Hate Love

By isratjahan15

A story of two individuals named Kartik and Naira. "I Know She Hates Me But More Than That I Love Her..~Karti... More

1 β€’ Mysteries
2 β€’ Returning back
3 β€’ False hopes
4 β€’ Hit and Miss
5 β€’ Long lost love
6 β€’ Two hearts meet
7 β€’ Back to place
8 β€’ Yearning for her
9 β€’ Memories
10 β€’ A moment of peace
11 β€’ Hurting him
12 β€’ Trapped in love
13 β€’ She hates me
14 β€’ Moving back
15 β€’ I'm sorry
16 β€’ Memory loss?
17 β€’ Beautiful Lie
18 β€’ Puppet of Heart
19 β€’ You are Mine
20 β€’ Leave me Alone
21 β€’ You are my Everything
22 β€’ Escaped?
23 β€’ Please, Don't stay away
24 β€’ Is This Hate?
25 β€’ Letting You Go
26. Old scars
27 β€’ Special Day
28 β€’ He can't unlove
29 β€’ The depth of his love
30 β€’ I was wrong
31 β€’ The beginning of fairytale
32 β€’ My desperate Heart
33 β€’ She is Something
34 β€’ What is happening to me?
35 β€’ Yes, I love Her!
36 β€’ A day Dream?
37 β€’ Stupid Mendak
38 β€’ First Kiss
39 β€’ Her Feelings
40 β€’ Falling for Him
41 β€’ Concern or Love?
42 β€’ My Love, I can wait.
43 β€’ Stay with me
44 β€’ I am sorry, Kartik.
45 β€’ What's in her heart?
46 β€’ I love you
47 β€’ Love hurts
48 β€’ I will never leave you
49 β€’ Just Say It
50 β€’ Things falling back to Place
51 β€’ Happy Moments
52 β€’ Silence Chaos
53 β€’ Never give up on Me
54 β€’ She Left
55 β€’ I Was Helpless
56 β€’ She Knows
57 β€’ Unexpected Journey
58 β€’ Happiness found
59 β€’ Will you marry me?
60 β€’ A big step
61 β€’ The return of evil
62 β€’ Fear of losing you
63
64
65
66 β€’ Our new beginning
67
68
69
70
71
72
74

73

2.9K 147 24
By isratjahan15

.
.

Naira opened the door expecting Kartik. But she got a shock seeing the person. The person smirked.

N "Sahil!" She gasped loudly.

Sahil "Thank God! You remember me Naira!" He gave a sarcastic smile.

N "What are you doing here? Just...just leave." She spoke nervously.

Sahil "Naira relax! Main dost hu tumara. Tum itna kyu dar rhi ho. And yeah Kartik kaha hai?" He walked in.

N "He is not home. Aur ye drama karne ki jarurat nhi hai. Just get lost from here before I lose my mind." She warned pointing her index finger.

Sahil "Naira, kya hogya hai tumhe? Haan? Main toh bass.." he started walking closer to her. She disgustedly turned.

N "Stay away! varna acha nhi hoga."He took his step back.

Sahil "By the way, this is for you.."she looked at him dangerously.

"I mean for you...and Kartik.. congratulations for your wedding." She could feel a mocked tune in his voice.

N "Are you planning to kill yourself in my hands? I hope you are getting it!" She roared like a Sherni.

This time Sahil lost his control. And caged her between him and wall angrily.

N "How dare you!" She pushed him hardly.

Sahil "You have not seen my daring yet." He tried to touch her. But suddenly she ran from there locking herself in the room.

Sahil "Naira, Tumhe kya lagta hai main aise tumhe chod dunga. Tumare Kartik ne jo kiya hai nah mere sath. he have to pay for this." He banged on the door.

N "ab kya karu main.. Kartik! Mujhe usse call karna hoga. Kartik.." she searched for her phone clearing hairs from her face.

"Kartik phone uthao.. please!" tears started falling from her eyes.

He took a minute to pick up the call.

N "Hello, Kar..tik..vo.. Kartik..I need you.."she whispered as words stuck in her throat.

K "Naira! Naira! Tum thik hona Jaan!" He already rushed for his car. the call was ended.

N "Switched off! Oh God! Kartik ne suna bhi hoga ya nhi." She fell on the floor crying.

"Jaldi aajao Kartik."

Sahil "Koi faayda nhi hai Naira. You think yourself this much weak." He provoked her.

Of course she was not that weak, she is Sherni of her Kartik. She can't give up so easily. She opened the door to show she is strong enough to protect herself. Sahil mentally smiled at his victory.

N "I am telling you again. Just leave from here." She said while shivering a little.

S "Naira, relax! You know what just sit. We'll talk calmly." He sat on the couch.

N "Tumhe baat samjh me nhi aati kya? Dekho isse pehle main kuch kardu...."

He gave a "I don't care" wala look. Which frustrated her more.

I SAID LEAVE!!" She screamed.

Sahil stood up. And grabbed her hand pushing her on the couch. She got extremely nervous. She prayed Kartik to come soon. Kartik is her strength. She can fight with anyone when he is there. As she was falling weak with his absence.

Seemed like her prayers got listened. Someone knocked actually banged the door hard. None other than her Kartik!

K "Naira!!!! Open the door!! He yelled restlessly.

He didn't even know how he reached. From his office to their flat. He was going mad thinking what might had happened to her. His breath got stuck.

K "Jaan please open the door. Tum thik ho na. NAIRA!!!!" He decided to break it.

Naira heard him and before she could response Sahil stopped her shutting her mouth with his palms.

K "Naira!!!!" He pulled his hairs in frustration trying another attempt.

Naira struggled hard and took a vase from nearby table and hit his Head.

Sahil "Ahhh!" He screamed in pain holding his head.

Kartik finally broke the door. Witnessing the scenario he got shocked to the core. His eyes were wide opened.

Naira saw him and ran into his open arms. She started crying bitterly. Kartik held her tight. Hid her in his strong arms as much he could. He should not have left leaving her alone. Those words started revolving in his mind.

His eyes catched Sahil. Who just touched his Naira, who made her cry. For whom he saw tears in her eyes.

He closed his fist glaring him dangerously. And within few seconds Sahil was in floor. He touched his lip corner which was bleeding by Kartik's hard punch. He stood up with much difficulty. Kartik was moving forward to kill him. But...but..

He was already on the floor. Wait..who kicked him so harshly that he got unconscious. 😂

His Sherni was standing there crossing her arms smirking at Him.

N "finally! Udha diya usse."😂

K "Naira!" He was shocked. He saw her crying a while ago.

"Jaan, are you okay?" He touched her forehead.

N "Hmm.."

K "ye kya tha?" He asked dazing.

N "mujhe dar lagrha tha tumare bina. Jab tum agaye toh Meri andar ki Sherni bhi jagh gayi." She laughed faintly.

He knew she is strong but this incident surely affected her. He tried to light up her mood.

K "Dekho pehle ye zinda hai bhi ya nhi! 😂

Kartik checked his breathing and looked at Naira. Naira asked him through eyes.

K "Naira, tumne mardiya usse."😂 He said crying.

N "Ye natak band karo nhi toh tumhe bhi jaan se mar dungi aur kudhko bhi. Phir saath jayenge jaha jana hai." She grabbed his collar.

He smiled seeing her getting back to normal.

Later they called police and they left taking unconscious Sahil with them. He got charges of murdering and harrasing.

Though Kartik wanted to kill him by his own hand. But the matter got solved. All well that ends well.

____

Kaira's family got to know about everything. It was already too late. So Kartik suggested them to come next day to check her. He wanted to make some announcement too.

He went to his room after having a peaceful dinner with his lovely wife. Who was showing like nothing happened. He cleared the mess of kitchen.

He saw her sitting by window. Lights were off. moonlight shining through the window increasing his moon's beauty. She was closing her eyes with a peaceful grin.

"Maybe thinking about me."He blushed at his thought.

He suddenly took her in his hug from back joining her. She wrapped his hands gently.

K "Tum sachmein thik ho? usne kuch.."

N "Kartik, main thodi pareshan jarur thi but main bilkul thik hu ab." Her answer didn't satisfy him.

She found him silent.

"Sachi Mendak." Now he believed.

K "I am sorry..."

N "oh please! Shut up!" She put her finger on his lips.

"Tum isme kudhko blame nhi karoge. And promise me hum iske baremein dubara baat nhi karenge."

K "umm..umm.." she realized her fingers were still there.

K "Acha thik hai." She turned around again.

N "kitna pyaara view hai nah.."she said admiring the moon.

K "Mera view aur bhi pyaara hai." She blushed at his chessy words.

He slowly removed her hair from her back and touched her tattoo. His soft lips touched the back of her neck and she felt the heat of his breath.

N "Kartik..." It was her moan rather than whisper.

Kartik made her face towards himself. Cupping her face he whispered,

K "how dare he touch my Naira!" He kissed every inch of her face intensely.

She understood he was still thinking about it. She shhhed her brushing her lips with his.

In no time he made movement picking her up leaning towards bed.

K "You are only mine Naira. Only mine." He said dropping kisses all over her neck.

N "Umm.. Kartik.." She moaned softly which increased his desire. The urge to love her and make her his was something his heart always wanted.

K "Tell me you are mine, Naira." He said stopping his sweet torture for a moment. She was lying down with closed eyes.

N "I'm yours Kartik. Only yours." She whispered and pulled him into her arms.

They went to their love slumber.

.
.

Give Your votes

.
.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

735K 22.3K 40
β€’ BOOK 1 IN MEANT TO BE SERIES β€’ β€’ COMPLETED β€’ β€’ STANDALONE β€’ ~ "I was never yours." I retorted angrily. "Oh sweetheart. You were always min...
19.2K 1.5K 22
Naira has recently lost her husband and a new person enters in her life...will their fate allow them to be together..... will she able to find love a...
23.6K 854 51
hi! i am a big prashra fan ! this is my 4th fan fiction.forgive me if u find any grammar mistake!
12.5K 1.1K 14
Naira Singhania..born as Singhania but abandoned at birth by her father she grew up with her grandparents the Maheshwaris at Mussorie was a simple gi...