Spy school Civil war (COMPLET...

By Hycoon

Yeah! revenge! Another kid said. Then the students started to chant: REVENGE! REVENGE! The spy school 2.0 kid... More

Spy school Civil war
The Program
Examination
Rebellion
Paintball Warfare
sneak attack
Advanced weapons
Anaconda plan
Counter-attack
Defense
Seige
Reunion
Underground analysis
Dogfight
Rouge mission
Death attack
Форт Тикондерога
Chaotic Invasion
The first clue
Epilogue: Treasure hunt
(PLEASE READ) Authors Note (PLEASE READ)

On & On

550 19 39
By Hycoon

I made the title of the chapter the same name as the song (lol) ENJOY!

PS. The song is so related to the book, the words of the book are sometimes in the song (lol)

0845 hours

Woods

October 7th

Ben POV

We had finally reached the wood kids' campus.

It was the same thing as the spy school wallpaper. Old drab looking, and gloomy. "We can't just go inside the door," Erica said. "Let's go to the tunnel underground," She said.

I nodded and headed near the storage room, where the secret passage was. We opened it and

headed inside. Even though we were underground, we had to be cautious.

We continued to go through the tunnels until We heard a moan. Erica motioned me to follow her, and we kept on following where the moan came from. 

We were getting closer, as we were, I heard talking in the distance. Erica led me to a room, where the moanings were coming from.

We passed the ancient mess hall, then passed a right turn into some storage lockers.

The groaning came from one of the lockers. I opened it, and there was a person, tied up. It was Professor Simon. What had happened?
"What are you doing here?" I said.

"MRFFMRRFF!" Proffesor Simon said.

"Spyders here," Erica said cautiously.

We quickly cut the ropes off Professor Simon.

"What happened?" I said.

"SPYDER got us" She replied.

"We need to head out then," I said.

"No, there are other professors in the lockers too," Professor Simon said. We quickly then opened the lockers, revealing professor Crandall and others.

We quickly untied them and then led them out. 

"Aren't you coming with us?" Professor Dave said.

"Were gonna scout a little more," Erica said. 

"Ok then, good luck," Professor Simon said. Then they hurried out of the tunnel.

when they were gone, I replied: "Why are we scouting more?"

"We need to find what SPYDER is doing, or else this missions a bust"
"I see SPYDERS planning another attack," I said.

"With the wood kids," Erica said.

I then spotted a man with a gun. I quickly hid. "There's an enemy agent" I whispered. Erica saw the agent, then whispered: I'm gonna go to the other section of the tunnel, you stay here"

"Ok," I said nervously. She then disappeared under the darkness. I was now alone.

I was more nervous than I had ever felt. I spotted the enemy agent. It was coming closer. All of a sudden, someone tapped me from behind. I almost screamed.

It was Erica.

"Come this way" She whispered. We headed towards a different tunnel. And then turned right.

I then saw more enemy agents. We stayed behind the wall and listened carefully.

"Were in for a launch sir" the first agents said. He seemed to be in a radio.

"Ok, now head out of there, we're about to get this thing going" the radio replied back.

The voice was familiar.

"Ok sir, were gonna head out"
a finger tapped on me. I assumed it was Erica, but she was next to me. I turned around. An enemy agent pointed a gun into my face.

"Put you hands up, or I'll blow him to pieces"
Erica, shocked put her hands up.

I was in a panic. Adrenaline was rushing through my body. 

The other enemy agents saw us, and then headed towards us.
"Wait just a minute till countdown, we got Ben and his friend"
"BEN?" the voice said. Then I recognized it: Joshua.

I gulped.

"Should we kill them right now sir?"
"Nah, kill them when this place blows up," Joshua said.

"What do you mean?" Erica said. She couldn't fight because a heavily armed guard was fishing her pockets for weapons, and he also took off her utility belt.

"Can I have a call from Ben? Joshua said through the radio.

"Sure," He then handed the phone to me. I took it.

"Um... Hello?"
"Hi, Ben! hows your last moments of life?"

"Your never gonna get away with this," I said. "I know your planning something evil"
"Welp, looks like your not gonna see me conquer the world then, anyways, were gonna tie you up in a room with 30,000 pounds of explosives in the room"

I was shocked. "Your gonna destroy your worker's campus?"
"yeah, the compromisation of the wood kids never worked the best. And besides, they were a loose end, so it's decided that we blow their campus up, including you guys"

I was shocked and was dismayed.

"Now tie them both up and lock them in the mess hall," Joshua said. The guards quickly tied us with one and a half-inch thick ropes around us and then pulled us into the ancient mess hall. In there were so many bombs, dynamite, C4's, and grenades stacked around the place.

Erica and me were now moved to separate chairs and were tied up. We were tied to the ankles and arms. Erica seemed to be calmer than ever, like this was a testing mission.

then, a timer began from 10 minutes. And then the bad guys locked the door and ran.

We were in trouble.

"What are we gonna do?" I said. Erica struggled through the ropes. Even she couldn't unbind the thick rope. It was game over.  zip zilch nada. Nothing. There was no hope.

The timer ticked to 8 minutes and 23 seconds.

"We can't give up, we have to continue forward, We need to go on and on," Erica said. It was like she was reading my mind.

The timer was now to 7 minutes and 58 seconds.

I scooted my chair to a table of old things. It took some time, but I soon made it. There was a water bottle, some potassium permanganate, acetone, and sulfuric acid.

"What kind of materials are there?" Erica shouted.

"There's some water, potassium permanganate, acetone, and sulfuric acid," I shouted back.
An idea lit up her head.

She then scooted towards me. She hurried faster than before, and then saw the materials.

 Get the materials with your hands; I'll push you backward," She said. I nodded, and she dragged me back. Now I was facing her. I slowly looked behind me and got the three items with my hands that were behind my back, tied to a chair.

"Why do you need this?" I said.

"To make a chemical fire to burn our ropes," She said.

I then noticed that these chemicals were the substances that we had learned from Spy camp on how to make a fire alternatively using chemicals.

"Open the caps, then pour some on my rope," Erica said. I quickly opened the first bottle. I didn't know which ingredient It was, and then poured it slightly on Ericas ropes. It spilled slightly, but Erica managed to move her direction forwards, where the stuff moves forward.

I then poured the second mixture, which was liquid, onto the white sand.

I then poured my last substance, and then a fire started to come out. It burned through the rope. The strings were starting to come off. I took some water and poured it on the fire. I didn't want Erica to burn.

Soon, her ropes rotted, and Erica broke free. She then untied her ankles with the same substance and then did the same trick with me.

We were now free, but then we still had to get out.

The door of the place was locked. Erica gave a big karate kick at the door, but was unuseful. We even tried the chemical fire again, but the door was made of steel.

I looked at the timer. It was now down to 4 minutes and 36 seconds.

"Can't you defuse the bomb?" I said.

"I can't," Erica said. The bomb has five inches thick encasing with tungsten," She said. 

Tungsten was a solid metal that no one could break.

We were in trouble.

SPYDER had got us.

But then, Erica still never gave up. She checked the cafeteria. It was full of bombs, but on the side shelf, there were some bottles like the ingredients that we had used to break the ropes.

She checked the bottles and found nitric acid. Then, this time, an idea sparked in my head.

"What if we put nitric acid with water to melt the steel door?" I said. When you dilute nitric acid with water, you get some substance that could melt steel, was what our professors told us in the books of: guide to Fredricks chemical testings.

Erica didn't reply. She knew what she was doing. She got a water bottle and dumped the whole thing into a cup, then she put nitric acid and then started to stir the substance slowly.

There were only two minutes until the bomb exploded.

Erica finally made the substance and then splashed it on the steel door. It melted like lava.

It made a small hole. Gladly, there were about ten bottles of the acid. Erica kept on making them as fast as she could. I even offered to join.

We soon made a hole big enough to crawl through. I went first, then Erica. The timer was now 1 minute and 16 seconds left, according to my brain.

We quickly ran around the tunnels. I was expecting that Erica knew where the tunnels were. She did.

But we were pretty far away from campus.

VERY FAR AWAY.

But we continued to run. We went forward, on and on (the title of the music lol)

We were now far away from the radius, but we're still in the danger zone. My head counted to 14 seconds. We were still in the tunnel, about 100 meters from the outside. I then grasped what SPYDER was doing. Even if we escaped, we again couldn't make it out because they put us in the deepest parts of the tunnels.

Then it exploded.

We covered our necks with our hands as it exploded.

It made a massive explosion. It blinded my eyes, not that I was looking at the explosion anyway. The sound was deafening.

I then blacked out.

Mike POV

I saw the explosion in the sky.

I was on the military Cessna plane with Chip. He was driving while I was shooting down the machine guns.

When the explosion came, it startled me. There was a shock wave. The plane lost control. Chip tried his best to keep the aircraft going.

The wood kids also heard the massive explosion.

It came from the wood school.

We then all flew there to see what happened. Even the wood kids stopped attacking and went to see what had happened.

We then saw shock.

The campus was burning. But it wasn't ours. It was the wood kids campus.

I could hear the screams of the wood kids in their cockpits, and then they went into rage mode. They then attacked us—full of fury. Chip made a necessary maneuver to move away from the firing, but then we were caught when bullets tore through the engine.

It then exploded in thin air.

The aircraft was falling to its death.

I quickly took my parachute that I was wearing and jumped out of the plane. Chip did the same thing, and I pulled the plug. A radio was in my hand. We drifted slowly in the Washington Area. We tried not to catch a lot of attention, though. Police officers were now headed our way. And civilians are running and screaming, thinking a terrorist attack happened.

Then, the radio was turned on. "Hello? Mike?"

"Whos this?" I said.

"This is Joshua from SPYDER. I have some news to tell you."
"YOU IDIOT!" I said. "Did you explore this place?"
"Yes, and I exploded your best friend and your best friend's crushes friend with it."

My eyes went wide.

NO. It couldn't Be.

The first thing I did was chucked the radio in the lake; then, I landed on the ground.
"What's happening?" Chip said.

"Ben and Ericas dead," I said, breaking into tears. "They were exploded in the blast; SPYDER killed them."

Chip was in tremendous shock.

But then, there was one thing that I still didn't know: Were they alive?"

Then, the police caught up to us.

We ran.

Ben POV

In my mind, I thought I was dead. Yep over. Everything was black.

I woke up suddenly. I was in the principals office. I looked around. Cyrus was yelling at the principal while Catherine and Alexander were printing out some papers.

I then saw a ghostly shape next to me. I almost screamed, but then I looked closer at the room. The face was familiar.

"Ben... the face said.

"Who are you?" I said in fear.
"Nathan Hale"

I was shocked. "You're the first spy in Erica's family!" I said in shock.
"before you wake up, I have to tell you something," Nathan Hale said.

"What is it, sir?"

"Cyrus, and Catherine, and Alexander, I need you to find them and protect her."
Nathan Hale pointed his ghostly fingers at Erica, who was sitting on a couch, reading a book.

There was a folder sticking out of some paperwork. It said: Форт Тикондерога In Russian. 

"The trophy that you found will lead the way to them and remember. There's more than what meets the eye."

"Wheres Catherine Cyrus and  Alexander?" I said.

"Protect them.... protect them....." the voice said. Then it started to die out.

"TELL ME!" I cried. "TELL ME WHERE THEY ARE!" I cried again.

There was no response except for the chatterings and yellings of Cyrus Hale in the background.

I then woke up.

I looked around. I was in a wasteland.

I then remembered what happened—the explosion. Erica was next to me. She was unconscious.
I could have gone back to my team, but I couldn't do it. I didn't know how I survived. I checked Ericas pulse. She was still alive as well.

It turns out that we had been holding hands.

I expected to go back to campus. But then thought about the dream. Was I hallucinating?
I had seen Nathan Hale. That couldn't be Hallucinating. Or I was spending a lot of time with Erica. 

But I knew that it was real.

I took the trophie out of my bag. It was still intact. What would this trophy do?

I then thought about that folder. It had said: Форт Тикондерога. I learned some Russian, but was still a beginner so that I couldn't read it. But if it was a location, was Cyrus, Catherine, and Alexander captured there?

I moved through the wasteland, and instead of moving towards the battlefield, I headed a different way.

I went towards the high way.

I had to go on and find what Nathan was talking about.

I carried Erica and piggy backed her.

I was gonna keep on going

On and On.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.5K 77 17
Junior agents, Ben, Erica, Mike, and Zoe are on another mission yet again (Accompanied by Catherine Hale)! Taking place in Canada, will they be able...
36.5K 515 18
Ben and his crew are sent to another mission, this time, in New York. But will the big city of dreams only bring danger to Ben, as they begin to try...
80.8K 928 29
After the fiasco in Mexico, Ben and the gang fly to Britain to follow a lead from Murray. They stay in a fancy hotel, eat good food, and, oh yeah, ha...
7.7K 77 27
[THIS IS A SEQUEL] The story before this book is Spy School: In Antarctica Since Murray has finally turned into a good guy with the promise of money...