Aeon The Primordial Void God.

By Volmatriax

Aeon a young 18 year old boy that died when he was killed by a moving truck as unfortunately for our young ma... More

Bio
Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46 (Greece Arc End)
On Hold and Announcement.

Chapter 43

2.2K 37 5
By Volmatriax

A/N: here is the next chapter you all been waiting for hope you all enjoy.
______________________________________________________________________________
(3rd POV)

All of them right now we're in total shock of what they all saw in the battle between the two right now.

For the first time in there life they have just seen what could already be said as the impossible had happened.

May of them didn't want to believe it but it really happened in there own eyes and many of them had seen it.

Which makes it more easier to see that Atalanta did really beat Ares AF it was no joke at all.

That a normal immortal like her could easily beat Ares the God of war who is very powerful.

Yet here they are all seeing it first hand on what Atalanta did go Ares and she easily decimated him like he was just a piece of junk being thrown around.

As Atalanta on the other hand was very satisfied if what she had did to Area right now.

And she just only looks up to the sky where she has blown him away from where he was.

And wonders where he is blown off to right now as she could care less where he would be blown off to.

What matter it that she has won the battle and she won't be marrying Ares anymore.

Which is what she had been waiting for over the past few months now that Aeom has trained her from the start of they both met each other.

And Atalanta was glad that she has met Aeon because it was not for him she would not be even able to have the chance to beat Ares.

Like what she just did right now as she could feel happiness in her self right now.

As she could not really believe that she easily manage to beat Ares for real right now.

But she was happy with the result that has happened right now as she looks around.

And see them all looking at her in silence right now as they all have a shock, dumbfounded, and disbelief look on there faces right now.

As they all look at her with those expression as this made her giggle on seeing this.

Zoe and the others all stare at Atalanta in shock for a while before the snap out of there trance.

And then shouted at Atalanta in happiness right now as they look at her right now.

As this of course cause the others that all were in a trance for a while now to snap out of there trance as well.

And them began to cheer for her while screaming her name right now.

As her father had a disbelief look on his face when he saw that her own daughter had won.

But when he looks at her he could easily see that she was glaring with hate in her eyes right now.

As this made him afraid right now as he realized that with Atalanta being able to beat a god now.

She would not hesitate to kill him as this made him turn pale as he thought about it.

And he is starting to shake in fear along the who were I league with him to marry her to Ares.

As they all pretty much knew that they are now doomed and they won't be able to live any longer when this is all over now.

(Meanwhile With The God's)

All of them had different expression as they have saw Atalanta winning the battle against Ares.

Who was a god that could easily kill and bring destruction to several cities alone when he goes into rage.

As right now Apollo and Artemis had a happy look on there faces right now as they look down to where Atalanta is right now.

Apollo: haha that girl really won I knew it she could beat Ares up.

Apollo said while laughing in joy right ne as he looks at Atalanta said ho had won tha fight.

And he does not care if his half-brother is blown to who knows where right now.

As all the matters right now is that Atalanta have won and she won't be marrying that scum of a brother of his.

Since he never like him at all sure Apollo might have laid with lots of girl in his whole life.

Bit he is not a pervert like Ares that would force any one that doesn't like him to bed with him.

As the thought of it alone has made him disgusted as he thought about it.

And he would rather be a girl than becoming one as the thought of it made him almost puke blood out of his own mouth.

Artemis: well she really did win I am happy that she won.

Artemis said with tears of happiness falling down her face right now as she looks at Atalanta with a smile on her face.

As she now knew that Atalanta wouldn't be married to Ares anymore.

But also she was very much surprise on seeing how strong she has become now that she has beaten Ares up.

Which even she would need to think carefully and would have to use all of her powers to beat her half-brother.

But even she would not be left uninjured when she fights Ares as it would usually.

Made her have several injuries that would have taken several days or weeks before she could be able to fully recover.

But Atalanta on the other hand was only left with some small scratches around her body.

But that is only because she was caught surprised by Ares when she was still fighting him.

Other than that there was nothing else tha injured her up which case her see that she now far surpassed her in terms of power now.

Ahd doesn't even know how strong Atalanta is since she could easily noticed that she was holding back.

Which made shock to say the least when she noticed this but she however wasn't the only one who noticed this.

But Athena as well as she was surprised how Atalanta had beaten Ares up easily.

And could tell easily that it was a coordinated plan that she had made carefully and very hard to think while on battle.

Athena: well truly this outcome was something I have not predicted but I am surprise that she was able to beat Are.

Athena said as she looks at Atalanta with a surprise looks on her face not like the other gods who have different expression than her and the two twin gods.

Hera: oh dear that blast might have blown Ares away from Olympus shouldn't we be going to have someone bring him back?

Hera asled even though she was happy that Atalanta won and beat Ares up since he needs to be thought a lesson.

But she still loves him as Ares was her son after all and a mother loves there own children no matter what it is.

Poseidon: Bah, that brat could teleport himself back here in the arena Hera so you don't need to worry about him for now.

Poseidon said without a care about his nephew as right now he was tottaly dumbfounded of what the battle have ended into.

Poseidon: this is totally unexpected just as owl head said here I never expect Atalanta to win against Ares in a fight.

Poseidon said as Athena heard this as this made her glare at him and then said.

Athena: like you are not so different seaweed brain.

Athena cursed back at Poseidon as this made the sea God pissed when he heard this.

Poseidon: well yeah atleast I don't have children that was made out if your own brain seriously that is disgusting.

Poseidon said with a disgusted look on his face as he thought about making kids out of her own brain.

It sends shivers down to his spine as he thought about it while Athena on the other hand was the one who got pissed this time.

Athena: that's it you crab head I am going to blow you up when this tournament is over!

Athena said with a furious looks on her face as Poseidon only smirk on hearing this and said.

Poseidon: are you dumb the tournament is already over you are called the goddess of wisdom when you can't even realized that tht battle is already over.

Poseidon mocked Athena as this made her furious even more when she heard this from him.

And was about to jump out of her seat and rest to strangle Poseidon to death when she was stop by Zeus speaking.

Zeus: that is enough you fools fighting each other.

Zeus order them as lightning started to crackle on his hand right now as this sends them all to stop arguing.

And only glares at each other with anger in there eyes as the other godd saw this and made them all sigh.

Zeus: this outcome really was unexpected but however there is nothing we can change it.

Zeus said with a sigh as he was expecting that Ares would be the one to be in touch battle.

But this totally change there whole plan and if Ares was not have fallen to Atalanta trap.

He could have win by having use if the golden Apple but unfortunately his m son was to stupid to be even able to think of a plan.

Totally made him disappointed when he thought about it.

He was going to make Atalanta be exiled if she had won by chance and excuse of her being to powerful.

But that would just make the other gods not trust and break his own image if he decides to do so.

So the only option that he has now is to let Atalanta not be married to him since she did won against him.

Hades: so what are you going to decide now then brother?

Hades asked right now as he was silent the whole time the battle has started.

His eyes flickered in flames as always as he looks at his brother right now with a smirk on his pale face.

Zeus hearing this only sighed and  fix himself up as he looks at the other gods and said.

Zeus: the battle have been decided now that she has won this battle she will no longer need to marry Ares and is free to do whatever she wants.

Zeus said with a sigh on the last part as he said this as they all nodded in understanding when they heard this.

Aphrodite: well isn't this sweet Atalanta seems to be more happier than ever nq that she is free though I do wonder who made her strong like this?

Aphrodite asked as Artemis nd Apollo flinched a bit when they heard this bit luckily they are not noticed by the live goddess.

Hermes: well either way that doesn't matter Aphrodite should I go announce the now then?

Hermes asked as he turn to looks at Zeus who gave a nod at this while holding back his tears to fall down his eyes.

Zeus: yes she has won after all she has b-become....powerful.

Zeus said whit the last part he used every last bit of his courage to say this to all of them.

As this just only made them all shook there heads when they saw Zeus acting like this.

As Hermes nodded in understanding when he had heard of this as he stands up from his own throne and disappeared from it.

As he went to address that the fight is now over and that Atalanta has won the fight now.

Which also means that she won't be going to marry Ares at all anymore now that she has won.

Hermes: alright please ladies and gentlemen tha battle has now been over as the gods all seen that Atalanta has won it has been decide that she will not marry Ares anymore and is free now to do s she pleases in the mortal realm.

Hermes declares as they all cheered on hearing this especially the hunt when they all heard what he had said.

As they all are now happy that Atalanta is freed and will no need to marry Ares anymore.

Atalanta when she heard this she smiled as she was happy to hear about the.

Since after this she and Aeon would be leaving Greece and now head to Britain.

Where there new life would start which she does not mind as she waves her hands to everyone and they cheered for her.

And she slowly left the battle ground and then went to hear out and meet with Zoe and the rest right now.

To Be Continued.
______________________________________________________________________________
A/N: that is all for todays chapter hope you all have enjoy see you all next time Author Out.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1K 11 10
In the ordinary world, Iccaris always felt like he didn't quite belong, haunted by a sense of being different from his peers. A revelation shatters h...
18.5K 491 40
When the repeated cycles of time traveling conducted by the siren causes an unforeseen event that birthed a new timeline, one that truly went off cou...
194 26 14
A young boy dreams of the interior life, an escape from his normal life within the fosterage he grew up in. Coincidentally, he's transported to the W...
13.7K 296 10
A lone soul adrift in the void for countless of ages until a single rift appearing change it all, merging with the source of all things it gained the...