Chapter 3

Here's the next chapter, kiddos! Im seriously just bored so...this is a good chapter! Hopefully?

I woke up with two warm arms wrapped around my waist and I sighed, content. Today was Saturday! Hoorah! I yawned and rolled over, ignoring the dull ache in my ribs as I got up and unwound my self from Micah. I logged onto facebook and got a message from Alex.

'Sameul, please talk to me...' The message said. I sighed heavily.

'Mr. Leonhart, im not mad at you. Im just confused ok?' I typed back and shivered slightly at the sudden cold.

'Can I see you today?' He typed. I groaned, looking over at a sleeping  Micah.

'I guess...' I replied, unsure.

'Thank you! Ill come over some time.' He said and signed off. I sighed and signed off myself just as Micah woke up.

"Come here, Kiddo. You look cold." He mumbled sleepily. I nodded, going back over to him and letting him wrap his arms around me gently. He didn't fall back asleep though. He just looked at me, running his hand through my hair.

"Micah? What's wrong? You seem...subdued." I mumbled, turning to look at him. He smiled sadly.

"It's hard, watching you grow up ya know? Your like my own kid. Im not ready to let you go yet." He mumbled absently, stroking my cheek. I nodded.

"But, sometimes we have to do things we dont want to do." I pointed out. He nodded.

"I know." He sighed. I frowned a little.

"Look, Micah. I know your worried about me, but you don't have to be." I murmered, kissing the back of his hand.

"I know, but I'm going to anyways so that I can keep you close to me." He mumbled and yawned.  I smiled softly but it slipped into a scowl when I saw Mr. Leonhart walking across the lawn. I ran out of my room and into the yard, crossing my arms over my chest.

"Samuel-"

"Before you begin, let me say something." I growled. He flinched and nodded.

"I don't know what the hell your expecting, but dont start talking to me if you think that im just going to leap into your arms and kiss you, got it? You just kissing me randomly like that was uncalled for. How the hell did you even know I was gay?" I glared at him suspiciously. He sighed.

"I could tell because of your reactions. And about the kiss...I know it was uncalled for and completely out of line. And I'm not expecting you to jump into my arms and kiss me. I was actually just going to say goodbye, I'm moving again so it won't be as awkward between us..." He trailed off, looking at the ground. What? Moving? No!

"No!" I said quickly, to quickly.

"Why not?" He asked, his head snapping up to meet mine.

"Because, I can't be responsible for you loosing your house." I mumbled, hopefully making a quick recovery. He rolled his eyes and pouted out his lower lip a bit.

"Whatever. But if you ever want me to go away, I will alright?" He mumbled, bowing his head and turning around.

"Wait. Mr. Leonhart?" I asked. He turned around.

"What?" He asked in a semi cranky voice. I rolled my eyes internally and gave him a quick peck on the lips, tasting strawberries and mint on them. He sat there and stared at me wide eyed.

"Alex?" I asked, waving a hand in front of his face. He snapped out of it and touched his lips.

"You...you kissed me. You kissed me!" He exclaimed. I chuckled and gave him another quick one.

"Yup. See you around, Alex." I smiled and  winked at him, going back into my house. Oh I am so going to hell for  kissing my teacher. I walked upstairs and into my room, leaning against the door and closing my eyes. Bad! Bad Sammi! I scolded myself. I heard chuckeling and I looked up to see Micah sitting there with a smile on his face.

"You kissed him!" He laughed. I blinked, confused.

"Why is that funny?" I mumbled, rubbing the back of my neck. He smiled and ran a hand through my hair.

"You woulnd't kiss someone willingly even if your life depended on it! Your in deep, kiddo." He stated and shrugged off the wall, leaving through the window. I blinked a few times, confused. Alright? In deep? He doesnt think I'm in love with alex does he?

<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

Tada