This fatal love [boyxboy] {te...

By sammiboy

This is the story of a boy who falls in love with his teacher. And he falls hard. No matter what happens, wil... More

My fatal love [boyxboy] {teacherxstudent}
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
chapter 6
Chapter Seven
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 11
Chapter 12

Chapter 10

794 37 3
By sammiboy

Please, please, tell me if y'all are enjoying my stories. Im trying to make a comeback here and I can't do that without your help. If you aren't enjoying my books, let me know and I'll find some way to improve them. Writing is a passion of mine, and I promise to have a new chapter up every Saturday morning until the damn book is complete. I do have a plot and everything, I just need your support. So...yeah. Please. 
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Carson's POV:

The first thing I think about when my phone's alarm starts to go off is why the hell I'm on the couch in my basement. Until the boy laying next to me moves. Then it all comes rushing back, slamming into me as sharp as the pain in my lower back as I move to sit up. I groan a little, rubbing the sleep from my eyes before shutting the alarm off. 

"Sammy...Sam...EVANS!" I hiss, smacking his side. He jolts awake, and I roll my eyes. "Get up. We have to go to school." I watch him rub his temple before sighing. Not that I felt much better than him, but he drank a few more drinks than I did. Getting up, I make my way to the medicine cabinet in the bathroom and grab out a bottle of ibuprofen. Taking three for myself, I give two to Sam before turning the shower on hot, waiting for it to warm up. In the mean time, I head to my room and grab out some clothes. Not really thinking about it, I head to the shower and get in, leaving the door unlocked. With my eyes clothes and head tilted under the water, I don't hear the hinges creak open. 

"Listen, about last night..." His voice makes me jump a little and I spin around to face him. I can see the hesitation on his face as he brings it up. I adored this boys features. Everything, from his green eyes down to his black hair. He was just a bit shorter than I was, too.

"Don't worry about it, Sammy. If I didn't trust you, I wouldn't have let you take that from me." I was confused when I saw confusion then realization spread across his features in a matter of seconds. He pales a bit, and I start to worry that he's either going to vomit or pass out. 

"Was that...your first?" He questions and heat blooms across my cheeks. I nod a little. He groans, rubbing his eyes with his fists and shaking his head.

"I'm sorry, I thought you knew..." I trail off a bit, rubbing the back of his neck. He shakes his head and I start to feel the regret radiating off of him. It honestly hurts me a little bit. 

"That shouldn't have been how your first time went." He sighs, and I shake my head quickly, smacking his shoulder. 

"Don't talk like that, you idiot. I wouldn't have wanted it any other way." I snort and he looks up at me. 

"Alright...only if you're sure..." He shifts awkwardly and I nod before pouring some shampoo into my hands so that he could use it. 

"I'm positive. Now wash up, we have school in an hour and a half." 

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Sams POV:

I spent the majority of my morning thinking about what had happened last night. Carson had been a virgin. I had been Carson's first. The look in those blue eyes this morning though, despite the layer of softness that was always there, told me that what he had said was true. He didn't mind it. The thought of that made me smile a little bit. We'd gotten a few whispers behind our backs as we walked into the school, hand in hand with our fingers linked. But we ignored them. Or, atleast, I did. Carson, however, had a faint tint of pink brushed across his cheeks. It was kind of cute. 

"Sammy~!" Rebeccas voice was like nails on a chalkboard with the hangover I was still nursing. I groaned, turning to face her. 

"What." I whined. She giggled a little, opening her mouth to say something before she spotted my hand grasped a bit too tightly in Carsons. Her smile falters for just a second, but I notice it. I can already feel the dread building up in my stomach. This was not going to end well. 

"Oh. Are you two...?" She crosses her fingers, tilting her head a little. With a reluctant sigh, I nod. 

"Yeah. It just recently happened." Carson's voice calms my nerves only a little bit. Rebecca starts bickering with him, but I don't notice it. What I do notice, however, is the very pissed off English teacher glaring at me from his room. With a dead stare, I turn my back on him. I was not going to put up with his bullshit today. 

"You know exactly how I felt about-"

"Well maybe you should have done something about it-"

"Ladies, ladies!" I snap, interrupting their little cat fight. With a pointed look towards Carson, I start speaking to Rebecca again. "I don't know what has your thong in a knot, but knock it off. Yes, Carson and I are together, but that's okay. You're still my sister." I ruffle her hair before dragging Mr. Stoneface away, wanting to cut the tension with a butchers knife. 

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Rebecca's POV:

'You're still my sister.' I can still hear that stupid, obnoxious line ringing loudly in my head, making me swim with diziness. I wasn't a friend to him. I was more than that. But not in the way I wanted it to be. I had finally mustered up the courage to tell Sam that I was in love with him, and he turns around and smacks me in the face with this bull shit. It infuriated me, to be honest. But not enough for me to do something stupid and hurt him. Or Carson. Definitely not Carson. He was to much of a gentle soul for me to go fucking up his life. So I swallowed the hatred and pushed it aside.

"Rebecca, is it?" I heard a somewhat familiar voice sounding behind me, followed by the sudden scent of strawberries. 

"Who-?" I was cut off by the sight in front of me. It was Mr. Leonhart, Sam's English teacher. "Oh, yes." I rub the back of my neck a little. He looked like hell. And that was putting it lightly. His hair was in disarray, he had one hell of a five o'clock shadow going on, and despite the strong scent of strawberries, he still smelled like alcohol. Strongly.

"You're friends with Samuel Evans, correct?" He quirked an eyebrow and I started to wonder if Sam was in trouble from that look alone. 

"Well yes, but-"

"And he just turned you down, didn't he." Where was this guy going with this? I give a hesitant nod. 

"Why?" It was all I could think of at that moment. It did seem a little odd that Sam's teacher was asking me questions like this, but all he did was grip my elbow and lead me to a secluded part of the court yard. 

"Listen very carefully, as what I'm about to tell you is important. And if you tell a soul, I will get in huge, huge trouble." And with that, he told me everything from the beginning. About the death of his wife due to his alcoholic tendencies, the numerous miscarriages she went through, his sudden brush with death, to his move here. From there he told me about Sam, or more specifically, his relationship with Sam. The love he felt, the betrayel he got, and the confusion that he wanted to put an end to. It honestly broke my heart. 

"Listen, Alex, I would love to help you but...Sam's with Carson now. That's not something that either of us can change." I can see how much that statement hurt him, but it was just the honest truth. 

"I know. That's why I need your help. This is going to sound crazy, but I need you to....well, sort of come on to me when you're with Sam. Please?" 

"Why? So that you can have Sam and I can have no one?" There goes my temper again.

"No. So that I can have Sam, and you can have Carson. I know how you feel about that boy. Even if you'd convinced yourself that you were in love with Sam, I know that part of you still loves Carson." That struck a chord, and suddenly I couldn't meet his eyes anymore. With a teaful nod, I shift my backpack and head inside. 

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

And that is all (s)he wrote, ladies and gents. Please please for the love of god tell me what you thought about this. I am cranking out what comes to mind but honestly, I have been through some rough shit the past few days so...yeah. Anyways, i'll get something out to you next weekend. Until then, take care and stay beautiful.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

658K 68.2K 26
في وسط دهليز معتم يولد شخصًا قاتم قوي جبارً بارد يوجد بداخل قلبهُ شرارةًُ مُنيرة هل ستصبح الشرارة نارًا تحرق الجميع أم ستبرد وتنطفئ ماذا لو تلون الأ...
1.9M 141K 63
"ရှင်သန်ခြင်းနဲ့သေဆုံးခြင်းကြား အလွှာပါးပါးလေးကိုဖြတ်ကျော်ခါနီးမှာမှ ငါမောင့်ကိုစွန့်လွှတ်တတ်ဖို့ သင်ယူနိုင်ခဲ့တယ်၊ လူတွေက သံသရာမှာ ရေစက်ရယ်၊ဝဋ်ကြွေး...
188K 14.9K 22
"Why the fuck you let him touch you!!!"he growled while punching the wall behind me 'I am so scared right now what if he hit me like my father did to...
3.5M 149K 61
The story of Abeer Singh Rathore and Chandni Sharma continue.............. when Destiny bond two strangers in holy bond accidentally ❣️ Cover credit...