashley had class and Calum and his girlfriend were extremely annoying.

"Again?" Ashley questioned, raising her eyebrows.

"Yeah, that's what I do every day." Luke shrugged.

"Do you want me to ditch class so I can come with you?" Ashley asked, and before Luke could even attempt to answer she spoke again. "I'll ditch class so I can come with you."

"What? Ashley, no - " Luke shook his head, following behind Ashley as she dragged him down the hall.

"I want to." Ashley said, glancing over her shoulder at him. "It's fine, Luke, don't worry about it."

And then Luke remembered. It was fifth period, which was the class that Ashley had with Brandon, and she was obviously trying to avoid him again. Part of Luke understood why Ashley didn't want to see Brandon, but part of him didn't. If things were over between Ashley and Brandon then she shouldn't be worried about seeing him again, right?

"Is this about that guy?" Luke asked, following Ashley as she walked into the library.

"What guy?" Ashley questioned, walking quickly to the back of the room where there were tables and chairs set up for students that came here during their lunches or free periods.

"Why are you walking so fast?" Luke groaned, trying to catch up with her. He paused quickly to say hello to the liberation that always asked Luke if he wanted mints before taking off after Ashley again.

"I was just trying to get back here before someone caught me. I don't want to get sent back to class, that would be embarrassing." Ashley explained, finding a table and taking a seat. "And you'd have to eat lunch alone."

"Okay, fine." Luke sighed, pulling out a chair and sitting down next to Ashley. He pulled out his lunch from his backpack, taking out the sandwich that his mom had made for him.

"So what were you talking about?" Ashley asked, turning towards Luke and giving him a cheesy smile.

"I asked if you wanting to ditch class had something to do with that Brandon guy." Luke said quietly, setting his sandwich down on the table again.

"Why would it?" Ashley questioned, furrowing her eyebrows at Luke.

"Well, he's in your fifth period class, isn't he?" Luke asked, swallowing hard. He knew that he shouldn't have brought this up, whenever Luke started to talk about Brandon he and Ashley always ended up arguing.

"Yeah, he is." Ashley nodded. "I'm not trying to avoid him or anything, if that's what your asking. I ditched class because I wanted to ditch class."

"You know, if you keep ditching class like this all the time it's really going to start to effect your grades." Luke reminded Ashley, who had recently developed a tendency of ditching class at least once a week.

Ashley turned to Luke and gave him a blank stare, not finding a need to even respond to what he just said.

"What are you doing over winter break?" Ashley leaned over and whispered to Luke, who was about to take a bite of his sandwich.

"Why are you asking now?" Luke whispered back, not sure why Ashley had to find out right this second. He was hungry, and Ashley just had to ask him about this right as he was going to take a bite of his sandwich. "And why are you whispering?"

"I was just wondering." Ashley whispered, ignoring Luke's other question.

"I'm going to my Grandma's house for Christmas dinner. She lives about an hour away." Luke mumbled, figuring that he might as well tell Ashley now. "What are you doing?"

"I'm supposed to be going to my mom's house, in Florida." Ashley said, her smile dropped. Luke had only spoken to Ashley about her mom a couple times, but he could tell that Ashley wasn't very happy about going there for Christmas.

Also Luke wasn't very happy about Ashley leaving for their winter break. He'd grown to be kind of attached to Ashley lately and didn't know what he was going to do without her for a couple weeks. Luke didn't want to sound clingy, but, well, he was.

"Florida sounds nice." Luke nodded to himself, not wanting to tell Ashley what he was really thinking.

"It is, but it gets boring." Ashley shrugged. Luke couldn't imagine how Florida would get boring, but he didn't bother arguing with Ashley about this. She had her reasons for not liking her mom's house and Luke wasn't going to pry about it right now.

"What do you want to do today?" Luke asked, trying to change the subject. "After school, I mean."

"After school? I don't know, I was thinking that we'd just do what we normally do." Ashley said, seeming a little confused. "We can watch movies, eat cookies, make out a little..."

"We don't normally make out." Luke said quickly, shaking his head. He loved this, he really did, but Luke was still trying to get used to how different things were now.

"Okay, then we don't have to." Ashley shrugged, not seeming bothered by how uninterested Luke seemed.

"No, no, I want to." Luke said, scooting his chair closer to Ashley's and grabbing her hands. "I really want to."

"Alright." Ashley laughed softly, trying to reach up and touch Luke's hair even though he was still holding her hands.

"Stop it." Luke whined, sick of Ashley always touching his hair. "Let me eat my sandwich."

"Okay." Ashley pouted and let Luke let go of her hands so he could pick up his sandwich.

"So you just want to watch movies tonight?" Luke asked, his mouth full.

"Unless you have any other big ideas." Ashley shrugged, grabbing Luke's lunch bag and looking through it. She pulled out a ziplock bag of chips and held it up. "Can I have these?"

"Go ahead." Luke nodded. "We sit around and watch movies all the time, I just don't want you to get bored, you know? If you ever want to go somewhere just tell me and I'll do my best to get you there. Well, maybe you'll have to drive us since I still don't have my license. We could always take a bus, or get Ashton to - "

"Luke, it's fine." Ashley laughed, cutting him off. "I'm fine staying in all night and watching movies, we don't have to do anything different now."

"I know, I know." Luke said, letting out a big sigh. He just really didn't want to mess this up. "It's just - Like, we're a thing now, right? Eventually we're going to have to go on dates and...stuff."

"Stuff?" Ashley questioned, tilting her head to the side.

"Yes, stuff. Like, stuff that people who are in relationships have to do." Luke said nervously, trying to hide how red his cheeks were now.

"People in relationships?" Ashley asked, her eyes widening.

"Yes." Luke answered quickly, shoving the rest of his sandwich in his face before he could say anything else.

They sat in an awkward silence for a few minutes, both of them quietly eating their food. Luke wanted to say something, anything, to try and keep things from being so awkward between them, but he couldn't find the right words. But of course, when Luke finally came up with something to say, he was interrupted.

"Hey guys." Michael said loudly, pulling out a chair and sitting down across from them.

"Go away." Luke snapped, cutting right to the chase. Ashley stayed quiet, shifting in her chair and moving even closer to Luke.

"Dude, I'm just trying to say hello." Michael chuckled, holding his hands up in surrender.

"I don't want to talk to you." Luke said, shaking his head. He was still mad at Michael for punching him in the nose a few weeks ago, they hadn't since it happened.

"Aw, Lukey, are you still mad at me?" Michael pouted sarcastically, leaning forward on the table and resting his chin on his hands.

"Yes, I'm still mad at you because you punched me in the face!" Luke said, raising his voice.

"Luke." Ashley whispered, trying to quiet him down. They were in a library, after all.

"I said that I was sorry about punching you, okay? We don't have to stop being friends because of something as stupid as this." Michael laughed and reached forward, taking a few chips from the bag that Ashley was eating from and putting them in his mouth.

"It's not stupid, you punched him in the face." Ashley said, finally speaking up. "He has a right to not want to talk to you anymore."

Luke turned to Ashley and gave her a small smile, silently thanking her for trying to defend him. Ashley reached under the table and grabbed Luke's hand again, almost seeming like she didn't want Michael to see.

"What are you even doing here, Michael?" Luke asked, already knowing that Michael should be in class right now instead of in the library.

"My history teacher sent me here to find a book that I can use to write my research paper. It's about Abraham Lincoln, what a boss." Michael said, taking more chips.

"Well - " Ashley began to speak, but Luke her off. She always said something to get Michael away from them and Luke appreciated it, he really did, but he wanted to try and do it on his own for once.

As much as he hated to admit it, Ashley wasn't always going to be at Luke's side in situations like this, he needed to learn how to handle these things on his own.

"Well then why don't you go find your book and leave us alone." Luke snapped, not amused by Michael at all.

"Okay, seriously. Why are you still acting so bitter around me? I said I was sorry, dude, get over it." Michael groaned, rolling his eyes.

"Go away." Luke said harshly, squeezing Ashley's hand a little tighter. Michael glanced down, finally noticing that Luke and Ashley were holding hands under the table.

"Luke, come on." Michael sighed, the tone of his voice dry and sarcastic. "We've been friends for our whole lives, do you really want to give it all up because of one little fight?"

"Yes, actually, because you almost broke my nose and I'm pretty sure that friends don't do that to each other." Luke said, trying to ignore the fact that he was almost shaking with how nervous he was. "I don't want to be friends with you if you're just going to act like a dick all the time."

"Well, your loss." Michael shrugged, not seeming at all upset about the loss of one of his so-called best friends.

"Okay, you can leave now." Luke said calmly, wondering why Michael was still there.

"I must say, Luke, I'm surprised." Michael smirked, standing up. He took the rest of the chips with him, but Luke really didn't mind. He'd rather have no chips than have Michael sit there for the rest of the period. "I didn't think that you had the guts to try and stand up to me, you usually have your little fuck buddy do it for you."

"Hey, she's not my - " Luke shook his head. He stopped himself, not even wanting to finish the sentence. "She's not."

"Oh, so she's your girlfriend? You two are in a relationship now? That's cute." Michael gave Luke a smug smile, looking between him and Ashley.

"We're not." Luke said quickly, without even thinking about it. They weren't in a relationship, they hadn't talked about any of that yet, they were trying to take things slow.

"Interesting." Michael nodded, smirking to himself again as he turned around, finally walking away from their table.

"I hate him so much." Luke muttered under his breath, grabbing his lunch bag again and searching for more food. He pulled out a cookie, which usually would have made him really happy, but Luke was too frustrated to get excited about it.

"Yeah." Ashley nodded, letting go of Luke's hand. He offered her some of the cookie, but she just shook her head.

"What's wrong?" Luke asked, his mouth full again.

"Nothing's wrong?" Ashley said, seeming confused as to why Luke was asking her that.

"You seem a little...weird." Luke said slowly, suddenly concerned. "In the nicest way possible, of course."

"I'm not acting weird." Ashley laughed, shaking her head. "I just get a bad vibe from Michael, you know that."

"Oh, you and your vibes." Luke giggled, poking Ashley's cheek. "You're so cute."

"Yeah, I know." Ashley smiled, jokingly flipping some hair over her shoulder.

"Heeeyy, you're supposed to say that I'm cuter." Luke whined, his lips forming into a big pout.

"You're cuter." Ashley chuckled, cupping the sides of Luke's face and pulling him forward, kissing his pouted lips.

"It feels so weird when I kiss you." Luke whispered as she pulled away from him, not realizing that he'd said that out loud.

"What do you mean?" Ashley asked, seeming to be a little offended.

"Like, I don't know..." Luke trailed off. He didn't want to say the wrong thing and upset Ashley, he just meant that it felt very surreal for them to be together like this. A few weeks ago Luke would have never imagined this happening. "I feel all fuzzy inside when we kiss, it's nice."

"Okay..." Ashley nodded slowly, still not understanding.

"I just really like you, and I can't believe I didn't do something about this sooner." Luke said, nervously bouncing his knee up and down.

"Well, you did just realize that you felt this way a few day ago." Ashley reminded him, placing a hand on his knee to stop him from moving.

"And I feel really shitty about it, because you were right here the whole time and I should have noticed all of the little hints you gave me over the last few months and I shouldn't have focused so much on Charlie because I knew deep down that I had no chance with her and I - "

Ashley leaned in again and kissed Luke, ending his little tangent. She cupped the sides of Luke's face and pulled herself closer to him, seeming to invite the fact that they were currently in the school library.

"Wow." Luke whispered, leaning back in his chair again.

"What?" Ashley questioned.

"I just - I don't know." Luke blushed, looking down at his lap again. "I feel happy when I'm with you, you make me so happy."

*•*•*

"Luke, I really, really hate to say this, but I'm kind of bored." Ashley said after a long silence between them, both of them too busy kissing to say anything.

"You're bored?" Luke quickly looked up at her, pretty flustered from what they'd just been doing.

They were on his bed and Luke was laying on top of Ashley, his lips chapped and swollen from so much kissing. His hair was messy from Ashley running her fingers through it and he already knew that he was going to have a big hickey on his neck the next day. And some of Ashley's strawberry lipgloss was smeared on his cheek, but Luke didn't even care. He was enjoying himself and was slightly disappointed to hear that Ashley wasn't.

"It's not you, Luke, it's me." Ashley said, resting her hands on Luke's chest.

"Are we breaking up already?" Luke gasped, not understanding what was going on. Everything had been fine a few minutes ago, Ashley was totally into it, and now suddenly she was bored? Luke didn't get it, and he felt like it was his fault.

"No, you idiot." Ashley laughed, playfully hitting Luke on the chest. "We've been in here for, what, 2 hours? Let's go out and talk to your mom, or get some food, or something."

"You'd rather talk to my mom than stay in here and kiss me all night?" Luke asked skeptically, raising and eyebrow at Ashley.

"She's going to start to wonder what we're doing if we stay in here any longer." Ashley sighed.

Luke whined to himself and climbed off of Ashley, landing on the bed next to her. He pouted and folded his arms across his chest, doing his best to not look directly at Ashley.

"Fine, I'll go talk to your mom on my own." Ashley shrugged, crawling off of the bed and beginning to make her way towards the door. Luke was going to just let her leave, Ashley and Liz had a pretty good relationship anyway, but then he remembered something very important.

"Wait, no!" Luke yelled, practically rolling off of the bed and running over to Ashley. He grabbed her hand, stopping her from leaving the room.

"What?" Ashley snapped, trying to pull away from him.

"You can't go out there with that." Luke said, pointing at Ashley's chest. She was wearing a v-neck shirt and earlier that afternoon Luke had left a pretty big hickey that was already impossible not to notice.

"Oh my God, I didn't even notice that you did that!" Ashley groaned, looking down as well.

Luke made his way over to his dresser and pulled out another shirt for Ashley to wear, which just reminded him that she still hadn't given back the other shirt he let her borrow. He tossed the shirt to Ashley, who stripped her other one off and left it laying on the floor in front of her.

"You didn't notice me sucking on your boob? And, like...biting it?" Luke questioned, not realizing how weird it sounded until after the words had left his mouth.

"I mean, I noticed that you were, like, biting on my boob and all that, but I didn't think that you were actually going to be able to do anything." Ashley shrugged, watching as Luke walked over to his closet and pulled out a sweatshirt. He put it on, purposely positioning the hood in a way so the hickey on his own neck was hidden.

"I was trying to give you a hickey." Luke said shyly, looking down at his feet.

"Well, you succeeded." Ashley laughed, leaning up against the door while she waited for Luke.

"I thought that you'd think it was hot..." Luke trailed off, part of him hoping that Ashley didn't hear him. He thought it was hot when she gave him a hickey, he thought that he might as well return the favor.

"Aw." Ashley look a step forward, bringing her hands back to the sides of Luke's face. "You're cute."

Ashley turned away from Luke and opened the door, leaving the room and walking quickly down the hall.

"What's that supposed to mean?" Luke called after her. He had the potential to be hot, right? He wasn't just a cute and adorable virgin all the time, was he? Luke could totally be hot.

Luke followed Ashley into the kitchen, where Liz was beginning to make something for them to eat for dinner. Ashley walked over to the counter and grabbed one of the leftover cookies, shoving almost have of it in her mouth.

"Hi Mom." Luke said, walking up behind Ashley. He kept his distance, though, because Luke had yet to tell his mom about whatever Ashley and Luke were now. He was waiting for the right time.

"Hi." Liz said, slowly turning around. She eyed Ashley and Luke suspiciously, folding her arms across her chest. "What's going on?"

"Nothing's going on, we just wanted to see if you needed any help with dinner." Luke said, smiling innocently back at his mom.

"Oh, is that all?" Liz questioned.

"Yes, we got bored watching movies and decided to see if we could help you." Luke insisted, wondering why Liz seemed to be having a hard time believing him. Liz turned around for a moment and Ashley immediately reached up and wiped the smeared lipgloss off of Luke's cheek.

"Well, I don't think I need help with anything right now." Liz turned to face them again, shaking her head.

"Are you sure?" Ashley asked, speaking up from where she was hiding behind Luke.

"Yes, I'm sure." Liz nodded, smiling at Ashley. Luke's mom liked Ashley, she'd told him before that she thought Ashley was a lot better for Luke than Charlie, but of course Luke didn't believe her. "Are you staying for dinner, Ashley?"

"Oh, yeah, if that's alright with you." Ashley nodded quickly.

"Well, you know that you're welcome to stay here whenever you want." Liz said, still looking at Luke as if he'd done something wrong.

"Okay, then, we'll just be going now." Luke said quickly, grabbing Ashley's hand. "Call us when dinner's ready, I love you Mom."

"Luke, come back here." Liz said before he could leave, grabbing the sleeve of his sweatshirt and pulling him back into the kitchen.

"What did I do?" Luke asked, wondering what Liz could possibly want him for.

"There's a letter for you on the counter." Liz said, pointing behind her. "Please don't ignore it this time."

"Mom, how many times do I have to tell you?" Luke groaned. He walked over to the other end of the counter and picked up the letter anyway, knowing that Liz wouldn't let him leave without it. "I don't want anything to do with these letters, tell him to stop sending them!"

"Luke, please." Liz sighed.

"I don't want to read them, Mom, so I don't know why you bother trying to get me to. Just leave me alone." Luke snapped one last time before turning out of the kitchen and walking back to his room, dragging Ashley behind him.

Luke pulled Ashley into his room and slammed the door shut, throwing the letter down on his dresser, no intentions of ever reading it. Ashley went and sat down on the edge of Luke's bed, giving him some time to cool off.

One of the many things that Luke liked about Ashley was that she rarely ever questioned him. She knew that Luke didn't like talking about those letters for whatever reason and she never tried to pry and find out why. Luke liked that, he liked that Ashley was okay with not knowing.

"So you're staying for dinner?" Luke asked once he had calmed down, turning around to face Ashley.

"Is that okay?" Ashley asked, looking up at Luke.

"Yeah, I was just wondering..." Luke trailed off. He took a seat on the bed next to Ashley, leaning over and resting his hand on her shoulder. "You've eaten over here every night this week."

"Is that okay?" Ashley repeated.

"It's fine, really, it's fine." Luke assured her. "I just don't want your par-your dad and Helen, to get mad at you for not being around a lot lately."

"They don't care." Ashley said quickly. "They're always fighting, they don't even notice that I'm not there."

"Okay, I was just making sure." Luke said, moving his head up and leaving a few kisses on Ashley's neck.

"What are you doing?" Ashley laughed, falling back onto the bed and pulling Luke down with her.

"Mmm, nothing." Luke hummed against her skin. He was trying to work on not being so cute and acting a little more...sexual? Luke didn't like the way Ashley always called him cute and adorable, he kind of felt like she didn't take him seriously.

"Luke." Ashley giggled, placing her hands on Luke's chest as he continued to kiss down her neck. "That tickles."

"Do you like this?" Luke asked, rolling over so he was now straddling Ashley.

"Like what?" Ashley questioned, biting down on her lip.

"Do you like when I do this?" Luke tried to speak while keeping his lips on Ashley's skin, forcing his words to come out a little muffled.

"Yeah, I guess." Ashley shrugged.

"You guess?" Luke frowned, pulling away from Ashley and furrowing his eyebrows.

"Yeah, what's wrong?" Ashley asked, reaching up and running her fingers through Luke's hair.

Luke took a deep breath and closed his eyes for a second, realizing that his little plan had failed.

"Do you want to have sex with me?" Luke blurted out, not properly wording what he actually wanted to say.

"Luke, right now? No, your mom is here." Ashley laughed, covering her mouth with her hands.

"I didn't mean right now, I just meant eventually. Do you want to have sex with me...eventually?" Luke asked.

He kind of assumed that since he and Ashley were together now she'd be interested in having sex with him. It made sense, right? That's what couples did, they had sex. Luke liked Ashley and Ashley liked Luke, so he just figured that they'd be having sex. Besides, Luke really didn't want to be a virgin anymore.

"I don't know, maybe." Ashley shrugged. Luke groaned and rolled off of her, sitting up and crossing his legs over one another.

"Well what does that mean?" Luke scoffed, folding his arms across his chest and pouting.

"I just haven't exactly thought about us doing that yet, that's all." Ashley explained. "We've only been doing...this for a few days now, I don't think we're ready to have sex."

"I'm ready to have sex." Luke said stubbornly, not seeing the big picture of what Ashley was saying.

"I'm not." Ashley said, sitting up. "I told you, Luke, I don't like just having sex with anyone. I need to really know them first."

"But... You really know me." Luke continued, trying to push this even more. He didn't really understand why Ashley wasn't giving in. They'd known each other for a while and they really liked each other, so Luke didn't see why this was a problem.

Ashley just looked at Luke and shrugged, scooting back on Luke's bed and leaning up against the headboard.

"So do you not want I have sex with me?" Luke asked, getting a little nervous.

"I never said that." Ashley said, shaking her head. She took her phone out of her back pocket and focusing on that instead of Luke.

"Do you not think about me in that way?" Luke questioned, swallowing hard. "I mean, I know that I'm not like Brandon, but - "

"Oh my God, do you have to bring him in to every conversation?" Ashley groaned, cutting Luke off. "I haven't thought about us having sex yet, I'm sorry that you losing your virginity isn't the only thing on my mind!"

"Okay, fine." Luke said quickly, trying to calm her down. He crawled over to where Ashley was sitting and laid his head on her lap, looking up at her. "I didn't mean to start a fight, I'm sorry."

"I just hate the way that you think that in order to be cool you need to have sex." Ashley sighed, running her fingers through Luke's hair again.

"I don't think that." Luke argued, even though he knew that Ashley was right. It didn't matter that him and Ashley were "together" now, Luke's mind was still on one thing, and that was him having sex for the first time.

"Luke, come on." Ashley chuckled, rolling her eyes.

"I'm just sick of being the last person in the school to have sex." Luke pouted.

"How do you know that you're the last person in the school to have sex?" Ashley asked, raising an eyebrow.

"I don't know, I just figured that I was." Luke shrugged. Michael told him once that he was the only person in the entire school that hadn't gotten laid yet.

"So you think that everyone except you has had sex?" Ashley laughed softly to herself, pushing Luke a little so he would sit up. She made him lean up against the headboard before crawling over him, putting a leg on either side of his body.

"I thought you said you didn't want to have sex." Luke quickly shook his head, not understanding what Ashley was doing.

"I can sit on your lap without wanting to have sex with you!" Ashley snapped at him again, lightly slapping Luke on the side of the head.

"Okay, fine. You were saying?" Luke asked, silently praying that he wouldn't get a boner while Ashley was on top of him.

"Not everyone is as open about being a virgin as you are, and I think you'd be surprised at the amount of people at our school that actually haven't had sex yet." Ashley said, wrapping her arms around Luke's neck.

"I just - We're, like, we're together now, aren't we?" Luke asked. "I thought that maybe since we were a couple or whatever, you'd be okay with us having sex and...stuff."

"Well, if I remember correctly, earlier today you told Michael that we weren't in any relationship at all..." Ashley smirked, her fingers twisting in the ends of Luke's hair.

"I only said that because I didn't think that we were going to tell anyone about us." Luke shrugged innocently, only telling part of the truth. He had also been scared that Ashley wasn't serious about this, that it was just some fling that would only last for a while. Luke didn't want to tell Michael that he and Ashley were dating and then have that not be the truth.

"Also, just because we're in a relationship or whatever now we don't have to fuck all the time." Ashley went on, "Relationships shouldn't be based only on sex."

"That's what Calum always says." Luke mumbled, looking down at his lap.

"Well Calum's right." Ashley laughed.

"So...no sex?" Luke asked, looking back up at Ashley. He tucked a strand of hair behind her ear, giving her a small smile.

"I didn't say that we were never going to have sex." Ashley bit back a laugh, shrugging again. "I just don't think that we really need to do it right away."

"How long do you think it'll be until you're ready?" Luke questioned, getting right to the point. He just wanted to have sex as soon as possible, he couldn't help himself.

"How long do you think it'll be until you're ready?" Ashley repeated what Luke had just said, poking him in the chest.

"I am ready." Luke insisted. He never understood why Ashley seemed to think that she knew what was best for Luke. Sure, he respected her opinion and all, he just didn't know why she sometimes tried to tell him what he should be thinking.

Like when she told him that he wasn't really ready to lose his virginity, for example. Why did Ashley get a say in that? Luke having sex for the first time was ultimately his decision, not Ashley's.

"Okay, fine." Ashley shrugged. "I don't know when I'll be ready, Luke, but I know that if you keep asking me about it I'll probably just get annoyed."

"Maybe if I finger you you'll decide that you're ready right now." Luke said and blinked up at Ashley, biting his bottom lip.

"No thanks." Ashley refused, climbing off of Luke and sitting down on the bed next to him. Luke looked down at his lap, and thankfully he didn't have a boner.

"You're going to have to let me do it to you eventually." Luke said, a little frustrated that he had been turned down once again.

"No I'm not." Ashley said, shaking her head.

"Yes you are." Luke nodded. If they were going to be dating then Ashley would have to agree to letting Luke do stuff like this, right? That's what relationships were about.

"No, if I don't want you to finger me then you're not going to finger me, Luke." Ashley said, turning towards Luke and glaring at him.

"Damn, okay." Luke said, trying to get Ashley to stop looking at him like that. It was cute, but scary at the same. "Stop glaring at me."

"No."

"Please?"

"No."

"Alright, that's fine, you look cute when you do that anyway." Luke said, tapping Ashley on the tip of her nose.

"Stop." Ashley whined, slapping Luke's hand away from her face. She reached up and started to fix Luke's hair again, which resulted in him slapping her hand.

"My hair looks fine, you're ruining it." Luke groaned, finally giving up and allowing Ashley to do what she wanted with his hair.

"It's a mess." Ashley laughed, moving closer to Luke once again.

"Your life is a mess." Luke shot back, still pouting.

"Wow, nice comeback." Ashley scoffed, rolling her eyes. "You're such a dork."

"But I'm your dork, riiight?" Luke asked, giving Ashley a big, cheesy smile. He leaned in closer, resting his hands on Ashley's waist and trying to pull her onto his lap again.

"Yeah." Ashley laughed, wrapping her arms around his neck and quickly bringing her lips to Luke's for a second. "You're my dork."

-

OK so part of me feels like this happened really fast and came out of nowhere but then the other part of me feels like it's at a good pace cuz it took over 20 chapters to build up to this and they've both liked each other for months and are only realizing it now idk you tell me how you feel

this was pretty much a filler im sort except some important things are mentioned that will come into play later

I think that's it alright bye

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

75.8K 2.8K 43
In which a girl falls in love with a suicidal boy. *i wrote this when i was 12 i'm sorry*
1K 56 33
A girl thought her love life ended but until the man of her dreams has finally come but with a bunch of life problems in her way
24M 689K 66
Where a naive girl with lots of baggage and a rockstar that can't seem to think of anyone but himself fall in love over the span of 24 hours
A Final Dance Von Dismai Naim

Aktuelle Literatur

31 0 10
A teenage boy take dance to get close to girls, only to struggle to find balance between the shifting norms of sexual behavior against his own raging...