Soulmates -Dance is their sou...

By PoojaKuila

Fanfiction by a Kriyaansh fan. The story continues after Kriya leaves because of the promise she made to her... More

Misunderstandings
Anti-Love
Just another guy
Prince charming's Princess?
Prince isn't all Charming!
Reality Check!
Guilt trip!
Guilt Trip Rolling
It went Viral!
Blue Valley?
Poles Apart!
Notifications!
Emotional takeoffs
Crashed landings- Part I

After effects!

392 18 15
By PoojaKuila

At the fire exit

*Rey's world is crashing apart. He is still comprehending whatever he just saw. He is fuming with blood shot eyes, trying to figure out who must have done that to him. And he feels guilty for having dragged Taani in it too. Moreover he is worried, worried that since it's on student's portal, what if Kirya saw it too. How would he explain? She'd think Rey moved on? And does this mean she'll move on too?? Just because of this viral gossip trend?*

The trend read:

"A very interesting morning at St. Louis'. A warning alert to all the Lousians, some heart's gonna break for real. All the girls definitely gonna be sad that a newbie has gotton hold of their hottie. Wanna know more hit the trending options to know how a newbie is our GS' new found interest. And who is to know there's more than just interest? Well pictures don't lie do they? Now we know how to become a part of the student's committee easily right? GS' heart has a opening for more or is the newbie all set for being in there? We'll have to wait and wait. Until then… Ta-da Lousians!"

Rey's POV

Who the hell thinks so disgusting of us? And these pictures??? It's so incorrectly used out of context…. Damn if I find out who this person is, I swear I'll rip it's face apart. Everyone in this college is looking at us differently. Damn ya Taani! Why did you have to come there anyway! Now what?? This is not gonna go down well. I already feel like somebody kicked me in my stomach. It's viral already, What if Kriya sees this? Oh no! I've got to get this off the internet soon. This can't be happening!!!!! Just when I think I'm going to find a way to Kriya and this happens to bring us further apart. *Looking overhead* Kriya's Universe Ji what do you want?? Why? Why? Why?? Please just do me a favour and let Kriya never find out about this, not when I'm not there to explain her. What if she believes it? Will she?? Didn't she know me better than this? *He tugs at his hair*  

RDX sir's cabin

RDX sir : So Swayam, it's come to my Information that the cultural head I mean, Sharon is going on a break? And in her absence I believe you'll be accountable to major responsibilities. Ofcourse Rey as a GS will work along too.

Swayam: (Confidently) Sir you be rest assured that we will manage everything as we always have.

RDX Sir: (Assuring) I'm sure you guys will, I only wanted to let you guys know that there are few students who have applied for the post of Assistant GS, since Kriya is no longer here, there is an opening. I guess You and Rey should get together and appoint someone immediately. It will ease the work flow and pressure.

Swayam : (Hesitating) Umm sure sir. I'll inform Rey about the same and we'll get back to you with our Plan of Action. 

RDX Sir : Also Swayam! It's high time, and your dance team is still short of one dancer? The Finals are in less than a month. What's going on? I need an update on this as soon as Sharon comes back. I believe You and Sharon have been working alongside Rey on this so I'm only giving you this time. As soon as Sharon resumes I need an update on the 6th dancer. Or else you clearly know your team won't qualify for the finals. Take some actions on this first. 

Swayam : (Trying to convince) Sure sir, We've held auditions for the same and have shortlisted some dancers. I'm positive we'll soon find the 6th dancer. 

RDX Sir : I hope you find one soon. All the best! You may leave now.

Swayam: Thankyou Sir! 

*Swayam exits RDX sir's cabin in a tensed state of mind, it's a lot on his plate rightnow*

Swayam's POV

We auditioned over 100s of dancers till now, none of them match up to you. (Disheartened) Kriya, I've sent you numerous emails, atleast read one! I don't care about this competition rightnow. But this only keeps reminding of your void in our life. Especially Rey's. Your mom sounded really low today when I called her. She wants you to come back, why won't you atleast talk to her. Least you could do is talk to me about whatever that you are thinking. I miss you Kriya. I'm taking care of everyone's breakdowns, and I can't share my part with anyone. I remember how you used to talk to me whenever I would be upset over Sharon's behaviour. I miss how you would hug me and make me feel cared. I miss our Bhurji Pav treats, something that I haven't done since you left. Kriya I miss my best friend. What you and I share is special to me. I cannot cry like Rey, I cannot regret like Sharon, I cannot pretend to be mad at you like the rest of the gang. I'm tired in a way trying to avoid this whole replacing you scenario. RDX sir needs us to appoint a new AGS, it breaks my heart knowing that it's in a way replacing you Kriya. I remember how hard we worked during your campaign. Sometimes I wanna just yell at everything and call them out for wanting to replace you. I've not been entirely involved in this whole finding the new dancer thing, when I know I don't wanna dance without you. This void is not just in our team Kriya, this void is in my heart now. Please reply to my emails. Please (Sobs)

At the Rehearsal hall

Neha: Guys Neha not getting a good feeling about this?

Vicky: Me too babu.

Nil: I mean what was the need for Rey to give so much attention to Taani. How much does he even know her?

Simmi: Nil? How's Rey at fault? Shouldn't Taani not been in the fire escape alone with him in the first place

Bharat: Has Swayam seen it yet?

Rinni: Oh god I didn't think about it? Swayam will flip out. 

Neha: And Sharon isn't here to do something about it. I'm sure she would have some solution.

Amar: Yeah right Neha. Sharon would know what to do.

*Just then Swayam enters looking around all confused*

Swayam: What's up guys? Why aren't we practising already?

Nil: No we just took a break. Where were you??

Swayam: I was in the staff room. RDX sir needed some updates on our search for sixth dancer. (Irritated) God when will we finally get the dancer!!!! It's too exhausting already.

*Everyone looks at each other realising Swayam has no idea about any of this*

Vishakha: Don't worry man! Soon we'll find her!

*Swayam fake smiles in agreement*

Swayam : Come on guys let's rehearse! 

Team Weakling in Unison: Let's do this

*Like a G6 song playing*

*The gang is all engrossed in rehearsals, they prepare a whole new routine keeping in mind positions for the 6th dancer. It's almost three hours both the teams take turns and so their rehearsals

Rey enters the rehearsal hall trying really hard to pretend that nothing's wrong. Swayam immediately senses that Rey is upset about something. Swayam takes Rey outside the RH and inquires*

Swayam to Rey : Hey? Where were you?

Rey: Umm I was..  yeah RDX sir had called me for some work. So I was over there. 

Swayam: Rey!!! Why are you even trying?

Rey: What did I do?

Swayam: I just came from RDX sir's cabin and unless you have an invisibility cloak, you weren't there.

Rey: (Guilty) Actually there's something you should see…. 

*Just then the peon shows up announcing that everyone has been called to VP sir's cabin urgently*

Kriya's house, Dehradun

*Kriya is searching for something and after failed attempts she goes to her mother's room. Kriya knocks the door before entering*

Kriya: Mom?

Kriya's mom: Yes beta?

Kriya: Mom have you seen my laptop? Actually I need to send my assignments via emails to this particular professor. Apparently this professor is out of town and hence asked us to mail our assignments.

Kriya's mom: You don't need explain yourself beta. Take here it is. It's yours, and beta please do this for me. I beg you.

Kriya: ( Feeling guilty) What mom??

Kriya's mom: Please respond to your e-mails. Swayam called me today as well. You don't use your phone anymore atleast let me give him our landline no. He is really worried for you. Kriya you won't find a guy like him

Kriya: (In tears) That's how Swayam is. No one can replace him maa. But I need to process this. Please. I will talk to him after I figure out a few things.

Kriya's mom: (Knowing that she already has given Swayam the landline no) Okay so whenever you're ready just let me know. I'll get him to call you. Okay??

Kriya: (Half hearted) Thankyou maa.

Kriya: (remembers something) And Maa  going to college day after tomorrow to re-issue some books, earlier you told me you wanted to meet the principal, you can come along with me then?

Kriya's mom: Oh yes. I have some work . And day after tomorrow sounds good.

Kriya: Mom? I'm sorry!

Kriya's mom: Kriya don't! Don't punish me like that. I miss my daughter. (Crying)

Kriya: I'll try to find her for you maa.

*Kriya leans in and hugs her mom and assures here that everything will be fine. She takes the laptop to her room and closes the door behind her. As soon as she logs on to her email account, 100s of emails pop up, most of them are from Swayam obviously, one of them is from a username called Blue Valley*

[ Thankyou for everyone who have been reading and appreciating my work so far. And in the original show I so wished that there was more of Kriyam scenes too. Both shared a really amazing bond. Let me know how you like this chapter in comments. New chapter very soon. Follow my Instagram fan page shaktikunwar_fc]

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

13.8K 633 33
TaaRey Fanfiction...
17.3K 548 24
This is a fan friction of one of my favorite show D3 a bit similar yet different hope you all like it the story starts when kriya came back to India...
16.7K 667 11
Hey......guys....I'm going to write a short story i.e may 5-6 shots.....on Taani....a continuation of D3... It will be a pure Taani story story....ev...
18.2K 568 9
Taani came to know the real reason behind Reyaansh's decision to break up with her. Heartbroken and angry, she decided to leave the city. But Reyaans...