11 • Hurting him

"Is it hard to understand for you that I have loved you for thousand years"

.
.
.

His continuous gazes were distracting her. It had been a few minutes he was staring at her without blinking. God knows where did these four gone saying they would be back within five minutes. She tried hard to avoid him but

It was becoming awkward for her. So she just sat on a nearby bench. He too sat beside her smirking.

Now she was getting irritated. And He always loved teasing her. He was doing the same thing frustrating her.

N "Kya hai kartik?" She finally uttered something not able to tolerate his gaze.

K "Din hai aur kya hai?" He smirked.

N "Woh nahi Kartik...tum.. aise gurte kyu rehte ho mujhe?" She asked.

K "Main gurta rehta hoon? kab gura main?" He asked keeping a innocent face.

N "Oh is it? Dekho abhi bhi kaise gure ja rahe ho!" She sighed coming closer to him. The closeness she just created right then, without even realizing.

The cold air around them touched her hair making them messy. She looked extra beautiful at that moment. How much he wanted to kiss her already! He softly touched hair string, tucking it behind her ear, but it did push her back to reality.

She backed off immediately, looking at other side and he blamed himself for ruining his own moment.

K "Stupid! You just ruined it. Hai toh mendak! Mendak o wali harkat hi karega nah." Haha.

Naira was staring at a couple who were having a romantic conversation between them. Kartik saw her staring at them. He had a huge smile on his face, remembering their beautiful memories.

*

It was beautiful day with kaira spending their quality time. Kartik was lying, keeping his head on her lap. she was caressing his hair lovingly. Such a lovely sight!

K "Aaj ka kya excuse tha apka?" He asked looking at her.

N "Meri ek friend Rishikesh se aayi hai. bohot din hogye usse mile toh main usse milne ja sakti hoon, please papa?" She answered pouting.

"Kyu nahi princess! bilkul jao." she said mimicking her dad. While Kartik laughed at her cuteness.

K "kitni badi nautanki hona tum."

N "Acha jii? Ek toh main tumhare vajah se sabko jhut bolke agayi aur tum mujhe nautanki keh rahe ho? Jao tum.. mujhe tumse baat hi nahi karni."

K "Acha sorry na meri over acting ki dukaan." He giggled teasing her.

N "Haww! Ab toh pakaa baat nahi karungi tumse." she stood up pushing him out of her lap and went to other side.

K "Oh this girl! Sachmein gussa hogayi! Ab kaise manau usse."

He went beside her while she looked away ignoring him.

K "Naira? Please baby!" She smiled not really showing him.

K "Acha dekho kaan pakad liya. Maaf kardo Sherni." She melted seeing his cute puppy face.

N "Uggh! Humesha aise hi karte ho tum. gussa dilate ho phir aise faces banake mujhse maafi bhi le lete ho." She said hugging him tightly.

K "Mujhe pata hai tum zyada der mujhse naraz nahi reh sakti." He replied hugging her back.

N "Because I love you, Kartik." She whispered slowly.