Cynefin...(18+)

By Red_Room

"When we finally make you ours, you won't have anywhere left to run." Many believe the possibility of finding... More

Need To Read!!
Ch. 1-Two in One
Ch. 2-Let Me Introduce Myself
Ch. 3-Let the Story Begin
Ch. 4-Going Crazy
Ch. 5-Whats Next
Ch. 6-Wait What?!?
Ch. 7-Plan B
Ch. 8-Fun Comes In Threes
Ch. 9-This Is For You
Ch. 10-Their All Brothers
Ch. 11-Thinking Things Through
Ch. 12-Confessions
Ch. 13-It's A Date
Ch. 14-Getting Heated
Ch. 15-Clearing The Air
Ch. 16-Questioning
Ch. 17-Photoshoot
Ch. 18-Pop-Ins
Ch. 19-Fixing Things
Ch. 20-Meeting The Co-Worker
Ch. 21-Baby Boy
Ch. 22-Headspace
Ch. 23-A Night To Remember
Ch. 24-Two Peas In A Pod
Ch. 25-Coming Clean
Ch. 26-Dancing
Ch. 27-Woah
Ch. 28-The Talk
Ch. 29- Secret Kink Club
Ch. 30-Inner Thoughts
Ch. 31-Cool, Calm & Collected
Ch. 32-The Future
Ch. 33-A Days Work
Ch. 34-Story Time
Ch. 35-One on One
Ch.36-Breakfast in Bed
Ch. 37-Making the Plans
Ch. 38-Suprise From My Baby Boys
Ch. 39-Busy Busy Busy
Ch. 40- Their Chocolate Beauty
Ch. 41-We Meet Again
Ch. 42-Hidden Talents
Ch. 43-Early Mornings
Ch. 44-Before
Ch. 45-Shower Time
Ch. 46-Can't Wait
Ch. 47- Road Trip
Ch. 48-Coming Home
Ch. 49- Shopping
Ch. 50-House Party
Ch. 51-Lighting Up the Night
Ch. 52-A Promise
Ch. 53-The Next Step
Ch. 54-Dress up
Ch. 55-Play Time
Ch. 56-Kitten
Ch. 57-Safe Word
Ch. 58-Unexpected
Ch. 59-Change
Ch. 60-Trying
Ch.61 - Take A Break
Ch.62 - Oppa's
Ch.63 - Fun
Ch.64 - Happy
Ch.65 - Imagine
Ch.66 - Dresses
Ch.67 - Making Arrangments
Ch.68 - Relaxation
Ch.69 - Helping
Ch.70 - Proving It
Ch.71 - Project
Ch.72 - Bad News
Ch.73 - Change
Ch.74 - Birthday Fun
Ch.75 - Birthday Breakfast
Ch.76 - Christmas
Ch.77 - What A Morning!
Ch.78 - Preparing
Ch.79 - TaeTae's Birthday
Ch.80 - Plane Ride Pt.1
Ch.81 - Plane Ride Pt.2
Ch.82 - Family Kim Seok-jin
Ch.83 - Kim Seok-jin
Ch.84 - Min Yoon-gi
Ch.85 - Jung Ho-seok
Ch.86 - Kim Namjoon
Ch.87- Park Jimin
Ch.88- Kim Tae-hyung & Jeon Jungkook
Ch.89 - Last Celebration
Ch.91 - Pop Ups
Ch.92 - Restart
Ch.93 - Dinner Time
Ch.94 - The Truth
Ch.95 - Goodbye
Ch.96 - Surprise
Ch.97 - Alone Time
Ch.98 -Big Reveal
Ch.99 - Happiness
Ch.100 - It's Time!
Epilogue
NEED TO READ

Ch.90 - Gone

3.4K 171 13
By Red_Room

Kya POV:

Have you ever felt how it feels to have the floor ripped out from under you.

Like your falling into an abyss and no one is there to stop it.

That would be one way to explain the feel that spread through me. I didn't want to believe it, it couldn't be, there was no way she could be gone.

I refused to believe it. The only parent I had wasn't gone. She couldn't be.

It made my throat clench and my heart pounds against my chest.

To think that now the woman who brought me into this world was now gone to my heart in two.

I didn't remember leaving the party; the boys wanted to take me to the hospital, but I promised I was fine and that I need to go home.

I woke up on the bed of Jungkook's room. The guys had changed me out of my dress and after convincing them I didn't need to go to a hospital; I grabbed my phone and looked up flights home.

After twenty minutes, I couldn't find anything except a flight that wouldn't leave quicker than tomorrow around noon.

I sat in the room by myself and I had all of my things packed before I fell asleep that night.

I woke up in the middle of the night from a nightmare, I could feel myself drowning and my mother was at the surface trying to help me before it ripped me away from her.

Jin had to rock me to sleep as I cried in his arms.He slowly rubbed my back, trying to sooth me as best as he could.

The next morning everyone tried to get me to eat, even Eun come in and tried to give me food, even trying to crack a joke. But I refused, just wanting to go home.

When we go to leave I give everyone hugs, receiving even longer ones from their parents, I couldn't help the tears that slipped down my face.

They assured me that if I ever needed them they were just a phone call away and I couldn't say anything, only nodding my head as I slip into the car and we pull out of the community.

The plane ride was the same. No one said anything, no one smiled or cracked a joke. I had cried so much all that remained was a sad and broken look on my face. The guys were no different and as much as I wanted to comfort them; I hadn't even done it for myself.

When we arrived at the hospital,  I could see my uncle and gloria standing near the entrance and when there eyes meet mine I run to them, wrapping my arms around them.

I told them I wanted to see her, but Gloria told me I wouldn't want to see her like that, but I knew I wouldn't believe it until I saw it with my own eyes.

My uncle said he would go with me and that the boys were more than welcome to wait with gloria. None of them said anything simple, nodding their heads slowly.

My uncle goes to the desk and asked for my mother's doctor. When she appeared I watched the sorrow fill her eyes. I put my head down; I didn't want people's sorrow.

She leads me towards a room and I see a body underneath a sheet, hearing my heart beat in my ears.

And as she pulls the sheet back, my knees buckle and I fall back into my uncle, crying into his chest.

-----------------------------------------------

【F】 【L】 【A】 【S】 【H】 【B】 【A】 【C】 【K】

Jin POV:

Ms. Eva asked me to sit with her during the trip around the zoo, I give her a smile before nodding and nodding before taking a seat.

She said nothing and was looking at all the different animals, but her eyes spent more time looking at the tree's and all the fresh flowers.

"You know you boys mean a lot to my baby girl?" She questions but doesn't turn her head towards me.

"Yes, ma'am." I say causing her to chuckle.

"She's always been such a bubbly, radiant person, you boys just bring that side out of her even more." She  smiles, turning to look at me.

"Can I ask you to do something for me?" She questioned.

"Anything." I said, making us both smile.

"Promise me you will take care of my baby girl when I'm gone." She says and when I turn my head towards her, she wasn't facing me and I knew she was serious, I look back to see if any of the guys heard before turning to her to speak.

"I know I have little time left and I don't want my baby girl to lose the joyful and  light in her eyes when I'm gone, I need you to promise that no matter how hard she tries to push you away or close herself off, that you will be there when she's ready to handle it all. My daughter is a stubborn girl and she will blame herself. Nothing could have stopped this. It is meant to be, just like the eight of you. You all look so beautiful together and I can see the love you hold for one another, a love like that can last a lifetime, don't lose it." She says all while she keeps her head forward, a glow in her eyes that said she had excepted what she knew she could not change.

She reaches over and squeeze my hand and I place my hand over hers. A tear was ready to fall from my eyes at the thought of her not being here, not getting to be there for Kya.

I knew losing her mother would crush her, but he is our fiance, our future wife and the future mother to our children and I would be damned if I let her go through any of this alone or let her slip away.

"I promise."

【E】【N】【D】 【O】【F】

【F】 【L】 【A】 【S】 【H】  【B】 【A】 【C】 【K】 

_____________________________________

"We are here today to celebrate the life of a woman who has been taken from this world too soon. She was strong, courage, inspirational, and a light for any room she walked into. For Eva did not die in vain and a part of her lives on in her daughter Kya."

I grip the papers in my hands. All of this was ridiculous. My mother wouldn't want everyone here crying  but here we were. Everyone around me was passing around tissues and clutching onto close loved ones.

My eyes were dry as I looked at my mother's casket, and everywhere word the pastor said lead her farther into the ground.

It's been two weeks since she left us, two weeks since she left me. The only thing that made this all feel better was knowing she was no longer in pain.

That though was the only thing from keeping me for walking out of here. As my eyes scan the area, I see so many people, half of them I've never seen before but mama knew many people.

I could feel eyes on me and as I look around, most people had their heads down or turned towards the pastor. Then my eyes land on dark brown ones.

The man was sullen, his clothing, his hair were all dark, and even the glasses he had hanging on the bridge of his nose, but as soon as our eyes met he pushes them up and turn away.

I could feel a chill run through me, and I only hoped that he wouldn't plan on coming anywhere near my mother's house.

Feeling someone squeezes my left hand I look towards them seeing Yoongi.

"You good?" He questions and I nod lightly, squeezing his hand.

"I will be."

____________________________________________

DON'T FORGET TO VOTE & FOLLOW!!!!!!!

.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

46.2K 2.5K 35
Have you ever heard of Aphrodites? No. I am not talking about the goddess herself. I am referring to the women who work to appease the physical needs...
28.9K 1K 21
It's started when he bumped her accidentally because he played tag with his friends. 'Babyboy' Copyright © 2020 by stanbtsyeehaw. All rights reserved.
70.6K 4.3K 54
Beatrice Han Winters was an abandoned child when one man saved her life. Now that he's dead, she's going to get revenge on the men that killed him. B...
207K 9.5K 64
"We want to date you." "We? We who?" "We, us! All of us!" "You're joking. This is crazy! I'm your boss!!" **__**__**__**__**__**__**__**__**__**__**_...