Black Rose

De Luna_Moonlight0089

A medical examiner with lingering trauma due to his parents cold blooded murder, finds himself caught up in t... Mai multe

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chaper 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
The end ...?
Preview

Chapter 49

1.8K 181 17
De Luna_Moonlight0089

They had been there for at least an hour and nothing, they found nothing that could help them. Mew was beginning to get frustrated.

Zee was in the closet rummaging, he stood up quickly when he didn't find anything and hit his head on the shelf causing for the box on it to topple over.

"Fuck!" He said while rubbing his head, Mew looked over at his friend and rolled his eyes, then he bent down to help him pick up the stuff. He looked at the pictures, it was Jimmy with some other guy.

"Hey look at this" Zee said "his face is scratched out here, angrily" Mew grabbed the picture and he saw the X on Jimmy's face over and over. "Why would he keep a picture of himself like this?"

"I don't think it was his picture, I think someone sent it to him" Mew looked up and saw Zee holding a letter. He handed it over and Mew scanned it quickly. He looked up at Zee.

"Looks like we found a motive" Zee said ,Mew nodded.

"Also that letter and the postage is marked 2 days before the murder" Mew said "Bag it and take the box ,let's get ourselves a warrant."

—-

Gulf looked at the food in front of him. He wasn't hungry but he had to eat, he felt weak. He forced himself to chew. The silence was starting to annoy him. It's been hours.

Mild hadn't come back to see him after he had scolded him. He felt bad. He had let his dark thoughts consume him. The one thing he had promised he didn't want to do, he did. He hurt those who cared about him. He shook his head. No he needed to be stronger, to be better.

Mild was right, that man was dead, he had taken his parents away but he was dead. He had lived all this time feeling like he didn't deserve it, like living was a sin. He had subconsciously allowed for that man to control him and he had purposely stopped trying to be happy.

He closed his eyes as remembered his mother's last words

"This is not your fault Kana, please be happy, do it for me"

He had broken that promise all these years, he kept his eyes closed tight "I promise" he said out loud for no one in particular. Just for himself.

—-

Mild hesitated before going in. He wasn't sure if Gulf would want to see him after everything he had said. He placed his hand on the knob and opened the door slowly "I promise" he heard Gulf said.

He stopped and looked at him. He had his eyes shut, but tears were falling.

Mild quickly rushed over and hugged him. "Kana don't cry!" He pulled him tightly "I'm sorry I'm sorry I said those mean things, I'm sorry!"

Gulf started to laugh and Mild let go and looked at him scared" Gu-Gulf?"

He laughed harder, Mild was starting to panic, Gulf wiped at his tears and looked at his friend "I'm fine Mild" he said smiling, Mild looked at him shocked, this smile... he hadn't seen this smile for a long time.

"Kana..." Mild whispered.

"I'm sorry I've worried you for so long Mild. Guess I had to forgive myself a bit first. But I promise you I'll try my best. I won't give up, I'm a Traipipattanapong after all" he said smiling at him with eyes full of unshed tears.

Mild felt his heart was going to burst with happiness "Kana!!!" He said louder and hugged him tighter. Gulf hugged him back "Thank you Mild, for not giving up on me"

——

After they had stopped crying they finally talked.
Mild updated Gulf on the case, what he and Saint had found on the body.

"It must be the necklace he always wears with a ring" Gulf said, Mild looked at him confused "when Jimmy and I were going out he was always wearing a necklace with a ring hanging from it, he always claimed it was a present from his mom, but one day while drunk he confessed to me it was his promise ring with Tommy"

"God what a prick, dating you and wearing things from the man he cheated on you with" Gulf smiled. "It's fine" Mild rolled his eyes "anyways I never brought it up again and he never took it off, I noticed Tommy had one as well"

Mild huffed "Well it wasn't on the body" Gulf flinched , that's right Jimmy was dead. He felt sorry, they never got to clear the air between them. "Actually nothing was on him" that caught Gulf's attention.

"Nothing?" Mild nodded "No wallet, no phone, no necklace" Gulf thought about that night. Jimmy was definitely wearing the necklace and he had an expensive watch on as well.

"Whoever murdered him must of taken it, but why?" Mild shrugged at the statement.

Saint came into the room.

"How come y'all having a get together without me?" He asked sarcastically, Mild stuck his tongue out at him "Fine I won't give you the good news Pruk just texted me about"

Mild arched his brow " You and Pruk are texting?? Since when?" Saint rolled his eyes "stop it, you know I don't like him like that, he asked for my number earlier when we gave him what we found on the body, he said it was to keep me updated"

"Aha! Sure thing" Mild teased "Its not like he devours you with his eyes every chance he gets"

"Doesn't matter, we both know his a player and you know I don't like to share" Mild was about to argue back when Gulf interrupted

"So what's the news?"

"Oh! They have a new suspect! And with a stronger motive!" Both Mild and Gulf looked at each other then Saint "they are getting approval for a search warrant now, he said he would let me know soon!"

Mild hugged Gulf "I knew Suppasit would come through! He promised he wouldn't let you stay here" Gulf looked at Mild.

"He really likes you Gulf" Mild said softly.

Gulf felt warmth at the words, but shook his head, no it was too fast, he needed to calm down he still had to protect his heart.

But his heart was thundering away in his chest ignoring all his pleas.

——

The chief looked over the evidence Mew and Zee had gathered , the other detectives had found nothing in Gulf's place. This definitely opened a door for Gulf.

"Good job, go apply for the warrant now"

"And Gulf?" Mew asked, he had been locked in that room for over 9 hours now, with this new lead he should be able to go home.

"Release him, and tell him not to go too far"
Mew smiled and rushed out of the room, the chief arched his brow and looked at Zee.

"What's his relationship with Kanawut?" He asked. Zee wanted the ground to swallow him. Why was he stuck with the difficult questions.He shrugged "Beats me chief" he bowed and walked out of the room.

He was walking to the interrogation room when he saw Saint. He felt his heart start to speed up. He was looking over a chart but he looked so good to Zee.

"Suppapong!" Saint looked up and arched his brow. Fuck he looked really good Zee thought , he walked towards him.

"What happened to little beauty?" Saint asked sarcastically.

"Thought you didn't like it? Figured it be better to call you by your name" Zee said smiling. Saint ignored the way his heart began to thunder in his chest.

"So what is it? I'm kinda busy?!" He said coolly, he needed to keep his emotions in check around this one, Zee didn't do serious and Saint was not someone who liked to be used and disposed of.

Zee hated it but he knew Saint will stay guarded when it came to him, maybe it was for the best "Gulf can go home now, We got our warrant request approved by chief"

Saint's face lit up at that and he hugged Zee, Zee stood there frozen "Thank you! Thank you for helping!" Saint said while holding him, as if realizing his mistake he quickly pulled back and let go. "Sorry! I got to excited" he said blushing " Well thanks again" and he turned and ran off.

Zee frowned, his heart was beating so hard he felt breathless, he had hated the moment Saint's arms weren't around him anymore. This was bad, this was really bad.

——

Mew walked into the room. Mild was sitting next to Gulf, they both looked at him expectantly.

"Mild you can take him home" Mew said with a smile. Mild got up and rushed over to Mew hugging him

"You're amazing Suppasit!" He said letting him go, Mew laughed "I'm just doing my job" he glanced over a Gulf.

Gulf got up slowly and walked towards him, he stopped and bowed in front of him shocking both Mild and Mew. "Thank you detective, I really appreciate your help" he then smiled widely and Mew felt he had been pinned against a wall. He had seen him smile but this time it was different.

Mild watched Mew, he smiled, yup he was a goner alright, Gulf had no idea the effect his smile had on others, it why he was so popular when they were in high school. He cleared his throat " Well great!" He grabbed Gulf by the arm and pulled him to the door "Thanks Mew! See yah!"

Mew just nodded and that caused Gulf to giggle. Mew just continued to look at him wide eyed, Gulf waved bye and left.

Mew blinked, what the fuck was that?! He placed his hand over his heart. Whatever it was he wouldn't mind seeing that smile a million times.

Continuă lectura

O să-ți placă și

341K 11.8K 16
(Complete ) Mew Suppasit a young billionaire is looking for true love and Gulf an innocent boy is just looking for a simple life. what will be their...
213K 11.5K 43
(Completed ✔) Tharntype the series!! A ๓ēຟງนlf fanfiction "You just now are thinking that we're meant to be?" "No," Mew whispered. "It's just, the wo...
40.7K 2.1K 24
Mew runs his father's company he also has many problems in life he wants to have his own family but first he has to finish his term in his father's c...
146K 7.5K 29
story revolves around a 22 years old gulf kanawaut who lost his parents and his voice in a car accident and decided to go to Bangkok to escape from h...