๐’๐€๐‘๐‚๐€๐’๐Œโ”๏ธŽโ”๏ธŽ W. Maximof...

By nataliaalianovas

๐’๐€๐‘๐‚๐€๐’๐Œ| โAre you ever serious?โž โSweetheart, serious ... More

๐’๐ญ๐จ๐ซ๐ฒ ๐ƒ๐ž๐ฌ๐œ๐ซ๐ข๐ฉ๐ญ๐ข๐จ๐ง
๐‚๐š๐ฌ๐ญ
๐€๐ž๐ฌ๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐ญ๐ข๐œ๐ฌ
๐„๐ฉ๐ข๐ ๐ซ๐š๐ฉ๐ก
โ”๏ธŽโ”๏ธŽ๐๐€๐‘๐“ ๐Ž๐๐„
๐๐ซ๐จ๐ฅ๐จ๐ ๐ฎ๐ž
๐Ž๐ง๐ž
๐“๐ฐ๐จ
๐“๐ก๐ซ๐ž๐ž
๐…๐ข๐ฏ๐ž
๐’๐ข๐ฑ
๐’๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ง
๐„๐ข๐ ๐ก๐ญ
๐๐ข๐ง๐ž
๐“๐ž๐ง
๐„๐ฅ๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ง
๐“๐ฐ๐ž๐ฅ๐ฏ๐ž
๐“๐ก๐ข๐ซ๐ญ๐ž๐ž๐ง
โ”๏ธŽโ”๏ธŽ๐๐€๐‘๐“ ๐“๐–๐Ž
๐…๐จ๐ฎ๐ซ๐ญ๐ž๐ž๐ง
๐…๐ข๐Ÿ๐ญ๐ž๐ž๐ง
๐’๐ข๐ฑ๐ญ๐ž๐ž๐ง
๐’๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ž๐ž๐ง
๐„๐ข๐ ๐ก๐ญ๐ž๐ž๐ง
๐๐ข๐ง๐ž๐ญ๐ž๐ž๐ง
๐“๐ฐ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ฒ
โ”โ”๏ธŽ๏ธŽ๐๐€๐‘๐“ ๐“๐‡๐‘๐„๐„
๐“๐ฐ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ฒ-๐Ž๐ง๐ž
๐“๐ฐ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ฒ-๐“๐ฐ๐จ
๐“๐ฐ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ฒ-๐“๐ก๐ซ๐ž๐ž
๐“๐ฐ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ฒ-๐…๐จ๐ฎ๐ซ
๐“๐ฐ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ฒ-๐…๐ข๐ฏ๐ž
๐“๐ฐ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ฒ-๐’๐ข๐ฑ
๐“๐ฐ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ฒ-๐’๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ง
๐“๐ฐ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ฒ-๐„๐ข๐ ๐ก๐ญ
๐“๐ฐ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ฒ-๐๐ข๐ง๐ž
๐“๐ก๐ข๐ซ๐ญ๐ฒ
โ”โ”๏ธŽ๏ธŽ๐๐€๐‘๐“ ๐…๐Ž๐”๐‘
๐“๐ก๐ข๐ซ๐ญ๐ฒ-๐Ž๐ง๐ž
๐“๐ก๐ข๐ซ๐ญ๐ฒ-๐“๐ฐ๐จ
๐“๐ก๐ข๐ซ๐ญ๐ฒ-๐“๐ก๐ซ๐ž๐ž
๐“๐ก๐ข๐ซ๐ญ๐ฒ-๐…๐จ๐ฎ๐ซ
๐“๐ก๐ข๐ซ๐ญ๐ฒ-๐…๐ข๐ฏ๐ž
๐„๐ฉ๐ข๐ฅ๐จ๐ ๐ฎ๐ž

๐…๐จ๐ฎ๐ซ

21.3K 848 746
By nataliaalianovas

Chapter Four:
Wine

SALEM LET OUT A groan as Natasha lightly shook her awake. She hadn't realized how tired she  truly was until she had placed her head on her pillow, falling asleep in under thirty seconds. Natasha almost wanted to let the girl sleep in, knowing how tired she could get after having her visions, but she had promised Salem that she would wake her up.

"Sal, get up. The party's already started." Natasha told the girl. Salem opened her eyes, slowly blinking as she loudly licked her lips.

"You know, I was having a really interesting dream." Salem said, her voice covered with sleep.

"What was it about?" Natasha quizzed, getting up and walking over to Salem's closet as she picked the girl an outfit to wear. Salem watched the redhead as she sat up.

"That enhanced girl."

"Wanda." Natasha nodded, pulling out a black dress and a navy blue dress before turning to Salem and holding one up. Salem shook her head and Natasha held the other up and Salem once again shook her head. Natasha turned back towards the closet.

"Huh, so that's her name." Salem murmured, loud enough for Natasha to hear.

"Indeed it is." Natasha nodded, pulling out a emerald green dress and an orange dress that earned two horrified looks from both women. Natasha threw the orange dress to the back of the closet before pulling out a red dress that made Salem nod in approval. "Her twin-"

"She's a twin?" Salem gasped. "I knew she had a brother, I didn't know they were twins. Oh that just makes her ten times hotter."

Natasha rolled her eyes at the teenager before throwing her the red dress and putting the green one up. "Throw that on." Salem did as told and slipped on the black heels that Natasha had tossed her. Natasha curled Salem's hair as she did her make up. Once they were done, Salem nodded in approval.

"I look fucking hot." Salem whistled.

"Don't let Steve hear you say that." Natasha mused earning a laugh from Salem before the two made their way to the party, going their separate ways. Salem, of course, went straight to Steve and Sam.

"Hiya, gentleman." Salem greeted the two, leaning against the pool table as she watched them play.

"Sal, how've ya been?" Sam asked with a smile.

"I've fallen in love with the enemy." Salem said with a soft sigh.

"Oh, that must suck."

"Indeed it does." Salem nodded. "Hey, did you tell Sam about the fight?"

"I was getting there." Steve nodded towards the girl.

"Okay well, you know how it usually happens." Salem said, interrupting the male who just rolled his eyes in amusement at the girl. "We get shot at, people get killed by us. We found Strucker, and then two enhanced, one of which I'm in love with. Oh, but none of that's the best part."

"Oh, don't start." Steve groaned, knowing exactly what the female was talking about. An amused smile grew on Salem's face as she glanced at Steve before looking back at Sam.

"Steve mommed Tony." Salem said, snorting. "He called Tony out for cursing."

"Wow." Sam said, his smile growing as he went into a fit of chuckles.

"It's an old habit." Steve mumbled, allowing Salem to snatch the pool stick from his hand and shooting her shot, getting the seven ball in. 

"Sounds like a hell of a fight, sorry I missed it." Sam mused, taking his shot. He hit in the eight ball, resulting in Steve being the winner. The trio all started to walk, stopping on the balcony that allowed them to see over all of the party.

"If I had known it was going to be a firefight I absolutely would have called you." Steve assured the man as he wrapped an arm around Salem as if he were trying to protect her from all of the drunken idiots that were surrounding the room.

"No, I'm not actually sorry. I'm just trying to sound tough. I'm very happy chasing cold leads on our missing persons case. Avenging is your world. Your world is crazy."

"Damn straight it is." Salem huffed, removing a strand of curled hair from her face.

"Be it ever so humble," Steve responded.

"You find a place in Brooklyn yet?" Sam quizzed, taking a sip of his beer that Salem had almost snatched but he had beat her to it.

"I don't think I can afford a place in Brooklyn." Steve retorted.

"We should get paid more." Salem muttered.

"Well home is home, you know." Steve spoke, looking at him.

"I gotta go steal Nat's wine, I'll talk to you soon, if I don't see you again." Salem said, smiling at Sam. He nodded toward the girl before watching her make her way towards Natasha and then going back to his conversation with Steve.

"Gimme." Salem said, holding her hands out for the drink. Natasha rolled her eyes at the girl before sliding the drink over to her. Salem smiled before taking a sip of the drink which she almost immediately spat out.

"OH GOD! How can you drink that? It taste awful!" Salem complained, gagging at the taste of the drink. "It taste like sparkling water gone bad! Sparkling water in itself is fucking disgusting and that's just ten time worse! Oh, I think I'm going to be sick." Salem shuddered before quickly shoving the drink away from her. "I regret my decisions."

The whole time, Natasha was laughing at the girl. Amusement falling on her features as she watched Salem from the other side of the bar gag at the taste of the wine. "I have officially been entertained for tonight."

"You know what! Ya could've warned me that it tasted like dog piss." Salem pointed out, her eyes narrowing at the woman. "Disgusting. That taste is never going to leave my mouth. I need bleach. Maybe it will numb my taste buds, or get rid of them in general. Either or works for me. Maybe Tony knows where I can find some bleach. TONY!" Salem walked towards the billionaire who had been in a conversation with Rhodey, Thor, and Maria Hill that had quickly become awkward.

"You just saved me from an awkward conversation and I enjoy you presence because of it." Tony told the girl as the two stood there in front of one another. "Why do you look disgusted?"

"Because I am." Salem whined. "I just took a sip of Natasha's wine and it tasted like shit and I need bleach to get rid of it. Do you happen to know where to find any?"

"Bottom cabinet right under the kitchen sink on the second floor."

"Kay, thank ya!" Salem smiled before walking away only for Natasha to grab her wrist and turn her away from the door. "Oh come on! I was about to go to the bleach. Tony even told me where it was."

"Of course he did." Natasha stated, rolling her eyes. She sat Salem on the couch. "Sit."

"I'm not a dog." Salem mumbled, childishly crossing her arms over her chest as she leaned back into the white couch.

"No, but you're a child." Natasha told her.

"I'm not a-" Salem started but got got off by Natasha giving her a look. "Okay, maybe I am a child, but still."

"Enjoy the party, and don't drink bleach. Please?"

Salem huffed before nodding her head and saluting towards the redhead. "Yes ma'am." With that, Natasha went back to the party whilst Salem just leaned back and watched.

1,262 words

Hendbf I love Salem so much.

I hope you all enjoyed! Stay safe! Until next time, bye loves!♥️

@HAHA_LIFEISTOUGH

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

242K 6.1K 49
"๐˜๐˜ข๐˜ด๐˜ฏ'๐˜ต ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฆ๐˜ท๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ ๐˜ต๐˜ฐ๐˜ญ๐˜ฅ ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ต ๐˜ญ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฌ๐˜ด ๐˜ค๐˜ข๐˜ฏ ๐˜ฃ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฅ๐˜ฆ๐˜ค๐˜ฆ๐˜ช๐˜ท๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜จ?" [ avengers ] - [ avengers: infinity war] war...
693 55 38
๐šƒ๐š‘๐šŽ ๐šŒ๐šŠ๐šž๐š๐š’๐š˜๐š—๐šŠ๐š›๐šข ๐š˜๐š ๐™ฝ๐šŠ๐š๐š’๐š—๐šŽ ๐š‚๐š˜๐š•๐šŠ๐šŒ๐šŽ, ๐šŠ ๐š ๐š˜๐š–๐šŠ๐š— ๐š ๐š‘๐š˜ ๐š ๐šŠ๐šœ ๐š๐š›๐š˜๐šฃ๐šŽ๐š— ๐š’๐š— ๐š๐š’๐š–๐šŽ, ๐š˜๐š—๐š•๐šข ๐š๐š˜ ๐š๐š’๐š—๐š ๐š๐š‘๐šŠ๐š ๏ฟฝ...
169K 4.3K 18
โ๐‚๐š๐ง ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐Ÿ๐ž๐ž๐ฅ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ฐ๐š๐ซ๐ฆ๐ญ๐ก? ๐€๐ฌ ๐ฆ๐ฒ ๐ค๐ข๐ฌ๐ฌ ๐ ๐จ๐ž๐ฌ ๐๐จ๐ฐ๐ง ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐ฅ๐ข๐ค๐ž ๐ฌ๐จ๐ฆ๐ž ๐ฌ๐ฐ๐ž๐ž๐ญ ๐š๐ฅ๐œ๐จ๐ก๐จ๐ฅโž ...
1.1M 26.5K 144
"๐˜๐จ๐ฎ ๐ฆ๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ญ ๐›๐ž ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐Ÿ๐š๐ฆ๐จ๐ฎ๐ฌ ๐‚๐ซ๐ฒ๐ฌ๐ญ๐š๐ฅ ๐’๐ญ๐š๐ซ๐ค." (๐’๐ญ๐ž๐ฏ๐ž ๐‘๐จ๐ ๐ž๐ซ๐ฌ ๐ฑ ๐‚๐ซ๐ฒ๐ฌ๐ญ๐š๐ฅ ๐’๐ญ๐š๐ซ๐ค) ๐“๐จ๐ง๐ฒ ๐’๐ญ๐š๐ซ๐ค'๐ฌ...