Chapter 4

Hey guys. Sorry I haven't uploaded in a while. Ive spent bonding time with Michael over the past few days and I finally got him to kis me instead of the other way around! Thats a major improvement. He's like a little bunny rabit, shy and skittish and just as cute. But enough about him, AT DAWN, WE RIDE! Jk. ON TO THE STORY!

Michael: I apologize in advanced for any unruly behavior. Samuel has had 2 litres of mountain dew. HELP!

Me: o.o says who?

I sighed and leaned against the wall in my classroom, kind of annoyed that Mr. Leonhart wanted me to stay after class yet again. I couldnt believe him! If it was about the kiss, i just felt bad for him! I swear. I looked at him as he walked in but quickly looked away again before something bad happened. If you know what i mean.

"Samuel. I wanted to talk to you-"

"No shit sherlock. What did you want?" I snapped, getting more irritated by the second. He rolled his eyes, chuckeling.

"Your so adorable when your mad. Anyways, I wanted to talk about us, you and I. What are we now? Are we still teacher and student? Friends? Something more? I just want an answer, Sammy." He mumbled, looking torn and confused. I sighed heavily.

"We're friends with benefits." I mumbled and shrugged. He nodded thoughtfully. If the school finds out, im done for Sam. Please be careful about what you do alright? I don't want to get you expelled for some stupid reason alright?" He asked, standing up.

"Alright. I won't do anything stupid...in public." I winked and kissed the corner of his cheek gently. It turned a light shade of red after I did that. I chuckled and hugged him loosely, resting my head on his shoulder. Today, he was wearing a pair of black jeans with a white longsleeved shirt and a black vest and he smelled like strawberrys.

"Come on, I'll give you a ride home, alright?" He said after a second and pulled me off of him.

"Um, do you think that I could stay with you for a few days? I don't really want to deal with my dad right now." I mumbled, looking at my shoes. He chuckled and gave me a sideways hug.

"Of course you can, I have a guest bedroom so you can stay in there for as long as you like. I warn you though, I'm not that fun. I sit around and grade papers, half the time I wonder what the heck some of these kids are doing with their free time since theyre obviously not studying for anything. No matter what I do, those idiots always find some excuse to why they havent done their homework or anything..." And thats how the drive to his house went, him rambling on about the idiotic kids in our school, and i had to agree, with a mixture of plans and what not. He seems layed back. One thing for sure though is that he is sexy. Worth waiting for. Does he know I thiknk that about him? Hopefully not, its to embarassing for anyone to know as of yet. Even him! The one im thinking about! Maybe Micah was right, maybe I am in deep for this guy.

<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

I know it's short guys but Michael said, and i qoute, "Turn off that damn laptop before I throw the piece of crap out of the f****** window. Come to bed, I'm tired." Unquote. Heheh, hes so cranky when he's tired! I like it! Good night guys! <3 you all!